AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meep =3!

Junior Member GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Meep =3!

Hello everyone ~ I am new here ^^! As you can tell rofl. Anyways nice to meet you all *bows* You can all call me Luna~ I have always loved anime~ But i never ever went to an anime site or anything for some reason it never popped up in my mind XD! But i love all sorts of anime and it would take 500 years to tell you all the anime i love XD! I have played many online games only anime based games though XD! I have lots of manga and lots of anime stuff all over my wall XD (wow i sound like a nerd O.o) As you can tell by my profile pic i love Nelliel =3! I often rp as her and i just think she is the best girl anime person out there !~ ^_^! Anyways i hope i can make some friends here and talk ^^! I love to talk and just make friends ^^! *puts some ramen out and hides behind a box waiting to see if anyone would come * o.o

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Meep =3!

Meep? My sister uses to say that sometimes because of one of her favorite characters from the old show "The Muppets" and since you, by your comment, have made me think of that one character: let me sing you a little anthem to celibrate your membership in here and to also welcome you at the same time to our glorious ~ community. So here we go, enjoy 'my' beautiful singing voice.

I'll stand out in the loby to write autographes later on.

Anyway *cough cough*, I see that you are a fan of the anime Bleach so again: welcome to this site, fellow fan of the arrancar arc! [and the arrancars in it] (I am a fanwoman for Grimmjow, heheh... arrancar rules... ~) And I must say, it's mostly well-mannered of you to bow before us. ... ... ... Eeeeven if I as an lady *ooze some tea* would've preferred it if you, as an woman, had done a curtsey instead.. But... Oh well I guess no one can be
    completelyperfect and I as an old granny can't be expecting to much of your youngsters
    [you are 18, I am 22 = I am older
    ] *still sips some tea*. Hahahah!

Nah, don't ask for forgivness for you sounding like a nerd! Trust me on this; on a site like this there is really no need to ask for forgivness for such a thing. ^__^ I mean, we are all in here kind of 'neardy' when it comes down to it. We members are in here for a reason and that's because we all love and adores animes and such. Nerdy McNerds, that's what we all are! So welcome, fellow and new member of the Nerdy McNerd family!

Most most welcome. ~

Hmm... I think I have greeted you maybe a tiny pit to many times then a true lady should.... o_O *drinks the rest of my glorious tea while looking a little worried*. Anyhow and anyway, *cough* if you have any questions or just want to talk a bit then don't hesitate to write to me. If you do I will try to get back to you as fast as I can. Also, keep being online here and keep posting. And finally; have alot of fun!
    See you around! ~~
    Last edited by SuXrys; 10-27-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

3. Thanks GoddessLuna thanked for this post
    Likes GoddessLuna liked this post
    Senior Member jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards's Avatar
    Studly
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Radioactive Toast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2011 05:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jamesedwards259

Hey, welcome to AF. If wanna chat, just message me. Great to have another member

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Meep? My sister uses to say that sometimes because of one of her favorite characters from the old show "The Muppets" and since you, by your comment, have made me think of that one character: let me sing you a little anthem to celibrate your membership in here and to also welcome you at the same time to our glorious ~ community. So here we go, enjoy 'my' beautiful singing voice.

I'll stand out in the loby to write autographes later on.

Anyway *cough cough*, I see that you are a fan of the anime Bleach so again: welcome to this site, fellow fan of the arrancar arc! [and the arrancars in it] (I am a fanwoman for Grimmjow, heheh... arrancar rules... ~) And I must say, it's mostly well-mannered of you to bow before us. ... ... ... Eeeeven if I as an lady *ooze some tea* would've preferred it if you, as an woman, had done a curtsey instead.. But... Oh well I guess no one can be
    completelyperfect and I as an old granny can't be expecting to much of your youngsters
    [you are 18, I am 22 = I am older
    ] *still sips some tea*. Hahahah!

Nah, don't ask for forgivness for you sounding like a nerd! Trust me on this; on a site like this there is really no need to ask for forgivness for such a thing. ^__^ I mean, we are all in here kind of 'neardy' when it comes down to it. We members are in here for a reason and that's because we all love and adores animes and such. Nerdy McNerds, that's what we all are! So welcome, fellow and new member of the Nerdy McNerd family!

Most most welcome. ~

Hmm... I think I have greeted you maybe a tiny pit to many times then a true lady should.... o_O *drinks the rest of my glorious tea while looking a little worried*. Anyhow and anyway, *cough* if you have any questions or just want to talk a bit then don't hesitate to write to me. If you do I will try to get back to you as fast as I can. Also, keep being online here and keep posting. And finally; have alot of fun!
    See you around! ~~
    A very elaborate welcome. Wish i had the enthusiasm and/or imagination.

5. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Junior Member GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna has a brilliant future GoddessLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for that lovely welcome i loved it ^^ And darn 4got girls dont bow... i was kinda thinking of Kuroshitsuji and the hot demon butler at the time i was writing this XD. (disgea 4 quote now) The power of sardines !!

7. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there Luna and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessLuna View Post
    Thank you for that lovely welcome i loved it ^^ And darn 4got girls dont bow... i was kinda thinking of Kuroshitsuji and the hot demon butler at the time i was writing this XD. (disgea 4 quote now) The power of sardines !!
    Trust me huney bun, if you where doing it Kuroshitsuji-style then I have nothing against you bowing!
    Höhöhööhöhöhö ~ ;D
    Also, are sending you some reputation just because of you mentioning Black Bulter. *click* BAAM!

Finally, let me dance you a celibration dance to match that wonderful song I sang before.
    Like it? Say yeees... ~~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF GoddessLuna!
    *headpats*
    Hope yew like it here. Meep. :3
    I ♥ yuri

Member _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2011 03:39 PM
    Threads

welcome to forum : )

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Hiya

Welcome to AF. Make yourself at home and have fun, it's nicety meet new members.

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

*goes for the ramen hoping to beat the trap*
    It's nice to meet you! I'm Ryuu!
    Welcome to AF
    I see you brought ramen for me *nom noms*
    I hope to see you around ^-^
    Yoroshiku!
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo und Wilkommen bei AF!
    (Hello and welcome to AF)
    I hope you gain many friends
    and have a wunderbar time here!
    (wonderful)
    Signature by Seung-li

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you all ^^ *steals back the ramen * D: lol jk =P And heck yeah I was doing it kuroshitsuji style XD man if i had a demon butler... *drools* XD Anyways thx all =D! I feel super welcomed ^^

Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Another meeper? XD
    That saying must be popular

Anyway, Welcome to AF
    Have fun and enjoy your stay

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much ^^

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Welcome to AF!

Yays for ramen.

Have fun.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ramen is quite good
    Welcome to AF. I am sure you will love it here. Pm me is you ever need a friend! See you around!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information