AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LIVE ACTION EVANGELION!!!!!!! Fan made of course

Junior Member oliverwillsaveusall is on a distinguished road oliverwillsaveusall's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2011 07:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default LIVE ACTION EVANGELION!!!!!!! Fan made of course

So I started a Production company: wix.com/oliverwillsaveusall/obliviousproductions
    I do alot of photography; and touch up work. But; I also do my own side projects.
    I happen to be a huge Evangelion fan; So I decided to do my own take for the Human Instrumentality Project.
    I'm not an actor; nor claim to be. This is just my homage to one of the greatest stories ever told.
    I hope you all enjoy it.
    Its not a finished product; but it is a good start. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/477JqC748bo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/477JqC748bo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1280" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: LIVE ACTION EVANGELION!!!!!!! Fan made of course

Okay you have some good variety of angles which is good. However though I've never watched Evangelion I'm not sure what you're trying to reproduce exactly however I feel that there should be more wide shots rather than constant close-ups of the face.

Also the temperature I think is a bit off. It seems like a fight with himself a bit? I usually picture those types of senarios to be washed out and faded with a cool temperature rather than warm [meaning blue lighting as opposed to red/orange] If you're starting a production company I hope you know about lighting and know what types of light gives off what temperature.

-Film student
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 10-24-2011 at 06:27 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Junior Member oliverwillsaveusall is on a distinguished road oliverwillsaveusall's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2011 07:03 PM
    Threads

Default Re: LIVE ACTION EVANGELION!!!!!!! Fan made of course

As to the atmosphere; the character is in sort primordial soup of creation, the tone is orange-ish. The character is being introvertive and deciding whether or not he wants reality to exist; whether or not he wants to live in a world of pain, or create a world of oneness where there is are no seperate entities
    Its towards the completion of his self. Dealing with his own faults and accepting he can only look towards himself for completion/ and contentment. It's a beautiful story; I highly recommend it.
    I appreciate the feedback! I was so nervous to post it; I literally just began filming without any scholastic accreditation in film. Its peculiar to be in wait of responses when its so new and exciting.
    I hope you enjoy it. I hope you take a look at my portfolio and maybe give me some critique?
    Thanks!
    -O

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information