AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: one anime that you will never forget?

Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 07:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: one anime that you will never forget?

what's FLCL??
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I forgot to add FLCL. THAT is undoubtedly an unforgettable anime.

Member johnbryantwong is a jewel in the rough johnbryantwong is a jewel in the rough johnbryantwong is a jewel in the rough johnbryantwong's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2011 06:22 AM
    Threads

Code Geass is the holy existence, everything about it is just too impressive and amazing

3. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

Quote Originally Posted by Loxaerion View Post
    what's FLCL??
    Quite possibly the greatest anime of all time. It would take too long to explain, so go here: http://www.flclw.com/
    This site will explain everything you want to know about the anime. I recommend reading that first page and then going to story. Then after, browse around and learn more about the characters. I hope once your done reading you'll want to watch it!

5. Thanks Loxaerion thanked for this post
    Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Member Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori's Avatar
    Gil
    Approved
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2013 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kazetori- Steam ID: Kazetori

I forgot to add FLCL. THAT is undoubtedly an unforgettable anime.
    good catch, FLCL has to be one that I will continually recommend to people. One that I first thought of was Chrono Crusade, that was the one that really stuck my heart with a nice sharp needle and solidified my love for anime. <3

7. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

this looks interesting. thanks a lot! gonna add it now to my watchlist
    Quite possibly the greatest anime of all time. It would take too long to explain, so go here: http://www.flclw.com/
    This site will explain everything you want to know about the anime. I recommend reading that first page and then going to story. Then after, browse around and learn more about the characters. I hope once your done reading you'll want to watch it!

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Hmm..

Nausicaa: and the Valley of the Wind.
    Last edited by solidarmor; 11-01-2011 at 08:28 PM.

10. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Junior Member misty moon will become famous soon enough misty moon's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 04:11 PM
    Threads

there is only one anime that make fill with happiness and sadness and romance i love even its music and opining song ...and in the last episode i crying it is hakuouki

12. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

this looks interesting. thanks a lot! gonna add it now to my watchlist
    No problem. That's awesome to hear.

14. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

now i have more anime to add in my watchlist. haha. thanks a lot guys!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

i ran into that one when i was searching for an anime that belongs to the 'samurai' genre. it looks really cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by misty moon View Post
    there is only one anime that make fill with happiness and sadness and romance i love even its music and opining song ...and in the last episode i crying it is hakuouki

Circlejerk Member RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2016 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Higurashi no naku koro ni kai. I will NEVER be able to eat and enjoy cake again after watching it.

17. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hahaha! whyyy??
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanDarkling View Post
    Higurashi no naku koro ni kai. I will NEVER be able to eat and enjoy cake again after watching it.

Circlejerk Member RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2016 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hahaha! whyyy??
    In the second season they blackmail a pro baseball player into throwing a game because they know his terrible secret: He likes to eat bright, sweet little cakes (not manly grilled meats) and he likes to think of little girls being deflowered by plump business men while he eats said cakes. Now when ever I have cake that scene comes to mind and I feel amused and disturbed.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

now that is totally WEIRD. i heard it's full of gore and violence but i never thought it could get so disturbing (especially with food! i love cakes!) what the hell is wrong with those business men? now i know that it's really a bad idea to eat cakes while watching this anime. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanDarkling View Post
    In the second season they blackmail a pro baseball player into throwing a game because they know his terrible secret: He likes to eat bright, sweet little cakes (not manly grilled meats) and he likes to think of little girls being deflowered by plump business men while he eats said cakes. Now when ever I have cake that scene comes to mind and I feel amused and disturbed.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

wait. i think i asked the wrong question. it should be...what's wrong with that baseball player?? why does he think that way when he eats cakes. does he have some kind of fetish or mental disorder??
    now that is totally WEIRD. i heard it's full of gore and violence but i never thought it could get so disturbing (especially with food! i love cakes!) what the hell is wrong with those business men? now i know that it's really a bad idea to eat cakes while watching this anime. haha

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

i would have to say hellsing ova.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Member shokupanman1 is on a distinguished road shokupanman1's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 10:18 PM
    Threads

my fav anime that i won't forget is star blazers all three seasons wow!

Senior Member sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Taurus Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 10:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The girl who leap time I think...
    I just dont know if that is an anime...
    I love it....i cant forget it...
    Love Your enemies

Junior Member Derek_Miller is on a distinguished road Derek_Miller's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2011 10:02 PM
    Threads

Death note and the original FMA guys! Although i heard brotherhood is good too. gotta check it out.

Member katlover is on a distinguished road katlover's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2012 03:10 PM
    a world full of cats and yaoi and wow >.<
    Threads

full metal alchemist because its the manga that got me to love manga/anime

Member Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cowboy Bebop it's legendary, an anime that comes around only once

27. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are a few that literally marked my childhood... Shaman King, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing... They're all anime I have watched the series for over 3 times xD
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Spirited Away.

Forever and always. <3

Junior Member Hetalia2257 is on a distinguished road Hetalia2257's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2014 01:11 AM
    Threads

Default hetalia is awesome im with dis person ^^

loves it thats one anime i vill never for get
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	share.png‎
Views:	13
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	82929  

Member BigDangoFamily is on a distinguished road BigDangoFamily's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2014 09:02 PM
    Threads

I just watched it but I have to say Attack on Titan, but the second season hasn't even come out yet. I don't want to wait any longer!!!!!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

First season of Pokémon, since that pretty much made my childhood. Then FMA:B and InuYasha. All the Ghibli films are amazing too, I only need Porco Rosso then I'll have the whole collection of Miyazaki's movies. ^^

Senior Member Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad's Avatar
    Fine
    Gifts Headphones Bleach Zangetsu Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2016 02:53 AM
    Threads

Bleach!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information