AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RPG: Lords of the Underworld

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Lords of the Underworld

Iapetus returns Cronos's smile with one of his own- a far more eerie and chilling sight. He took his place on the other side of Rhea. "I shall cone too. Olympus is ours for the takibg. The hundred handed ones are dead and gone, and alone the Gods cannot stand. They are weak." In gis head, Iapetus added like their father. Before he matrialised his own weapon- a scythe made from bones with a blade of cold bronze.

--------------------

Aranessa smiled at Tohmas, blushing heavily dispite the fact he had stopped staring at her chest. She pushed his shirt away, annd managed to secure her own clothing. "Dont give me things like clothes. Disaster will break them, and I dont want that happening. But thank you. For even considering such a thing." She smiled, then she stood suddenly on her tiptoes, kissed Thomas right on the forehead, then left the room hurriedly, blushing and smiling to herself.

-------------------

Bael growwled back much louder. The lion head spoke now, rage and fury un his voice, te ground around him shimmering with heat haze. "You FOOL! If you dont fight, youll die anyway! The titans arecoming, and if we dont stop them, they will destroy all. All life will be ravaged, and what will you eat then? The ash from the floor, which you cannot steal? No Gwendolyn the timid. If you do not aide us, you will die."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Jacob and his squad arrived in Budapest, they took note of someone approaching them. The group drew their weapons right away as they began to question him.

(Hunter) "Hey, what do you think you're doing?"
    (Hunter 2) "Are you one of the demons?"

Jacob then placed his hands between the Hunters and the man. If he was truly a Warrior, then they he will question him about if he done any damage to the place. If he didn't, then something was completely wrong. According to Elips, the Warriors supposedly caused a lot of chaos. But this one looked harmless though but best be on his guard.

(Jacob) "Are you a Warrior...?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selene went into the castle while the boys went out and noted that it was a complete mess. Someone was being rude, or at least failed to do their chores for today.

(Selene) "Eh? What a mess? Oh well, better do it now than never."

Selene first placed the groceries in the refrigerator. She then grabbed cleaning tools and began to clean up the trash, dust, and reorganize the place before the boys came back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kouta returned to his rented apartment-which was mostly cheap and old because his parents wanted him to not spend too much money-he noted the number that Selene gave to him-he decided to keep it, seeing that he may want to use it later, hopefully his parents would understand. He changed out of his school uniform to get in the shower and clean himself up. What did Selene say about his body? That he's cute? How could he be cute? In what way? He went into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He brought up the questions again and just looked for a bit before he hit the shower to clean up...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oceanus noted the chaos immediately as he saw one of the demi-gods as he also hear Cronos talk.

(Cronos) "I will follow Rhea, not because she is my sister-wife, and not because I love her, because my love for her faded many hundreds of years ago, but because i refuse to go back to that cell, and i know you all are tired of it as well. I know you all are tired of being dirty and in cramped spots. To not feel one with this world again. Do not tell me, you'd rather have that hell hole then this vase planet of wonders and joys. Join us, brothers and sisters and help take down Zeus."

As Oceanus arrived, he shrugged a bit, know that something bad will happen.

(Oceanus) That boy isn't going to stand a chance against Zeus. Taking down Zeus isn't in my agenda either but I'll see what I can do to keep peace between them.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-30-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

As Zaccheus filed into the main room of the building with his luggage slung over his shoulders, he saw as Thomas and Aressna were being followed by several random bystanders. He raised an eyebrow, perplexed. It looked like Aressna had had some problems dressing ('nothing new', Zaccheus thought) and had been seen by some passerby. He could practically see an aura of humiliation surrounding her, and it made him scowl. He was all too aware that misery was often borne from humiliation or embarrassment. 'Shameless and idiotic, these humans are. How dare they think they can get away with humiliating an immortal Warrior? ...Ah, I guess ignorance is bliss. They wouldn't think twice about gawping like the dumbstruck apes they resemble if they knew what we really were.'

He saw movement from the corner of his eye and snapped his gaze toward it. There was Jace, rising to his feet. Jace nodded in his direction, acknowledging him. "You're on time. It is bad that you show up now. We don't need the company." He said. Zaccheus snickered, but made no reply for the time being; it wasn't necessary.

Thomas gave Aressna his shirt to cover up with, and then proceeded to chase the humans out of their headquarters. Once the building was free of the vermin, Thomas addressed Zaccheus. "You're late," he grumbled. Again, Zaccheus smirked, and shrugged. This time he decided to reply.

"That's not what Jace said," he grinned, motioning toward him. Then his face suddenly became flat and expressionless. The sarcastic glimmer in his eyes faded and his smirk turned into an unreadable cold frown. "You seem to be in a rush. Did something happen while I was... out? Would you mind briefing us?"

Coeus watched as Hyperion and Mnemosyne tried to reason with Rhea as well. Cronos and Iapteus seemed to be the only ones who sided with her, at least verbally. Did these three have some sort of ulterior motive? He wouldn't be surprised. He listened to Rhea and her brother-husband speak, and wasn't in the least bit convinced. "A trap is a trap; I can understand wanting to break out of the depths of Tartarus, even if it means risking our own necks. But I for one prioritize pride over vengeance. If this is indeed a plot set up by Zeus and the others, we will end up being humiliated once again. What if, by chance, we aren't killed, but simply allowed to take a brief taste of the open air once before we are cast mercilessly back down into Tartarus? Do you find that sort of idea appealing? To have freedom within our reach and then wrenched from our grasp, like a helpless infant with his favorite plaything?"

He paused, waiting for everyone's reaction. He was also desperate to be free of that prison, but he would rather rot there for the next several millenia rather than be humiliated by Zeus and the rest of that abominable lot for a second time. However, he figured that Rhea wouldn't comply with his idea anytime soon, and he sighed. The longer they waited in this place, the more likely they would be discovered and lose the initiative in the upcoming battle. He deftly tugged at the collar of his battered and worn-out tunic, and a fine metal breastplate appeared; the light glinted off of its surface magnificently. Matching gauntlets and greaves also appeared on his forearms and shins. He tugged at the fabric again, and a glorious shimmering white robe with a silver sash at the waist materialized around him, concealing his armor. He then stretched out his right arm and a humble but finely crafted staff appeared in his hand. There was a single fluorite gem the size of a fist at the tip of the staff, and it emitted a faint iridescent lavender glow that seemed to radiate an air of knowledge.

"But if you have some sort of plan, Rhea, I'm sure we'd all love to hear it."

Vriiza shrieked gleefully as she soared through the heavens, at such a high altitude that specks of ice began forming on her outstretched wings, giving them the appearance of diamonds in the dying light of the sunset. She swerved and spun through wisps of clouds, her charcoal hair whipping erratically in the wind. Sniffing the air, she slowed her speed and glanced down for the first time since lifting off. Below was her destination. She licked her dry lips and grinned. She had been waiting for so long, so long... She folded her glittering wings to her muscular flank and plummeted towards the earth, the wind roaring in her ears. She could barely hear her own laughter as she accelerated, diving at dangerous speeds as the earth rushed to meet her.

Within the span of less than a minute, she was only a few hundred feet from the summit of the mountain where she planned to land. She shrugged her shoulders and unfurled her wings, scattering celestial dust as her feathers parted and served as a parachute. From tip to tip, her wings were at least thirty feet while she was airborne. She glided gracefully to the edge of the summit, and landed majestically on all fours. Despite her dramatic flight, her hair and fur was as tidy and sleek as ever. She walked forward silently, shaking the last of the moisture from her wings before she folded them casually against her body.

"This is the place, yes," She whispered to herself, eyeing her surroundings excitedly. She sniffed the air and felt an apprehensive shiver run down her spine. "Yes indeed." An angry roar made the ground and the air tremble, and a malicious grin broke across her face. She leaped forward through some trees and mountain brush, and finally spotted what she had been looking for. Carefully, she trotted as close as she dared to Bael, who was in a heated confrontation with a harpy. She crouched in the brush and waited with a patient smile, wondering when they would notice her.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-31-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Oh, crap this woman is the leader. Worst time to show off ever, and those wings are real didn't think they were. Alex Thought. "I apologize for being so cocky. To be honest I have never seen you before so I had assumed you were some random huntress come to flirt." He said. That sounds pretty good maybe that will change her mind and I'll finally get my mission.

Hyperion brought forth his helmet, chest-plate, greaves, boots, and his sword of fire. "Yes Rhea do you have a plan. Because if you do not I shall leave here and now. Some of us would rather make peace with Zeus and never return to Tartarus again. So I shall say it again, if you have no plan i shall and will leave."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Iapetus sighed and shook his head. ''You fools... the plan is simple! Killing Zeus is a matter of ease. He is weaker than ever before, as the Gods the modern day worship have left the olympians starved of prayer. Only Hades will be a problem, yet i doubt he'll be eager to help Zeus, not after everything Zeus did to him. And the Hundred Handed ones are dead. So they pose no threat to us now.'' He leant on his staff. ''Help us in our... extermination. Our massacre, and you can laze around all day after thaat. Or you can just go back to your cells and rot away in misery, like cowards and weaklings.

(Aranessa and Bael need @Yukari to post before they can do anything much.)

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Why is all the gods opposed to freedom D: I mean come on I wouldn’t want to go back into a cell where no one is feed and you lived them for thousands of years. ;-; And sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been very sick and I’ve had a lot of stress on me lately. I’ll try to get better at posting more.

IC: Rhea growled. She was tired of this gods and goddesses trying to oppose her. If she didn’t need them for this battle, she would have already killed them herself. Fiery anger burned in her eyes as she slowly turned back to the group of Titans. She ran her fingers through her hair and took a deep breath. “The plan is simple. It is to take Zeus by surprise. He is weak now. He has not received a prayer in such a long time; his power is no longer as great as it once was. And as Iapetus said, the hundred handed one is dead. It can no longer help Zeus. The only reason he one last time was because of the Hundred Handed one. Zeus and his warden are weak. Let us attack now and defeat them. Let us take back our freedom!” she shouted. She would no longer turn around and answer any more questions. They were with her or not, and if they weren’t with her, they would regret it soon enough once she had the throne.

Cronos stood back behind his sister-wife, letting her be the one to speak. He agreed with what she said. Though he may not be as strong as he used to be, he could feel his power return even more and more as time passed. He was sure with the help of the others that they would be able to win, but only if the other Titans would help them. He didn’t understand why they all refused to fight back anyhow.

Damon almost shot the man he had his pistol aimed at when they all pulled out their guns. Damon cursed to himself silently as his demon urged him to take a life, to kill and maim. He hated having the demon of Death within himself. He was always fighting the urge to kill everyone around him. Especially his fellow Warriors, since the demon wanted them most of all. Damon watched the main man, the leader, carefully.
    The man seemed to ask Eliot if he was a warrior. “grozit. Thank the gods in Olympus, that Eliot was cursed with the demon of Lies. Hopefully that will get him through this, otherwise I’m going to have to kill.” He sighed and rubbed his face in frustration.

Elpis smirked at the male now. He was uncomfortable and thought he could get away with how he had disrespected her. She thought of a great idea. “I’m flattered. How about this, I will show you some top secret stuff, just for our best warrior in the Hunters.” She said buttering him up. She knew that with what she was about to show him could make him turn away from the Hunters, but if he ran, she would just have to chase and kill him herself. No one left the Hunters.

Gewndolyn growled her eyes became slits and her finger nails elongated. She was starting to get mad. This over-stuffed lion was playing with fire and he was bound to get burned if he pushed any farther. “Oh my master.” She growled out sarcastically. “How I forgot that I must obey your every whim.” The wind blew and shifted the hair on her head and she caught the scent of a supernatural. Flipping Bael off of herself, she stood up and jumped up into the tree she had previously been perched on. “I know you are there. Come on and play.” She hissed out peeved from Bael jumping on top of her form.

Thomas was taken back by Aranessa’s kiss on his forehead. A soft blushed formed on his cheeks. She grabbed the shirt thrown at him and put it back on, his muscled rippled with the movement of his form. He swallowed and looked around the room. “My demon told me to move out. Now. He never talks to me unless it’s something urgent so let’s go. The others will just have to catch up. Not my fault they are late.” He said. She grabbed only his weapons bag, which had many weapons as he collects him for fun and walked to the headquarters’ doors. “Alright warriors. Let’s head out and go to Budapest. Our friends are waiting for us.” He smiled and laughed pushed the door open and walking out.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Aranessa giggled, and ran for the door, tripping over on the way out. She grabbed Thomas' shoulders as she fell, using him for Balance. She looked up at him, and smiled, befoer skittering down the path, a heavy blush tinting her cheeks. She peeked round the corners, checking for anyone suspicious. Finding no-one of nterest, she signaled to the others the coats was clear.
    ------------------------------------
    Bael growled at Gwendolyn, the Lions head taking almost pure dominace. The hair on his body was changing, looking more like fire. ''You should watch you mouth, Harpy. I don't care about what you think- nothing in your life is as important as following me now.'' Then teh hair changed back as Bael turned to face Vriiza. The snakes head spoke now. ''Sssphinx. Vriizssa I belive? You've been exsspected. I'm glad you chossse to come.'' The goat head spoke now. ''Are you here to help? To join us as we figth the titans?''
    ------------------------------------
    Iapetus turned away from his kin, disgusted at thier weakness. ''Sister-Queen... Shall we go? War calls, and you are right. Attacking now is our best bet.'' He lifted his scythe over his shoulder, his razor sharp teeth showing in a wide grin. ''You just say the word. I'm ready for this fight.''

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Top Secret, only the best hunters!... This doesn't add up. She seemed pretty ticked about my flirting and I've only been here for a year... ah well might see what it is. I can't pass up this chance. Alex thought. "Really, well I'm honored you would be willing to show me this information. Lets go."

"Well then since we are so near it, let us go off to battle" said Hyperion. "The sooner the battle begins, the sooner it ends, and the sooner there is peace."

OOC: Sorry for the short post I've been really busy recently ill try and get a longer post in later

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry that I didn't post in the RPG for awhile. Personal issues and stuff... buh yeah, it's all good now ^-^ I'll try to post every other day X3

IC: Phoebe had been silent the entire time her brother and sister titans had been released. She had been trying to contact the Oracle of Delphi--the prophetic spirit that dwelled inside her--ever since she had been released from her collar that sapped all of her power. Rhea wanted to begin the battle to overthrow Zeus. However, some of the other titans weren't really okay with the plan. Rhea was extremely bloodthirsty at the moment; something Phoebe had never seen in her before. She wondered what the problem was with Rhea, and which way--to start a war or not to--would be best for the titans. The Oracle of Delphi still wouldn't answer, which was beginning to trouble Phoebe.

"Either way, there's going to be a possibility we'll be thrown back into tartarus." Phoebe spoke up. "We have no idea whether or not the gods and goddesses have set up traps that we're unaware of. If we start a war now, we would have a 50-50 chance of winning or losing. But if we stay back in these cells, we'll probably never get a chance of freedom." Her bloodred eyes glanced over the other titans. "I think I'll fight," Phoebe said to Rhea. "because that's the only way that has a probability of freedom." Even though she was still rusty at contacting the Oracle of Delphi after the 100s of years she'd been trapped in tartarus, Phoebe was still had the power of intellect. She thought her thoughts were pretty understandable; it was either try for freedom or slowly wilt in cells. But she also didn't want to oppose Rhea while she was in this state. Hopefully they could start the war soon, and maybe get some freedom.

Skylla had been running towards the Greek headquarters. The night was rainy and each footstep caused mucky water to splash up across her legs. Her short black hair blended in with the night, causing her hateful green eyes to fidget and glance around. Just in the distance, she could see her fellow warriors beginning to pour out of the headquarters. What's happening? She wondered, both hands flying to her waist. Her fingers quickly locked around the pistols in her belt; which was usually concealed beneath her dress. It didn't look wrong when she grabbed the pistols because she wore black pants and a black tanktop beneath the dress. Her paranoia started to kick in. They're gunna ambush me, aren't they? Ripping her pistols out of her belt, she was about to begin open fire when one of the warriors saw her darkness appearing and quickly gestured for her to come closer. Skylla slowly trudged forward with pistols at the ready, just in case.

"What's going on here?" She wondered aloud when she reached the other warriors. She couldn't help but feel the demon in her neck burble for bloodlust.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OC: Alright, I know this is my first post in this for real but like I have had a hard time with both my characters being taken over and all so, i'm going to attempt to make a post.

IC: Theia watched as her fellow titans were being freed. She watched the pointless killing of the guards, and the imprisonment of the one demi-god. When she was released she stood up and stretched out. 'There fools talking about killing a god. Everyone knows, you steal there Halo but you can never fully kill a god' she thought to her self. 'Even if we do succeed Zues will one day regain his power and attempt to over throw us, 'thus creating a chain of hatred that is never ending' She walked out of her cell, and followed the others out.
    "You're a real true fool Reha. However, I am going with you." Her soft gentle voice hit the others rather suddenly. She walked next to the wife of Cronos, Reha and stood beside her. She was also an oracular goddess along with her daughters so she may be able to predict the next moves of the enemies.
    "Wont my husband Hyperion join me? Of course Reha has some sort of plan. If not why would she bother freeing us? You do have a plan, don't you sister?" She looked up and Reha only hoping that she had a response to this. "50% chance of this being a success or not, I to agree with my daughter Phobe." She glances in the direction of Phobe and smiles. "However my dear sister, let it be a surprise attack or not what of the fates? Would they not warn Zues of this upcoming attack?" She then stopped talking and let Reha figure this out herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thomas took a breath and looked around. He watched as Aranessa gave the okay that it was clear. He then gave a shout to people still packing and what not.
    "Leave now with us or stay here and die. We are off to Budapest!" He then made his way to where Aranessa was and began to walk away from the Greek headquarters. He then heard a voice coming down a street from where he began to walk.
    "What's going on here?" he heard a women say from some ways away. He looks in that direction of which he see's the figure and recognizes the figure he spoke loud enough for her ears to hear
    "Skylla! Were going to Budapest, your late so pack your things quickly and follow the group or be left behind to die!" He shouted loud enough so several people could hear not really caring about who or what heard him. He then heard a voice out of the back of his head 'Hungry.... Need... Doubt...' the back of Thomas's head throbbed. 'Get them to Budapest quicker... or die a terrible death here...' the voice then left his head, and the pain on his face left and his tone got more serious almost sounding angry.
    "LET'S GO PEOPLE!" He shouted for the last time.

OC: I hope this works for a first post if not just PM me and I shall do one of my famous edits.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

“My demon told me to move out. Now. He never talks to me unless it’s something urgent so let’s go. The others will just have to catch up. Not my fault they are late.” Thomas said as he grabbed his case of weapons and headed toward the door. “Alright warriors. Let’s head out and go to Budapest. Our friends are waiting for us.” He smiled and laughed pushed the door open and walking out. Zaccheus secured the relatively light pack around his shoulders and raised an eyebrow as he began to follow.

'I don't see how you can laugh if it's something so urgent...' He thought skeptically, but quickly shrugged and forgot about it. Even though Thomas was plagued with the sin of Doubt, he was still reliable, and Zaccheus trusted in his judgement. He watched as Aranessa composed herself and giggled on the way out of the headquarters, and felt a slight frown pull at his lips. 'So light-hearted. I haven't laughed for as long as I can remember. But, I suppose that's only to be expected. With Misery, there's nothing I can do to convey my amusement except by smirking and snickering.' Which was the honest truth. He was a dark character, one that generally only smiled or laughed to unnerve others with his manic grin. Around his fellow Warriors, however, he was more likely to smile, albeit for the sake of sarcasm. His untidy hair fell over his eyes, shielding everyone from his cynical gaze. 'But I still don't understand how they can be so cheery when we're on an expedition for slaughter; meeting up with our Budapest brethren to join forces and eradicate the Hunters. And I thought I was sadistic.'

Maintaining his frown, he licked his lips and cocked his head. Night had finally fallen, and a steady rain had begun to drench the town. "Hmm," he muttered, listening to the sound of raindrops beating against the roof. This rain would be sure to make someone uncomfortable and miserable. Maybe it would soak through a thatched roof and cause the structure of someone's home to collapse, rendering a family homeless? The thought made him lick his lips again, grinning this time. Misery within him gurgled pleasantly.

He silently followed Thomas and the others outside, and waited for Aranessa's signal before proceeding forward. Glancing around earnestly, he noticed someone hurrying toward them. He squinted his eyes beneath his curtain of dark hair, and recognized the Warrior Skylla. "What's going on here?" She asked when she was within earshot.

Zaccheus pursed his lips and folded his arms without answering. He gazed over at Thomas, waiting to see how he would berate her for her tardiness. "Skylla! Were going to Budapest, your late so pack your things quickly and follow the group or be left behind to die!" He shouted over the sound of the rain. A few moments passed, and Zaccheus caught a glimpse of Thomas' pained expression. He raised an eyebrow curiously, but refrained from speaking. "LET'S GO PEOPLE!" Thomas yelled harshly. He almost sounded angry. Zaccheus watched him carefully and followed without a word.

Coeus leaned nonchalantly against his staff, listening to the vengeful titans. "Let us take back our freedom!” Rhea shouted, and then turned away, as if that was the end of it. Coeus sighed; he knew that his attempt at calming her down had been in vain. He stood up straight and adjusted the breastplate beneath his gown by shrugging his shoulders. If only they had remained in the cells for a bit longer... to have time to construct a more strategic plan. But it was now too late to dwell on the past; they had little time before their initiative was lost. It was now or never.

He watched as Iapteus hefted his scythe and grinned, obviously ready to fight. Hyperion also said a few words, "The sooner the battle begins, the sooner it ends, and the sooner there is peace." Coeus nodded grimly in agreement. There was no going back now, thanks to Rhea's recklessness. He couldn't blame her for craving freedom and vengeance, however, he would have preferred a stable plan to have been made before rushing headlong into this fray. Indeed, Zeus no longer had the help of the Hundred Handed one, and was weak at the loss of this valuable asset... but surely he would have found some sort of replacement for this vulnerability. Perhaps he had a greater power at his beck and call now, one that could easily crush Coeus and his kin.

The fluorite gem at the tip of his staff emitted a faint pulse of energy. Coeus looked around and saw his sister Phoebe approaching. She spoke to the group of titans, and he listened to her words without interruption, as he had with the others. "I think I'll fight," Phoebe said to Rhea. "because that's the only way that has a probability of freedom." She finally said, and Coeus sighed again, pinching the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger. There was no choice. Rhea's rallying had succeeded; the titans were now more than willing to battle. He glanced over at Phoebe and briefly wondered if she had regained her power to contact the Oracles yet.

Before he could voice his concerns, however, Theia's gentle tone broke him out of his train of thought. "However my dear sister, let it be a surprise attack or not, what of the fates? Would they not warn Zeus of this upcoming attack?" She pointed out. Coeus mumbled. He had been too intent on the direct conflict between his fellow titans and Zeus to consider any outside influences such as the Fates. They could indeed cause a problem. He leaned against his staff again, waiting for Rhea to reply as he tried to think up his own plan to counter the Fates or otherwise render them powerless.

Vriiza twitched as her presence was quickly noticed. ''Sssphinx. Vriizssa I belive? You've been exsspected. I'm glad you chossse to come.'' The snake hissed as Bael turned to face her. The goat head spoke next. ''Are you here to help? To join us as we fight the titans?''

Vriiza stepped elegantly over the brush where she had previously concealed herself, her black hair and bronze fur shimmering in the dying light of the day. She exposed her fangs proudly in a feral but beautiful grin, and lowered her upper body in a dramatic bow towards Bael. "I'm deeply honored, that one such as our Lord Bael would await me specifically," she purred, eyes glinting erratically. "As for the titans, I have been waiting among humans far too long in anticipation for this moment. I would not miss it..." she paused for a moment and licked her lips hungrily, "not for the most delectable morsel here or among Olympus."

Her expression became dark and brooding for a moment as she recollected the day when her pride had been stripped from her. She swallowed a hideous growl that tried to fight it's way out of her throat. This upcoming battle wasn't just an opportunity for a massive bloodbath and feast; more than anything, Vriiza was intent on reclaiming her pride as the vicious Sphinx from the long forgotten history of Ancient Greece, the terror that plagued the great land of Thebes under the command of the sun god Apollo. Proving her worth by decimating the titans had been her goal ever since her pride had been shattered. She grinned once more and shivered with delight as that dream was nearing it's fruition.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Rick Riordan and Disney's Hercules, save me now... The Fates predict the future, right? If not I'll edit *dies*

IC: Phoebe replied to Theia; "It's better than nothing," she shrugged. "Maybe we could somehow conceal ourselves from the Fates..." She thought, playing with the edges of her navy blue skirt. She couldn't help but notice that her brother Coeus looked slightly frustrated as he pinched the bridge of his nose and glanced over at her with an inquisitive look. Theia was glancing between Phoebe and Rhea, expecting one of the two to figure out how to avoid the Fates. Phoebe felt a little pressured to answer.

After a bit of thinking, Phoebe thought of a solution. "The future is always changing, correct?" She asked. "The Fates have probably already seen us massacring the guards and breaking free from our braces already. We can't change that. Zeus is probably sitting on his throne listening to everything they're telling him right now." Phoebe couldn't help but notice she said 'probably.' That instantly gave away she still couldn't contact Delphi and that some of her powers hadn't returned. If she could contact Delphi by now, there wouldn't be a 'probably' in that sentence - she'd know it. A knot formed in her stomach.

"I digress, the only way for us to conceal ourselves from their predictions is for us to set our mind on something. That's how the future works; by power of the mind. If we were to all think the opposite action before we did it, they would predict the wrong thing. So if we were to think that we wanted to stay in these cells forever, and then charged through dearest Rhea's portal, they would think that we were going to stay in the cells..." At least, I'm pretty sure that's the way it works, Phoebe thought to herself.

"However, if anyone else has a better idea, feel free to speak up." She added, beginning to doubt her own strategy little by little.

"Skylla! Were going to Budapest, your late so pack your things quickly and follow the group or be left behind to die!" Skylla approached the group faster and ducked in the HQ to go pack her things like how Thomas had instructed. 'Ooh~ we're going to Budapest~?' Skylla's demon drew out, craziness coating its voice. Skylla had never been able to tell the gender of her demon; sometimes its voice would come out as a woman's, then with a shriek it would change into a man's.

'Is there an upcoming waa~ar? ♪' It asked. Skylla shook her head as she fumbled with her few belongings and put them into a small messenger bag. "Shut up," she muttered, slapping the side of her neck, where her butterfly tattoo grumbled.

Just as Skylla began to exit the HQ and return to the Greeks, Thomas shouted. "LET'S GO PEOPLE!" He said, as they began to charge off into the night. 'Waa~ar, waa~ar, waa~ar~~~ ♪' Skylla's demon sang, voice turning from male to female in between screams. Skylla felt her green eyes drift around the dark town. I need to kill someone, she thought - slowly growing crazy as her eyes became bloodshot. Maybe there'll be a few travellers walking around soon...

Join my RPG

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Woo! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Rhea halted but never turned around. The Fates....She had completely forgotten about them, but now that her Sisters were free of their collar bands, they should have gotten their full powers back. The first sliver of caution wove it's way into Rhea's mind. She must not show this to her followers though. She made no show of weakness as she spoke. " My Sisters and Brothers, you have nothing to worry about. The Oracle of Delphi should appear the Phoebe soon. The Oracle will come back knowing it's true master had once again regain her powers." Rhea said in a fierce voice certain it would be so. All she had to do was make sure that she killed The Fates after she had slaughter Zeus and Hera.

Rhea growled at the thought of Hera. Her rival for Queen. She knew Cronos would never take Hera as his new Queen for he hated the Greeks as much as she did. A sword appeared in her hand. It glowed red with her anger as it grew. She moved into motion and soon she stood before the gates of Olympus. She pushed open the gates and entered spotting Zeus. The Fates were walking towards him to tell Zeus the knowledge of Titan's escapes. Rhea roared in fury gathering all eyes on her. "Zeus, we have come for the throne." A bloodthirsty grin spread across her face and flashed to The Fates side. A single sweep of her sword decapitated their heads. The surest way to kill a god or immortal was to take the head. Blood splattered her white clothing and she turned to face Zeus. She wiped the blood from her face and stood straight, a power to certainly be recognized with.

Cronos roared as stepped through the gates, he flashed to Zeus and stood in front of him. Zeus's power had diminished since they fought all those years ago. Zeus wasn't prepared for the over whelming power of Cronos. Cronos stabbed his sword through Zeus's middle. He severed the former King's arms, knowing they are grow back, but it helped that he couldn't summon those awful lighting bolts.

Cronos was covered in blood and looked around seeing that many more gods and goddesses were there now. Hera was seething with Anger as she stood next to Zeus. Hera didn't seem to care that her husband was missing his limbs and had a sword stuck through his middle. Hera was glowing with anger as she looked at his Sister-Wife, Rhea.

Elpis smirked and turned around as she said "It is an honor. Nothing but the best for the best, of course." she said buttering him up. Oh how she enjoyed playing on the Hopes of others. She was well matched with her Demon. Her demon purred with happiness as it whispered to Elpis. We should crush his hopes. Do it now. it hissed wanting to be over flowing with power. She shook her head not ready yet to punish this kid.

Elpis walked through many hallways and security checks all letting her pass without an I.D. card, her wings being enough to let her through unhindered. Elpis stopped in front of a glass window looking into a room with a vampire strapped to a lab table. The edges of her lips turned into a slow grin. Not many saw a sight such as this. She began to explain to Alex what they would do to the vampire. " Here we have a vampire we have captured for experimentation. We have taken her blood, her fangs, and some skin sample to try and clone her to have a vampire on our side, sadly the samples never produced clones that..." she paused for a second and looked at Alex. "Well they never lived long. They would suffer from many things before they died. They would bleed out, black vomit, organs dying and the such. It was a sad demise."

She waved her hand in the air to dismiss that issue. "Anyway, we have gone the old fashion way. Reproduction." Elpis turned back to see a Hunter come into the vampire's room. "A Hunter enters the room and has sex with the vampire until we get a positive that she is pregnant. This isn't rape, this is for the better good." she smirked and moved to another glass room farther down. At this glass room, there was a small boy hooked up to many machines. "This is one of the successful reproductions we have had. This boy is half human and half werewolf. We are helping control his urges so that he will one day be useful against the war of evil."

Gwendolyn sighed and swung down from her tree to stand equal distances between Vriiza and Bael. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Who we should be fighting is there Hunters. They have taken our brothers and sisters!! They are killing us and they are torturing us." she swallowed the lump that had risen in her throat. Pain was reflected in her eyes. She had lost her father to the Hunters. Gwen was a full Harpy. She was a mix-blood. She was half-human and half-Harpy, though for some reason, she was one of the most powerful Harpy's of all time.

She looked to the side remembering escaped the prison she was in,forced to leave her father behind. "Please....If you help me defeat the Hunters, I will help in your cause to defeat the Titans. Is that a fair enough deal?" she whispered.

OOC: If Mouthful of Pi does not post within the next few days, I will be taking over his characters and do as I please with in. This is fair warning since he had been gone almost 20 days now.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Sssissster..." Hissed Baels snake head. "Mighty asss we are, the Titansss would Ssslaughter usss were we to Ssstrike now. We fight the huntersss with the warriorsss, then march to heavan itself." "I canenter once the Titans have power, as was the terms of my exile." The lion took over there. "We shall slay the hunters. We shall."
    -------------
    Iapetus Grinned at the sight of his neices, nephews and other relations. "So good too see you again!" He laughed, sucking the years of thier life away- not enough to do muuch, but enough to Phase. And with his bbronze scythe, all he needed was a second. The blade fell and rose in bloody Arcs and limbs flew. Gods collapsed, and Iapetus knocked them unconcious. "A few toys for later."

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Themis almost gleamed with sheer delight at the sight of Zeus, blood covering his face as his eyes seemed so unfocused, almost shocked at the revelation unfolding before him. Leaning down to his left ear the Goddess of Law and Order seductively cooed at the last few words Zeus would hear before she killed him. "Finally the Laws of Old will rule again. We'll clean the mess you have brought upon these realms." Lifting her arm into the air Themis summoned her lance into physical form. Spinning it round and round she leaped into the air before darting back down towards the head of the powerful God. Her lance gleaming with blue energy as she roared before trying to pierce the God clean through his skull.

Veronica on the other hand simply stood in a laboratory with a headful of questions. Her prayers to Zeus gone unanswered, no sign of the all-powerful God nor the voice in her head. Her mind was rattled as an unsettling feelings creep its way into her heart. She quickly bowed her head, and clapped her hands together in prayer. "My Lord, Zeus, forgive me for my sins for I am but a mortal. I come to you praising your glory and might and ask you to bring peace and Order to these troubled lands. Forgive humanity for it's unperfection, and bless you with the Laws of Tradition. Bring us into the light that is your glory and lead us to salvation. Amen.."
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh god, he thought trying hard to mask his surprise. I had my doubts about her being an angel before, but now I know for a fact she definitely isn't, or at least not a good one. Because no one who can consider themselves good would ever allow something like this. He looked around taking in his surroundings. Stay calm, take in information and consider my options. I am in a place of extremely high security, I am with the leader of a secret organization, she is almost guaranteed to beat me in any form of fight, except by a miracle, and she may be the devil. Alright options, 1. Kill her or die trying, will most likely end in the up or die trying part. 2. Not care and continue on as a hunter, can't do that because of my stupid conscience. 3. Resign, don't think they allow that unless by death. 4. Act like I don't care and secretly slip away from the hunters when get the chance, I like that one but shouldn't get my hopes up that it will work, because it probably won't. "Amazing." he said. "I didn't think vampires or werewolves could be reproduced like that. If this truly succeeds we would have an amazing weapon against the Greeks." he said sounding interested. "Granted I don't think I have the stomach to handle it myself. I've nearly puked just being out here, I've always been more of the squeamish type."

Hyperion just stood and watched. He watched as the titans and gods fought. They obviously had caught the gods by surprise. It was obvious he wouldn't be needed in a fight, he stood by watching. If I see a need to battle, I may. I'd rather avoid getting my hands dirty. He thought.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Oh any of this character’s I’m taking over (Crius, Eliot, or Theia) interests you and you’d like to have another character. Just PM and the character is yours. Also HateSpawn will not be returning anytime soon, if at all, because of family problems so his characters are mine.

Rhea caught Hera’a gaze and a merciless grin spread across her face. She almost looked crazy with her look. She stalked forward then disappeared and reappear right in front of Hera who was standing right beside Zeus. Rhea flung her sword out and neglected Themis’s death strike at Zeus’s skull. “No leave him alive. He will suffer as we suffered. They all will!!” she laughed and stalked forward to Hera. The woman stood tall, but was clearly trembling. She grasped the female Greek by the throat and using her inhuman strengthen, Rhea crushed Hera’s windpipe. Hera black out, though temporarily dead, Hera would recover but not for at least a day. “Keep all the Greeks alive, but everyone is welcomed to main as they wish!”

Cronos abandoned his perch beside Zeus, seeing as the Greek had blacked out from his wounds. The two head guys were out, now all the weaklings were left. Cronos attacked with the only mercy to keep them barely alive.

Eliot dropped the plate of cookies he had been holding. His demon clawed at the corners of his mind wanting to get out. To maim and kill. Eliot growled low in his throat. His eyes turned a violent red. Eliot drew Vicious and pointed it at the Hunters. “You guys should leave now, before someone gets hurt.” He remarked barely able to keep his demon under control. Let me have them beseeched the demon clawing at the condors of his mind.

Damon growled and punched the tree he was behind. Damn it, Eliot. Couldn’t you control your demon just for one second in a battle? Damon thought. Keeping his aim trained on a Hunter he waited for what would happen. He really didn’t want to hurt someone. Not now. Not after so many years had gone by without accidents.

Elpis’s demon was informing her of every thought that Alex had. Elpis knew this had been risky, but of course if Alex didn’t work for her, she would guarantee he would never work again. “Remember this is for the better good. Without these immortal children, the demons would win. Our world would never be safe. Your children and wife would grow old and die. You will grow old and die. You all will always get sick. Every misfortunate is their fault!!” she argue fuming. Though she didn’t care about the humans she used, she did care about killing the Warriors. “Help me and you will not regret it.”

Gewndolyn looked up and smiled. She wanted to give Bael a hug but kept her arms tight to her side. “My sisters said there were Lords that could be found in Budapest. Shall we head there first?” she was excited to already get going. To already kill the hunters that caused her father’s death. Please don’t let this be for a bad cause.

Thomas growled. His demon was going crazy in his mind. He was ready to kill something, someone. Anyone. He grabbed his head with on hand and pressed forward. They were headed to the airport. They had a private plane waiting for them to take them to Budapest.

OOC: Sorry that some of them are really short. I've had a long day and it won't get any easier for me till after thanksgiving break.
    Last edited by Yukari; 11-18-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    OOC: Sorry that some of them are really short. I've had a long day and it won't get any easier for me till after thanksgiving break.
    OOC: I'm sorry TT.TT I hope things get better for you soon *hugs you* X3 Well, Thanksgiving is soon and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!~ =3

IC: Phoebe waited for new gods and goddesses to arrive while the others began to knock out Zeus and Hera. Rhea had told the other titans not to kill them, but to leave them alive so they could suffer. Trying to regain her powers, Phoebe began to try and contact the Oracle of Delphi. O mighty Oracle, please answer to thee~ she hummed.

...What is it that you seek? The Oracle asked, causing Phoebe to flash an evil grin at the ground.

The problem lies in Olympus, she hissed to the Oracle, awaiting its response.

It took a moment, but the Oracle eventually replied with a poetic fortune:
    Thy sister blinded by power,
    Hark the demons from thy Earth!
    Rejoice within ye momentous hour,
    'Fore fate settles ye back on familiar turf.

Phoebe wondered what that meant but the Oracle continued; Rebel with your brothers and sisters if it's freedom that you seek~

OOC: Please excuse my short, not-so-good post ;~; I'm, like, totally burnt out from English class today...

--
    I'm not too sure what to post for Skylla other than that all the Greeks are heading towards the airport. So no post for Skylla this time~

Join my RPG

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information