AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Lords of the Underworld

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Lords of the Underworld

Wooooo~ Time to get this thing started!! @Esiphas @Folter @Light Buster @Valkarma @HateSpawn98 And@RyuTama you've still got to edit, if you already have let me know, but I've got to approve you first before you can post.

Elpis walked into what could be consider the War Room of the Hunter’s headquarters. Her keen eyes caught what was silently being said between her men. Her presence was instantly noticed when she appeared in the doorway. With or without her wings, which always got her noticed, her beauty alone could cause a crowd to stop and stare. Elpis smirked knowing full well her demon was enjoying the hope that always appeared at the sight of her. Hope to get with her romantically. Hope to win the war against “evil.” Hope for any and every possible thing in the world. Her demon was so content it purred in the pleasure of knowing all their hopes would shatter. Hope itself was a ture demon. To hope is to believe in something impossible that will never happen.

Elpis came back to reality and fluffed her hair. The scent of lilac was suddenly in the air. She purposely stretched her pure white wings out and moved with a grace only an immortal could have. She slid into her seat with ease. “Ladies and Gentlemen, tell me have you found the Immortal Warriors yet?” Elpis asked with great concern. After Greece, there have been few encounters with the Immortals. Elpis hated those warriors more than anything, but she hated more were the ignorant humans she surrounded herself with. The only reason she did so was because the human race were like cock roaches. No matter how many you kill, they just keep reproducing and could lie through almost anything.

“Well ma’am…” said a uniformed man. Was her here the last time? Thought Elpis not remembering the man. “Well you see…we did find the other group. Y-You know the ones that we were searching for. Not the G-Greek group, but the other ones.” He stammered out. Her demon was feeding off of the man’s hope of impressing Elpis. She looked at the man for a while before he got so nervous her sat down.

“I see…and where the vermin hiding out? On Mt. Olympus?” she laughed at her joke knowing very well that was the last place the Immortals would be found. Her laughter slowly died and she looked at the man that had spoken.

“They are in Budapest pretending to be angels. They are defiling what you are!!” screamed the little man as he slammed his fist onto the table. The people around Elpis were also making nasty remarks on how they should punish the Immortals. That they should torture them to find a way to put them away for forever. “We can’t let them continue on as they have been!!” yelled the small man, his face red and blubbering in anger. They sight was funny for Elpis and she hide a smile behind her hand.

Elpis waited for the noise to go down. She slowly raised her hand for silence and stood up capturing the attention of everyone in the room. “My friends don’t worry. We will not allow these vile beasts to roam the earth freely any longer. Get a squad together of best men and send them to Budapest. Just make them get information without the Warriors noticing, but tell them not to attack unless they are attacked first. If we are to capture this lesser than human forms, then we must be better prepared. You are all dismissed.

Damon looked around their house in Budapest and sighed. It was a complete mess. What was wrong with the people he lived with? He understood they were all warriors, but still, they could clean up just a bit. Damon moved out of the living of their castle and too the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. Although they were more than human, they still enjoyed eating for the taste of it. He opened the fridge and cursed. “For the love of all the Gods in Olympus!! Why is all the food gone? Has anyone gone to the store yet?” he yelled into the castle and growled closing the door.

Since the living room was too disgusting to even sit and watch TV in and there was nothing to eat, he went to his security room. He checked the monitors for any abnormal activity. He was quite sure he wasn’t going to find anything, but to his surprise, he found a few men trying to move their way up the steep hill around their castle. The castle sat on top of a hill, where it was built for them long before the village down at the bottom of the hill was built. The warriors had planted the forest around their castle and set up many traps within and around their castle to ward off any Hunters, if they were ever found.

Damon wasn’t worried about the men coming up from the village believing them to be beggars that they got most of the time, but little to his knowledge, it were the Hunters coming to investigate the Warriors. Damon decides to go meet the “beggars” and tell them to turn around before one of them out in their deadly traps.

Rhea sighed and looked across the small room at her brother-husband Cronos. She growled under her breath and leaned back against the wall that her cot was pushed up against. Cronos was a handsome Titan. He was the youngest of them all, but he was their King. It was one of the reasons she was so compelled to marry him. It also helped that she loved the idea of power and what was more powerful that being a Queen to the King of Titans. He only down fall was the love her children. How dare they lock her away with Cronos!! She saved them!

Rhea turned away from Cronos and looked out the bars of their cell. “Give it up, husband.” She growled out the last part and glanced at him. “You know you can’t even use your powers in Tartarus with that magical band around your neck.” All the Titans knew that. Every single one of them had the band around their necks. Rhea tugged at hers. She doesn’t even know how many times she has tried to take hers off. Rhea sighed and tried to spell her godly powers into the band to circuit it out. She tried this every day hoping to wear it down so that it was just break.

Rhea sat staring out her cell poking and prodding her band until it suddenly popped open. She was so lost in thought, she didn’t even notice until a few minutes later. She jumped up with the band in her hands and repressed the urge to laugh out loud which would cause the Guards to come over. “I did it!! I did it!!!” she whispered excitedly and looked over at Cronos noticing the magical band was glowing faintly just as her had done before. “Is the band becoming less powerful over the ages?” she thought out loud then smirked. “Zeus….We are free and coming to take your crown!”

OOC: HateSpawn will be leading the Greeks, but until he posts today, you guys will be forming up in Greece together. If you have any questions just PM me. Also Esiphas is leader of the Supernaturals. Follow his lead, and of course I'm behind them all Mwahhaaha I mean Have fun and enjoy the RPG!!
    Last edited by Yukari; 10-21-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Lords of the Underworld

Iapetus looked at Rhea as she jumped up. ''Sssshh a moment, please. Mrs joan baker should be....'' He smiles, and a long scream Fills the halls. ''Yep, there we are. Most panicky woman in the world has finally died. Heart attack, 3 seconds ago. Cant even keep quiet in death.'' He chuckles, sitting in his hat-wearing form. He looks over to Rhea. ''Now what was... oh.'' He grinned, a set of sharp white teeth showing against his dark form. He laughed, an insane laugh, but quiet at the same time. Quiet enough for no-one to hear but the otehr titans. ''Your free my lady. Now woudl you do me the curteousy of freeing me? I can prbably do something about freeing all of us once that is done.''

---------------------------------
    Aranessa wandered down a dark alleyway, ahving just managed to buy a few items of food. A slate slide from teh rof above and smashed behind her, bouncing from her legs. She sighed. Another slate crashed over her head. She swayed slightly, then moved forward quickly so as not to attract any more attention. SHe ducked into the 'base' of teh warriors. ''Im back you lot. And i ahve food.''

---------------------------------
    Bael sniffed the air with 2 of its heads. The serpent tail was asleep, coiled around itself. The goats head was the most active, though the Lions could be heard sniffing too. The Goat spoke, its voice clearly female. ''I smell unbound Blood.'' She said. teh Lion softly yawned in agreement. 'Its true. I smell it too. Someones free that shouldn't be, someone of immense power.'' The snake head slowly stirred to life. Her voice shimmered through as well, serpantlike and somewhat seductive. ''Yesss.... A titan is free in the underworld. Which one isss anyonesss guesssss, but a titan...'' The lion spoke. Its male voice was deep and powerful. ''A Hunt like No Other!'' It roared. Bael got to its feet and bound towards the exit of Its cave, and then round on a twisting mountain path, its four powerful feet taking it metres in single strides. It stood on teh dipping peak, and roared a massive roar, sending birds for miles around fling, waking every child in every village for about 10 miles in every direction. Every supernatural in the world felt the roar resonate in its bones, teh Roar of the Chimera King. Baels male voice cried out ''Come to me My brothers!'' Teh goat cried out next, ''Sisters, assemble with us.'' Then the snake added finally ''Fiendssss of teh world, to Bael! The Hunt isss on, the hunt for Titansss Blood!''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Ok HateSpawn and I have talked and he has given me some control over his Warrior since I will need to use his character every once and a while to get the story going, and for those not in the Wonderland RPG, he might be gone for a while and has also given me permission to control his characters. He has also given me complete control of Cronos, and he will be making a new god. So Cronos is now part of my chracters. Anyway I will now offically the start the Greek group off and continue the RPG

IC: Cronos watch in shock as Rhea's band around her neck had just fallen off. How is that possible? I've been trying for years!! he growled and stood up. "Rhea!!" he said loudly then looked around to make sure the guards weren't going to show up then said more softly. "Help me, my queen. My beautiful queen. Your king needs his queen's help." he said trying to butter her up to her her to behave.

He knew she knew that they'd all have to work together to get out of his hell hole and take over Olympus, but it wouldn't hurt him any if he tried to butter her up none the less. Her fingered at his band around his neck hating the chocking feeling he has had ever since he had this stupid piece of magical essence around his neck. "Come on, sweetheart. Please help me out."

Rhea smirked liking that she had all of this power. She was now in control of the Titans though she knew it wouldn't last long. She knew she needed the help of the other Titans to take down Zeus. She growled thinking of Zeus. She ignored her brother-husband for the moment and looked at Iapetus. "If I free you, you must first agree to join us and taking care of Zeus, I know you would love to have revenge on the so called God that believes he is above us!" she growled out and swayed towards the bars of the cell they were in. The bars no longer confined her in these cramped quaters.

Looking around she didn't notice any guards and pushed through the bars as if they weren't even there. She formed into Iapetus's cell and leaned over him whispering in his ear. "Join with me against Zeus and Cronos and we will both rule the heavens together." she whispers seductively running a finger along the male's jaw before pulling back and waiting for an answer.

Thomas looked up to see Aranessa come into their "headquarters" in Greece. The female warrior came in with food and he grunted in response to what she said garbing some food to eat, not caring what it was. She sat back and closed his eyes thinking of the Hunters. They haven't been seen for over 10 years. Have they died out? Have they given up their search? he wondered to himself.

"Hey guys....What should we do now? We haven't seen the Hunters in years. Do you guys think they've died out?" he asked and looked over his group. They were the only ones that wanted revenge for Badin, but he thirst for revenge was dying every day. He was so tired of fighting now. Then he suddenly remember the other warriors. What ever happened to them? Were they still alive?

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Iapetus chukled quietly. ''Oh Rhea, I think i can manage to promise that much. After all, I do owe him. And I take my pay with Interest.'' He smiled, his savagely sharp teeth showing from the shadowy form. At her close proximity, Rhea could see his pale white skin which clung to his bones, though he looked somewhat handsome none the less. From many a sleepless night he had dark patches right around his eyes, and his eyes were pale and glowing. ''And plus...'' He pale hand extended and brushed a bit of stray hair from her face. ''Who could resist such a fine Ladys request. Now then, My good Lady. Freedom beckons, and I answer its call.''
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aranessa sighed. ''I dont know boss. I really don't. The others should be ok, i think. If not, well... I guess we will ahve to defend ourselves. Maybe we should make a move to find them? Maybe even get shome allys.'' SHe sat down on a chair. Instantly, the legs cracked. She swore loudly. ''Sometimes i hate this blasted tatoo.'' She grinned. ''But then again, I do enjoy it other times. I guess its a fare trade off.''
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC- I need any other supernaturals to join with Bael before we can move them along.

5. Thanks Yukari thanked for this post
    Likes Yukari liked this post
    Junior Member Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2011 02:46 AM
    Threads

Meanwhile, Eliot was already there with a large plate of freshly baked cookies.
    "Hello, Damon." Eliot says, having taken a break from the cleaning he usually did. "Would you like a cookie? There are enough for you and our friends from the village." He says, taking one himself. "You look irritable. Are you all right?"

7. Thanks Yukari thanked for this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Jacob sat in the armory, looking at the many weapons that kept him thinking. What will he need today? There are the many assorted weapons from the M4A1 Assault Rifle to the reliable side arm of the M9. Of course, he would choose his favorite weapons, the ACR and the M9. He took the ACR and outfitted it with a red dot sight, that's all he needed for that gun. For the M9 however, he got some extended mags for it. What did these Immortal Warriors look like he wondered? What are they planning? Nevertheless, he'll just follow orders. He stowed the ACR on his back as well as his M9 in his pocket before he returned to the main lobby, to wait for his first task.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selene left the apartment as she pulled up her skirt and straightened her uniform out. She had, 'fun' with that man, though it wasn't satisfying. She'll need to find that 'perfect' man or boy to get the most out of her satisfaction. Of course, she can't go around and do it to every man she saw, it would anger the public after all. She wondered the streets, beginning to think of what to do next.

(Selene) "Hmm, which man will be next?"

She began to wonder near a high school, wondering there are any cute boys around...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kouta was still in class, learning the many gods/goddess during the old ages. It was Budapest, the capital of Hungary. He wondered though, why here? Why does he have to be here? Is it really that relevant for him to be here? He continued to listen to his current lecture from his teacher while wondering about in his own mind what to do next while everyone listened to the teacher along with him. Why do his parents want him to live along again? Does he have to go through this? It didn't matter, he'll be back in Japan in a matter of moments, all he needed to do was to get through this day of lecturing and get through the rest of the days so he can graduate and return home...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

9. Thanks Yukari thanked for this post
    Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Mnemosyne was sleeping peaceful inside her cell as she began to hear words from outside. The ranting of her brother was clear but he was more excited then normal. Was something happening? Something that causing the others to rise. Was it early? She shifted slightly, moving closer to the bars, but not enough to wake her fully. She heard voices in the cell next door.

"Join with me against Zeus and Cronos and we will both rule the heavens together."

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to fulfill it" She whispered to herself. Her tongue twisted the words words into an unknown language. They were more for her then them. So let it stay that way. She opened one eye to clance at the empty cell across from her. Her crystal eyes expressed no shock at the event. But they did show a glance of uneasyness. One of them was free? Already? Was that right? She closed her eyes again. What a change of events. Then they must be moving to dethrone the gods. How could her family still hold such hate towards there own kin? Was it right to allow this to go unnoticed? A simple call right now. When so few were free. The gods would decend and imprison them again. What was she meant to do? No she would do nothing. It was early but not so much as to change everything. She would wait. She would have to.

Jace sat uncomfortably. The atmosphere in the room was the cause. Not knowing something was always a burden. He found himself counting the pebbles he had collected. they were all different colours and no one was from the same country.
    "Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen." He whispered to himself.
    He only had five pebbles. He picked them up and began again. A part of him longed to count them correctly. But at the thought of it he was sure he could hear the sin giggle inside him. It knew what it would cost him. He held back. He had to wait. Tonight he would leave to meet up with Vapor. It had been weeks since he had seen her. It warmed him inside to know a true friends still existed out there.

"Hey guys....What should we do now? We haven't seen the Hunters in years. Do you guys think they've died out?"

"They are all dead." Jace suddenly spoke up. He wasn't sure why. Instinct? Maybe. "Each one rots in waiting. Their plans have fallen apart." He raised his head from his pebbles to meet Thomas's eyes. His eyes were coated in suffering. Just like each of theirs was. "We are all safe forever."

Vapor flew between the branches of the trees. Gracefully she dodged falling leaves and rose on the rising winds. She was at peace like this. This was freedom. True freedom. Her mind fell into bliss as she continued her journey. Her wings closed tight as she dived out of the forest and up into the skys. Greece had always the most peaceful skys. The sun seemed to enjoy it here. Just like she did. She breathed deep as she spread her wings and glided towards the town.

Spotting a good place to perch she landed softly and walked into the shade of the buildings around her. People paid little notice. As it was they were to engrossed in their own lives. So much so, a lot took no heed to anything but what was in front of them. Vapor didn't mind. She was too exicted to be able to see Jace tonight. Not purely out of the fact that she had not seen her friend in so long but because of the news she had heard. A titan was free. She had felt the call from Bael. Of course she would not answer it. She was bound to another now. But it had reached her none the less. Change was on the world again. The heavens would move. Where once there wasn't much to do, now there was too much. She paitently waited for the sunset. Then she would travel to meet Jace. Then they could get started.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

11. Thanks Yukari thanked for this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Elpis walked out of the War Room after she had dismissed her filthy humans. She drifted through the hallways of the large underground headquarters. Her wings were tucked up against her back and she was debating weather or not to go out into town. She would have to pull her wings all the way back into the large slits in her back. It was a painful thing to do, so she didn't surface from headquarters much.

As she was walking through HQ, she walked into the lobby to find one of her favorite men, although he was human, he was just as bloodthirsty as a god could be. "Oh Jacob!" she called to him and she glided across the floor to him. "I need a favor from you." she purred out. "We have found the elusive group of Warriors that have been hiding out since Greece. I need you to lead the group of men out to Budapest for some recon. Do you mind doing that?" she said phrasing it as if he could refuse, but with her demon playing on the Hopes of Jacob, she was pretty sure he wouldn't.

Damon scolded at Eliot, but took a cookie and ate it all in one bite. "No, everything isn't ok. Look at this place, it's filthy. We have beggars coming up from the village. I've got to go save them again, before they hurt themselves. We can't ruin our "good" reputation here. This is the only place we have anymore where we can have some sort of peace." Damon said venting out his anger at the house being so dirty. Gods, he hated when their castle looked like a tornado had come through it, which was possible seeing as the Warriors tend to get in fights with each other a lot to see who is the best fighter.

Damon doesn't even know how many times he has had to go furniture because one of them has broken it. Damon rubbed his palm across his face and through his hair to calm himself down. "Eliot clean the castle. Selene should be back soon from her little adventures in the town. I hope she doesn't bring home one of her "pets" again." Damon said referring to the humans Selene has been known to bring home to have some "fun" with.

Rhea shivered at the touch from Iapetus and pulled back before he could touch her again. She reached into Iapetus's hood and put a finger into his band between the band and Iapetus's skin. She made a quick jerking motion with her godly power powers pouring into the band. The band broke off and dropped to the floor with a clank. "Remember your promise to me, Iapetus. If i hear of you trying to betray me....You will not live long enough to regret it." she hissed out close to Iapetus again. "Now go and release the others as I toy with my brother-husband."

Rhea smirked and floated back over to her husband. "Oh Cronos, how weak you look without your powers. How I wish to preserve this moment forever in my memory. The day I, Rhea, am more powerful that the King himself, but sadly we all need to be free to over through Zeus, which means I cannot dwell in this power I have over you, but mark my words. As soon as we have Olympus back, I will not sit by as I use to and let you rule. I will become the true power of the Titans and you will be nothing more than a servant." Rhea said and jerked on Cronos's Band around his neck, making it a painful thing to come off.

Thomas glanced at Jace as he spoke lies. It was a sad thing to hear, but Thomas was so use to the way Jace talked, it no longer confused him as to want the true meaning was behind his words. "Yeah that's what I've figured. That's why I've planned for us all to leave tonight. I've gotten word from Damon. The leader of peaceful warriors. He has offered us a home with him in Budapest. We will be leaving tonight to join up with them." Thomas said. "So pack up you things. We leave at sunset."

Cronos took what Rhea has said to memory and growled. She was not more powerful that he was!! He was the King of the Titans. He would make Rhea pay for this outburst with great pain and pleasure for himself. "Oh my sweet sister-wife, I thank you for releasing me. Soon we will have enough power to over throw Zeus. We will have our revenge!"

OOC: Ugh so much typing D:

Junior Member Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ah, Selene. A name as fitting for the world's most beautiful rose as it is her." Eliot says. "Nonetheless, I have been doing so all morning, and only took a break to care for these poor, downtrodden souls. And hope that they leave after I give them cookies."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Iapetus grinned. ''As you wish, my Queen.'' He said, and then he turned around, not heading to the other Titans, but to the bars of teh cell, and stuck his hand through, making rude guestures at teh guards. They pair walked to the front of the cell, weapons brandished. They grunted and said ''Whats your game you titan so...'' They stopepd there as Iapetus's powers kicked in, snuffing every trace of life from the guards bodys. AS they fell, He grabbed their keys and opened the cell door, then turned around again, and went to free the others, unlocking thier collars with the stolen keys. ''Its been too long since I used my powers. Too much Energy all stored up. Im back to normal again now though, so if we get into a spot of trouble, my queen, your going o have to aid me.''

----------------------------------------------------------

Aranessa sprang up and tripped over the table, breaking its legs. ''Dammit! Graahh... I hate this sometimes! ''She screamed, tehn stood up and left to find her stuff. She grabbed her pistol, and every clip of ammo she could find, then stripped out of her civillian clothing- which tore apart in her hands- and she put on teh jumpsuit she so loved. It was more resilient than teh clothing, and didn't rip, even with Disaster following in Aranessa's wake. She kept no other possessions- tehy broke every time. ''I'm done boss. Give the signal and we'll go.''

------------------------------

(Baels still wiating! And @Valkarma Vapor is playing a dangerous Game, Ignoring Bael. He might take a bite or 3 out of her later.)

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Zaccheus sat silently at the run down bar in downtown Greece. He sat in the corner, his arms folded tightly across his chest, watching the humans as they drank and bickered and drank some more. He could feel everyone's misery in this place as they wallowed away their troubles in the depths of their tankards and mugs. The older men might have felt guilty for abusing or arguing with their wives; the younger men griped about how they had messed up with their girlfriends or been kicked out by their parents. There was no merrymaking in this tavern; everyone emitted an aura of depression and melancholy. Zaccheus pursed his lips and cocked his head to the right. 'This isn't enough anymore...' He thought, eyeing the drunks indignantly. 'Usually coming here would satisfy it for a while... but now I feel nothing; nothing but boredom and distaste.'

As if agreeing with him, something within his subconscious let loose a disgruntled growl. He nodded heatedly to himself.
    'Right, right... drunks and angsty teenagers aren't worth the effort. They've already dug themselves into their own miserable holes; there's no point in bringing someone down who's already doomed anyway.'

With that, Zaccheus stood up from his stool with a sigh and discretely dropped a few lumpy coins onto the small wooden table he had been sitting at. He hadn't bought anything, but he had his reasons. As the coins made a clear tinkling sound on the polished wood, a couple men looked over at him, including the distraught bartender. "Hey!" The man called gruffly from behind the counter. "We only pay with cash here, boy. Not some old pebbles. Who do you take me for?"

Zaccheus glanced down at the coins in mock surprise. "Oh, well Zeus bless me," he had to restrain a sneer here, "I had forgotten that these were in my pocket. Indeed, it would be a shame if I were to lose them; they're quite valuable after all. Dated from 500BC, if I'm not mistaken. A tetradrachm with the likeness of the goddess Athena..." he said calmly but loudly, for the entirety of the bar to hear. He held up the coins high into the air, as if inspecting them for specks of dust. "Perhaps worth several hundred thousand euros... Enough to pay off your debt that may have accumulated... it could easily attract the ladies... or maybe to improve the standard of living for your poor families..." He paused, and looked at the group of men from the corner of his eyes. They stared at him with such longing and misery that the sin in him purred with delight. He repressed a grin. He knew that these drunken idiots were eating up his every word. They most likely didn't even want it to help better their own lives; they probably would have just spent it all on more mead. A few of the men scowled and shuffled closer to Zaccheus, glaring at the coins in his hand hungrily. "Well, it surely isn't my fault that I can't give these to you; if your dear bartender would have kept his mouth shut, perhaps the lot of you could have split the wealth. I know how generous you gentlemen are."

As the men in the tavern blinked and turned their bleary gazes over to the bartender (who was now frozen in shock), Zaccheus slipped quietly from his seat and out of the tavern. As he closed the door behind him, several sounds issued from the doorway: the sounds of breaking glass and mugs crashing against the floor, tables and chairs being flipped and thrown across the room. Shrieks of fear and pain.

The sin chuckled, and Zaccheus smirked, licking his lips as if he had just eaten a tasty snack. 'They're all stupid and miserable creatures, humans are... every last one of them. So easily deceived. So easily distressed.'

He looked down the bustling street and saw that the sun was beginning to fall. 'Sunset already, huh... I've been in that confounded tavern all day? Ahh well, I suppose in the end it was worth it...' He thought, and his sin chuckled with giddiness again. Figuring that he might as well return to the Warrior's base ('I don't see how we can call that rugged rats nest a base...'), he trudged down the street silently, keeping to the shadows as much as he could. No one paid him any heed, and he was perfectly fine with it.

When he was beyond the boundaries of the town, he made his way up one of the surrounding hills and over to the edge of a cliff, overlooking the sea. He glanced down, and saw the frothy white waves as they crashed viciously against the face of the cliff, several hundred feet below.
    'What a perfect opportunity...' Zaccheus thought, raising his eyebrows. The fresh sea looked so inviting, and the wind seemed to push against his back, encouraging him to jump.

He took a tentative step towards the edge, and his sin hissed threateningly. Zaccheus smirked knowingly and retreated from the edge, shoving his hands into the pockets of his civilian jeans.
    'Still useless, eh? I should have known. You still want to torment me. So be it.'

He paused, and then returned to the edge, retrieving the drachmas from his pocket. He scrutinized them in the dying light of the sun, causing the stark relief to glint beautifully.
    'Humans are stupid; these probably aren't even worth two hundred euros.'

With a huff, he flung the coins over the edge of the cliff, and into the depths of the murky sea. He waited for a few moments, and then continued to where his fellow Warriors awaited.

Coeus knelt in his cell, gently feeling to see if the ground or the bars had softened at all after these thousands of years. Much to his irritation, they were as firm and unyielding as ever. He grumbled and stood up from his hunched position, rubbing the back of his neck, behind the band which imprisoned his powers. "Curse the gods, I hope they all rot. If I ever get out of here I'll show that damned Zeus a thing or two..."

He stood motionlessly in the middle of his dank cell, trying desperately to think of some sort of plan. He knew that it was useless; he had been thinking for several millenia. He was a stubborn god, however, and he refused to let himself be bested by the likes of Zeus.

After all these years, his patience was finally beginning to dwindle. He scowled gruffly. Just then, he heard a few voices down the hall, and he approached the bars to see if he could make out the words. Unfortunately, he couldn't. He was too far away from wherever the commotion was originating. However, he saw some movement in the shadows, and squinted his eyes. 'Whomever or whatever that is, it can't be a guard, or else they wouldn't be trying so hard to keep quiet...'

Coeus wondered if one of the titan gods had escaped, and his eyes lit up. This could be his chance to break free of Tartarus and exact his sweet revenge on Zeus and everyone else on Mount Olympus. With one hand, he held the band around his neck fast, hoping it would somehow break and fall from his neck. With the other hand, he reached out between the bars to signify he was there to whoever was striding down the hall.

He smirked and could feel the pride swell in his chest. "If you're planning on getting back at Zeus and Olympus, I assure you, you'll need me. We weren't prepared for it last time, but if you plan on forming some sort of alliance, you won't get far without my brains," he whispered, just loud enough for the closer titan gods to overhear.

'So, the time has finally come...'

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rhea scolded at Cronos and walked out of her cell. Two guards were already killed by Iapetus. She smirked and rests hand hands on her cocked hip. Her plan was coming a long nicely. Iapetus was letting out all of the Titans. "Mmm...Thank you Iapetus for letting them all out. You have, so far, earned your right by my side, unlike that awful brother-husband of mine. Now let us plan our attack on Olympus." Rhea said.

She looked around her noticing some key members still missing. "My brothers and sisters!! Come to me! You all have your powers back and now we shall conquer Zeus, but first, let us plan out what we shall do. SO come to me with all your anger and vengeance. We might have lost the last battle, but we will win this War!" shouted Rhea no longer afraid of such weaklings as the guards now that so many of them have been freed.

Gewndolyn sighed and perched upon a tree. She was looking down at Bael. "You know, I hate it when you call us all together. My sisters refuse to come though. They don't care much for you anymore. Not after you tried to bit one of them." Gewn had said. Her feet were swinging back and forth as she sat on the branch. She had an apple, which she stole of course, and she was eating it slowly. "Why have you summon us all?"

Thomas looked over at Jace. "DO you know where all of our other fellow Warriors are? I told them all to meet me here at this time. I'm going to crush them all. We must get going. I have a bad feeling if we stay here any longer." he said and shivered looking towards the Gods. He sent a silent pray, knowing he would get no answer. Zeus and his lot has forsaken them long ago. They will never get an answer back, or so Thomas thought. "Aressna, Why don't you just relax and maybe talk to your demon about where we are about to go and hope it doesn't destroy our soon to be new home."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Bael lookked up at Gwen with the goat and snake head. The lion heads utterance of "Bah!" was audiable still. "We feel your Sssissstersss have no ressspect for usss. That they do not come isss another sssign of thier weaknessssessss" The snakes eyes gleamed maliciously. "Anyway" said the goats head. "We have called you for the hunt. Something is free, Gwendolyn the Timid. Something long ago gave us and our kin nought but trouble, and which were bound." The lions heaad growled. "More become free every minute! The Titans, Gwendolyn. The Titans are our quarry."

-------------------------------

Aranessa nodded and sat on her bed- a single story bed built on a stone slab. It was hard to break. She calmed herself, and entered her special meditative state. She suddenly stood, without her tatoo, in her temple maiden robes, from when she had betrayed Pandora. Across the shadowy room stood a two faced creature, shaped like a man but with to faces, wrapped in grey robes, and with peircing yellow eyes. it spoke from its happy looking face "You come again, hostling?" it said. Aranessa nodded. "Yes Disaster, i come. I want to ask something of you." Disasters solem face spoke now. "And what do you ask, hostling?" She answeted with "I want you to promise not to wreck our new base." Disaster nodded. Aranessa was quite taken aback by his readyness to agree. "There will be a price to pay Hostling" said disaster.

Aranessa returned to reality and quickly relayed Disasters words to Thomas, before running for a quick shower, stripping down as she ran. She shut the bathroom door before taking of her underwear, abd she turned on the shower. It was stuck on cold- the swith to change the heat snapped off in her hand. Swearing loudly, she stepped in the freezing water and began to wash off.

-----------------------------------

Iapetus smiled at Rhea, his form changing to the shadowy figure he had taken in ancient times, the one he was so often seen in as the "Grim Reaper". He enjoyed the peoples Idiocy. "My Queen, i live to serve you. Now, Lets Get out of here.'' He indicated the way of of Tartaurus. ''Hmm... Perhaps there will be some more guards. Someone should check.''
    Last edited by Esiphas; 10-24-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Alex was in the firing range practicing, again. He has gotten so used to he doesn't even have to look to hit the target. 'How much longer until I'm sent on a mission.' he thought. 'It's been a year I've passed all their tests why haven't I done anything.' He cleaned his revolvers and went back to his room. 'Why did I join.' he thought. 'I haven't done anything since I've joined except take tests and perfect my aim. Then there are some of these people who are completely devoted to killing these Greeks. I don't get it what makes them so devoted I haven't heard of them doing anything wrong. Some of these people act like they killed their entire families, but everyone I've asked has never even met them. If I would at least go on a mission I could decide if I want to stay'

Hyperion exited his cell "Ahh freedom it has never felt so good." he said. "My lady Rhea I take it you wish for me to tell you where all the guards are. My powers are still weak so I have a limited range, but i can see two at the end of the hall they haven't noticed us yet, but we should take the out before they do, I'll handle it." Hyperion walked down the hall, he was able to walk up to the guards without them noticing. He put his hands on their shoulders and burned them to ashes. "It feels good to use my powers again, this will be fun."

OOC: hey I'm gonna be gone for about two weeks I'll post when I can. It all depends on when I can. Sorry.
    Last edited by Folter; 10-24-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oceanus exited his cell, noting the other Titans doing the same. Seems their time was at hand again. But for a Titan like Oceanus, he just wanted to know what was going on with the water use. Hopefully Zeus doesn't take it personally as he needed to know himself. Though, something bad was coming...

(Oceanus) "I have a bad feeling about this..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob noticed Elips asking her a favor from him, though he did overhear the noise over back at the War Room. A recon of Budapest in Hungary eh? Why wouldn't he refuse such an offer? After all, he is the top Hunter and he couldn't just disobey now. He nodded towards Elips' request to scout out Budapest to see what was really going on with the Demons there. According to rumors, there are people who just want peace. Then again, there can always be something hiding there. He stood up, taking in Elips' request in mind...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When class was over, Kouta left the campus straight away. He didn't want to make contact with anyone at the moment, he just wanted to get home until he crossed a very young girl, who looked like she was in the same school as he was but probably a different class level above him. Without warning, the girl walked over to him and looked him into the eyes.

(Selene) "Hi cute boy. Do you mind if walked with you?"

Without an answer, she took the boy by the hand and headed down the street toward the grocery store, seeing that the castle can use more food.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-24-2011 at 07:06 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rhea nodded toward Iapetus as Hyperion went to kill the other guards. Rhea had already canceled any alarm system that could alert Zeus of their forthcoming. With a plan sketched in her mind, Rhea chanted softly under her breath and a portal appeared before all of the Titans. Rhea looked behind her and then stepped through the portal ready to defeat and claim the Titans as victorious!

Gewndolyn trembled at the name of the Titans. She wasn't alive when the Titans rules the earth, but she understood how dangerous they could be. She preferred Zeus ruling over their kind then the Titans. "My sisters mean no disrespect, Bael, but they would rather go steal and ravage men. They choose the path of violence and hate. That path isn't for me. I don't even want to fight this battle, Bael. Can't we just hide?" Gewn asked and rubbed her arms nervously. She hated fighting and didn't want to hurt anyone. Not on purpose anyway.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Iapetus followed Rhea through the portal, the light round the edges illuminating his almost skeletonish features for a moment. "My queen, you say you have disabled all alarms. But there is bound to something that sensed your power immediately. It is most radient as it is, and some creatures can smell that sort of power from miles away." He sounded genuinely concered. "If we are to march on Olympus, i would suggest waiting no more than 3 days before we march. "

--------------------------------

Bael jumped on Gwendolyn with lightning speed, pinning her to the ground. "We are not fighting a war, Gwendolyn! We are fighting to survive!" The lions head spoke this time, roaring into her face, embers glittering from its mouth. Bael released her and slunnk back a little. "Sssissster..." whispered the snakes head. "You know not of the titansss evil but i assssure you, you will sssoon enough. If we do not fight, we sssgall be dessstroyed! And thatsss not something We are going to accept. Fight for usss, and peace will be yoursss forever more. Once the titansss are dead."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rhea turned on Iapetus glaring. "Exactly why we should pursue them now!! Zeus himself comes down here everyday to make sure we are as we were the day before. Are you suggesting we all form back up into our cells and put on that band around our necks and act as if nothing is wrong? DOn't you think the dead guards would be a dead give away that we are free?" Rhea growled and turned back around. If they waited any longer, there would be no way they would win. The need the air of surprise to win against Zeus. "No. We march today. We march now!!" Rhea stepped through the portal.

On the other side was a demi-god. Before the demi-god could call out, she grabbed the demi-god by the throat and snapped on the band that had once been around her own throat. Since the band was bad for a god, and not a demi-god, the demi-god's power was completely gone. She threw the demi-god back through the portal and proceeded forward in her quest.

Cronos was hit by the demi-god that Rhea had thrown through the portal. he never remembered her so bloodthirsty before. Had she changed so much in the past 100s of years. He admired her in this state. He threw the demi-god into his old cell and locked it up. He stepped through the portal after Rhea knocking Iapetus to the side. He always knew Iapetus was a devious one and he was quite sure Iapetus was not only after his Kingship, but perhaps he was after taming Rhea as well.

Good luck. thought Cronos on the idea of taming Rhea. SHe couldn't be tamed. He was one of the most ruthless gods, which was ironic since she was the goddess of fertility. She symbol-ed the giving of life.

Damon glanced at Eliot and shook his head. Selene was a beautiful warrior indeed, which only helped her to get what she wanted from guys. Damon didn't speak to Eliot again as he walked past the Warrior and outside their castle. He took a deep breath of air and looked over the forest that surrounded their home. He knew where every trap was, and what each one was capable of. All the warriors took a week to put up the traps, and Damon keeps them up to date.

The looked to the sky. They should be here within a week. thought Damon thinking upon the other warriors. He hadn't seen them ever since they split up in Greece. He was surprised to even get an answer from Thomas. He distanced himself from his thoughts and walked down into the forest to look for the beggars.

Thomas laughed softly as Aranessa ran by. That girl was always in trouble. Something was always going wrong around her, but she had a great personality to cope with it. He was glad to have Aranessa in his group. Thomas laughed even harder as he heard Aranessa swear in the shower. He was sure that the water turn warm for her.

"Thomas....." whispered his demon. Thomas's mood dropped as fast as it has risen. Her growled and sat up. His demon only spoke to him when something was wrong. "Thomas....Leave. Now." hissed his demon only speaking in the most basic form. Thomas straighten up and looked over their room. He suddenly felt as if he was being watched. He jumped up and banged on the bathroom door. "Get out!! We are leaving now!!"

He turned on Jace and growled seeing that Jace hadn't even moved to pack. "Pack now!! We have to leave as soon as possible. You had time already to take care of what you need so don't complain. Get up." Thomas wasn't in the mood anymore and looked around their HQ. "Where are Skylla and Zaccheus?! They are suppose to be here."

Elpis left the hunter she had been talking to go to the shooting range. She was told earlier of a new hunter who has great potential. She wanted to meet this person. Elpis walked into the range looked around. As she walked by, men saluted her and she noticed a few females. Not many females joined up, but those that did were very promising.

Elpis glowed with vitality. Her demon was so satisfy, some of it's power flowed into Elpis. She noticed a man that wasn't even paying attention, but still shot true. She walked over to the man trying to remember his name. "Hunter....You are a rather good shot." she said from behind the male.

Gewndolyn fell off of her perch on her tree when Bael pounced on her. Her eyes flashed red and her teeth grew longer and fanglike. She was getting defense. It was never good to mess with a harpy, much less attack one, especially Gwendolyn the Timid. Although she was known to avoid fights, she is also known for being the strongest among her sisters and harpy race. Gwen tried to calm herself down when Bael got off. "But why must we fight? Won't Zeus just take them out? Shouldn't you go tell him?" Gwen remarked and got up to dust herself off. She growled to see that her apple had also fallen on the ground and was now dirty.

She hated stealing food to survive, but she had to and for the food she stole to go to waste made her mad. "I am in peace now, or before you called me here, oh great one." she remarked sarcastically and sighed annoying with this whole matter. She just didn't want to fight anymore. She didn't want to forgot what things she has done. To wake up in lakes of blood again.
    Last edited by Yukari; 10-25-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Forgot Gwen D:

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Aranessa looked up in frustration at her forehead going crosseyed. "Dammit Disaster!" She shouted, and she stumbled out of the freezing shower, in her hast forgetting both her underwear and her towel. She just grabbed the jumpsuit and ran into the street, still in they alleyway where no-one could see her. She began to pull the jumpsuit on, and got it as high as her waist before she tripped backawards and fell into plain sight. Severeal civilians stopped and stared. She blushed, covered her chest and pulled the jumpsuit up before standing and hiding behind Thomas, too embarressed to go into the open again. However several people had followed her and were staring awkwardly at her.
    ------------------
    Iapetus frowned. "My apologys, my Queen. I merely though we should wai a short whilst. Prehaps find some allys?" He sugested. Suddenly Cronos shoved him out of the way. Iapetus grunted and his shadow reached out for Cronos's, but he stopped himself. "It will be alright. Cronos is a weakling in truth" he muttered to himself."
    ------------------
    Bael growled again. "My right to enter Olympus was revoked years agi, Ggwendolyn" said the lion. "And zues barely defeated the titans with the e hundred handed ones help. They are all dead and gone, So we must stand for them. You will fight Gwendolyn." The snake added to the end "Think about it Sssissster. In a war, the victor isss remembered forever. There are celebrationsss. Free food, and Adoration. All the food you could ever want Gwendolyn. All the food."

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Aranessa looked up in frustration at her forehead going crosseyed. "Dammit Disaster!" She shouted, and she stumbled out of the freezing shower, in her hast forgetting both her underwear and her towel. She just grabbed the jumpsuit and ran into the street, still in they alleyway where no-one could see her. She began to pull the jumpsuit on, and got it as high as her waist before she tripped backawards and fell into plain sight. Severeal civilians stopped and stared. She blushed, covered her chest and pulled the jumpsuit up before standing and hiding behind Thomas, too embarressed to go into the open again. However several people had followed her and were staring awkwardly at her.
    ------------------
    Iapetus frowned. "My apologys, my Queen. I merely though we should wai a short whilst. Prehaps find some allys?" He sugested. Suddenly Cronos shoved him out of the way. Iapetus grunted and his shadow reached out for Cronos's, but he stopped himself. "It will be alright. Cronos is a weakling in truth" he muttered to himself."
    ------------------
    Bael growled again. "My right to enter Olympus was revoked years agi, Ggwendolyn" said the lion. "And zues barely defeated the titans with the e hundred handed ones help. They are all dead and gone, So we must stand for them. You will fight Gwendolyn." The snake added to the end "Think about it Sssissster. In a war, the victor isss remembered forever. There are celebrationsss. Free food, and Adoration. All the food you could ever want Gwendolyn. All the food."

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Zaccheus had entered a smaller town, much more inconspicuous and dreary. Misery and woe was abundant here; it practically leaked through the boarded up windows and from underneath wooden doorframes. To others, the dark mood of the town might have gone unnoticed, but to Zaccheus, the tension and depression draped over the houses like a thick blanket. He pursed his lips and sighed. The sin within him gurgled an intelligible growl. 'Bored of this place as well, I see... well, I have had my fun tormenting the citizens here for a quite a while, it's only to be expected, I suppose.' He stretched his back and rubbed the back of his neck beneath his long raven hair. He approached an alley where the curtain of misery was slightly less pronounced, and trudged along it. 'Thomas'll probably be mad at me,' he thought, and a smirk met his lips. His face was usually flat and expressionless, but the dread he had caused today had put him in a good mood. 'A Doubtful leader...' he snickered. 'Us warriors really do have it bad, don't we?'

He wasn't a fan of Thomas, but he held no ill will toward him either. Despite being cursed with the sin of Doubt, he was still a reliable leader, something that even Zaccheus found to be respectable. He chuckled to himself and finally entered the Greek Warriors' headquarters. "Where are Skylla and Zaccheus?! They are suppose to be here."

"At your service," Zaccheus grinned sarcastically as he came in. He noticed that Thomas seemed to be in a rush, and he raised his eyebrows.
    'Ahh, looks like it's time.' Without another word, he strode into his room that was down the hall. The only things that were in his room was a large bed, a dusty nightstand, and a few lamps and candles lying around. He wasn't one who really cared for material possessions; and so he had very few belongings. He grabbed the already-packed rucksack that was perched on the edge of his bed and calmly strapped it around his shoulders.

Coeus noticed that the band around his neck was emitting a faint glow. 'What's this?' He wondered, intrigued. He ran his fingers along the edge of the gold and the band suddenly broke. He leaned against the bars of his cell for a moment, alarmed. Normally he would have yelled triumphantly, but he was not so ignorant as to think that he was the one who released the curse on himself. 'Has this been planned?' He wondered, furrowing his brow. 'Is this a trick to lure us out and then be rid of us once and for all?'

He cautiously placed his hand on one of the bars, and it melted instantaneously. He then gazed at his palm, as if expecting to see something there. If all of the Titans had indeed regained all of their powers, then what could stop them from overtaking Zeus and claiming Olympus for themselves? 'But we have to be careful...'

He watched from the darkness of his cell as some of the other Titans leapt from their cages and killed the remaining guards. "Quietly now..." he mumbled, scowling. He walked through the bars of his cell silently, melting them as his godly essence passed through them. There was some sort of portal nearby, and he stared at it warily. "Rhea's work, no doubt..." He wondered if she had some sort of plan. Hopefully, because Coeus really wasn't in the mood to brainstorm. He had been plotting their escape for ages, only to fail every time. The fact that they had all escaped effortlessly from their cells put him in quite a foul mood. Huffing, he stepped through the portal to see Iapteus, Rhea, and Cronos awaiting. "You really think it wise, to cause such a ruckus?" He asked, folding his arms. "You honestly mean to tell me that those cursed golden shackles fell from out throats of their own accord? What if Zeus and the other gods planned this from the beginning?"

Vriiza sat delicately on the rock wall, her tail waving back and forth lazily as she surveyed a young couple that was striding down the deserted path. The nearest town was at least two miles away. They seemed to enjoy being alone. The woman leaned against the man's chest, and he placed an arm around her shoulders. The pupils of Vriiza's eyes dilated slightly as they came closer... they glanced at her for a moment, and she licked her small paw and meowed innocently.

"Aww, such a cute cat..." The young woman cooed, gently breaking away from her boyfriend's embrace to approach Vriiza. She held out her hand to pet Vriiza on the head.

She licked her lips and felt her spine tingle. A pulse of energy surged throughout her small body and she stood up on all fours as her body lengthened and grew more sleek and muscular. There was a slight discomfort as her pure white wings emerged from behind her shoulder blades, and she spread them majestically. Vriiza was now twice the size of the girl, who had frozen in horror. She effortlessly pinned her to the ground with a single paw just as she was about to scream.

"Shh, shh now. What good would shrieking like a banshee do?" she hissed with a wide grin. Her fangs glinted maliciously in the light of the fading sun. "I have a question for you two; are you any good with riddles?" She asked, her tail twitching with excitement. Without waiting for a reply from the stunned couple, she continued, "answer this riddle correctly and I'll leave you be. Answer incorrectly, and, well, I'm sure you know what happens."

At this, she let loose a hideous giggle and an apprehensive shudder ran down her spine. Still smiling malevolently, she began her riddle. "
    What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, three legs in the evening, and speaks with one voice...?"

This was one of the simplest riddles she knew; and yet, even though it had been very popular and well known while she was young, no one nowadays seemed to remember it. The idea made her fur bristle indignantly. She had once been famous for this very riddle, and everyone had forgotten about her. 'This is how they pay for their ignorance,' she would tell herself.

She waited for a whole five minutes, during which the man and woman could do nothing but gape and utter half-hearted gasps of terror. Vriiza growled with impatience. She licked her lips again, and the saliva made her lethal fangs shimmer even more in the dim light. "I'll take it you don't know, then? What a shame..."

She raised a paw and extended her claws, preparing to decapitate the girl in her grasp. Just then, a dull rumble shook the earth beneath her, and she paused. 'Was that...?' She wondered, her eyes wide. She sniffed the air and sneezed from the sudden tension in the atmosphere. Her face then twisted into a maniacal grin and she cackled with delight. "The roar of Bael! So, the time has come at last!"

She reluctantly released the paralyzed girl and spread her wings, which seemed to grow larger as she prepared to take flight. Something this dramatic was much more important than a simple meal. She made eye contact with the couple one last time and giggled, then crouched on her haunches and leaped into the air, her wings unfurling in the wind.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Jacob managed to get a small squad of Hunters together to scout out Budapest to see if any demons existed there. Once the objective was completed, they are to report back to Elips the details for their next move. Once the small squad got together and prepped for the mission, they headed out of HQ and toward Budapest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Selene made her way to the grocery store with her new friend, she began to pick out veggies and fruit for the Warriors back at the castle, knowing that they're going to need it. She also managed to get some milk, soft drinks, and even water. She basically got everything that the Warriors needed. As she proceeded to check out and bought everything, her new and cute friend followed her and questioned her straight away...

(Kouta) "Why?"
    (Selene) "Hmm?"
    (Kouta) "Why do you want me to follow you? Why did you take me with you?"
    (Selene) "Why you ask? It's kind of simple. It's the fact that I love you."
    (Kouta) "Why do you love me?"
    (Selene) "Because you're very cute for a boy. By the way, what's your name?"
    (Kouta) "Kouta, Kouta Katsu-"

Selene smiled as she approached Kouta quickly and gave him a kiss as they locked lips for a couple of seconds before they pulled away. She then wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to Kouta. It contained her contact number that lead to her cellphone.

(Selene) "Name's Selene Aglaia, see you later."

Selene waved to Kouta as she left him with her number and returned to the castle with her groceries.

(Selene) "Hey boys, I'm home."

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Come to think of it, perhaps I should get groceries?" Eliot wonders. He was more or less the maid. Not that he minded. He enjoyed having an excuse to leave the castle. He walked through the forest, following Damon from afar, not wanting to anger him. Walking with a plate of cookies, who should he meet but Selene.

"Speak of the devil. Or beautiful angel, as it were." Eliot says to her. "Where have you been?" Then he noticed the groceries. "Ah. Anyway, you will have to excuse me. I must deliver these rations to the downtrodden masses before the traps we set up consume them. Be back in a moment." He says, and hurries toward the hunters.

"Cookies?" He offers the hunters, no idea who they were.

Meanwhile, in Tartarus, Crius stretched.
    "It's been so long since I was free!" He laughs, loudly. Overjoyed, his color returns. Once totally monochrome, his skin comes alive with color: He positively glows, like a star, as he travels outside of his cell, balleting around in joy.
    Last edited by Mouthful of Pi; 10-26-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Mnemosyne felt the power sealing her fade. It was true then. She woke herself as she watched the other titans begin to leave. She made no effort to move herself. In fact she mearly sat and listened. When one of her brothers opened her bars for her she merely nodded to them and stayed where she was. It appeared that once again her Brothers and Sisters made no attempt at planning this through. She was disappointed in herself. She believed that maybe with time they would have forgotten their vengence. Was that too much to ask?

With effort she stood herself up. She brushed down her dress and as the dirt flew off it transformed into a beautiful gown. She ran a hand through her hair and it fell to her side gleaming with a clean new shine. Gentle bows once again bound and seperated it. As she took a deep breath, her skin returned to its normal snow colour, and she found she was more thankful of the ability to clean herself up again then she thought she was.
    She took a few steps and then began to float gently off the ground. As she left her cell she glanced back. Memories of her time there had given her some connection to the little cell. She turned to find a Demi-god imprisoned in a way just like they were. She floated over to the bars. She crouched to meet the demi-gods eyes.
    "Zeus will come in the end. He will free you." She smiled warmly to the demi-god. Without it's power it cowered before her. "Please don't fear me." She spoke softly. "When Zeus come you must warn him of the vengence burning in my brothers and sisters." She sighed. "Tell him that all offers of peace I placed before him once before I place again. I have not, nor will ever, raise my fist to harm." Her smile faulted. "Tell him for me. That is...That is if it is not too late." She gave it one last smile. She tried. "Be safe."
    She floated her way through the portal.

"Sister! Stop!" She called out to Rhea. She knew her words would reach her sister even without her power to compliment it. She did however admit she felt some fear as she glanced over at her sister. Rhea seeemd so unlike the distrught mother she remembered so long ok. "Please stop. Is this the right way to go about this? Your about to go destory the very son you fought so hard to save." She found more courage, "This will become nothing but an endless cycle of revenge. We must look for another way." Her eyes could not meet Rhea's. The hate in them burned so bright. "Please. All of you." She looked at each of her Brothers and Sisters in part. "Consider my words. There must be another way to resolve this."

Jace sat thinking. He was running through current events within his mind. To return to the others was not the first thing he had thought would be happening. But they had told him as he left that he would be welcomed back at any point. So he didn't worry about that. No he worried about getting the time to see Vapor now. He and Vapor had promised not to let others know that they met and Jace had to keep to that promise.

He turned on Jace and growled seeing that Jace hadn't even moved to pack. "Pack now!! We have to leave as soon as possible. You had time already to take care of what you need so don't complain. Get up." Thomas wasn't in the mood anymore and looked around their HQ. "Where are Skylla and Zaccheus?! They are suppose to be here."

"At your service," Zaccheus grinned sarcastically as he came in.

"I carry nothing on me." He lied. "I am not ready to leave." He stood slowly. No wasted movement. His body was still very much that of a warrior. He had never let his skill dampen. The practise was good to keep him healthy but it also let his take his thoughts away from the Sin within his mind. He heard it stir at the thought of it. Jace quickly clamped walls in place to block it's voice from his mind. He nodded towards Zaccheus.
    "Your on time. It is bad that you show up now. We don't need the company."

OOC: Will post for Vapor next post. Running out of time right now. Oh and @Esiphas , Vapor doesn't listen to Bael anymore. She serves Mnemosyne. Beside she is immortal so you can have as many bites as you want so long as you can handle the heat
    Last edited by Valkarma; 10-26-2011 at 12:50 PM. Reason: spelling
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

"Yeah, I know" Alex said turning around his cocky attitude showing. "Takes years to get this good, and by the way my name isn't Hunter it's Alex. I had a friend named Hunter good guy." He looked at the woman for a second before realizing he had no idea who she was. "Where are my manners, what is your name miss?" He said making a small nod.

Hyperion exited through the portal and said "Coeus is right we shouldn't be too hasty. If the gods did plan this we need to be ready to counter, and sadly my vision doesn't reach the gods so I have no idea if this is a trap or not."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rhea turned around to her brother and sisters. She couldn't believe they were not willing to take this opportunity! She was blinded by anger and tried to keep herself from reaching out to straggle them all. She needed them all. "What does it matter if it is a trap or not? What does it matter if my band was to fall off and i was to set you all free to attack them if that was their plan? We would be caught down there within a day, not even to have this chance at freedom weather or not Zeus has planned this all. So tell me, why should we wait if this was trap, because if we press forward now or if we would have stayed, we would still be trapped down there if this was a trap as you all say. And if this isn't a trap and we all go back to hiding in that hell whole, then Zeus comes to tomorrow and this all wasn't a trap? We would be stuck there none the less. We only have this chance. Come with me brothers and sisters. Let us take our rightful place as Rulers of this World!!" she said loudly and passionately trying to rally her fellow Titans with her.

She glared at Mnemosyne and growled. "You dare to tell me how to act? Yes I once was a very distraught mother at having my children taken away from me, but my husband was right to not have children. My child, Zeus, locked me away, my my husband that tried to kill my children. He showed me no mercy, oh dear sister of mine, so I shall no longer show him any kindness in return. You will understand one day if any of your children ever turn on you." Rhea turned away from them hoping they would follow her, she was rather die in this battle than return to Tartarus.

Cronos agreed with his sister-wife. "I will follow Rhea, not because she is my sister-wife, and not because I love her, because my love for her faded many hundreds of years ago, but because i refuse to go back to that cell, and i know you all are tired of it as well. I know you all are tired of being dirty and in cramped spots. To not feel one with this world again. Do not tell me, you'd rather have that hell hole then this vase planet of wonders and joys. Join us, brothers and sisters and help take down Zeus."

Cronos glared at Iapetus before turning around to follow Rhea to Zeus's throne room, which us to be their own throne room. He was willing to die for this cause, but he didn't think today would be the day he would lose. He was brimming with power that had been stored in him over all these years.

Damon knew Eliot was following him. He wasn't stupid and his demon had already warned him. Although Damon had the demon of Death, he also knew where many life forms existed. Although not what kind of life form, just that it was a life form, but he was sure it was Eliot since it was his life form that has been beside him then followed from where Damon had left Eliot.

He felt Eliot wonder over to the hunter and Damon growled. "Damn warrior doesn't know when to stay put. How many times must I tell him to be careful. Just because we haven't seen the Hunters in centuries, doesn't mean it could be them he is meeting now." he said a loud and ran towards Eliot and the Hunters.

Damon hid behind a tree as Eliot approached the hunters. Damon tried to glimpse the tell-tale sign of a Hunter by trying to find the infinity tattoo. When he had noted that one of the men had the tattoo on his wrist Damon new Eliot was about to be in a crap load of trouble. Damon grabbed the hand pistol that was always strapped to his person and aimed it at on of the Hunters. He wanted to know why they were here.

Thomas blushed a bright red when he caught sight of Aressna's chest. He had many seconds to get a complete picture of the female's chest before she hid behind him. He took his shirt off and tried to get it over Aressna's head as the by-standers filed into their HQ. He growled and jumped up. "Get out of my building immediately!!" yelled at the by-standers and they rushed out quickly only to have Zaccheus come through the door. "You're late." grumbled Thomas.

Elpis was rather irritated at how this man preceded to direct her. Her crossed her arms across her chest and stared at the man. "Hello Alex. My name is Elpis. I am the leader of the Hunters. I'm the so called angel that has come to destroy the sin of this world." she said as she shifted her wings out to show him that she had advantages over him. She grabbed the gun from his hand in a blink on an eye and shot off a round at his target without looking. A speed and power than took years, more years then this mere human had, to have this skill. "I was here to invite you on a mission, but I don't think you deserve it anymore if you are going to be so cocky."

Gwendolyn growled and glared at Bael. "You of all things should known I can't take free food. It would be the death of me. Everything I own is stolen, even my life was taken from another to allow me to be in this world." Gwendolyn jumped towards Bael. "This would be a pointless fight for myself and my sisters. We would reap no rewards. We would still have to live the way we live. I suggest you fins allies. Allies that have a grudge against the Titans like you have." she growled out ready for Bael to attack again if he so chose.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information