AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe In Revenge or Karma?

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Typewriter Dolphin Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2014 08:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Do You Believe In Revenge or Karma?

Many cultures have the notion of revenge built into them. We do in the USA. The judicial system in this country is built partially on "revenge" (capital punishment). Many people seek it and get some gratification or comfort from it.

If something horrible happened to you, or you had witnessed done to a family member, or spouse; would you try to extract revenge or forgive and let it go and let karma do the work?

Anyways, I would like to hear everyone else thoughts on this...

Member Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 12:06 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Do You Believe In Revenge or Karma?

I don't believe in revenge and take no part is dishing out these forms of punishment to anyone.
    I do believe that everyone gets the due in time.

No matter what you try to do to prevent it. Karma always bites back in the end.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Revenge is horrible to begin with. You'll do it, that's their karma but then I believe the one who will use revenge will have karma get them back as well. Its a no-win deal.
    So let karma do the thing, it comes back completely different.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    If something horrible happened to you, or you had witnessed done to a family member, or spouse; would you try to extract revenge or forgive and let it go and let karma do the work?

Well.... yes do both actually.
    If something horrible would happened to me, or to someone very dear to me, I would like to get revenge. But in the same time I do belive in Karma. I belive that good things happen to good people, the seeking revenge / ir forgivness is a part of that. If you are a bad person and do bad things then bad things will happen to you, but if you are a good person and something happen by accident (god people usually don't do bad things on purpose) then there is a bigger chance for you to be forgiven.

Hard to explain in a language that isn't your first one... but I do belive in both - I do belive in both revenge and in karma.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't believe in Karma. Life is random and I've seen too many good people have bad things happen to them and vice versa.
    I agree with some sort of revenge. If a person commits a crime I would push for them to not gain anything from it but a jail term. I disagree with capital punishment though - I know I would prefer to be executed instead of spending the rest of my life in a maximum security prison.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Re: Do You Believe In Revenge or Karma?

It depends on how serious the situation is. So in a way, yes. If you murdered my family like dogs, you bet I'm going to be after you and not stop until you're dead. Granted, that won't bring them back and will hurt your loved ones as well, but nobody messes up my life and gets away with it. I do my best to think rationally and concretely, so I don't think of karma in an abstract way. Hypothetically, let's say someone bullies you and you're hurt, your friends will realize this and beat the crap out of your bully. There, sweet karma.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

You can't talk about justice without talking about revenge. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth", right? So yes, in a way, we as humanity believe in revenge. But, I wouldn't wish anything horrible upon a criminal who did harm to me, because 1. I'm too nice. and 2. I'm too chicken. Gimme your money and we'll call it even >=D

Christianity (not sure about other religions) teaches its followers not to hate their enemy. "If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also." Why? Because supposedly God will cast his judgment accordingly in due time. Yeah right.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't believe in revenge. Two wrongs do not make a right, and seeking revenge is only petty and selfish.

I believe in karma in a non-cosmic sense. If you spend your life being a douche bag, you're going to make more enemies than if you spend your life being a nice guy. This will generally have consequences down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    You can't talk about justice without talking about revenge. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth", right? So yes, in a way, we as humanity believe in revenge. But, I wouldn't wish anything horrible upon a criminal who did harm to me, because 1. I'm too nice. and 2. I'm too chicken. Gimme your money and we'll call it even >=D
    Eye for an eye is a principle of some Abrahamic philosophies (but not christian philosophy, as you point out). It is not something inherently human.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Eye for an eye is a principle of some Abrahamic philosophies (but not christian philosophy, as you point out). It is not something inherently human.
    Perhaps, but our culture and civilization have been justifying revenge all along.
    What did Obama say about Bin Laden's death? "Justice has been done."
    That's just another way of saying "We have successfully taken our revenge."

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

I can’t truthfully say that I believe in Karma, there are many horrible people out there who do terrible things to others and receive no punishment and live the good life until the day they die and on the other side there are good people who are treated terrible and live awful lives until they die. If you want something bad to happen to bad people you must do it yourself this is why the court system exists that is also why I believe in revenge...to a cretin degree I don’t want to become what I hate.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Perhaps, but our culture and civilization have been justifying revenge all along.
    Doesn't make it any less wrong. Human nature is largely a bunch of horse-hockey. It's governed more by our own conceptions of human nature than anything else.

What did Obama say about Bin Laden's death? "Justice has been done."
    That's just another way of saying "We have successfully taken our revenge."
    Revenge is not justice. If anything, Obama prevented justice from ever being done, by preventing Bin Laden from being tried for his crimes.
    Last edited by Eris; 10-21-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Junior Member Atdaze is on a distinguished road Atdaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 02:13 PM
    Threads

Revenge is a bit too cynical for me, I don't think I'll ever commit it, and if I ever did, I would feel immensely horrible.

Karma is more of my thing to believe in.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Spoiler'd for language:

I don't the piece of garbage is worth my time, so I just move on.

I somewhat believe in Karma though so I don't try to do to many bad things.

Senior Member sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Systems PS3 Ferrari 456 GT2 Laptop
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i believe in karma.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    It depends on how serious the situation is. So in a way, yes. If you murdered my family like dogs, you bet I'm going to be after you and not stop until you're dead. Granted, that won't bring them back and will hurt your loved ones as well, but nobody messes up my life and gets away with it. I do my best to think rationally and concretely, so I don't think of karma in an abstract way. Hypothetically, let's say someone bullies you and you're hurt, your friends will realize this and beat the crap out of your bully. There, sweet karma.

Agreed. But at the same time when you are thinking about it the feeling of getting revenge can hit back at you so awefully wrong. One example is that during the middleage here in Sweden we had a law called 'Gutalagen' and it said litteraly that you had the rights of taking revenge. If someone would kill someone in your family, lets' say your father, then anyone in your family, or someone close to your family, had right to take revenge by killing someone from the murderer's family. It didn't had to be the killer himself, almost anyone would be just fine [prefered men since they were worth more. Like a brother / uncle / father exc]. Familys were very important and were seen on a little different back then. Back then we really can talk about "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". Since the law gave you right on taking revenge generation after generation could go of and killing one another, demanding that revenge, since well.... "You killed one of ours now we must kill one of yours!". Innocent people was killed, people who had nothing to do with the crime itself. It never ended [since it was a huge shame not to take out that revenge], so the law was in the end put to an end.

Even if I am on the same level as you [as mentioned in #4], wanting revenge if something would happen to one of my family members exc I also do belive that in the end: it's not the revenge that people should seek after but the desire to uphold the law. In the end, for everyones sake, the law is the better option. (or else it can go to far, as in the case with the 'Gutalagen'). Someone kills your family member, you kill one of them, then they have to kill one of yours exc exc.... and so on and so on for years and years.

As Francis Bacon during the 1500s said: Revenge is a wild way of bringing justice and the more the human wants it, the more the law must try to get rid of it.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 10-21-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What did Obama say about Bin Laden's death? "Justice has been done." That's just another way of saying "We have successfully taken our revenge."
    Justice is a very broad concept of some sort of fairness. "an eye for an eye" was meant to restrain people from imposing punishments that were more severe than the harm caused.

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Revenge is not justice. If anything, Obama prevented justice from ever being done, by preventing Bin Laden from being tried for his crimes.
    Are they mutually exclusive or can they overlap?
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 10-21-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Senior Member SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Red Ornament L Laptop Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 02:40 PM
    Threads

I think revenge is a viable choice if one is willing to deal with the consequences, though I am opposed to capital punishment.

As for karma, yes, I believe in that. Just far too many behavioral coincidences I've observed not to believe.
    "Parents and guardians don't care if they're sending you to face bloodthirsty monsters, so long as you get a B in English." - The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
    ~~~~I am a most traitorous of pirates, but do not let that discourage you; I tend to fight alongside ninjas~~~~

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftKill GunToting View Post
    As for karma, yes, I believe in that. Just far too many behavioral coincidences I've observed not to believe.
    Newton's Law - III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. - Is the only thing that could make me believe in, Karma.

Karma brings up some great questions as far as ones life is concerned:

What is the cause of the inequality that exists among mankind?

Why should one person be brought up in the lap of luxury, endowed with fine mental, moral and physical qualities, and another in absolute poverty, steeped in misery?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why should one person be brought up in the lap of luxury, endowed with fine mental, moral and physical qualities, and another in absolute poverty, steeped in misery?

But in the same time, how come really evil and bad people are also born into those luxery lifestyles?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    But in the same time, how come really evil and bad people are also born into those luxery lifestyles?

Touche... So how can one say 'Karma' is fair. When realistically it's an unjust system. If you can even call it that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Touche... So how can one say 'Karma' is fair. When realistically it's an unjust system. If you can even call it that.

Because karma is a word that I arn't allowed to write in here?

Oh, I don't know. The ways of how the world works are strange. Perhaps it works a little the same as when people are trying to train their dogs? The dog isn't sure when it will get the 'treat' if the dogs does the tricks (since you don't reward the dog everytime), but the dog still continiues to do them because it knows that "if I stay on this path then it's chance that I will be rewarded. I don't know when, but someday....".

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

22. Likes Equilibrium liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What can be taken from the very idea of revenge, at its root, is hurt. One might have heart feelings of either having something unfair happen to them or to someone they truly love, or if they're not paid enough attention. Remember, you don't have to be a good person to want to take revenge; you could act downright awful, but the moment someone equally as bad does something cruel, coldhearted person A will want revenge. I don't believe in taking revenge, for it almost entirely has to do with a personal belief that a more hideous form of justice can and should be carried out by mortal hands, as opposed to spiritual intervention or fate itself.

I do have a firm belief in karma and in my mind flies that darn-catchy Justin Timberlake song, What Goes Around... Comes Around. My belief in karma already has a preexisting shape and mind: God. Actions set off spiritual reactions, and that's plural. Be careful who you cross, for it might come back onto you and/or others tenfold. Words to consider, folks. It does get ugly when the tables turn.

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out...
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 10-21-2011 at 05:38 PM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

Personally.. I don't really believe in Karma. But this is based from my own experiences. I haven't done anything to anyone, and still always end up in the meat factory. This has led me to put more 'confidence' in revenge, as the gratification of it is not only appealing but the 'sense' of 'justice' also has some allure to it.

People like me (not trying to be any sort of 'representative' in any way, shape, or form, I am just far too worn out right now and lately to figure out how else to put it) have seen infinitesimal amounts to nothing of Karma, one way or the other, and so are pretty much tired of waiting for something that never seems to happen when they can just as easily do it with their own hands. And some people even live by some sort of 'code' revolving around revenge.
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Senior Member SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Red Ornament L Laptop Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 02:40 PM
    Threads

Newton's Law - III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. - Is the only thing that could make me believe in, Karma.

Karma brings up some great questions as far as ones life is concerned:

What is the cause of the inequality that exists among mankind?

These are my reasonings of those questions:

Perhaps there is no inequality, only equality that we cannot see ourselves.

The 2nd may be because whatever force karma is doesn't determine social status and such, only it is those factors that decide our personal choices and from those choices our karma is created.
    "Parents and guardians don't care if they're sending you to face bloodthirsty monsters, so long as you get a B in English." - The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
    ~~~~I am a most traitorous of pirates, but do not let that discourage you; I tend to fight alongside ninjas~~~~

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, never. Two wrongs never make a right and the Bible says revenge is a sin. Even John The Bapitst said, "Do violence to no one." And even Jesus said, "Those that live by the sword will die by the sword." Even St. Paul and the apostles weren't scared, nor try to escape from dying as martyrs when their turns came.

Also:
    I don't believe in revenge. Two wrongs do not make a right, and seeking revenge is only petty and selfish.
    Who can say "karma," as you call it, may one day in the future bite back on Obama and the secular SEALs that did their dirty work, along with the rebels that did their thing on Kadafi?
    Last edited by Robin Sena; 10-22-2011 at 03:39 PM.
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

Closed Thread

Thread Information