AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One Piece Episode...

Senior Member Meroty will become famous soon enough Meroty will become famous soon enough Meroty's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Talking One Piece Episode...

Hey everyone!
    I know there are many people here watching One Piece for a long time. I just started watching OP (seriously) recently, though I've watched some episodes before. Now...should I still watch from episode 50s or continue in 100s?

Coz I think I'm sooo late for One Piece and I don't have much time watching animes.
    So please...tell me somthing O_O You reply would be greatly appreciated :-)
    Minna-san!!! One Piece lovers, Vote OP now!!! If you're a real nakama of Luffy! http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...l-or-One-Piece

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: One Piece Episode...

Start from the beginning; One Piece presents a very large, intricate world, and you won't want to miss out on the foundations of it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

3. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Junior Member Sadhbh is on a distinguished road Sadhbh's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2011 03:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Start from the beginning; One Piece presents a very large, intricate world, and you won't want to miss out on the foundations of it.

Heyo,

Now i would suggest that you read the manga, u can read 4-6 manga chapters in the same time you would take to watch an episode of an anime (based on a 17-19 page manga). This should get you caught up and you can switch back to the anime. Now i only say this as One Piece is a manga based on the characters and the first 100 episodes (while they are inferior to some other manga starts eg bleach, they give you a great appreciation for the story and characters) so i suggest reading the start just cause there are plots that come into later chapters that come from the start. (there has been people and things mentioned in chapters 50-120 that ive seen in the most recent chapters.

All in all One Piece is my favorite and there is a reason why it is the most successful manga in Japan that ever existed. If u even like One Piece a little in the first 100 episodes u will love it after them as it has the best stories, foreshadowing, character development (unlike some manga, the characters are all useful, unlike naruto, bleach and DB which have 2-3main characters of any use and all the other characters that they introduced are fodder in later episode, One Piece enemies, and the large amount of main and reoccuring chars are all strong and keep up with the Main, Main char of Monkey D. Luffy), cliffhangers and plot twists of any manga ive read and ive read 100s. Bleach did it for the first 100 chapters but then died, One Piece starts slow for 100 chapters then becomes amazing.

Good luck in reading One Piece, worst case if u dont have the short time to read the manga u can prob skip them, but as a die hard fan of One Piece i wouldnt suggest it, Have fun

5. Thanks Meroty thanked for this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2014 02:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Maybe the OP doesn't want to -read- One Piece, or can't read it (for various reasons) o.o

But either way, I would have to agree with Gjallar. Start from the beginning as, although it does start quite slowly and a lot of the earlier episodes can be considered 'dull' to a certain degree, there is still a lot to the episodes and you would miss out on a great deal of the characters' backstories and other details that may seem insignificant at the time, but gain some importance later on.

-sage nod.-
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Junior Member Sadhbh is on a distinguished road Sadhbh's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2011 03:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Maybe the OP doesn't want to -read- One Piece, or can't read it (for various reasons) o.o
    You're right many people don't like reading manga but if the OP doesnt have the time to watch the anime i think its the best option to get caught up to the parts that they've not seen quickly while not missing a single detail. If she had the time and only liked anime i would have suggested watch the anime. Also i doubt the OP cant read it as they posted in perfect english and wanted a reply in english. And even then manga is translated into multiple lanuages (tho u are right they could have some non obvious reason)
    Last edited by Sadhbh; 10-15-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Pirate Queen Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Photoshop Mic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 12:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: avril4e

I agree with the previous posts. One Piece is one of the best anime ever and it will be best if you watch it from the beginning, but if you don't have time for everything, I sugest you start watching it from around episode 70 onwards [from the Arabasta Ark] :3
    Visit and join my AF family
    Set by me|Member of Illuminated spirits| Requests are open

9. Thanks Meroty thanked for this post
    Member Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka is on a distinguished road Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 03:00 AM
    Konohagakure. Currently on the battlefield aiding Kakashi and saving Yamato
    Threads

One Piece is the best!

11. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 03:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Yeah, for me One Piece is epic since the 1st episode, think you won't regret at all if you start watching ot from the begining

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka View Post
    One Piece is the best!
    Simple and accurate way of explaining things

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

13. Likes Meroty, Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka liked this post
    Senior Member Meroty will become famous soon enough Meroty will become famous soon enough Meroty's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies! lol As everyone had said, I didn't skipped the important episodes. But i did skipped some like fillers.

As of now, I am currently at episode 376 ( Thriller Bark) And I'm enjoying it very much!!! >.< It's over a year.. -__- I'm really slow... :P

Sorry for the late reply...
    Minna-san!!! One Piece lovers, Vote OP now!!! If you're a real nakama of Luffy! http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...l-or-One-Piece

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Meroty View Post
    Thanks everyone for your lovely replies! lol As everyone had said, I didn't skipped the important episodes. But i did skipped some like fillers.

As of now, I am currently at episode 376 ( Thriller Bark) And I'm enjoying it very much!!! >.< It's over a year.. -__- I'm really slow... :P

Sorry for the late reply...
    Lol a 2 months later reply ^^

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 04:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

One Piece is one of the best anime that expand the world so much with different types of people and the story progress is well worth the weight of watching it.
    [REMOVED DUE TO IMAGE AND FILE SIZE]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information