AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Member cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Baby Penguin Present Cake
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2012 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you??

The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me was when my friends poked me on my side and a scream and run into someone that i totally liked!! I bet he thinks Im weird but who cares it was funny!!!
    ;0

2. Thanks sweetdaddydee1 thanked for this post
    Likes sweetdaddydee1 liked this post
    Senior Member Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gimp Black Beauty LesPauls 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 01:44 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: NMoose

Default Re: What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Well, it has to be the time I dressed up as a pirate (a waaaaay too tight costume), and jumped out my front door to joke with my friends... Only to see my moms' guests standing right outside as I said "HAI". She's a teacher at my school.

~sig by me o3o^ Miyavi ftw~

~Thanks to Seung-li for the awesome sig!~

PM me! Befriend me! I don't bite... Hard.

My Tumblr! - Follow me for awesomeness!

Add me on KakaoTalk! My ID is NorwegianMoose!

4. Thanks sweetdaddydee1 thanked for this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

In 7th grade I went trick or treating with my best friend. I wore a leopard print skirt and top that was once a normal outfit but was now too small so the top came to about my belly button to give an idea of how small it was. Needless to say at McD's I ran into one of my teachers.. he just looked out his car window and shook his head :/

Another time was there was this buggy in front of my truck at a grocery store.. So I figured I'd kick it out of the way.. except I kicked the part that opens when you put the buggies together.. so my foot got caught as it was rolling away and i did a split and fell onto the pavement with my shoe in the buggy. Hopefully no one saw x.x
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 10-14-2011 at 01:43 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

6. Thanks sweetdaddydee1 thanked for this post
    Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Not sure whether to put this moment in this thread or the funniest moments thread but I'll put it here because it's embarrassing for me to say it:

Basiclly when I was 7 (or somewhere around that age), I was visiting a friend of my dad's because she wanted him to help out with a computer proble. I went there because I wanted to tag along. While he was fixing the computer I decided to have a wonder about the house and then I went to a room where there was a boy and a girl and... well I sort of interrupted them while they were... well... having sex >_<

Embarrassing memory for me... but a funny one to tell to people

8. Thanks sweetdaddydee1 thanked for this post
    Likes sweetdaddydee1, cutiepiefrost1 liked this post
    Member Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2012 06:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default X____x

I asked this really ridiculously cute adorable girl out, and not only did she say no, but she.......was a GUY!!! Most embarrassing moment ever T__T

10. Thanks sweetdaddydee1 thanked for this post
    Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When I went to school and signed myself in.
    I was way tired and off when I did.
    What I wanted to say to the secretary was...
    "Just be sure to let them know that I'm here."

But what come out was,

"Just be sure to let me know when I'm here."

(sigh) Apparently I needed someone to remind me where I was...
    Signature by Seung-li

12. Likes sweetdaddydee1 liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I went to the wrong lunch in the first day of school and when I tried to go to my class they were already half one done, 5 minutes later their lunch bell rang, luckily I didn't get in trouble. x_x
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

14. Likes sweetdaddydee1 liked this post
    Member cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1 has a reputation beyond repute cutiepiefrost1's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Baby Penguin Present Cake
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2012 08:12 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That has happened to me too

16. Likes sweetdaddydee1 liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information