AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1149

Thread: Wolf XV: Alice- Madness Returns Edition

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Re: Wolf XV: Alice- Madness Returns Edition

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    simmer down folks, the "Got 'im" was for actually lynching a wolf for a change. Yes i do always act like a wolf which is why i'm silently amazed i didn't get lynched earlier but alas i am cursed with a dull role every time with the exception of last.
    But.

That was the night phase~ And only wolves know who they successfully kill during the night phase, hmm? And that was before the lynch post that Maru posted, you aren't making any sense. Unless you're saying that you knew, the Caterpillar aka JFL told you? I don't think so.

Also, it was a big slip. Anyone who saw it would be suspicious; it's the night phase. animeyay didn't press you only because he knew he wouldn't get a word out of you. The tone used for 'Got 'im!' sounds exuberant; and we all know that since the wolves have been trying to kill him off for at least three night phases, it's not hard to believe that you were over exuberant and thus made such an obvious mistake.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yin~ View Post
    But are you suggesting that maybe MK might be important? Oh well. Hoping that this triple lynch goes through. The only time i will be away for now is at 4.. I have a counciling appointment. So until then and after.. I should be able to talk
    Not necessarily "important". Think this way:

Scenario 1: GAZ and MK are Wolves.
    Both GAZ and MK would probably want to vote for Lucy.

Scenario 2: Lucy and MK are Wolves:
    Both Lucy and MK would probably want to vote for GAZ.

Scenario 3: GAZ and Lucy are Wolves:
    Both GAZ and LUCY would probably want to vote for MK.

Since neither GAZ nor Lucy voted for MK, I was trying to figure out why.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Not necessarily "important". Think this way:

Scenario 1: GAZ and MK are Wolves.
    Both GAZ and MK would probably want to vote for Lucy.

Scenario 2: Lucy and MK are Wolves:
    Both Lucy and MK would probably want to vote for GAZ.

Scenario 3: GAZ and Lucy are Wolves:
    Both GAZ and LUCY would probably want to vote for MK.

Since neither GAZ nor Lucy voted for MK, I was trying to figure out why.
    Exactly, it's a strange voting arrangement, is it not?

More interrogation later or after the game~.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh wait, MK has already voted ._.
    Once again, I can't think after lunch.

So, Lucy voted for GAZ, GAZ voted for Lucy, while MK voted for Lucy.

Assuming the Wolves were not trying to stab each other in the back, then GAZ and MK are most likely Wolves.
    But, if the Wolves were trying to sacrifice each other to protect themselves, then Lucy and GAZ are probably Wolves.

Oh well, there's no sure way to find out until the very end lol

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Oh, and wouldn't it be funny and shocking at the same time if only of the three suspects turn out to be a Wolf? XD

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oh wait, MK has already voted ._.
    Once again, I can't think after lunch.

So, Lucy voted for GAZ, GAZ voted for Lucy, while MK voted for Lucy.

Assuming the Wolves were not trying to stab each other in the back, then GAZ and MK are most likely Wolves.
    But, if the Wolves were trying to sacrifice each other to protect themselves, then Lucy and GAZ are probably Wolves.

Oh well, there's no sure way to find out until the very end lol

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Oh, and wouldn't it be funny and shocking at the same time if only of the three suspects turn out to be a Wolf? XD
    All three of them have something in common:

Throughout the game they're 'always busy', they lurk, mostly go along with the flow, and remember how we set a trap for the wolves in the earlier night phase? They all voted for obvious is obvious wolf Daken. Like a) they didn't read the earlier posts, b) somehow already knew who Daken was, not one of theirs (therefore they have no qualms about killing him) or c) they just didn't give a damn.

Sure, Gazkul's voting pattern might be so normally, but he could also be using it as a coverup. Also the above evidence is highly suspicious. I have yet to see a reply from him.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    All three of them have something in common
    yea, except we know at least one of them is definitely a Townie D:

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

yea, except we know at least one of them is definitely a Townie D:
    Still, three of them are the most suspicious.

Wonderland requires a sacrifice! D:<

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    Still, three of them are the most suspicious.

Wonderland requires a sacrifice! D:<

yep, that's what we have been aiming for~

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So now we wait until 10:30 and see what the rest of the people vote for?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yin~ View Post
    So now we wait until 10:30 and see what the rest of the people vote for?
    well, I can't wait till that late, 'cause then it would be too late for me to try to even out the 3-way tie~
    but yea, pretty much we'll just be waiting for the remaining 2 votes now (Screwby and ?????)

Edit: I thought Ribbon already voted...did she withdraw her vote later?

Edit2: nvm I was being stupid. who else besides Screwby hasn't voted yet? ._.
    Last edited by animeyay; 10-28-2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Ribbon

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I have a feeling that I can still do it even when it's not a tie though. @MaruDashi ?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Wait, Alice has absolute power to lynch multiple targets, too?
    If that's the case, then I wouldn't even need to keep watch anymore XD

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Nope, alice can only lynch -one- person. Since theres 2 alices up to two people can be lynched (one person per alice). If the alices decide not to override the town vote, then lynching will be vote based, ties included

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Nope, alice can only lynch -one- person. Since theres 2 alices up to two people can be lynched (one person per alice). If the alices decide not to override the town vote, then lynching will be vote based, ties included
    So it needs to be kept in a tie, then?

Gosh I'm always so confuzzled, sorry ><

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

actually "Got 'Im" came about a page and a half after the lynch post.

pity to loose another townie though, maybe they will win after all.......

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Reina - So the max amount that can be lynched tonight is two. Let's change it around to make it even for two people. Also you should tell the other Alice whom to lynch so you and the other don't lynch the same player resulting in a single lynch.

Also, @MaruDashi ... did you include my vote when you made the tallies? I didn't see it? D:

EDIT: Oups. I misread the last part on Marudashi's post. So if I understand correctly, we CAN have a triple lynch, but that's IF the alices decide not to change the votes. So it all works in the town's favor. If the two wolves mess up the tallies, then the two Alices come in and each vote for one of the players. Resulting in a double lynch. Do you get it?

Last edited by Arrisu; 10-28-2011 at 03:36 PM.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    @Reina - So the max amount that can be lynched tonight is two. Let's change it around to make it even for two people. Also you should tell the other Alice whom to lynch so you and the other don't lynch the same player resulting in a single lynch.

Also, @MaruDashi ... did you include my vote when you made the tallies? I didn't see it? D:

EDIT: Oups. I misread the last part on Marudashi's post. So if I understand correctly, we CAN have a triple lynch, but that's IF the alices decide not to change the votes. So it all works in the town's favor. If the two wolves mess up the tallies, then the two Alices come in and each vote for one of the players. Resulting in a double lynch. Do you get it?

What was your vote?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Just came back. I guess let's aim for a 3-way tie??

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

If thats the case, then its:
    Voting so far:
    Ms Lucy: Meteorkeeper, Furore, Ribbon [3]
    -Gazkul- Ms Lucy, ~Yin~ [2]
    Meteorkeeper: Reina, animeyay [2]

jes?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well,
    looks like its the end for me.
    *heads over to the gallows.*
    Signature by Seung-li

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hm.. Well in that case. I'll pull back my vote. I'm breaking the ties.

[Unvote. Ms Lucy.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ms Lucy: Meteorkeeper, Furore [2]
    -Gazkul- Ms Lucy, ~Yin~ [2]
    Meteorkeeper: Reina, animeyay [2]

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Only one more hour~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a feeling we got the game in the bag, since it's so awefully quiet for a friday evening in a day phase. ;O; ~

Calling out everyone~

@animeyay @~Yin~ @Reina @Meteorkeeper @Furore @-GAZKUL- @Ms. Lucy @Screwby
    Last edited by Arrisu; 10-28-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here i am! Counciling went well. Only 37 more.mins!

26. Likes Arrisu liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information