AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 1 discussion (SPOILERS)

Senior Member Admiral Muffin is on a distinguished road Admiral Muffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2012 01:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 1 discussion (SPOILERS)

So I finally watched the first episode and it was actually pretty good. It's basically a rehash of 0079 but with a few twists. The protagonist, Flit Asuno, is actually pretty likable. He's not annoying and angsty and the kid has some balls since he's pretty eager to fight the enemy. I wasn't a fan of the UE or Unknown Enemy initially but that all changed when I saw them in motion. They're kinda mysterious and could potentially be aliens - something that was only recently introduced to the franchise. The visuals were pretty strong but that's expected since it's the first episode. BGM music is decent but it got really good when Gundam AGE got activated. I didn't like the OP theme though and the ED was passable. The things that really irked me were the character and mecha designs but I guess they'll grow on me as the series progresses.

Overall it's alright. It's not terrible like I expected but it's not spectacular either. It's a solid introduction and I am interested what happens next so I'll definitely be following this show.

Member genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2013 08:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 1 discussion (SPOILERS)

i think that this series will be more story based compared to seed and 00.At least this series doesn't seem to have an overly simplistic plot.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information