AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Making new friends!

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 05:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Making new friends!

How open are you with making new friends online and in real life? What kind of people would you exclude or include in your filter list of preferences basically. Why are you drawn to a certain type of person and why are you turned off by another?

Well, I'm open to making new friends online or offline all the time. The kind of people I would exclude are people who have bad intentions against me. People I'm drawn to in making friendships are girls with a sweet personality (nice, kind, friendly, kind of shy type, maybe even bubbly), and guys who are easy going and you can chill with easily. I do not like the cocky, arrogant guys with a superiority complex. I don't like nasty girls either. You know, the type that would be rude to you for no particular reason, and also have some kind of superiority complex.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

2. Likes Corllean liked this post
    Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2015 11:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

Default Re: Making new friends!

I'm open with every type of people but if you're an arrogant a-hole then deuces brah.

YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |
    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

4. Likes Corllean liked this post
    Senior Member DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Grumpy
    Gifts Trollface Beer Cookie
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2014 11:10 AM
    Threads

I exclude every kind of personalities. Lately, I've only been making delinquent types for friends. And I pick them by interests: drug preferences, satanism worship, music tastes, police rapsheet. But I'm more interested in getting myself ignored, rather than noticed. Too much attention attracts the heat. And hot fuzz is no good.

6. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2015 05:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I'm open to having friends offline and on. I seem to get along and make friends with nearly everyone I interact with. I'm pretty easy to get along with and i'm able to get along with a wide veriety of people. I dont really shut anyone out, unless they are extreemly hard to deal with.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 07:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    How open are you with making new friends online and in real life? What kind of people would you exclude or include in your filter list of preferences basically. Why are you drawn to a certain type of person and why are you turned off by another?

Well, I'm open to making new friends online or offline all the time. The kind of people I would exclude are people who have bad intentions against me. People I'm drawn to in making friendships are girls with a sweet personality (nice, kind, friendly, kind of shy type, maybe even bubbly), and guys who are easy going and you can chill with easily. I do not like the cocky, arrogant guys with a superiority complex. I don't like nasty girls either. You know, the type that would be rude to you for no particular reason, and also have some kind of superiority complex.
    If I come into a new group of people that I don't know from before, I tend to seek out them who I find to look like they are friendly and little "laid back". People who seems to be a little too serious usually arn't the ones that I seek up in the beginning like that. I guess it's normal, my experience is that you seek out the people that seems to be like yourself. I guess it is like that because they are your "safety zone", hahah! I think I work a little the same on the internet. I like people that arn't to serious. Sometimes it's a good thing to be serious, but sometimes you have to be able to take life with a back-heel aswell!

So those are the people that I tend to seek up in the beginning. But then I have very different kind of friends, so in reality I hang out with all types of people. As long they are friendly then they are more then welcome to becoming my friend! I accept all kinds of people, don't care how they are. I hang out with everything from sports nerds to... the opposite kind of nerd, lol. xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Moderator Probie ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2015 02:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I'm quite open to making friends online, but I definitely keep away from the creepy kind of people.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2015 05:11 AM
    Threads

I'm quite open when it comes to making friends, both off- and online, though as stated above, i keep away from the creepy kinds of people.

I got bullied at a young age, so i had difficulty making friends for a couple of years, but it's all better now, and i see myself as a person with an outgoing personality

Senior Member Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka Baka
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2014 10:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm open to making friend offline and online and I'm open-minded so I different kinds of people, as long as they aren't stuck up themselves. Oh and I don't really like the kind of folks that ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, complain or say that they hate their life. Like, shut up dude, everyone has issues to deal with. We don't ALWAYS want to hear about your problems. -_____-

Titus and Marga <3

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 02:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I do not really have a problem making new friends, as long as they are not creepy perverts or one of those really immature people who are constantly starting unwanted drama. I tend to be a very laid back person and I accept all people. I am tense in new locations, unfamiliar territory, but once I get used to it, I am alright.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Member KENDARRR is on a distinguished road KENDARRR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 02:04 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KENAVONLICTON PSN ID: KENDURKADERRR Steam ID: GanondorfPoot

I would love to make more online friends. XD I have like one or two I made when I was like eleven that I haven't talked to in years. XD And as far a offline I have plenty but if there worth having as a friend I definitely wouldn't mind.
    I prefer people who are either just as shy as me or easy going, and of course the hilarious ones. I dislike anyone who acts tough or snobby. XD

リュタマの猫弟 Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Gifts Artemis
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2015 01:43 AM
    Threads

Basically I'm open to everyone. But I'm usually not the one who 'start' the relationship. Maybe because I'm shy. ._.

Junior Member ddrXero64 is an unknown quantity at this point ddrXero64's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2011 07:04 AM
    Threads

I'm quite extroverted. I love to make friends, I'm huge on socializing. What's scary is I'm known to make friends too quickly in my own eyes. For some reason people seem to just accept me very easily. Now I might sound egotistic saying that, because I do agree I really hate drama and I'm a straightforward guy. I have good intentions, those intentions being based on a depressing childhood. That alone is a reason for me to make others happy and make all the friends I can make.

All in all, I [love to] make tons of friends both online and in real life. I just feel it happens too quickly, but I'm very smooth with words so it's really only my fault. ORZ

Member Eikyuu is on a distinguished road Eikyuu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2012 12:54 AM
    Threads

I move a lot, and I've always felt that the less you look for friends, the easier it will be for you to find them. People unfortunately tend to get too close to me, and end up getting hurt when I move, so lately I have been keeping my distance.

Member Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2012 07:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Hmmm...

I like people who arr chill, easygoing, and not depressing, okay, tell me ur problems, but don't ggive me crap cuz u want attention. I also love music appreciators and hate people who arent at least a little open minded, andd I like bubbly people ^3^ and of course anime geeks!! Especially the shy girlish types >3< haha

Member Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea has a reputation beyond repute Vendea's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2014 09:30 AM
    Threads

I like talking with on-people, but even they are kind and cute. Sometimes it is problem for me because my mood is really like Rollercoaster and sometimes I am pretty rude it is hard to talk with me. But I can be talkative and amiable and I like characters like this or hard characters, it is fine to understand them.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 09:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'll make friends with anyone as long as they aren't annoying. >.>
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Junior Member Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler has a brilliant future Black Butler's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2011 05:53 PM
    Threads

just as long as they treat me nicely... If not..... You don't wanna know what happens.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 05:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's the best way to put this without coming off as a bit of a loner? Hmm.

The reason I made any friends during my early teens was because of online friends. And these weren't "Hey" "Hey" "Sup" Nm u" "Nm" friends. I still talk to nearly a dozen of them to this day. Most of them I met online, like here on AF. I met my girlfriend/bestfriend of nearly 6 years here, Gandizzl, Just_A_Girl, Trinity Muse, Xero, and recently I've even gotten to know Miss Moonlight. All really nice people. I met my more recent group of friends while playing MMOs, and now we have a core of 4 people that just hop from game to game PVPing, screwing around in FPSes, causing mayhem in co-op games, etc. I'm meeting them for the second time up North next month too.

I would've never gotten to know half these people in my high school. 2 of them are total jock/frat guys that happen to be closet computer/game/anime nerds. A lot of the others are people from all over the world. Scotland, Quebec, Vancouver, California, Florida, New York State, Boston, etc. I don't approach people and just make friends with a smile and a handshake like some naturally charismatic people tend to. I get anxious. I get awkward. I get scared. And I know I'm not alone on that.

The types of people I like to hang out are really relaxed, in the know with memes and computer/online culture and lingo, nerds/dorks. I make friends with people I can incessantly rant with about anime/music/food/news without feeling bored. I like to know I'm talking with like-minded, intelligent folks. Otherwise it's just boring. I could be having a fanboy/fangirl fest with my friend about an anime or new band one second, then hop over to another and have an afternoon long argument about our religious beliefs. And without skipping a beat we could segway into Vietnamese food vs Italian food, discuss.

My friends make me feel funnier. Clever. Confident. Comfort is a must.

If you're the type that needs to genuinely belittle other people to get a laugh, go away.
    Last edited by Souhi; 10-09-2011 at 11:09 PM.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2015 01:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm very open to making new friends online and offline. I think I'm more fun online because I'm so shy. When I meet people I'm quiet because I don't know you but if I see you frequently and you are nice to me then I will start talking to you...alot.
    I'm very shy when I don't know you but when we start to get to know each other...I'm super fun XD Especially if we have common interests, you can't get me to stop talking -_-"
    One time I was told I was attracted to people who are loud and and sometimes annoying because I'm not loud and annoying, but I'm learning that I can be.

[set by Rainbow Crash ]

You're out of your vector. Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cookie Cake Lie Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2015 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Durr, I don't mind making friends online or offline. Generally it's easier to do so online because I'm basically a gagged rat in real life. However, I do dislike being slapped in the face with friend requests after I've talked to a person about once or twice. So as long as you don't hug/glomp me too, then we'll probably get along.Unless your name is Oz the Durp.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Forever + 5506 + one day

24. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Member Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cheese Gun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 09:47 AM
    Threads

I am able to get along with most types of personalities.
    Among my friends I would say there are several quite different groupings.

First off, I have the friends I made when I was a child. Their personalities vary from shy and unsociable to the very opposite. People change, but I still seem to get along with most of them.
    Secondly I have friends which I made mainly during high school. These are mostly computer geeks, as we used to have a lot of LAN party during those days. These kind of people tend to be very easy going and dont bother people around them. A couple of them can be somewhat boring and without initiative though..
    Thirdly are the friends which I have met later during my time in the army, during higher education, at parties and at work.

They are all sorts of people really! But mostly I avoid people that creates drama and difficulties for others. I also prefer people that can follow my initiative. I often tend to arrange events and my friends look to me to solve conflicts. Without aiming for it consciously, I often get a leading role among my friends.
    The last two important things I look for in friends is being open minded and caring for others.

I rarely seem to get very close to people online, but it's not because I have anything against it, it's more because online interests often are something temporary (i.e. a game has a certain life expectancy)

Without the darkness....how would we recognize the light?

Senior Member PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2011 05:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: druidrose

I can be friends with just about anyone.

My big issue though it getting the nerve to talk to people. Normally I'll wait for them to come up to me first~

Member KENDARRR is on a distinguished road KENDARRR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 02:04 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KENAVONLICTON PSN ID: KENDURKADERRR Steam ID: GanondorfPoot

Quote Originally Posted by Nekogami View Post
    Basically I'm open to everyone. But I'm usually not the one who 'start' the relationship. Maybe because I'm shy. ._.
    I can definitely understand that. XD I'm also quite shy. XD

Grizzly Beard Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ouieer

I'm very friendly online but not so friendly in reality.
    I'm almost friends with everyone from the internet (this is why I'm very vulnerable to pedos who shows their weird stuff on images/cam etc! that's why I don't use any messengers anymore.)

I don't like having enemies from the internet, it's just too much drama and you couldn't really punch them in the face even if you wanted to since they're far away. This is probably why I don't have any enemies in real life ^_^...

I don't talk much in real life because... I just don't! haha, It's hard to explain but I feel like, I only want to talk when I have something important to say or to ask. It's weird.

I'm too silent at times, my parents would assume that I'm mad at them because I don't talk and when they call me I don't response with an "oi!, yes?, hm?" I only look back and stare at them, wait for what they have to say (I do this on everyone). They're probably creeped out. People are so creeped out T_T
    I can't help it. This is the way I am haha.

I'm frieeendly~

Junior Member SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2012 10:23 PM
    Threads

I love making friends, it's pretty much the reason I joined this forum. When it comes to just friends, I don't think I'm that picky. They have to be nice of course :3 and preferably have some things in common with me(anime, same kind of humor, etc). I can't stand people that are rude really... I'm really playful and like to poke fun at others but not in a mean way. I have a lot of friends online and offline, I feel like it's way easier to talk to people online.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information