AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What are your funniest moments in life?

Senior Member th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Gifts Ice Cream Trollface Rageface
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2012 11:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What are your funniest moments in life?

whats the funniest thing that has happened? Or the funniest thing youve seen? Tell it all!

Like we were watching a school play about Dreamgirls, but this one girl had flipped her head and her wig flew like 50ft!
    Then,(true talk) I went to the gas station and saw this lady sitting in a tire, I felt kinda bad at first until I heard, "Moooom! can I get an ice cream". Her car was parked all the way in the next parking lot, like...

2. Likes nanashipiero, Seifuku-kun liked this post
    Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

Default Re: What are your funniest moments in life?

Well, this one funny thing happened out of pure boredom at school. During lunch my friend was annoying the hell out of everyone and i told her to go throw some stones on the roof of one of the buildings...and she did. As she threw the stone, it bounced off a white shield things and hit one of those longer light bulbs which was hidden in it...totally smashed that with all the wires sticking out and glass all over the place. By the time i looked up to see what happened (was chatting to another mate at the time) she was gone. I just saw the door closing in the corner of my eye where she had run in to another building to hide in the basement toilets XD a chubby chavster can run faster than sonic when the time calls for it. I ran down to the toilets and she was literally panicking and sweating, and i was crying with laughter.

4. Likes th_afuro_samurai8, Seifuku-kun liked this post
    Member Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cheese Gun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 08:47 AM
    Threads

Well not sure if it was THE most funny moment I've had, but it was quite hilarious.
    It was in English class and the teacher was talking about one of his favourite books, The adventures of Tom Sawyer.
    One of my best buds (I call him Reyh) was an elite Age of Empires player at that time and had pulled an all-nighter. He was attending the class, but not shockingly he fell asleep after 5 minutes. I tried my best to poke him to wake him up, but he is a goner when he falls asleep.. :P

The English teacher was famous at the school for being very moody, especially while talking about his favourite subjects. He then discovers that Reyh is asleep. When the class is about to end, and with a grimace on his face, he walks up to Reyh's desk and SLAMS the big hardcover book into the desk, while shouting a question about the main character of the book.
    Reyh, completely confused about his whereabouts, fell off his chair and onto the floor and with a moan he says "huuuuh? what's up?" The entire class bursts into laughter and the class ended.
    Ahahahhaha xD I can still remember my friend's confused face lying there on the floor.... ahahaha!!

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

@anime133
    Hahah, I guess a lot of fun things happened back at school!
    Back then it was all just a pain in the donkey, but when looking back it was a lot of fun as well.

Without the darkness....how would we recognize the light?

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know about funniest, but it was DEFINETELY the dumbest moment of my life... proceeding into story mode.

I was a child, perhaps around 11 years old when this happened. It was summer and I was supposed to stay home for the day because I was grounded. I was sitting in front of my fan, since we didn't have airconditioning in the house at the time. The fan was on the first speed level (low) and I was having a really boring day, so I decided to see how painful (or painless) it was to STICK your finger in a fan. Surprisingly, I wasn't hurt... so I decided to proceed to the second speed level and repeated the action. This time, I had pulled back out my finger swiftly because of the stinging sensation it had given me. Yet, I still wasn't giving up...

by the third speed, you could guess what happened. I had cut my finger so sharply and deeply that I was rushed to the hospital for stitches. The worst part is that I lied to my parents because I was to embarrased to admit the stupid thing I had done. xD

They only found out the truth about 2-3 years ago, LOL.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

7. Likes Seifuku-kun liked this post
    Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Back when I was young, when my hair was straight (I've got curly hair now and have for many years ) my dad combed my hair to one side and put masscara on the top of my lip to the bottom of my nose to make it look like a sqared moustashe. Yes, in case you haven't figured it out yet, my dad once dressed me up as Hitler

The funniest thing was that I was in Germany at the time.

9. Likes Aku no Hikari, Seifuku-kun liked this post
    NyanNyanNyanNyanNyan :3 Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Gir Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not quite sure if this is very funny or not, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
    It was the first day of Middle School (so not that long ago) and me and a bunch of my ex. friends were sitting together at Lunch. The entire cafeteria was completely silent so one of my friends out what Time is it? So, i did. People asked what time and i screamed out T-shirt time! People just stared at me and said nothing. It was pretty funny at the time...

Siggy made by me

I'm emo.
    Got a problem with it?
    Well i don't care

11. Likes Seifuku-kun liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I fell up the stairs...
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

This isnt as funny as what i previously posted, but at school aswell in history class we were about to take a test. I had coloured gel pens at that time and my friend used to use them and accidently not give them back to me so i was rummaging through my pencil case looking. I wasnt paying any attention to the teacher when she said "from now on, complete silence! Anything more said will lead to disqualification of the test"....and at this point i yell out "WHERE'S MY GREEN PEN?!!" -__________- if the room could have echoed...it would have....everyone just looked at me and i was like "oh sh-..."...i wasnt kicked off the test though, luckily

14. Likes th_afuro_samurai8, Seifuku-kun liked this post
    Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was sitting in english class a few weeks ago and my professor was in mid lecture over comma's, yes comma's... I don't think her warm carbonated water liked the lecture either. She opened up the bottle and it exploded... All over her, the computer, the worksheets she had to pass out to us, her text book. Her reaction? "Leave..."

Made my day

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Senior Member th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Man, gotta luv dem school days! we were in formation in ROTC, and the kernel was inspecting us. this one was like...just...Kernel said attention and he was like a ruler. he ended up fallin backwards and ashley tried to catch him but he like rolled and hit the floor.
    then a couple days ago at the tennis match, there was this one girl on our team. she was fallin headfirst, but then she turned into a ninja and kinda sommersalted. it woulda been funnier if you had seen it tho.

17. Likes Seifuku-kun liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yin~ View Post
    I was sitting in english class a few weeks ago and my professor was in mid lecture over comma's, yes comma's... I don't think her warm carbonated water liked the lecture either. She opened up the bottle and it exploded... All over her, the computer, the worksheets she had to pass out to us, her text book. Her reaction? "Leave..."

Made my day
    Lol one of my funniest moments is similar to that, xD.

Well, we came home from the store (I think this was about 2004 or 5, lol) and we put all the items we got away. Well, at one point, Dad goes to open a bottle of soda. What he (and I) didn't know was that apparently it got really shook up on the ride home, so he goes to open it and BAM!!! The whole bottle exploded!

The funniest thing was that my dad must've jumped at least 100 feet backwards through the air! The look on his face was so shocked and dumbfounded XD.

Of course, it scared me pretty well, also. But the really good part was that he also knocked down the huge container of salsa on the fridge (he jumped into the fridge, lol) and then that fell down and also exploded, which made him jump even more higher than the last time. I was laughing in tears until I was told to help clean it up =<

xD now I'm laughing to death, rofl xDDDDD

19. Likes Seifuku-kun liked this post
    Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After staying awake for 60 hours trying to finish assignment I tried to hang on for 12 more hours so it could be a complete 3 days. However, during Physics everyone was copying some stuff down when I suddenly black out and hit my head in the desk. The noise scared the crap out of everyone and I was promptly awakened by the stinging in my forehead.
    This led to him locking me out of the classroom for half the lesson every time I arrived late (which was most of the time haha)
    Senjougahara Fascination

21. Likes th_afuro_samurai8, Seifuku-kun liked this post
    Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I tripped out the elevator, and had fell into every corner of the wall in the hospital once.

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sadly, I don't remember too much from my school days... was a bit of a loner, so that probably doesn't help. :X But I do have a story about my dog from the other day. :P

We had taken her out into the yard to go potty, and on the way back in she was holding up one of her back feet like she was limping. Thinking she had picked up a thorn or something, my hubby goes to pick it out, only to discover the "thorn" was actually poop that had mashed between her toes. Apparently humans aren't the only ones who dislike things mushing between their toes...
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Grizzly Beard Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ouieer

Talking Re: What are your funniest moments in life?

My funniest moment in life was when I was walking seriously, going towards our toilet and got tripped over by a transparent mini table on the way. Haha I wasn't aware of it and I felt really stupid!

Everyone at home stared at me with a .____. (what just happened?) face.

I laughed afterwards ^_^. Moments like this makes me happy most of the time

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Another funny moment I had was I almost got my dad in trouble. After I did an interview for my college course last year I wanted to phone my dad saying that I've finished the interview. Problem was that he was in the library when he didn't have his phone on silent. It probably doesn't help that his ringtone is Chelsea Dagger. For those that don't know what Chelsea Dagger is:

Closed Thread

Thread Information