Oh right! Remember another thing that I can write down in here!

Well, first off, this is yet another thing that happened to someone in my approximation (is that the right word?),
and that someone was my older sister!

It was one of the first times she was out with my dad and practised her driving with him on a parking. You know it was one of her first times, she was nerveous, didn't know so much about driving at all, nervousness, sweat ... you know the deal. Anyway! There she was on the parking driving and infront of her was a sign of some sort. She was practising shifting between driving and brake and while she was "driving" a team of young male hockeyplayers walked by. As a young woman she saw them and got even more nervous then she was before and she took wrong on the pedals and thus instead of brake she drove forward and hitted the sign post infront of her. As a result the post bended itself a bit forward.

The young guys in the hockeyteam apploaded and cheered for her, my dad who sat next to my sister was laughing his donkey off and my sister had jumped into the back seat of the car and hide herself there, blushing like crazy and feeling awful.

Hahaha! My dad still finds this funny, even if it was years ago and my sister ...
well, let's just say that it's not one of her favorite memories in her life.