AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: How Cruel...=|

  1. #51
    Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    87,592.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In your dreams. =0
    Threads
    147
    Posts
    5,959
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    6148
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

    Default Re: How Cruel...=|

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Masta K View Post

    You were expecting Barnie?

    So this isn't cruel at all?
    You're not funny. I was just stating what I said before but no point in bringing that up anymore considering the video was removed.

    I've seen much worse than that before, but I was just taking others into consideration. A couple of people on this forum told me that the video bothered them so I was giving my opinion about at least warning about the graphic content of the vid. Idk why your demeanor in this forum is turning into that of a cocky person, but thats not for me to judge, thats your choice on how you want to act. however, it seems that nowadays anything I post is either "hater attitude" or cockyness. I will just say that if you want to be respected, you have to respect back.


    And to answer your question, yes it is cruel. There are so many types of injustices done to animals, and only because countries fail to implement any laws that protect animals. In a cruel way it makes sense, considering that in certain caste societies, lower class people are worth the same as an animal. In my own personal scenario, I lived in an area where there was a large majority of stray dogs. To compensate for it, a lot of them were killed. My grandma used to kill girl puppies because she said that was the only way to reduce any newborns from being born. In my opinion this is way worse because an animal is being killed just for the heck of it.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 10-01-2011 at 10:54 PM.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

    |Set made by Neukifly|

    Super Saiyan Dango


  2. #52
    Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    54,957,645,577.42
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 03:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akihabara
    Threads
    681
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    81
    Rep Power
    6364
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

    Default Re: How Cruel...=|

    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    You're not funny. I was just stating what I said before but no point in bringing that up anymore considering the video was removed.

    I've seen much worse than that before, but I was just taking others into consideration. A couple of people on this forum told me that the video bothered them so I was giving my opinion about at least warning about the graphic content of the vid. Idk why your demeanor in this forum is turning into that of a cocky person, but thats not for me to judge, thats your choice on how you want to act. however, it seems that nowadays anything I post is either "hater attitude" or cockyness. I will just say that if you want to be respected, you have to respect back.


    And to answer your question, yes it is cruel. There are so many types of injustices done to animals, and only because countries fail to implement any laws that protect animals. In a cruel way it makes sense, considering that in certain caste societies, lower class people are worth the same as an animal. In my own personal scenario, I lived in an area where there was a large majority of stray dogs. To compensate for it, a lot of them were killed. My grandma used to kill girl puppies because she said that was the only way to reduce any newborns from being born. In my opinion this is way worse because an animal is being killed just for the heck of it.
    LOLOLOLOL

    To the highlighted.

    As for respect, I'm not disagreeing but you're talking out of your arse.

    As for you answering my question; for not getting the intent behind my question. I mean, of course is cruel, for god's sake. Really, who was expecting the smurfs singing in harmony in a thread labeled "How Cruel".
    Last edited by Kaitou+; 10-01-2011 at 11:40 PM.

    YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |
    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

    | PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

  3. #53
    Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    87,592.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In your dreams. =0
    Threads
    147
    Posts
    5,959
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    6148
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

    Default Re: How Cruel...=|

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Masta K View Post
    LOLOLOLOL

    To the highlighted.

    As for respect, I'm not disagreeing but you're talking out of your arse.

    As for you answering my question; for not getting the intent behind my question. I mean, of course is cruel, for god's sake. Really, who was expecting the smurfs singing in harmony in a thread labeled "How Cruel".
    I must again say, not funny. Seriously, what is your point in using gifs from everything now, is it to try and be funny? I know they say that a picture is worth a thousand words but come on.

    And I'm not talking out of my donkey, its true. I man, apparently you can tease me all you want around here, but god forbid I say something about you cause then all hell breaks loose. On friday I came here to try and post and then later you come up to me saying that I need to get off my high horse and whatnot. It seems you have a problem with me because whether I try to be serious or teasing, I just cant with with you.

    And I'm sorry for actually responding to your question. This is exactly what I meant yesterday. If you dont want me to respond to your posts, I wont, plain and simple. In fact I think I'll do just that. It saves you the trouble from replying to my posts and that way you dont have to deal with me if I'm such a problem to you.

    I'm sorry for derailing this thread and if the mods want to take out the post thats fine too.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

    |Set made by Neukifly|

    Super Saiyan Dango


  4. #54
    Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    54,957,645,577.42
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 03:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akihabara
    Threads
    681
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    81
    Rep Power
    6364
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

    Default Re: How Cruel...=|

    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    I must again say, not funny. Seriously, what is your point in using gifs from everything now, is it to try and be funny? I know they say that a picture is worth a thousand words but come on.

    And I'm not talking out of my donkey, its true. I man, apparently you can tease me all you want around here, but god forbid I say something about you cause then all hell breaks loose. On friday I came here to try and post and then later you come up to me saying that I need to get off my high horse and whatnot. It seems you have a problem with me because whether I try to be serious or teasing, I just cant with with you.

    And I'm sorry for actually responding to your question. This is exactly what I meant yesterday. If you dont want me to respond to your posts, I wont, plain and simple. In fact I think I'll do just that. It saves you the trouble from replying to my posts and that way you dont have to deal with me if I'm such a problem to you.

    I'm sorry for derailing this thread and if the mods want to take out the post thats fine too.
    You're a comedian yourself. You're like the new Eugenio Derbez, bro.

    The only way I tease you is when I make Mexican remarks of you, you in the other hand did gave a vibe of on trying to be on your high horse.

    We're not going to fight for something like this are we? We're a lot better than this bro.

    YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |
    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

    | PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

  5. #55
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    93,293.98
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3064

    Default Re: How Cruel...=|

    Quote Originally Posted by Seifuku-kun View Post
    Some people should never be allowed to have animals in their care! Not everyone is fit for the job, that also goes for children.
    Yeah, you get a driver license for making sure that you are capable of handling it so you won't destroy someone's life.
    A license wouldn't be a bad thing to have for animals or children either.


    Edit: It was a really good thing you did by taking care of those dogs!

    Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

  6. Thanks Seifuku-kun thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Justice can be cruel
    By wanderinjustice in forum Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 03:21 AM
  2. The most cruel anime you have even seen
    By IcePriestess in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:19 AM
  3. why does the world have to be so cruel
    By ~*TexanTears*~ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 07:15 PM
  4. Cruel Angel
    By Xian Pu in forum Wallpapers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 09:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts