AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

@Loki What time zone are we going by? I could've swore the initial post said Eastern Time, but if that were the case it should've ended 47 minutes ago O.o

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Masta K View Post
    Lolololol, a way to make me answer? stop trying to cover your mistakes, scum.

I'm actually contributing, mind you.
    The only scum I see is you. Yes you did contributed...to TauTau's suicide. Stop hiding from me and answer my question already.
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirl View Post
    Jump_for_Luck I'm glad you're trying to scum hunt but some of your comments are off. Like why press Maru why she thought VocaTAU was town? I don't see how asking that helps when he got modkilled already. You then asked Kaitou why VocaTAU is "always anti-town" when you know full well from last game VocaTAU didn't try to defend himself from getting lynched, which is an anti-town move. I'm just not sure what you're trying to accomplish with some of these questions.
    Maverickgirl, you have yet to see on who I was referring to as "he"? He meaning GAZKUL. And from what I recall, you haven't really contributed much in discussion from the last game. What makes you think you'll contribute in this game? If you truly want to know what I'm trying to accomplish, I'm trying to get everyone to post more often. But yes go ahead an try me.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

xD Just to blow away Ribbon's suspicions, I'm a stalker-in-training. Or rather I've been offline appearing for more than half a year, never bothered to change the setting.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

sjadhsjkadhsjkadhskl sorry! Night phase should've started 1.5 hours ago D: Anyway, here we go.

dark_butterfly was constantly stealing parts from several stores. This struck several of the townspeople as odd. Because of situation that happened with Medli, none of the townspeople wanted to jump to conclusions. One night, when dark_butterfly stole parts that would be used to make a cannon, the townspeople had enough. They through all their logic out the window. They formed a mob and gathered outside her boathouse one night. She pleaded with them that she was stealing the parts to make a ship because she was cheap and refused to spend her money, not to supply Ganondorf with weapons. The townspeople didn't believe her, and they shot her through the heart with an arrow, then dumped her body in the water. Unfortunately, as they did so, they saw the boat she was building...

@dark_butterfly was...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Linebeck.png
Views:	8
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	51367

Linebeck (regular townie)

Night phase #1 has begun!
    Players with night actions will PM me what they wish to do, and wolves can start discussing. Oh, and remember, no posting during the night phase.
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 10-07-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Night actions performed:
    Zant silenced a player
    Bellum normalized a player
    Link protected a player

And for the kill....

Sephora was working with his other Four Swords buddies when Green asked him to move some surrounding rocks in the area. As Sephora was doing so, he accidently fell down a hole, and couldn't get out until night time. By the time he got out, all the other links had left and he was alone. Taking advantage of the separation, one of Ganon's wolves crawled out of the hole and dragged Sephora down with him...

@Sephora was...

Click image for larger version

Name:	bluelink_2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	51391

Blue (Over-confident seer)

Day Phase #2 has begun!

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

daymn!!! we lost the seer....

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    daymn!!! we lost the seer....
    Yeah, but at least it wasn't the level-headed seer.

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Soooooooooo, when of the Seers is down. This is not necessarily a bad thing, though, as now it becomes slightly easier for the remaining 3 Seers to figure out who they are.

Gaz probably didn't read the OP. If he did, he would know there were 4 Seers, and the over-confident Seer was only one of the 4. So why did he seem not to care about the basic mechanics of the game? Hmmm, maybe it's because he's not a member of the Town?

Vote -GAZKUL-

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    Maverickgirl, you have yet to see on who I was referring to as "he"? He meaning GAZKUL.
    I was referring to this part in which you were talking about VocaTAU:

What makes you sure he's a townie again? And your reason behind GAZKUL vote is that?
    Encouraging us to post is one thing but beyond that you do seem like you're trying too hard.

Everyone should post to figure out who the wolves silenced. Anyone not posting I'll suspect as either the silenced person or suspicious for being a wolf, so I'm holding back my vote for now.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hang on, there's two? nice and no i'm not that interested in the mechanics of the game. Counter vote for animeyay

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm, I am not sure yet, animeyay seems to have jumped straight to conclusions with thinking Gaz isn't part of the town, maybe he isnt. but why jump so soon on someone, just by how they didn't realize there was more than one seer. I am still unclear as to who I want to vote for there are 4 seers Gaz.
    Last edited by .Miki~; 10-08-2011 at 04:48 PM.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yin~ View Post
    hmm, I am not sure yet, animeyay seems to have jumped straight to conclusions with thinking Gaz isn't part of the town, maybe he isnt. but why jump so soon on someone, just by how they didn't realize there was more than one seer. I am still unclear as to who I want to vote for there are 4 seers Gaz.
    Exactly, there are so many people such as yourself who are not sure who to vote for, so if I don't start getting people to talk, I don't think you'll ever know who to vote for.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Exactly, there are so many people such as yourself who are not sure who to vote for, so if I don't start getting people to talk, I don't think you'll ever know who to vote for.
    If you're voting for Gazkul for suspecting him to be anti-town, then perhaps you're supporting the townies? Ohohoho... //shot

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    If you're voting for Gazkul for suspecting him to be anti-town, then perhaps you're supporting the townies? Ohohoho... //shot
    Absolutely illuminating...>.>

Anyway, one thing people need to learn is not to take one vote too seriously.
    There's a reason why we're allowed to change our votes infinite times.
    I voted for Gaz mainly to see his reaction/defense.
    It's very likely I'll change my vote as soon as I see someone more suspicious.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

I think i'll just wait to see how the day plays out before i vote, after all i need leads as much as anyone else.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wow, bit of a vicious attack there @animeyay . That isn't how you usually are.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was referring to this part in which you were talking about VocaTAU:

Encouraging us to post is one thing but beyond that you do seem like you're trying too hard.

Everyone should post to figure out who the wolves silenced. Anyone not posting I'll suspect as either the silenced person or suspicious for being a wolf, so I'm holding back my vote for now.
    Agreed. I think I'll start voting against those who remain silent. It seems like their just trying to protect themselves, after all... -_- I think it's cheap to play like that, though.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightWolf2508 View Post
    Wow, bit of a vicious attack there animeyay. That isn't how you usually are.
    In a game where no external communication is allowed, you kinda have to forcefully get people to talk, don't you think? Nothing good will come out if we all remain quiet.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's because you never seen me play like this and this is how I truly play. I was sick and tired of seeing a Public PM for half a page between CMK and animeyay. No one is posting and someone has to step it up at least. You finally post again, which is great for me because really you only post like one or two per day phase. Where's much contribution if you barely post? It's about time you are coming out.

@-GAZKUL- why would you be not interested in mechanics of the game when they you just saw how night phase turned out to be? Night Phase looks more intense than the Day Phase we have here since they can use so many abilities and it makes the game more interesting. So, why vote for animeyay?

@animeyay and @Ribbon I agree with you guys with getting people out. They are so quiet and feel as though they can just vote on someone later and then leave because they feel safe. Why start now?
    Sig set made by Daken

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im torn between two votes...

But Im going to go with Jump for Luck. His reasoning about Xey was just pointless and seemed a little desperate.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I agree with you guys with getting people out. They are so quiet and feel as though they can just vote on someone later and then leave because they feel safe. Why start now?
    What do you mean "start now"? I have been doing that since the previous Day phase, (although TauTau caved in, which caught me off guard). This time, GAZKUL kinda just slammed me with a revenge vote, so if he doesn't offer a better explanation, then he really will come off as being suspicious to me.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Im torn between two votes...

But Im going to go with Jump for Luck. His reasoning about Xey was just pointless and seemed a little desperate.
    And I think you're going desperate. Someone doesn't become desperate when they are pressing other people. Yes I have to admit I have my own mistakes but that doesn't mean you have some as well. So far I've been trying to get everyone and trying to find some slip ups when I see you just post, vote and go.

@animeyay - I already know you have done so, I was more referring to Ribbon.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

And I think you're going desperate. Someone doesn't become desperate when they are pressing other people. Yes I have to admit I have my own mistakes but that doesn't mean you have some as well. So far I've been trying to get everyone and trying to find some slip ups when I see you just post, vote and go.

@animeyay - I already know you have done so, I was more referring to Ribbon.
    Im not voting and leaving, youve been on the top of my list this whole time, nothing youve done has lead me to think otherwise. So right now Im feeling very confident that youre a wolf

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jump_for_Luck - I never said I was going to begin forcing people to converse. I just stated that it's a little unfair for those actually participating. So IF people keep avoiding to post unless for their vote, I'll judge it that they are hiding because they are independents or wolves. Nothing more.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Im not voting and leaving, youve been on the top of my list this whole time, nothing youve done has lead me to think otherwise. So right now Im feeling very confident that youre a wolf
    You sure did this on the first day phase, what are the chances of you doing it the second phase? Pretty much the same thing. All you did last phase was vote and then answer my question. I don't see anything else of you much contributing to the town. Therefore, you better check your confidence twice because you'll be digging yourself to a bigger grave.

@Ribbon - Whatever floats your boat. I'm just here to get people so they can start posting more often. We still have more participants to see what they have to say.
    Sig set made by Daken

Closed Thread

Thread Information