AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yin~ View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, I was catching up on much needed sleep...
    I am randomly going to vote for -Gazkul- ... Just because ^-^
    I believe you have to bold the vote, for it to count. n_n ~

I'm still pretty undecided on my vote.. although Chef Masta K is seeming pretty suspicious right now.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    So how do you suppose we should be voting at the beginning of the first phase, then?
    Are you saying we have to vote based on logic and reasoning, when there's hardly any posts at all?
    Of course that's not how I vote every time; just the first time. But there's not much I can do when no one's talking.
    VocaTAU was kind enough to keep me company, so I went along with him. (Didn't expect him to pull out, though. I take partial blame for that.)

PS, if you really want proof that a voting "tradition" existed in the past, I suppose I can link you to the older threads. I shall, at your request.
    Now you're thinking!! But seriously there was half a page between you and CMK talking to one other.

Well since you have voted traditionally look what happened to TauTau. I rather just engage a conversation with one another to get some people(if not all) to start posting the thread. Question and find any slip ups based on their responses and put your the Minish Cap on.

You can just point and shoot like you normally would Ookami, but I rather provoke everyone just to encourage them to post. Though I see more people posting, which is really great.

@Ribbon - So, why do you think CMK is suspicious to you?
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    Well since you have voted traditionally look what happened to TauTau. I rather just engage a conversation with one another to get some people(if not all) to start posting the thread.
    I wouldn't mind doing that. Actually, I'd love to do that, but you're gonna have to persuade Chef Master Kaitou for me. He's been saying for a while now that he hates chitchat, so I didn't wanna make another player quit because of me. Gosh, why are people are so hard to please?

I rather provoke everyone just to encourage them to post.
    Uh, this is kinda the opposite of what you just said before... :x
    Also, I'm a little afraid of provoking others now, since some people have a more delicate heart that they seem. But hey, I guess I gotta let go of the TauTau incident, huh?

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't mind doing that. Actually, I'd love to do that, but you're gonna have to persuade Chef Master Kaitou for me. He's been saying for a while now that he hates chitchat, so I didn't wanna make another player quit because of me. Gosh, why are people are so hard to please?

Uh, this is kinda the opposite of what you just said before... :x
    Also, I'm a little afraid of provoking others now, since some people have a more delicate heart that they seem. But hey, I guess I gotta let go of the TauTau incident, huh?
    You sure about that? Engage them to provoke them is my way. You can always engage them in a gentle way, just depends on how you look at it.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jump_for_Luck - He thinks I'm suspicious because I've never played before and I'm still a little confused on the rules. I think he said so earlier on in the posts. It's either that, or that he's just random voting.

I think I'll vote against Dark_Butterfly. She's keeping a low profile while she posts. Which could be a little suspicious.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

You sure about that? Engage them to provoke them is my way. You can always engage them in a gentle way, just depends on how you look at it.
    But voting for someone first is my way of "engaging" them D: just like how you engaged me by voting for me. It's the 1st Day phase, so without any legit suspicions to cast, random voting is an effective way to get people to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    I think I'll vote against Dark_Butterfly. She's keeping a low profile while she posts. Which could be a little suspicious.
    She's been keeping a low profile? She's arguably more active than more than half of the players here...

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She's been keeping a low profile? She's arguably more active than more than half of the players here...
    I did write that she's been keeping a low profile while she posts. I rather not vote for random people who aren't even participating in the conversation.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay
    You can call it your way, and I'll call mine. Whatever tickles your fancy. Keep in mind those who have yet to post. There are a few remaining who I still have to see on what they have to say.

@Ribbon
    Most do on the first day phase to avoid getting voted off. It's fairly common, which is why we need to get some people out of hiding.
    Sig set made by Daken

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@animeyay
    You can call it your way, and I'll call mine. Whatever tickles your fancy. Keep in mind those who have yet to post. There are a few remaining who I still have to see on what they have to say.
    Yea, I was merely trying to say my real intention of voting for TauTau was trying to engage him.
    That was not an ill-willed vote with the determination to exterminate him right from the start.
    I was gonna change my vote later anyway if there was nothing suspicious about him.
    If only he had waited a bit longer...D;

Okay, I'm done talking about the TauTau incident, now. I shall move on.

@Ribbon
    I'm not trying to defend d_b, but this is how she always plays...so I have some serious doubt about your suspicion.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay - Then believe what you will.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

I will go with Dark_Butterfly.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh hey @Meteorkeeper
    Long time no see in a Wolf game, eh? I remember seeing you in what, Wolf VII?

So what about d_b do you find suspicious? Or was that just a random vote?

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh hey @Meteorkeeper
    Long time no see in a Wolf game, eh? I remember seeing you in what, Wolf VII?

So what about d_b do you find suspicious? Or was that just a random vote?
    Ya I took a bit of a break.
    Its the first vote no one really knows who to vote for so I just threw one in there.
    Who knows maybe we will get lucky right. ^^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Then welcome back~
    Most players are doing nothing more than a random vote, so I guess we'll have to see how luck plays out...
    ...unless other players can start actually posting and doing discussions

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well later I try to at least think about my votes a bit and pm people a few times.
    Random voteing the howl game is just asking for trouble

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    Well later I try to at least think about my votes a bit and pm people a few times.
    Just be careful with this one. I believe outside communication has been outlawed, meaning no PMs either.
    Could @Loki please confirm this?

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VocaTAU View Post
    He's going to get inactively killed anyways... also there's a pretty good change he's not, if he is off with my head.
    chill bro, don't dissapear till week after next

18. Likes Archaic Devices liked this post
    Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, only outside communication allowed is between wolves during the night phase. Also, remember that if you're going to be inactive for a while, let me know how long you'll be gone so you won't be inactive killed.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

What makes you sure he's a townie again? And your reason behind GAZKUL vote is that?
    Uh, the fact that he was modkilled and his role revealed to be a townie?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Since my guess is as good as anyones here (day one being a day to test the waters)
    I vote Ryutama
    *flips her coffee table*
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

seeing as my last vote fell through guess i'll have to go and vote for Animeyay. same as last time i have no particular reason other than my gut.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The host, @Loki , isn't doing such a hot job tallying the votes...
    just sayin' :x

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I did already know Xey was Modkill stated by Loki. She already admitted it before tha modkill. But, I did it on purpose just to see how you replied. You're already on my list so go ahead and make my day. But man, you still aren't answering the question of what makes you a townie than anyone else? You think it's a joke yes, yet that is your answer. A joke can be a simple excuse just to answer/avoid it.
    Lolololol, a way to make me answer? stop trying to cover your mistakes, scum.

I'm actually contributing, mind you.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Jump_for_Luck I'm glad you're trying to scum hunt but some of your comments are off. Like why press Maru why she thought VocaTAU was town? I don't see how asking that helps when he got modkilled already. You then asked Kaitou why VocaTAU is "always anti-town" when you know full well from last game VocaTAU didn't try to defend himself from getting lynched, which is an anti-town move. I'm just not sure what you're trying to accomplish with some of these questions.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The host, Loki, isn't doing such a hot job tallying the votes...
    just sayin' :x
    Pfft, here's your tallies then!

Dark_butterfly: 4
    -GAZKUL-: 3
    Ribbon: 2
    Jump_for_luck: 2
    Marudashi: 1
    Battousai_ryuu: 1
    Sailor Uta: 1
    RyuTama: 1
    animeyay: 1

Disregarding votes for VocaTAU, and disregarding his vote. If anyone voted for him, feel free to change your vote. I still need votes from: @Furore @melodicrequiem

Edit: made this post before maverickgirl posted x.x
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 10-07-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Closed Thread

Thread Information