AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips on creating Homepage! :D

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Tips on creating Homepage! :D

I really someone's help!
    Yes, tomorrow is the submission of our very own HTML document of our personal homepage. and my homepage sucks..totally.

so, if anyone can help me..

here are some questions:

1. The content of the homepage
    2. background image
    3. the box thingies where the content is place.
    4. the moving banner thingy

anyone can assist me..somehow?

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

You should really not do this before the day before...

For content just write about your likes, dislikes,favourite music/film, short bio etc.

Use
    <marquee >text </marquee>
    for sliding text (if that's what no.4 is)

There's 2/4. id do the rest, but it's bedtime over here in europe

Tbh, you could find all this via Google, anyway good luck!
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 01-17-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Tips on creating Homepage! :D

For banner thingie, it would probably be the easiest to do an animated gif, otherwise I feel like the other option is javascript which is something a beginner probably shouldn't get into. I would google it to make sure you can do what you want to.

The content box model is what you are referring to in number three. You need to put in div tags in your HTML and then style it with CSS. There's a CSS attribute called background-image which will set the background image.

Good luck!

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for all the advice!
    My homepage sucks though.

Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraKiss13 View Post
    Thanks for all the advice!
    My homepage sucks though.
    My current one does as well, but I'm redesigning it.

Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KageNoNeko View Post
    My current one does as well, but I'm redesigning it.
    yeah, our teacher told us to redesign and submit us the full website. and this time it'll be awesome!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information