AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes

Senior Member KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Trollface Mario Fire Flower
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 04:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Favourite Quotes

2. Likes Nesh, Meroty, AnimeBboy liked this post
    Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingArt View Post
    Love this one. Bruce Lee is one of the people that got me to start seeing all things with an open mind. One of my favorite things that he has said is

“I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.” Bruce Lee

4. Likes KingArt liked this post
    Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Bruce Lee really was able to see things with such clear vision. never convoluted by the pollution of society and the pressures to conform. Maybe the most interesting person of the past 100 years. Definitely in the top 10.

“You know what I want to think of myself? As a human being. because, I mean I don't want to be like 'As Confucius say,' but under the sky, under the heavens there is but one family. It just so happens that people are different.”

That was him speaking pretty candidly during an interview. Not some prepared statement or carefully thought line in a book. Really a top notch human being.

6. Likes KingArt, AnimeBboy liked this post
    Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
    either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
    himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
    say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, If I die you are forgiven,".
    Such is the Rule of Honor.
    -Omertà

8. Likes Яequiem liked this post
    Member petitefeet is on a distinguished road petitefeet's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Tori Gate Red Stapler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2013 10:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: petitefeet79

"Everyone has to have something to believe in. I believe I will have another drink."

I think what was Woody Allen. It has been a fave for years.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

“If a warrior is not unattached to life and death, he will be of no use whatsoever. The saying that “All abilities come from one mind” sounds as though it has to do with sentient matters, but it is in fact a matter of being unattached to life and death. With such non-attachment one can accomplish any feat.”
    ― Yamamoto Tsunetomo

“Be true to the thought of the moment and avoid distraction. Other than continuing to exert yourself, enter into nothing else, but go to the extent of living single thought by single thought.”
    ― Yamamoto Tsunetomo

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Don't count the days, make the days count.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion”
    ― Muhammad Ali

11. Likes IluvAllison liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I think I've found what I was looking for all this time. I, who was always alone, found friends for the first time. You two were my first friends."

-Jin, Samurai Champloo

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Tomorrow will take care of itself.
    Don't know who it originates from but read it in the opening of hajime no ippo-new challenger.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

Member BigDangoFamily is on a distinguished road BigDangoFamily's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2014 09:02 PM
    Threads

Thank you that really made me feel really good!!
    (I'm new here)

Senior Member Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 12:07 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: elguapoassassin

"Strut, fret, and delude ourselves as we may, our lives are of no significance, and it is futile to seek or to affirm meaning where none can be found."

"All these moments will be lost in time, like tears, in the rain...Time, to die"

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

"We mortals are but shadows and dust"

"Freedom isn't free at all, that it comes with the highest of costs. The cost of blood "

"Imagine what a lovely, quiet place the world would be if everyone had their throats slit"

"The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again"

"There's no love in your violence."
    As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good".

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

"Oh no, my ding dong's froze!"

- Pierre

Senior Member Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 03:56 AM
    Threads

"We'll get our bodies back no matter what.."(Follmetal alchemist brotherhood)
    "I am simply one hell of a butler"(Kuroshitsuji)

UnExpected....

Senior Member дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух's Avatar
    Gil
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	I-am-not-like-other-people.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	83046

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

"I will scare you, child, today, because you need five minutes of terror every day."
    ~ Helena Bonham Carter

"We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we're all somewhat screwy; every single one of us."
    ~ Johnny Depp

"My biggest talent is I know who is more talented than I am. I find them and I go to them, and I learn."
    ~ Liza Minnelli

"I nearly choked to death on a Dick Tracy watch once. In retrospect, I should not have eaten it box and all. The bottom line is, COMMUNISM IS BAD FOR YOUR EYES. *the two people stare blankly at him* I mean television, I always get those two confused."
    ~ Edaniel from "Bizenghast"

Snow: Undo your spell! Bring back the mermaid!
    Regina: And what?! You'll win her over with your rainbow kisses and unicorn stickers?!
    ~ Once Upon a Time 3x01

And finally....

"I always wanted a happy ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."
    "While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our creativity, or our glowing uniqueness."
    Both by Gilda Radner
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Quiet people have the loudest minds."

- Stephen Hawking

Senior Member Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Virgo Melon Pan IPhone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2015 06:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Multiversal

"Reality continues to ruin my life."

-6 Year Old Genius
    I'm back, after over an year of absence! Nobody probably remember me but I'll definitely stick around this time, so time to make some friends!

When In Doubt... Scream.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

"I'm too weird to live, but much too rare to die."
    - "Bat Country," Avenged Sevenfold. Paraphrasing a line from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas."

"These good ideas will tear your brain apart."
    -A7X, "Bat Country"

"They say that the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of reality. Sometimes, the mind bends so far that it snaps in two."
    - Twisted Metal Black: Extra Twisted Edition.

"I am light(n)ing, the rain transformed."
    - Raiden, MGS4

"Ha! You lie! So why are you here then? Why do you continue to follow your orders when your superiors betray you?! Why did you come here? Well...I'll tell you then. You enjoy all the killing, that's why!"
    - Liquid Snake, MGS.

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple-stuffed worm in flapjaw space with a tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
    - Colonel Campbell, MGS2
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 05-18-2014 at 10:58 PM. Reason: I forgot about flapjaw space.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Take your pain and shove it up your a**hole."

- Dani Filth

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

"The cirmumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of like that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo

"If dreams don't die, then I guess a dreamer's what I'll be." - The Last Sleepless City
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

Senior Member Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty's Avatar
    Cheerful
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

''If you don't take risks, you can't create a future'' - Luffy

''Power isn't determined by your size but the size of your heart and dreams'' - Luffy

When you're hungry EAT! ^_^

''There are things you can't see unless you change your standing.'' - Trafalgar Law

"To say God is not everywhere is like a fish saying water is not around him". -Michael Jackson

''There are two kinds of music one that comes from the strings of a guitar and one that comes from the strings of the heart'' - Michael Jackson

''Rather than a person who hurts others, become the person getting hurt.'' - Kaneki Ken

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Happiness depends upon ourselves – Aristotle

Adventure is worthwhile – Aristotle

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back - Plato

It is not what we have but what we enjoy that constitutes our abundance – Epicurus

Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion and knowledge – Plato
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

"I wish you would stop making your inferiority complex my problem."

-Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It is better to be kind than right."

But I'm only human.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If you liked it, then you shoulda' put a ring on it."
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member Xalvaynab is on a distinguished road Xalvaynab's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2020 08:13 AM
    Threads

Be the change that you want to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi. Friends, sorry for the offtopic, but wanted to ask you how you feel about helping students with services where you can book your homework or writing?*You are probably aware that a lot of students are currently looking for professionals to help with academic assignments. There is no shame in hiring an expert to provide the best book report help if you are not able to finish different hometasks on time. Professional writers from Edubirdie https://edubirdie.com/book-report-help are ready to lend a helping hand when it’s need the most.
    Last edited by Xalvaynab; 01-30-2020 at 06:36 AM.

31. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information