|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
How can anyone watch those bug eyed children sing and dance with that plastic smile on their face is beyond me? They remind me of robots or dolls. Haha. Well anyways, I'd enjoy it if you guys would join my group. The link is in my signature. Thanks and Merry Christmas~ n_n
oh my gosh, I've love DJ MASA! his mixes are amazing, extremely talented guy ♡
I own mostly J-pop, and female acts at that, but for K-pop I like K.A.R.A and Miss A
In K-pop i'm a huge fan of Jay Park, Se7en, B.O.A, of course bi RAIN ^^, 2NE1, YounHa, Shinee, 2PM, IU...
but i'm also into K-Hip Hop, K-rap and i love the new generation of korean rapper such as:
Gaiz. I just made this:
I am making part two soon!
@ keverson - I wasn't aware that B.O.A. was Korean... add that to my list then
What do you guys think of SMEnt.'s EXO so far?
[Random words of wisdom here]
[Photo signature here]
[Random words here]
I like all dis bands
2pm Dat's it :-)
Hey guys is BoA Japanese or Korean???
BoA is Korean 100% ;-)
My fav kpop bands:
After School Red <3<3<3
After School Blue
Brown Eyed Girls
f(x) <3<3<3 (Omg I LOVE Amber <3)
Wonder Girls <3<3<3<3
...The list goes on... ._. Lol
A little update on the newest music of january:
SINGLES & ALBUMS:
MBLAQ ▪ 100% ver.
Dal★shabet ▪ Hit U
식스밤 ▪ Six Bomb First Mini Album
브라이언 (Brian Joo) ▪ ReBorn Part 1
BEAST ▪ 이럴 줄 알았어 (I Knew It)
B.A.P. ▪ WARRIOR
After School ▪ Rambling Girls/Because of you
ALi ▪ Immortal (Remake Album)
Tara ▪ Lovey Dovey
Girls Generation ▪ The Boys (Ft. Snoop Dogg)
Cho Young Soo (Orange Caramel) ▪ Funny Hunny
B2ST ▪ 이럴 줄 알았어 (I Knew It)
These are the songs and albums I have been listening to.
Loving it very much. Specially Brian Joo's album.
Btw I just discovered this, what do you guys think?
Last edited by Chigumi; 01-28-2012 at 08:23 AM.
I love K-pop.
Girls' Generation (SNSD) is my absolute favorite group. I used to really hate them when I first got into K-pop in 2010 but that was based off of pure ignorance to be honest. I noticed most new K-pop fans are led to believe the lies and hate comments that people post online about them like I did.
It's pretty sad. And also some fans of SNSD don't help the situation by ridiculing or talking badly about other K-pop groups... I suspect those people to be very ignorant, I don't think they'd continue doing that if they knew what SNSD had to endure in 2008. I don't think any group should go through what SNSD had to back then. It's just pathetic and sad considering it hadn't even been a full year since they debuted.
And with that said, I really hate most K-pop fan girls, even though I am one myself. Sorry!
Aside from SNSD I also enjoy listening to these other groups/idols, but I specifically hate the fans for some of these groups in general... I'm sure there are some nice fans in there somewhere but I can not get along with them at all and I don't agree with the way they run the international fan base.
On to the list! I'll list my opinion of their international fan base too, from what I know about them. And yes, these are groups/idols that I like, once again, to not confused anyone. I like them. I just don't like the fans for some of them.
- BoA (some fans are a bit cynical but overall pleasant to be around)
- Lee Hyori (really great fans from what I've seen, they never fight with others)
- Super Junior (dislike their fans in general, but I've met some really nice ones)
- Brown Eyed Girls (very cocky fans and pretty possessive but still nice)
- BIGBANG (overall really awesome and supportive fans, BB is lucky)
- Wonder Girls (long time fans are humble and supportive, newer fans are a bit eh)
- KARA (most intl fans are Nicole fans that are annoying... but peaceful in general)
- SNSD (long time fans are humble and nice, newer fans post "Gee" era are generally stupid)
- Sunny Hill (always whine about how underrated the group is but very nice people)
- Davichi (always praising the girls' voices, very peaceful and quiet fandom)
- IU (lots of intl fan boys, usually peaceful but sometimes brag too much)
- After School (very few dedicated fans, most intl fans have left the fandom & joined others)
- 2NE1 (the worst intl fans ever, the staff at their largest intl fan base are horrible people)
- 4minute (few dedicated fans, have been enduring harsh words from haters since the group's debut)
- T-ara (a really cool group of people in general, they all seem very dedicated to the group)
- f(x) (generally a quiet fandom, probably still upset by the group's lack of activities)
- Secret (nice people really, they praise the girls' bodies for not being too thin)
- Rainbow (another quiet fandom, probably really small... feel it's unfair that their group is not recognized)
- SISTAR (Hyorin fans in general are annoying and delusional, others seem to be sane though)
- miss A (pretty small fandom but very supportive, sometimes talk badly about WG)
- Girl's Day (very small fandom, never really fight with anyone at all)
- G.NA (fans are very awesome and supportive, been in contact with G.NA before)
- Nine Muses (extremely small fandom, most fans seem to like other underrated groups too)
- Dal shabet (fans are victims of lies and slander spread by another fandom... same situation that SNSD was in, in 2008)
- CHI CHI (very few fans, sort of upset that they are debuting in Japan and ignoring Korea)
- RaNia (one of the craziest fandoms... initially there was a war among themselves but seems quiet now)
- Block B (typical teenage fan girls, some still upset over Thai controversy, others are awful)
- Apink (some of the cockiest fans, most like SNSD too, others are extremely delusional and irrational)
- ChoColat (very supportive fans, most always complain about Tia, the hardcore fans know a lot about them)
- SPICA (not really sure yet but there seem to be a lot of 2NE1 fans who like them also)
- Ailee (a lot of fans have been following her since her YouTube days, fans tend to brag too much)
- EXID (not sure but they seem to have a similar problem like RaNia's fans did last year)
Aaaaand that's pretty much it. Sorry if I offended anyone. Those are just my opinions of those fandoms since I started listening to K-pop in 2010.
Last edited by Nyokou; 03-31-2012 at 10:16 AM.
I promised a part two of hot KPOP 2011 and here it
Since youtube keeps annoying me with copyrights so I had to upload it here:
Last edited by Chigumi; 04-02-2012 at 06:08 AM.
@Nyokou Honestly I use to like SNSD and even considered myself an Soshi right before they debuted and a bit afterwards, but after the stuff they done I can't bring myself to like them anymore. Making condescending remarks towards other races...laughing when someone humbly asked them for help on their problems, not respecting their sunbaes and what not. I can understand once, twice and even three times but after all that I can't admire them anymore. But at the same time if your speaking about Wonderfuls vs. Soshi fandom war I have to agree...nobody deserves grozit like that.
Also the reason why a lot of Spica fans also like 2NE1 its because one of Spica's member was a former member of 2NE1.
What remarks? You mean the Taeyeon thing? I won't even get into all that cause even I'm not sure what she said exactly but it seemed to me like most of the people who spread that rumor weren't Korean and were in fact anti-fans. But I've seen numerous accounts from people who actually are Korean and said that her comment was mistranslated. I'm more inclined to believe people who actually understand Korean, so... I've also seen numerous instances in which people have 'translated' Korean texts regarding SNSD in which people either altered, mistranslated or stuck their own opinions into them to make it seem like SNSD is in the wrong - which have also been found to be false by legit Korean K-pop fans. Some of which were S♥NEs and some of which don't care for SNSD that much. So that says something about how many rumors, lies and slander have been spread by people who don't like the group. Some rumors have even gone around for so long that people who don't know any better believe them to be true.
And respecting their sunbaes is a load of crap really. I think most of that just stems from the fact that SNSD acted friendly around their company's sunbaes like Super Junior because SNSD probably grew up with them and have known them for years. Yes, it was extremely unprofessional of SNSD to do some of the things they did but you can't really expect people to suddenly change from a friendly relationship to a more professional one. That was back then of course, because they certainly do act more mature and professional nowadays.
Anyway, like I said, most of it is just lies and complete and utter nonsense spread by anti-fans. You wouldn't believe how psychotic and ridiculous fan girls can get, they're really disgusting human beings. I've never been in any fandom quite as ridiculous as the K-pop fandom. And I'm also not going to be quick to judge a group of girls who I hardly know based on biased opinions from prepubescent and teenage fan girls who have lost touch of reality.
Sorry.. I HAVE to post this. I laughed so hard:
I have a new list of favorite songs!
K.will - Calling You
EXO-K - MAMA
Miss A - Lips
Spica - Painkiller
LYn - AB형 여자 (feat. 5Zic of M.I.B)
SHINee - Clue
CLOVER - Clover Style
Girl's Day - Nothing Lasts Up
Sistar - Alone
Sistar - Lead Me
Those who like guitars should listen to Nell's album Healing Process.
I'm currently listening to that now. And I like a few songs so far =)
I will update the list some time later after I listened to it all.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)