Now this is maybe old news for alot of you, but still, I personally think it's kind of funny and also a bit interesting. So I would love to hear what you other people has to say about this.

The story: A antique trader, Jack Mörd, claims that Nicolas Cage is an vampire after finding an old photografy that he claims portraits the actor. - "My theory, he says, is that Nicolas will let himself become seventy, eighty or so and then let himself "die". But in reality the undead vampire will only rejuvenate himself and then appear as his younger self again somewhere in the world". He wants one million dollar for the old photografy.

The old photografy and the actor.

* And do not forget that he actually had a own castle near *drumrolls* Transylvania!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/07/nicolas-cage-sells-castle_n_183989.html

So what do you think? Is the old actor acutally an undead vampire that rejuvenates himself from time to time, while deceiving us? Is the movie Vampire's Kiss actually based on a true story? or is it just a person who he resembles alot?

And maybe, if this acutally is true, Nicolas is not alone about this fiddle even in Hollywood!
What about Keanu Reevers? He looks good for his age... doesn't seem to age that much...

Now look at this (I found these pictures on the internet):

Paul Mounet, a french actor that "died" in 1922
His body was apperently never found...

Unknown man, painted in 1530 by Parmigianino.

Compare then.

So people, what is your final judment? Does vampires and undead walk amoung us or are some people just born, sometimes extremly, very alike someone else? What do you think and what do you guys have to say about this matter?

* Do you guys also have pictures of other people that are very alike someoen else? Would be fun to see them!