AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: aaronemoboi's art

Junior Member aaronemoboi is on a distinguished road aaronemoboi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2011 01:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool aaronemoboi's art

hey i drew sasuke and i was wondering what people think about it i mean i think its good but i just want to know what the worlds critics think of it so yeah just share honest and open thoughts the linki for it is : http://adfoc.us/6951416287 its a shortened link to tinypic so yeah just look tell me what you think oh and i am trying to start drawing dbz i think i can get it down its just a different type of art skill than im used to so if you want to give any suggestions to what i could do to help me get in the norm of drawing dbz style of anime thank yooh

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 05:38 PM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I drew Sasuke >:D Open thoughts on the art

I love it!

The only thing that I can say about it if you want some negative critism is that you could take away the lines on his chest, it looks a little like he's having "watermelons" right now. xD And isn't the sword to short? But other then that... yeah I love it.

Member Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Dart Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 04:39 PM
    Threads

The first thing I noticed is that his hair is off. Throughout most of Shippuden, it's parted in the middle to fall across the far sides of his forehead. Lately in Shippuden, he's let it fall across his forehead entirely.
    In contrast to what the person above stated, I don't think his chest looks wrong. In the manga and anime, Sasuke's been shown to have strong chest muscles, so this make sense. However, I agree with SuXrys that the Sword of Kusanagi is too short; it seems like a stick compared to the actual sword. Notice how the Sword of Kusanagi has a distinctive curve towards the end on one side and a rise on the other, ending in a sharp point. Yours seems very straight and solid.
    Overall though, your drawing is very nice. I think it would look even better with some adjustments and color added to it. Practice more and learn from your mistakes in the future. Good luck.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Please use the attachment system next time

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Please use the attachment system next time
    There won't be a next time. Don't waste your time, trust me.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information