AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Recent Photography

Member IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2011 12:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: industrialcarna

Default More Recent Photography

So, yes, most likely the majority of what I am about to indicate are self portraits. However, I have tried to stray towards abstract ideas and emotions instead of "omgz hold camera right above mez to showz cleavage and duckfaceee"

Basically, my Deviantart contains many pictures of myself and family/friends. My beginning photos were mainly cellphone or poor quality. I have tried to fix this, but, of course I am quite limited. But believe me - I have tried my best. Please no "I like it" or "cute" or "cool". Tell me what you actually like about the picture, why, what you might have done differently. Thank you.

I am just going to link to the pictures on my dA account.

Nature or Sky Photos:
    Unwritten Dreams:
    http://tinypic.com/m/f2jyhy/4
    Bring me this horizon:

fly fly away (original title eh?):

You got mail (also sooo original):
    Flowers on a pedestal:

Deviantly Natural: http://ikoshima.deviantart.com/galle...07272#/d3jtzl4

Self Portraits or Deviations of Friends/Family:
    #1: http://ikoshima.deviantart.com/galle...94907#/d48s4n5
    #2: http://ikoshima.deviantart.com/galle...94907#/d48s48l
    #3: http://ikoshima.deviantart.com/galle...94907#/d47wbta
    My Story: http://ikoshima.deviantart.com/galle...94907#/d48jg6k
    What do you see out there?: http://ikoshima.deviantart.com/galle...94907#/d48d3vn

Most Recent:
    http://ikoshima.deviantart.com/galle...07294#/d49oldy
    Last edited by IndustrialCarnage; 09-18-2011 at 12:16 PM.
    IF you're wondering if it's worth it, it is. Every second. Every unbearable moment is worth it. You're not alone - there is always hope.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: More Recent Photography

Really nice photos! Unwritten dreams was my favorite from the first set.
    Number 2 and 3 for the second set.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Could you either attach or bbcode a few of those and then link the rest?

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Member IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2011 12:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: industrialcarna

Not that I forgot, or anything >> But, um, how do you attach? In one of my previous threads I did it to where they showed up as thumbnails and could be clicked - but I completely forget how. S'been a while.
    IF you're wondering if it's worth it, it is. Every second. Every unbearable moment is worth it. You're not alone - there is always hope.

Junior Member suki888 is on a distinguished road suki888's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 01:56 AM
    Threads

beautiful nature pictures...

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialCarnage View Post
    Not that I forgot, or anything >> But, um, how do you attach? In one of my previous threads I did it to where they showed up as thumbnails and could be clicked - but I completely forget how. S'been a while.
    When you're creating a thread or posting a reply if you scroll down to Additional Options there's a Manage Attachments option. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information