AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Um I'm not sure if this is were im supposed to go...

Junior Member FaycalART is on a distinguished road FaycalART's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2011 12:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Um I'm not sure if this is were im supposed to go...

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Um I'm not sure if this is were im supposed to go...

This is actually supposed to go in fanart. I'll contact one of the mods of this section to move it. Oh, and try to use the attachment system instead of linking ^_^

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Member Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Dart Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 04:39 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Um I'm not sure if this is were im supposed to go...

The dinosaur was alright; it probably would look better if it had more detail, such as in the scales and eyes, instead of the blurry, dreary look. You could even add in sunshine, the sun rays reflecting off the scales to create a brighter coloring.
    The anime drawing was really cute and well-done. The colors blended in very well here. If you added a background, it would look even better. Perhaps an off-white wall or something, as if she's in her bedroom or inside her house.
    I don't watch "Bleach" so I'm oblivious to which character your referencing. However, I like the somber look he seems to have.
    The doodle was eye-catching; I like how his large eyes seem to be looking down at something, making you wonder what he's staring at.
    Overall, very interesting drawings. I hope you can take my criticism and improve these drawings and your future artwork.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information