AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: 9/11 Impressions

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default 9/11 Impressions

Of course in the US there will probably be an endless parade on the news of people talking about their experiences.

However this forum is a bit different in that we've got a lot of people who aren't in the United States, people who would be too young to really remember the event (I'm curious what their impressions of all this are. Just some boring history?) , and being on an anime forum might make for a different demographic even among americans here who remember that day.

Myself I was in college at the time and, while I'd heard something about a plane hitting a building at some point, I was for the most part going from class to class being entirely oblivious.

Until classes were over and I came back to my dorm where most everybody else had known for hours, and were mostly together in the halls and lounge. My biggest impression from that day was the magnitude of the emotions in most people around me. Guys enraged, girls crying, guys crying, everybody getting together. We weren't even anywhere near the east coast but the emotions were intense.

EDIT:
    My wifes been pulling up videos on
    http://www.time.com/time/beyond911/#

It's pretty interesting, they've got stuff from people who were just above where the plane hit and so on.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-11-2011 at 12:12 AM.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: 9/11 Impressions

I was only in grade school at the time (5th grade, I believe?) and I heard it about it while everyone was outside having morning recess. The teachers starting gathering all the students back to class. Of course, at the time, most of us were just irritated that our recess had been cut short... but then we were shown what was on the news, and contrary to most students our age, I think our entire class was in shock. I remember a few kids in my class crying and worrying about some relatives that were there (including myself; my brother was in New York to visit a friend at the time). The strongest impression I would say was the phone call my mom had made to my brother once I had got home; school had been released a few hours early. She didn't stop crying for hours after she was sure he was okay, and everyone in my family was trying to convince him to leave NY and come back to CA (obviously...).

I don't remember much else other than being in my class and seeing the news, and then the phone call to my brother, but it still left quite an impact on my childhood. I can only pray for the families of those who were lost on that day; September must have became a painful month for them every year since 2001.

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I remember I was 8yo when it happened and it was just before school. I sat in front of the TV with my family and we watched what happened and I remember saying obliviously, "Why don't they just quickly run away?" ;__; This was probably the time when I found out what a terrorist was too. I thought people kept saying "tourist". >w<;;; But yeah, it's really heartbreaking... What a tragic loss. Being in Australia, the twin towers in NY were like a tourist destination to us and I told my parents one day I wanted to visit there. =/ It's really a tragic loss for all those innocent people that died and it must be really hard on their families, I can't even imagine what they're going through.
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I was in 3rd grade. I remember the principle coming on the announcer and announcing to the teachers to turn on their TV's to whatever channel the news was on. Back then I didn't even know the twin towers existed. I remember every TV around for days just had the same footage replaying. I learned so much in a matter of days. I learned all about the twin towers/terrorist/war etc.

Our country was severely patriotic. But ever since the patriotism fell. My brother went to Afganistan and Iraq when I was in 4th to 5th grade. We eventually got him back though and he quit the second he got back home.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was in Peru when that happened so it was another day for me, really. And my relatives weren't in the US except for those in Florida, so back then I didn't really care lol

I don't think no one did (students, I'm pretty sure our teachers just watched for the sake of being informed) besides those who have relatives there, like one of my friends back then.

As I said in many forums and and through out the years, I don't like the huge emphasis on 9/11, I mean...do we remember the anniversary of D-Day? Or of VE-Day? Or the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor? Most of us could care less (as for the day itself). Why? Because it happened so long ago.

Same with 9/11. It happened. It's over and done with. What is my being silent for 2 minutes going to accomplish? Not a damn thing. It's the same type of event, yet somehow one is more important and meaningful than the other? Nonsense.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-11-2011 at 08:01 AM.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't remember anything, so I just don't feel as impacted as everyone else. I was in about 1st grade or so, and even though everyone else in my classes remember what happened, I just can't really remember anything about grade school. Maybe I should ask someone who was in my class what happened :|

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I was in class when it happened. The school stopped all classes and turned on the TV for everyone to watch. I got in trouble because everyone in my class started crying and I called them douche bags. It would be one thing if they knew someone that died, but none of them knew anyone that was there that day. In all honesty, I get sick of hearing about 9/11 every year now. Yes, it was a tragedy. It happened ages ago though. It's way past time to get over it and move on. (Flame away patriots)

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

I remember I was in the 8th grade. I had just started school and my bus skipped past the house for the second time. So I got to stay home with my dad (he didn't have a license so he couldn't take me to school) As he was turning on the TV to see the news he said "All we are going to hear is crap about Michael Jordan coming back to the Chicago Bulls" (after his retirement) So we turn the tv on and we see the first tower collapse. We were both in shock. Then we witness the second tower collapse and our hearts were in our stomach. At the time I had an Aunt in New York City. Her and her boyfriend desperately needed to get out of New York not knowing if it was safe after the towers collapes. There were no flights and all the rental car places were packed! So her boyfriend (being a partner in a lawyers firm) bought a vehicle there and drove back here to Chicago and traded it in.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

I was in the 7th grade at the time. I didn't know what was going on since so many kids were being pulled out of class by their parents. Later in the day i found out what happened. Luckily one of my cousins were discharged from the Marines a week before. It was tragic, but i didn't cry like everyone else did the day after. I still remember how the history teacher was yapping on about "It's a government conspiracy!!! It wasn't a plane. It was a missile!!! All you kids are dumb for believing the news!!!" the day after it happened.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was in 5th grade when this hit. The secretaries were running about the halls of my school, passing notes to the teachers about what had happened rather than making any kind of PA announcement. It was in the middle of an arts/crafts project we were all working on. I can even remember the pencil and ruler I was using that moment. It didn't really upset me since I wasn't really quite old enough to understand why the whole thing had happened, but what I do remember is the really uncomfortable silence that followed for the next hour or so. Our teacher seemed really dazed and speechless.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall. - John Milton

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I was in 2nd grade..? All I remember is the teacher gathering us all up in a group on the floor and she turned the tv on and was telling us what was happening. It was awful, there were some shocked faces on kids in the room, some bored faces of disinterest, and some faces on immature boys who thought it was a cool show(unknowing what was really happening probably). Thankfully none of my family was in New York, but I feel really bad for all the family members people lost >.< the fire fighters and rescuers really hauled their butt and saved some people though. I remember it showed some people jumping from the burning building and their bodies making a weird sound when they hit the ground. Man am I glad I didn't see that first hand...

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Pffff, this, Pearl Harbor and the Lolocaust never happened!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

13. Dislikes Nanobyte, Psyco_Panda disliked this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Yes its a terrible tradgerdy but the problem is when you have constant reminders of the event then YOU are letting the terrorists win as they are making YOU fear for your life. What the world needs to do is rename them to something less powerful something like Nancyboys. Its all to do with the mind if the organisation incites fear then you gotta break that fear by making fun back at them like over here in the UK a new comedy show has been made about some people trying to be terrorists but they make constant blunder after blunder which results in comedy = cycle of terror is broken = people can move on.

Junior Member LuBu is on a distinguished road LuBu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 05:17 PM
    Threads

I was in the 10 grade. I think it has been talked about enough. Yes it was bad but the 2 guys that's were behind it or thats what they say. R dead so let get over it. That's what I think any way.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I really don't remember what grade I was in, but ten years ago I was eight, so ya. I was in class at the time, and I remember seeing black smoke in the distance, and kids where being pulled from class to the point where it was obvious something was wrong. I didn't find out that the twin towers where hit until my mother told me when she took me from class too. I think it was right after lunch time. Oh, I should mention that I lived in New York at that time. I didn't cry at all. Then again, I didn't know anybody who working in the towers, but it was rather tragic still.
    Sig no longer in development...

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was at work, and my little sister called me yelling and crying over the phone, saying that a plane had crashed into the north tower. I thought it was a joke, until other people starting running down the hall to look on the only tv we had on our floor about what was going on. I got there just in time to see the second plane strike tower 2. The entire floor was silent in disbelief, and when the first tower fell I don't think i took a breath for at least 2-3 minutes....and then tears just started to form and I had to pray.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't remember exactly what I did that day. But I remember that we were following the news that day to see new reports. You know just sitting there crying and feeling sad and... that the world is going towards an hopeless future. It was such unnecessary thing to happen to those innocent people.

Impression as an non american:
    But what is even worse is the, and this is my impression and a very common european impression on america, is that the way US handled the 9/11 is beyond terrible. The war against to find 1 person has caused so many other innocent victims and... I don't know. Now I don't live in America so I don't know how the "talking" is going on over at your place but the times when I have seen different american television shows they have almost never talked about those victims (the common people in the middle east). The only thing that I usually hear as an common european outsider is that the american people almost doesn't care about who they fight or invade / aslong as "some muslim pays". Now, I personally don't belive that every american is that way but that is the common sterotype that is shown for us. It's not strange that the US is not "loved" be Europe if that is what is showed for us. Some time ago I saw one show, I don't remember which one, but they talked about their "succesfull war in the middle east" and everyone in the audience just raised up to stand on their feet and then everybody stood up and apploaded.. the feeling that I got was bizarre and... made me feel uneasy inside. Being so "on" on war even 10 years after on alot of people that had nothing to do with 9/11 is an feeling that is impossible for me to feel. I understand that you get alot of hatred inside if someone close you to die in an attack like that and that US talk about it in another way then the rest of the world and so getting an "mob feeling" about it. I don't know how to explain it in english but... you become "home blind" ? and only see what is close to your home? since alot of people are talking the same feelings you get them aswell, something like that.

Tell me if I am wrong since as I said I don't live in the US: I just told you what is told for us here in Europe.

I just want the war to end, and Im not even involved in it.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 09-13-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 172 - Pichu Flowers Fan2 175 - Togepi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was young but i remember that day clearly. My entire family that lives in Missouri all crowded in To my grandmas living room and we all cried and held each other. That was the scariest day of my life I still have nightmares around this time of year.
    Music is my life
    Its the only thing that makes sense
    Its the air I breathe
    The very escence of my life
    The one thing I can trust
    The one thing that won't betray me
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was in 11tha grade that year. Our idiot principle was running around like a headless chicken to all the classrooms announcing "they hit the towers". Of course none of us knew what he was talking about until another teacher came snd told our sudyhall moniter what was going on. Iwas in the first group allowed to go watch the library tv and saw the second tower get hit. The rest of the day was shot after that, but the next day was business as usual.

I do have my suspicions about the whole ordeal, elections, oil, and the war bs. Ever since then "the war on terror" has made us look like war mongers. As for a monument, i think we need a peace park rather some church or something like that. And no one should be allowed to profit on the construction.
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

21. Likes Token Black Guy liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information