AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Blueangels sigs/icons v.2

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Blueangels sigs/icons v.2

Some new sigs for you to check out.

Finally an Ellipsis request-

An elphaba request (with the help of Serated)

Finally.. This request whose name I cannot type

---
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 08-02-2012 at 12:45 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

2. Likes Vaishu liked this post
    Member /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2012 03:09 PM
    Threads

Absolutely superb work you have blueangel, I really like the Iron Man/Katrina signatures to most. The outlook of your signatures in it's entirety provides a youthful balance of contrast, color, blend and the backgrounds for each and every individual sig sets itself apart from the others. It fits the theme of the images quite well while maintaining it's intense, fiery form to it. The position along with the text seems to fit beon perfect for the signatures and it has been a pleasure to take the chance to visit them all. Thank you for the upload!

Senior Member Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Photoshop Monkey
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2016 05:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DontBeScared209 PSN ID: OhHelloFolks Steam ID: ApeorHominid

That Katrina tag is seriously amazing. When you can make something look like concept art or straight out of a page of some gaming artwork book or some grozit, you have my kudos. Keep making stuff like this, it's gorgeous. Everything else is great, but that is on a different level.
    [x]

Member Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 07:43 AM
    Threads

Omg I'm so impressed by your work!!!
    I use Photoshop for making these things,but I really like the actions you use. Will you make me a signature for the Sand siblings from Naruto?
    Keep up the great work!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

A new sig.. I saved all of them to show you the process of the final result.

============================

^^^ Final.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 08-09-2012 at 10:30 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Something I was working on but scrapped-

Some old gifts I made but never posted... Heh

@Seung-li

@Princess Cupcake

Finally something I made while fighting mental caos with myself.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

8. Thanks Meenah, Princess Cupcake thanked for this post
    Likes Vaishu, Meenah, Princess Cupcake liked this post
    Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG... I had to come here earlier... Because I have a lot to comment on I hope you don't mind me going through all thread and commenting on all things I liked :P

First, post #31 2nd signature where it says "inspired by grace". I like that there's a lot color but it doesn't make your head dizzy. You did well and didn't overdo it

Post #59 the 'Archer" one.. Also like the color combination. I really like brown, red, bronze, orange, golden colors. It reminds me of fall. And again. It looks like a lot going on in there but at the same time it doesn't confuse you. Only thing that I'm not fan of is border. I think thiner would look better. All in all it's something I'd like to wear

Post #62 "big Daddy" one. I love colors. I'm fan of dark colors (and fall colors too). You made it all with neutral colors but still it looks very good. Even simple text doesn't bother me and I feel like it's right for this signature. This one is really one of my favorites so far

Post #64 of.. WoW signature... Blood elf, ne? I like 1 color concept. You made different shades of blue work together really good. Only text.. I would have maded it a little more to right to be more on the picture, but that's just me. I'm very picky about text placement and how it looks

Post #72
    1st signature I like alot. I think colors play together great, I like the picture alot. Efects. I only dislike Text. I feel like it could be more faded. and again.. border (I guess that's how it's called) is too thick for me. a little thiner and it would be good. Also, I'm not a fan of almost square shaped signatures. I like more longer and thiner, but I guess with every picture size can differ
    2nd is great. I think even a more dramatic pop of color here and there wouldn't ruin it. All in all I really like it

post #75 both: OMG! in both you have the same colors and I think similar effects, so comment on both in one. I really.. and I mean REALLY like opposite colors. Blue and orange/red is so good! I think the first one is my favorite of all times. I like everything about it. I even like text and size and border. This is something I really like to wear. I have nothing bad to say about it at all

I hope you won't get offended by some things I've said, because I think saying "oh.. nice sig" is not good enough. People post their works not to get fake likes, but to get honest feedback, right? All in all you're very good. I just picked out my favorite works of you and commented them

I have one last question: are you open for requests? If yes, I'd really like you to make something for me. If awnser is possitive, please PM me
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

10. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey! Way to be awesome and make siggys inspired by us cool folk ~<3 I've got to say, mine SCREAMS me. Would it be a bother if I perhaps maybe possibly asked for a matching awesome avatar??? =o Btw - love the verticalness! Something different. ;D

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Me and @MaruDashi did a collab. This was the result of the collab ^_^

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

13. Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Oh wow. I can very clearly tell that its between the both of you. It looks very good.
    Do you think you could hook me up with a link to that render? I wanna try and figure out how he makes stuff look the way he does. lol
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Oh wow. I can very clearly tell that its between the both of you. It looks very good.
    Do you think you could hook me up with a link to that render? I wanna try and figure out how he makes stuff look the way he does. lol
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sky_girl.png
Views:	102
Size:	515.2 KB
ID:	66768

You wanted the render right? Well there it is ^^
    And Maru is a girl 0_o you be silly.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Attachment 66768

You wanted the render right? Well there it is ^^
    And Maru is a girl 0_o you be silly.
    Maru os a girl for real? Well, it seems that i've already learned something new today. lol
    thank you for the render.
    And wow! you guys did even more editing than i thought. Absolutely amazing work! <3
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Maru os a girl for real? Well, it seems that i've already learned something new today. lol
    thank you for the render.
    And wow! you guys did even more editing than i thought. Absolutely amazing work! <3
    Lol, jes, I be a womanz. And it was a lot of fun to make, we hammered it out in something like a half hour =D
    I learned some pretty spiffy tricks too and conceptual ideas from the swapping back and forth too =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

MaruDashi is one of my favorite designers (?) of all time! And collab looks great! I have nothing more to add. You both are great team
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hmmm I feel like lately I'm moving in the opposite direction with these x.x Need to work on more....
    Was doing okay for a while, now just stuck in a rut... ^^;

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Haven't made anything in a while. So this is the result... I feel incredibly unproductive.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Two more new signatures... I'm rather in love with the second one.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

22. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm in love with them both holy goddamnit blue you've improved so much <3 I love the lighting in the first and this one is great http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8960/grasp5.png

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    I'm in love with them both holy goddamnit blue you've improved so much <3 I love the lighting in the first and this one is great http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8960/grasp5.png
    Ahaha thanks ^_^

I have someone tell me how horrible I am and pushes me a lot.. It really helps me get on the right track whether I like it or not xD
    I'm just going to keep practicing and practicing. :3

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Day 1: October 5th

Day 2: October 6th

Day 3: October 7th

-------------------------
    Stuff I never got around to posting
    -------------------------

Random SOTW entry:

I'm bad, and I should feel bad:

10 Layer sig challenge:

Last edited by blueangel06661; 10-07-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: apparently I don't know what day it is.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh nice! I like the second one in the "tag a day" section :3

With this one: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49...agaday9512.png I like it, but I think if you add some blue to the render to blend it in more it would be really amazing.

27. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Just so we're clear. I have full permission for the following post:

Quote Originally Posted by .Tatty. View Post
    Go on then replicate it if its so freakin' easy. Where as I think you'd come up with generic goofy slop, also known as most of your work.

Without further adue: Here is my replications and their references.

Reference: http://i47.tinypic.com/2j65w8o.jpg

Reference: http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...botm/101-3.png

Reference: http://i46.tinypic.com/2iloapu.jpg

I can pretty much say I nailed the second one fairly well. This isn't my style and this is my first attempts at this "style".....

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think you did it well! I'd probably fail it lol >.>
    I can try it if he doesn't mind his style being butchered. xD

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Better than the originals for sure.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah pretty poor replication's that really make it look like you shoved your foot in your moth when YOU came in and trolled MY thread.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information