AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: "Weeaboos" and ignorant people

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "Weeaboos" and ignorant people

A little, but it kinda gives a distinction for the casual anime fans who are reading this thread and getting offended by learning about the term wee-aboo for the first time.
    Last edited by Velvet_Nightmare; 09-09-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    that sounds more like racism and nationalism than weea-boo.
    Racism and nationalism are is basically how you know someone is a anime fan.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    I have a friend of mine who is a perfect example of a weaboo.

She's black, but wishes she was born Japanese. She spends all her time watching anime, wishing she was in Japan, damning everyone and every other country that isn't Japan or Korea, saying the only good men are Asian men, and that non-Asian people are ruining the world. She's a slight step over most weaboos because she actually can read, write [hiragana, katakana, and kanji], and speak Japanese, rather than writing in romanji and thinking "OMG I'M UBER JAPANESE EXPERT HURR DURR DESU" but even then, she's ignorant and needs more hobbies and more openness to other ideas and cultures.
    No offense man, but it sounds like your friend needs some counseling.

In fact, it's the over-obsession with Asian culture that really turns me off with non-Asian girls (me being Asian myself of course).

Another thing that annoys me is Internet-fu fanboys. It helps if you actually practice martial arts, not finger-fu with the keyboard, where Wikipedia is your source of knowledge for martial arts.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

4. Likes Kirei Shijin liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

People in chat call me a weaboo because I listen to Vocaloid... I definitely do not consider myself a weaboo because I don't overreact to anime or use words like "kawaii" or however you spell it. e_e;
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    I have a friend of mine who is a perfect example of a weaboo.

She's black, but wishes she was born Japanese. She spends all her time watching anime, wishing she was in Japan, damning everyone and every other country that isn't Japan or Korea, saying the only good men are Asian men, and that non-Asian people are ruining the world. She's a slight step over most weaboos because she actually can read, write [hiragana, katakana, and kanji], and speak Japanese, rather than writing in romanji and thinking "OMG I'M UBER JAPANESE EXPERT HURR DURR DESU" but even then, she's ignorant and needs more hobbies and more openness to other ideas and cultures.
    That description sounds like the girl i had a crush on in high school, except she turned out to be crazy and had a pill addiction. Something was terribly wrong with her, but i eventually said to myself "I'd rather not even bother trying to ask her out." when i found out how messed up she was. I hope she really gets some help.

Well anyways i've dealt with some wee-uhh-boobs when i tried to join the anime club at my college, and they get on my nerves. They're the main reason why i don't even go to that club anymore since they make up 98% of the club. I think it's really sad, but I never been called one though. These people who fit the description of a wee-uhh-boobs need some other hobbies or something.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

7. Likes Frederica Sawyer liked this post
    Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is the first time I heard of the word anime fan. The only anime fan-ish thing that me and my brother have done is how he sometimes calls me onii-sama due to an inside joke.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Banned Forum / Chat Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Portal Blueportal Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 08:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shingo XXII View Post
    That description sounds like the girl i had a crush on in high school, except she turned out to be crazy and had a pill addiction.
    Well that took a dark turn quickly. Is it wrong that I laughed?

10. Likes Kirei Shijin liked this post
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have no problem with its usage. I see two ways to use it:

1) A general term for someone who pretends to be Japanese or idolizes Japan and the Japanese based on a view of the country, people, culture learned completely through anime or manga.

2) As "otaku" has become a term of pride amongst non-Japanese anime fans instead of a derogatory term for...well...otaku, "weeaboo" acts as a good replacement.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 09-09-2011 at 02:44 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

12. Likes Kirei Shijin liked this post
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hideki Motosuwa. None taken.

@Shingo XXII I used to be VP of my college's anime club. Once night we got a pretty good turn-out, the majority of them being wee-aboos. They were loud, obnoxious, and also smelled bad. We told them if they couldn't respect the other people trying to watch the anime, the door was behind them.

Only had 5 members the next time we met, couldn't have been happier.

14. Likes Token Black Guy liked this post
    Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Frederica Sawyer View Post
    Well that took a dark turn quickly. Is it wrong that I laughed?
    Yeah.
    Weeαboo.

16. Thanks Token Black Guy thanked for this post
    Banned Forum / Chat Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Tobifreed ★ View Post
    Yeah.
    Weeαboo.
    Uh-oh.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol the anime fans back in High School, those were the days.

I saw this dude wearing a Naruto headband - I didn't know either to laugh at his face or punch him. Lol

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kαitou View Post
    Lol the anime fans back in High School, those were the days.

I saw this dude wearing a Naruto headband - I didn't know either to laugh at his face or punch him. Lol
    High Schoolers don't have very good judgement. This is not news.

20. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Junior Member Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch has a reputation beyond repute Zinch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 04:50 PM
    Threads

Anime sucks anyway. the Amazing World of Gumball is so much better than Bleach.
    Last edited by Zinch; 09-09-2011 at 04:53 PM.

22. Dislikes Eris disliked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I keep my anime hobby to myself and most people don't ask me what my hobbies are most of the time.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Red Ribbon Eva NERV Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2011 10:35 PM
    In multiple realities, serving the same purpose.
    Threads

Ah, good ol' Weeb Stories. It's very hilarious, IMHO. Don't take the tumblr personally. c: But yeah no, weebs are the reason I'm not that "flamboyant" as an anime fan. Not like I feel the need to be.

Anime sucks anyway. the Amazing World of Gumball is so much better than Bleach.
    This made me chuckle somewhat.
    Last edited by Vanilla Tsundere; 09-09-2011 at 08:35 PM.

♥♦♣♠"Nature cares nothing for our logic, our human logic. She has her own, which we do not realize or acknowledge until we are crushes under it's wheel." ♥♦♣♠

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I can tolerate ignorant people. Those who I've encountered, I can tell them almost anything and they'd believe it.
    anime fans are one of the individuals in the social food chain that I can't stand at all. They know only one Asian country: Japan. Watch animu like 25/8, and nothing more. Devote their life to Japanese culture--
    Oh btw:

You will never be Asian

And

You will never be Japanese either!

Reality sucks.

26. Likes Token Black Guy, blueangel06661 liked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    I can tolerate ignorant people. Those who I've encountered, I can tell them almost anything and they'd believe it.
    anime fans are one of the individuals in the social food chain that I can't stand at all. They know only one Asian country: Japan. Watch animu like 25/8, and nothing more. Devote their life to Japanese culture--
    Oh btw:

You will never be Asian

And

You will never be Japanese either!

Reality sucks.
    There's plastic surgery, but chances are they'd probably wind up looking closer to Eskimos.

28. Likes Furore liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

One of my friends was like "You can tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese people!??!!?! They all look the same to me deshu~ But Japanese people are WAAAAAY hotter" "ummm ok? You go think that.. in a corner.."

And so then my Asian friend was amused by the fact that I could. I mean it's not hard to be able to tell the difference between characteristics of people from different cultures. I'm not all Asian obsessed I admire their culture and all but I don't strive to unreasonably engulf myself in it.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For guys, if they insist on being Asian, wouldn't that insult their penis size?

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That's Africans.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    That's Africans.
    No he means... if you're white or some other race but you want to be Asian so badly.. You'd be insulting your own penis... Basically.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    That's Africans.
    How?

Lol, someone doesn't know Stereotypes.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Re: "Weeaboos" and ignorant people

It's safer that you're asking this over the interwebz and not face to face with the Triads or the Yakuza

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

How?

Lol, someone doesn't know Stereotypes.
    Could be, could be. But it could also not be.

Closed Thread

Thread Information