AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XIII: Digimon Edition

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wolf XIII: Digimon Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    You would be too if your life was on the line. Let's say you were pressed, you would do anything to defend yourself wolf or townie yes?

So far, dark_butterfly is lurking which is normal for her, slightly suspicious for me. VocaTAU, which really didn't know that the game started, is also a bit suspicious but excuses are excuses. MaruDashi has been defending herself from been pressed. Tautau, my point is on you. I know that you weren't aware of the game starting, but that can be an easy excuse for an easy post.

As for Alliances I say we start some.
    I tried alliances last game and it made me and d_b look suspicious! D: I vote maverickgirl.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

2. Likes The_Lawman liked this post
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Current standings:
    Aleyna 2 votes
    Scruffy 1 vote
    Kaitou 1 vote
    MaruDashi 1 vote
    VocaTAU 2 votes
    Jump_for_Luck 1 vote
    animeyay 1 vote
    Reina 1 vote
    -GAZKUL- 1 vote
    maverickgirl 1 vote

Less then twenty minutes to go.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Voting Closed

Parties with the most votes are equal so the mayor will have to decide who is lynched.
    If I get no reply within the next 24 hours, a die will be rolled.

Night Phase #1 Begins.
    No posting during night phase.

Members who qualified for an item search in Day Phase #1 include: Kaitou (Chef Masta K), MaruDashi, Scruffy, animeyay, Jump_for_Luck, Screwby, Daken, VocaTAU, TwilightWolf2508 and maverickgirl.
    Those who won their roll have their item PMed to them, those who didn't may win one next phase and after four unsuccessful attempts meeting the criteria will definitely win one. If you believe you have two posts over 150 characters and are not listed above, please PM me ASAP.
    Last edited by Furore; 09-25-2011 at 06:42 AM.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A tie breaker die was rolled to see who was lynched during Day Phase #1:

The group of Digimon crowded around those amongst them they suspected of foul play, but could not decide amongst themselves who the real enemy was. In the end, they picked Aleyna after noticing her fiddling with some rocks taken from the ground nearby - nervousness?

The group surrounded her and attacked both efficiently and brutally - it would make them stronger, and even if they were wrong, she would be reborn as a Digi-Egg and eventually return to her former self.

Aleyna was Gomamon (Townie), and it was not nerves, but in her nature to fiddle with things.

Night Phase #1 Over.

The villainous Digimon discussed their plans under an illusion created by Piedmon. They decided that as past plans had failed on them from time to time they should remain with the other digimon and send one of their members to pick off stragglers one by one.

Apocalymon himself noticed Renamon sitting alone putting serious thought into the trials ahead. He readied his Darkness Zone, but Renamon noticed a darkening of the environment from the corner of her eye and quickly digivolved and activated her [Metal Spirit] to digivolve one step further just in time becoming Kuzuhamon. She quickly conjured a Taizoukai Mandala to use in her defense, but was interupted by a large fireball - WarGreymon's Terra Force - which slammed into Apocalymon, taking him by surprise and sending him into his own Darkness Zone where he was deleted.

-GAZKUL- was Apocalymon (Alpha Wolf) and he was assassinated.

Day Phase #2 Begins.
    victoria aut mors

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So the assassin got the alpha wolf then? Who woulda thought he'd go this early o.o

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, Assassin got Alpha and their intended target had the one item stopping a wolf kill automatically [Metal Spirit].
    victoria aut mors

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Nice. So that means we only lost one instead of the usual two

Sig by Feferi <3

-Mark Twain

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Whoa?!?!?!?!?! This, is, awesome!!!!!!!! =D

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, that's it.

A quick favour to ask all players, if any of the signed up players yet to make an appearance apart from signing up itself have some means of communication with any of you, can you let them know the game is active?
    If it's possible, thanks, otherwise no worries.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

xD Well this a better than usual start. Looks like someone ate some sugar.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So, according to the host's post from the previous day phase, Chef Masta K, MaruDashi, Scruffy, Jump_for_Luck, Screwby, and I were eligible for an item, and one of us did receive it, too, (not me, though.) The wolves probably tried to kill either CMK or Scruffy since they were the most active members. But, this is nothing more than speculation.

Now I need to go back and reread the posts from the previous day phase.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's a partial list, the full list of players who gained a roll for an item search are just under that Night Phase #1 Begins line a few posts up.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yay, I didn't die early. =D
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    That's a partial list, the full list of players who gained a roll for an item search are just under that Night Phase #1 Begins line a few posts up.
    thx for pointing that out lol.
    guess the list is too long to be helpful for now

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Vote Loki for now.

Why? In the last game she was amazingly active, so something felt off about her this time when she stayed quiet for the entire Day phase, only came in in the last minute to cast her one vote without giving a reason at all. On top of that, she voted for the one person who voted for GAZ, the Alpha Wolf.

I could be severely off, but this is all I have for now until more people start making more posts. VocaTAU isn't crossed out from my list yet, but he is not as suspicious as Loki to me right now.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Why am I still on your list? ;_; You seem wolf-ish to me but your reasoning for voting for Loki is pretty good and since I have no one else to vote for I guess I'll copy your vote. I vote for Loki.
    人類は調和したのか?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by VocaTAU View Post
    Why am I still on your list? ;_; You seem wolf-ish to me...
    Why are you still on my list? Because of things like this~ XD
    If you would be so kind, please explain the reasoning behind your accusation.
    Like, specifically how do I seem wolf-ish to you?

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Why are you still on my list? Because of things like this~ XD
    If you would be so kind, please explain the reasoning behind your accusation.
    Like, specifically how do I seem wolf-ish to you?
    Because you voted for me. ;_;
    人類は調和したのか?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why am I still on your list? ;_; You seem wolf-ish to me but your reasoning for voting for Loki is pretty good and since I have no one else to vote for I guess I'll copy your vote. I vote for Loki.
    Not to defend Hello Kitty but why exactly is he wolf to you? If anything, you're a hell lot more suspicious for trying to blend in as innocent, kind of like you did in my game.

I have my eyes on you, because you're not going to fool anyone with that attitude xD

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yea, I'm definitely not taking my eyes off you any time soon~

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Vote Lynch VocaTAU]

I already created a read on him earlier to which there was no defense. And spite-voting on Day 2 is lulzy.

21. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yea, the only thing keep me from voting for VocaTAU right away is the fact that he's can be erratic. I'm afraid of applying normal rules, patterns, and deduction to him because he's quite a capricious one. lol

(to VocaTAU: this is not a criticism, just to be clear~)

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    [/COLOR]Vote Loki for now.

Why? In the last game she was amazingly active, so something felt off about her this time when she stayed quiet for the entire Day phase, only came in in the last minute to cast her one vote without giving a reason at all. On top of that, she voted for the one person who voted for GAZ, the Alpha Wolf.

I could be severely off, but this is all I have for now until more people start making more posts. VocaTAU isn't crossed out from my list yet, but he is not as suspicious as Loki to me right now.
    I haven't been very active this game because I've started school and I just started my job about a week ago. I haven't had much time to look at the game. I voted maverickgirl not because she voted for GAZ, but because I needed to vote for someone. At that point I didn't really care who was voting for who, because I was very busy yesterday.

Also, I vote VocaTAU because he voted for me essentially without a reason except because he had no one else to vote for.

Sig by Feferi <3

-Mark Twain

24. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

A-ha, I completely forgot dayphase should be up by now [damn you persona 3 portable...being so addictive...]

And items were passed out? Or was it for only one person?? I thought everyone would get one ;~;

As for voting...-sigh- I dunno. I really dont have any leads other then those who voted for Alyena [cough, K and Scruffy], but I guess it -couldve- been a mistake. The votes were all very scattered, so its hard to try to tell whose working with who.

Damn...this is tough.

I guess Im gonna hold off on voting for now, just to see how the everyone posts

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To be honest, the one who stands out the most for trying to blend in with town/make himself look innocent is Xey, so it may be a good lead to press him @MaruDashi , then again, I bet his defenses aren't going to be so good but it's worth the shot.

[Vote Lynch VocaTAU]

27. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I haven't been very active this game because I've started school and I just started my job about a week ago. I haven't had much time to look at the game. I voted maverickgirl not because she voted for GAZ, but because I needed to vote for someone...
    Furore already said he would let people off if they didn't vote in the first day phase because of the confusion and chaos. But, being busy with school and school would be a legit reason, I suppose, and you probably didn't see his post. Since I can't disprove your claim, I guess I would have no choice but to take you word for it for the time being.

Unvote. Vote VocaTAU

29. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You guys suck, especially AG and animeyay. D:<
    人類は調和したのか?

31. Likes animeyay liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information