AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XIII: Digimon Edition

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf XIII: Digimon Edition

Wolf XIII: Digimon Edition

Start time: 6am Saturday 24th September Australian Eastern Standard Time (4pm Friday 23rd September US/Eastern time)

Play by Play:
    Day Phase #1: Aleyna (Townie) lynched after tie breaking dice roll.
    Night Phase #1: Wolf kill failed due to intended victim having [Metal Spirit] in inventory, The Assassin killed -GAZKUL- (Alpha Wolf)

To sign up: Post in this thread before the game starts. Start time will be edited into this initial post, but will depend on how quickly people sign up.

How this game will work: Players will be sent a character role by me via PM after signups close and before the game starts. Roles will be one of three factions - Townies, Wolves and Independents (though two independents will be working together). There are two phases, night phase and day phase, each lasting 24 hours that cycle until the game ends.

The first, day phase, is the time when players of all factions will nominate a player for lynching (effectively removing them from the game) - this is where Townies can eliminate Wolves BUT it is possible for anyone to go - smart Wolves may try to influence the voting so a Townie or Independent goes. If a player makes two posts during this thread, each over 150 characters long (including spaces), they have the possibility of gaining a reward (see below)

On the second phase, night phase, players with night actions (as detailed under roles below) can PM me with how they wish to use their action (can be used every night phase unless the description given restricts usage). This is also where the wolves remove a Townie from the game - if a wolf, PM me your choice for who you wish removed from game, whoever gets the most votes is wolf killed.

Reward system: If a player makes two posts in a day phase, each over 150 characters, they will have the possibility of searching for and finding an item. First, a 1d4 will be rolled giving them a 1 in 4 chance of gaining an item. If they meet the requirements four turns in a row and the first three attempts failed, the fourth try is an instant success. If they succeed, a 1d20 will be rolled and the corresponding single use item on this list will be theirs, and PMed to them without other players knowing what they recieve. If the item has been used, the 1d20 will be rerolled until an unused item is selected and in the event that all items are used during the game, the items will all be restocked. The rolls will proceed as soon as the host has noticed that the requirements have been met, in the order of which they've been met.

Rewards List:

1. The Golden Digimental of Destiny (Can be used a single time to stop a lynching, activate either during the current day phase, or during the night phase before the day phase it is to be used on)
    2. The Crest of Reliability (Can be used a single time to add two votes [three all up including normal vote] in for a lynching vote during a single day phase)
    3. The Crest of Knowledge (Can be used a single time during a single night phase, grants the user a one off Seer ability)
    4. The Crest of Friendship (Can be used a single time to negate a chosen player from using any abilities, both role and item related)
    5. Black Gear (Can be used a single time on the next night phase to hijack a character's role and use their skill for a single phase, both players identities are protected. If all character roles with abilities are out of the game, black gears crumble to dust. When multiple characters attempt to use their item on the player with the same role (e.g. two players target the Seer, a die will be rolled to see who is successful. Wolves and the Assassin are immune to Black Gears)
    6. Black Gear (See above)
    7. Black Gear (See above)
    8. Black Gear (See above)
    9. Black Gear (See above)
    10. Black Gear (See above)
    11. Black Gear (See above)
    12. Digi-Soul (can be used a single time to protect a chosen player from being Wolf killed during a night phase, activate during that night phase - if chosen by a wolf, or player protected wasn't chosen by the wolves it is instantly destroyed. Can not be used on self.)
    13. Digi-Soul (See above)
    14. Digi-Soul (See above)
    15. Digi-Soul (See above)
    16. Digi-Soul (See above)
    17. Fire Spirit (Can be used a single time to assassinate a player during a single night phase.)
    18. Light Spirit (Can be used a single time during a single day phase to roll for an item, going straight to 1d20 item selection [useful for when few items remain and some are more desirable])
    19. Darkness Spirit (Can be used a single time during a single day phase to force two lynchings - the two most voted players will be lynched)
    20. Metal Spirit (Used automatically during the next attempted Wolf kill on the player to stop the kill, destroyed afterwards)

Die notes: For those unfamiliar with die based systems, the first number shown is the number of die, and the second number is how many sides the dice has, so a 1d20 is a single dice that has 20 sides. I'll be using the Dice for D&D app as found on the Android Marketplace.

Victory Conditions:

Townies: The townies win when all wolves have been lynched.
    Wolves: The Wolves win when the number of Townies has been reduced to the same or a lower number then the number of remaining wolves.
    Independents: Share a victory with either Townies or Wolves if they survive to the game's conclusion.

Character Roles

Town

Mayor: The Mayor's vote counts as two during lynches in day phase and he/she has the power to break ties if they arise.

Seer: The Seer has the night action to PM me a player's name during every night phase and at the end of that phase that person's role will be revealed to him/her through a PM.

The Protector: The Protector has the night action to PM me a player's name during the night phase (including his/her own) and if any action would kill the selected player it will fail. This ability can not be used on the same player on consecutive night phases.

Generic Townies: Generic Townies vote for who to lynch during a day phase and have no special abilities, but can work together to lynch wolves.

Wolf

Alpha Wolf: The Alpha Wolf's vote is doubled during both phases (lynching/wolf killing) and their vote can break ties during night phase.

Wolf with Minion: The Wolf with a Minion has the additional night phase ability to PM me with a player's name. While the Strings Puller (see below) is alive, there is a 25% chance that they will be given that player's role and a 75% chance they will be given the information that the Strings Puller wishes them to have with no indication the information is false. If the Strings Puller does not use his night action, the success rate becomes 50%. If the Strings Puller is removed from the game, there is a 75% chance they will be given the correct information and a 25% chance they will be messed with by their Minion.

Generic Wolves: Generic Wolves vote for who to wolf kill during night phases and must work as a team to bring the number of townies down to win.

Independents

Assassin: The Assassin has the night action to PM me a player's name once during every night phase. This person will die at the end of the night phase unless the Protector has chosen to protect him/her. If the Assassin is picked to be wolf killed during a night phase, he/she instead loses his/her ability and becomes a Generic Wolf. This will be mentioned in this thread after it occurs, but the player name will be protected.

Scout: The Scout will work together with the Strings Puller (see role below) and gains an ability identical to the Seer but with the disadvantage that 50% of the time his/her vision is obscured and as such the ability will fail.

Strings Puller: The Strings Puller will work together with the Scout (see role above) and has the night ability to gain knowledge of what the Wolf with Minion (see above) sends his Minion to find and to PM me false information to send to the Wolf with Minion. It can either be that X player is Y role, or simply a small message. If the Wolf with Minion is lynched or Assassin killed, the Strings Puller may send the Minion on a final job on the next day phase after the kill. This will take the form of a 'Minion vote' which can be for who the Strings Puller votes for or someone else entirely.

NPCs

The Minion: Represented by DemiDevimon, the Minion is that of the Wolf with Minion but rebellious and manipulated by the Strings Puller. He exists solely for the abilities he effects.

The Enforcer: Leopardmon, the Holy Knight Digimon, will use his Blockade attack to deny a day phase vote to those who troll or flame outside of the odd time for the sake of the role being played. He will use his attack to destroy any player who does not vote during two consecutive day phases or misses a total of three day phases.

Rules

- All votes must be in bold - this includes lynching votes, wolf kill votes and night actions.
    - All players must vote once per day phase and can change their vote at any time before day phase ends. Not voting on two consecutive days or missing a total of three day phase votes will result in being inactive killed.
    - There will be NO POSTING during night phases - if you're not a wolf or someone with a night action, you should be tucked away either asleep or in bed talking strategy to your fellows via PM. Even Digimon need to recharge.
    - Do not post after you've died until the game concludes.
    - Role-claiming (suggesting you have an alternate role to other players) is allowed.
    - Do not share any PMs that I have sent you to others. If anyone has been found doing so they will instantly be killed in game.
    - There will be no communication outside these forums unless permission is given by me. I'm more then happy to allow the Wolves or the Independent duo a place to properly strategise as suits them. Townies can communicate with eachother, but only via PM. Why? I find it promotes Townie strategy. Getting a good Wolf player to fess up or expose themself in a thread only game is near impossible.
    - Trolling/flaming is discouraged, but acceptable up to the point where it becomes unuseful - putting suspicion on someone is fine, dissing someone or their mother for no reason is not. For a single violation of the above, or more then four posts in a row of harmless trolling between two players, a block on their day phase will be granted. Multiple transgressions will result in a death post removing them from the game.
    - Each Phase lasts 24 hours and will begin at 6:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time which according to a time zone app I'm utilising is 4:00pm US/Eastern time, with daylight savings on.
    - For any other enquiries, VM/PM me or email me at celtic_silver_89(at)hotmail[dot]com

Notes:
    - When a tie is present but tie breaking characters are all killed, a die will be rolled to tie break.
    - After the game starts a play by play showing the events of each turn will be edited into the top of this post.
    - Number of generic characters will depend on how many signups we get. I will edit the number into the Character Roles section between sign-up close and game start.

Player List:

1. -GAZKUL- (Alpha Wolf) - Assassin killed during night phase #1
    2. Sephora
    3. maverickgirl
    4. Daken
    5. Scruffy
    6. iAmb
    7. Aleyna (Townie) - Lynched during day phase #1
    8. VocaTAU < Xey Oiz
    9. MaruDashi
    10. Chef Masta K < Kaitou
    11. Loki
    12. animeyay
    13. dark_butterfly
    14. King Tatty
    15. Aranneas
    16. TwilightWolf2508
    17. Jump_for_Luck
    18. Reina
    19. Screwby
    Last edited by Furore; 09-25-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    victoria aut mors

2. Thanks Xeyuzio, Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Xeyuzio, Aleyna liked this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XIII: Digimon Edition

Almost decided to sit this one out but Nahh, wolf's too awesome. I'm in

4. Thanks Xeyuzio, Furore thanked for this post
    Likes Furore liked this post
    Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Neat game. Sign me up.

6. Likes Furore liked this post
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

If my internet works I'll play (:
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

8. Likes Furore liked this post
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sephora, I notice you have a low post count. I'm fine with you playing, but want to know if you'll be good with the long haul (logging in to play at least once every 24 hours if neccesary. I'll add you to the list, but if it seems like too big a commitment, let me know. Cheers.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Sign me up

11. Likes Furore liked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Getting a good Wolf player to fess up or expose themself in a thread only game is near impossible.
    ...What am I reading? xDD

I'll sign up I guess, even though this is a tad disappointing to me.

13. Likes Furore liked this post
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey now, you saw that last game! By the time they did (mainly thanks to my screw up) the game was pretty much theirs. XD
    victoria aut mors

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    Hey now, you saw that last game! By the time they did (mainly thanks to my screw up) the game was pretty much theirs. XD
    It's absolutely not impossible to find out Wolves from a thread-only game.

The reason why it didn't happen in the last game was because nobody, except for Kaitou and animeyay, even bothered to pressure people. The Wolves killed off animeyay and Kaitou quit, thus leaving the town without anyone to really step up. The game greatly declined in pace after they were out.

Regardless of the faction I land in in this game, I'll give it 110% effort and show that it can actually be done.

16. Likes Furore liked this post
    Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you even need to ask me?!
    What are you waiting for?
    Sign me up, @Furore !

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm playing. This game's going to be good.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I remember watching this when I was kid though I hardly remember anything... sign me up!
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    Sephora, I notice you have a low post count. I'm fine with you playing, but want to know if you'll be good with the long haul (logging in to play at least once every 24 hours if neccesary. I'll add you to the list, but if it seems like too big a commitment, let me know. Cheers.
    Rest assured. I'll be here till the end of the game. :]
    Last edited by November; 09-09-2011 at 02:51 PM.

21. Thanks Furore thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So you're allowing PMing?

Yeah, sorry bro. I'm letting this one go. I will actually glad to explain how it's not hard to capture wolves, and plus the idea of people not trying, like Scruffy said. I will explain with an example of a game I played on NF called Favorites.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

So at the beginning of the game, I was revealed as Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho thanks to my little silly but good friend @The Butcher who was Storm from X-Men. One of his (her<Storm>) abilities was to publicly expose a players role and The Butcher chose to expose me, so everyone knew I was Kurama and all my abilities. Later, a user by the name of Sphyer, the original Seto Kaiba died because he killed Mafia/Wolf. (The ability was, if the Mafia dies he doesn't die alone, he dies with his killer). So a member by the name of Friday whose ability was to give an alive the player of a dead player, he chose me. So I was no longer Kurama but Seto Kaiba - The Best Role in the game (heck, the best role I ever had). So ever since then, three members by the name of Kue, Vash TS and gumy2ms wanted me dead. At first I was going with it until they insisted that people should kill me because I was recruited by the Strawhats, and they didn't trusted we were pro-town. I was so suspicious of them because of how bad they didn't trusted me and wanted me dead so I decided to purchase a kill on them but it didn't work because Darth Vader was controlling all my moves. So I died later on the game, so did Darth Vader. Later on my three suspects that wanted me dead..you know what they ended up being? MAFIA (WOLVES)!

I was right. So yeah, PMing people is useless. People can get their own information by actually trying. And it's actually how you become a better player. AND IT WAS A BLAST!
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-09-2011 at 02:54 PM.

23. Likes -Ro-, Scruffy liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Never watched digimon, but Im in

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kαitou View Post
    *rant*
    So basically you're skipping because PM'ing is allowed? >=| SINCE WHEN DID YOU STOP LOVING YOUR IMOUTO?!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm going not going to use PMs regardless of what faction I land in. To those of you who do decide to use them, don't be surprised if you end up getting called out for it. ;D

I do recommend you at least make Quick Topic links for the Wolves and Independents who are working together, though.

27. Likes Keena, Nanobyte liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    I'm going not going to use PMs regardless of what faction I land in. To those of you who do decide to use them, don't be surprised if you end up getting called out for it. ;D

I do recommend you at least make Quick Topic links for the Wolves and Independents who are working together, though.
    I agree. I wouldn't wanna talk behind anyone's back.
    It's for everyone to read or no one. O_o

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iAmb View Post
    I agree. I wouldn't wanna talk behind anyone's back.
    It's for everyone to read or no one. O_o
    It's not just that, though. I'mma suspect some shady activity going on if people are PMing and not posting in the thread. :3

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mhm agreed. Because it probably is true.
    If someone wants to hide something from others they're usually up to no good!

31. Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So basically you're skipping because PM'ing is allowed? >=| SINCE WHEN DID YOU STOP LOVING YOUR IMOUTO?!
    You know I will put my life on the line for you. <33 xD

Also, allowing people to PMing each other defeats the purpose of Masons, Cultists, Neighbors and the Friendly Neighbor (yeah, they are different things). Also, as for the Seer, the Seer can easily cheat himself out of the game and form his little alliance...
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-09-2011 at 05:57 PM.

33. Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know I will my life on the line for you. <33 xD

Also, allowing people to PMing each other defeats the purpose of Masons, Cultists, Neighbors and the Friendly Neighbor (yeah, they are different things). Also, as for the Seer, the Seer can easily cheat himself out of the game and form his little alliance...
    Don't be so butthurt and join the game, onii. >:l

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't be so butthurt and join the game, onii. >:l
    How is it me being butthurt my dearest Imouto?

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How is it me being butthurt my dearest Imouto?
    Fine, I am butthurt because you're not joining. :c

I'll be very sad. D: You don't want that, right?
    Pretty please? For me?

37. Thanks Furore thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fine, I am butthurt because you're not joining. :c

I'll be very sad. D: You don't want that, right?
    Pretty please? For me?
    [Kaitou]

I'll join for Imouto. v_v

39. Likes Furore liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information