AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

@Everyone - All weekend no posts. Don't really know what's going on but we still need this RP alive~ Please post guys~

@The Nana Ryu , @Esiphas
    OC: Sense you two are the only who have posted all week, I'm going to respond with a large post, and because your down to, two people in your group I think I'm going to give you a little help because from here out the challenges only get harder.

IC: "Ah! I see you all lost a member! No hard feels right? Good, good. I hope you don't mind but I'm required to tell you that you guys may have an extra player, or more weapons and actual armor to choose from. Please note this person can and will die, just like you guys, but I'm required to ask if you would like another member or two on your team or just want a wider selection of weapons and armor. Before you move on into the next trail please tell me what you wish to do, talk amongst your self however both of you must come to an agreement, make your points clear because you only get one shot at this." He steps in front of the door, his eyes flashed a shot of red and a twisted smile shot across this face as he stepped in front of the door and folded his hands behind his back to let you converse.
    "Please decide now." He tilted his neck to the side, his smile still spread across his face and his eyes gleamed with insanity.

Oc: Alright, I need you two to post more than once and actually have a conversation between your characters please. Thanks guys, hope you can come to a decision soon ^^

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ooc- dont we get stat boosts and stuff at this point too? Jackhammers group did.

Ic- Lucas looked over at the Strange gurl. He'd only met her recently but was expected to trust her. Still, sh seemed he decent sort. "So whaddyou think miss? More hittin power or more manpower? Im ij favour of Manpower pesonally, but again i need you to agree or disagree." He folded his arms, waiting for her response.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@HateSpawn98 so does each of us get a person if we both choose more people or can one choose stats and another choose a person?
    @Esiphas use the mentions to let me know if you post it helps

"Ah! I see you all lost a member! No hard feels right? Good, good. I hope you don't mind but I'm required to tell you that you guys may have an extra player, or more weapons and actual armor to choose from. Please note this person can and will die, just like you guys, but I'm required to ask if you would like another member or two on your team or just want a wider selection of weapons and armor. Before you move on into the next trail please tell me what you wish to do, talk amongst your self however both of you must come to an agreement, make your points clear because you only get one shot at this." He steps in front of the door, his eyes flashed a shot of red and a twisted smile shot across this face as he stepped in front of the door and folded his hands behind his back to let you converse.
    "Please decide now." He tilted his neck to the side, his smile still spread across his face and his eyes gleamed with insanity.
    Nanako looked at Ches and thought about shooting that grin off his face but the turned her attention to Lucas.
    Lucas looked over at the Strange girl. He'd only met her recently but was expected to trust her. Still, sh seemed he decent sort. "So whaddyou think miss? More hittin power or more manpower? I'm in favor of Manpower personally, but again i need you to agree or disagree." He folded his arms, waiting for her response.
    Nanako looked at Lucas and began to think.
    'More people to die or more attack hmmmm'
    "Lucas I'd rather have hitting power personally but more people are good to"
    She looked at the weapons and began contemplating adding some armor in addition to her suit.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph and Tsubame smiled as they saw the boy do good deeds for Travis. He had some good in him, showing that he may get a second chance.

(Joseph) "Every good deed you do makes you a better person."
    (Tsubame) "What you did was your first step."

OOC: Posted. Weird posting using a PS3.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@The Nana Ryu , @Esiphas
    OC: Nana~ So like, this is a choose between you and Esipahs. You can get two members (of which I will control and pick the stats etc~ and you can tell me what you would prefer) or a wider array of armor and weapons to pick from.

So like with that, after you two choose what you want (the two people or wider array or people) then I will let you pick stats or any extra weapon. How does that sound? Good?

IC: The blonde kid stood there awaiting a response.
    "Okay, Okay no rush. Take your time. Think hard. Can you be scared with the possibility of losing more people? or would you rather be better protected? Sounds easy enough. However, more people means better chances, better protected, just means a second chance. Pick what you will just remember~ It's your choose~" He continued to smile at them with that twisted grin.
    "All will awaken from this terrifying dream~" He began to sing lyrics to a song you two have never heard before.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    @Light Buster
    OC: Your the only one who has posted in your group. o3o;;; I'm getting a little worried but if your willing to be patient then I will also. Just let me know if you want to move on at any point with out them.

@RyuTama , @Ms Harley Quinn
    OC: Waiting for you two~

IC: The blonde kid twitched at the thought of a second chance.
    "Listen. We can't be friends. It won't work okay? Thing is. You have to kill me and my sister in the next trail. If i'm showed mercy I will just be killed anyways. I'm sorry. Thanks for being so nice to me. However I will not hesitate to strike everyone here down to live a little bit longer." His eyes gleamed with sorrow, yet angry at the same time. He walked back over to the door and stood in front of it with silence crossing his arms. No longer wanting to talk to the group of people.

(That's the best I could do at the moment~ Sorry~)

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas grunted. "Armour and weapons it is then. I dont care much anyway, i want to get out of this hellhole so i can bury my wife." He sat down heavily on the little fountain and sighed, thinking back to everyone who.had just dissapeared in the last trial. They had become shadows of what they were; or something like that. He would not become like them. He would die or survive, nithing in betwen. Looking at the weapons pile, he wondered how they would ever be able to make it wider.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OC: sounds good
    The blonde kid stood there awaiting a response.
    "Okay, Okay no rush. Take your time. Think hard. Can you be scared with the possibility of losing more people? or would you rather be better protected? Sounds easy enough. However, more people means better chances, better protected, just means a second chance. Pick what you will just remember~ It's your choose~" He continued to smile at them with that twisted grin.
    "All will awaken from this terrifying dream~" He began to sing lyrics to a song you two have never heard before.
    Lucas grunted. "Armour and weapons it is then. I dont care much anyway, i want to get out of this hellhole so i can bury my wife."
    Nanako heard both the boy and Lucas.
    "I'll take another person"
    'It doesn't seem like a bad choice at the moment'
    She thought after she said it.
    "So Ches where do we find this other person in the next trial? or is it someone who has died already?"
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@The Nana Ryu , @Esiphas
    OC: I see you two have come to a decision, I will then grant what you wish. I intended this to be a 'One or the other' kinda of choice but hey, guess it's fine. You two seem to be the only two posting anyways.

IC: "I'll take another person" "So Ches where do we find this other person in the next trial? or is it someone who has died already?"

"First off, let's get something straight. People don't die here, there souls are merely taken into an eternal slumber until someone can defeat these trails and ending this little game that I enjoy ever so much." He paused getting back onto the subject with a sigh in his tone.
    "Lucas darling, I'm going to ask you to step into this box" a box appears next to him, it looked no bigger than for a pair of feet to stick in. "When you stand in this box, think of any type of armor that you have seen from a game, or comic or something and it shall become yours to wear. It will not give you anything with an enchantment, and the armor can break but may also be repaired. Do you accept these terms?" He asked Lucas and then went and looked at Nanako and began talking to her.
    "You want another person. Please tell me what you would like for this person to have, basically what weapons, defense, and his stats. His personality will be based off what I want and so will his name and age." A wicked grin threw across his face. "Do you accept those terms as well?" He smiles at both of them and awaits responses.

OC: Esiphas, when you get into the box it's gonna grow to fit your figure and then turn into your armor. You only get one shot at this, and if you don't like your armor tell the blonde kid and we will talk and work something out.

Nana~ Please fill out what I asked for your character, and then when you post that I will be sure and give you what you ask for.

Thanks for posting~

@Everyone Else - I'M MISSING MY TEAM TT~TT

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas nodded. "Alright. But just so i know, why cant I have an enchanted robe or something. you know, like in D&D, you get robes which act like platemail only they dont slow you down" He looked at the blonde boy with suspicion, tfying to figure out his angle. "I know what Ill take if you dont let me. untill then, its worth a shot. Armour without weight is better than armour."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Just going to post to get this rolling again. BTW @HateSpawn98 , would like to move on with my side of the team.

IC:

"Listen. We can't be friends. It won't work okay? Thing is. You have to kill me and my sister in the next trail. If i'm showed mercy I will just be killed anyways. I'm sorry. Thanks for being so nice to me. However I will not hesitate to strike everyone here down to live a little bit longer."

The boy left, with shame and anger at the same time. He knew that it was impossible to be friends with Joseph and Tsubame and they both knew that they had no choice.

(Tsubame) "So it seems that we have no choice. I guess we have to free him from his miseries. Right Joseph?"
    (Joseph) "It seems that way. I hope that he is freed from this evil place."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information