AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Raven walked through the doors to see Anya and Jackhammer. She froze dead in the tracks with wide eyes. Can it really be them?

"Anya...Jackhammer...?" She said in a soft voice. She slightly smiled, but didn't let her guard down. Anything can happen, they could easily be the ones they had to fight. To be safe she put one of her sets of claws on her right hand, just in case they had to suddenly engage in battle.

OC: Sorry for the late post...I honestly think something is wrong with me. Going to the doctor tomorrow... x.x wish me luck

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

As Travis finished cleaning the blood and using disinfectant on the wounds, he closed his eyes and sighed. He kept telling himself that the boy was intentionally trying to make him snap, and yet every time he saw him, he couldn't help but feel a vile contempt for him. The brat had been harassing Raven this entire time, and he wouldn't allow it. Even so... 'I don't want to kill...' he thought desperately, clutching the strap of his medical kit. 'Even if this is a dream, even if I'm imagining everything, even if this is all for self defense; killing is the last thing I want to do. But when... when that monster hit Raven, all I could think of doing was slicing him in half...' He looked at the palm of his hand and noticed a small trace of blood smeared across it. 'Even if I don't die here, will this bloodlust remain if I can't control my anger around that boy?' He stared at his palm for a few moments, pondering. He felt ashamed of letting his anger twist him like that, especially in front of Raven.

"Come on, let's go and get this over with," Raven said from behind him. He could hear a sort of smile in her voice, and for some reason it unnerved him. He twitched, but didn't turn around to face her.

'She can still smile, even after everything that's happened...' he thought incredulously. He waited for her to say something else, but she didn't. They both stood in silence, alone. Joesph, Tsubame, and Takai had already passed beyond the threshold. His heart beat a little faster, but he disregarded it. 'I don't think I can smile. Not for a while. Not after everything... it just proves that I'm weaker than she is. How can I face her if I can't even face myself?'

The silence deepened, and Travis' mind continued to wander. 'And if I'm not able to control my anger, that'll just put everyone at risk. We've already lost Anya and Jackhammer... I don't think I could withstand seeing someone else die. I keep trying to calm myself down, but I just... can't.'

He shook his head stubbornly and tried to think of something that would keep him optimistic; being paranoid or depressed would get him nowhere. He thought of what could lift his spirits, and the first thing that came to mind was when he had impulsively kissed Raven. Without warning his face steamed up and he could feel his heart hammering against his ribcage. 'Right... I should probably apologize for that...' He thought absentmindedly, hiding his red face in his hand, even though his back was to Raven anyway. He had been so woozy from blood loss; he hadn't meant to do that... or had he? He wasn't sure of the answer himself. Nevertheless, he wondered if it was too sudden. Was she annoyed at him?

He cleared his throat and ran his fingers nervously through his hair. He was glad everyone else had left. Without turning around, he began speaking, "I, uh... about... kissing you... erm... sorry..."

'God I fail at these sort of things...'

"I was just disoriented and I don't know what came over me. I'm really really sorry, it's probably something that we should just forget about..." At this, his heart made a rather prominent thump against his chest, making him cringe slightly from the sharp pain. 'Why should I, though?'

Confused but still outrageously embarrassed, he exhaled, "Well anyway... let's hurry up and get this next trial over w--" He turned around, and saw no one standing there. Raven was gone. "...What?" He asked blankly, staring stupidly at the door which she had obviously already vanished through. 'Are you serious? I was just talking to myself?' He thought as his face only turned a brighter red. He slapped himself. No one was there to see him, but he still felt humiliated. His chagrin faded quickly however, and was replaced with concern. 'She left without me? Again...' His heart sank slightly, but for a slightly different reason than before: he wasn't saddened from the thought that she would abandon him; he was already confident that she wouldn't do such a thing. Instead he was downcast because of the fact that she seemed to be relying on herself more. She didn't expect Travis to come to her aid or guide her through the doors any longer; she could do so on her own. While he was proud to see her show such independence, he couldn't help but feel melancholic. Did this mean that eventually, she would stop asking for his help altogether?

He sighed heavily. At the moment, the most he could for her was to protect her and keep her alive for the remainder of the trials. Without wasting another second, he took in a deep preparatory breath, and sprinted through the door. As he appeared on the other side, he blinked at the distinct change in the environment. He was expecting a more natural surrounding, as everything had been thus far. Instead they were encircled by old-fashioned buildings that appeared to be European in structure, constructed from gold and brass plates. Everywhere Travis looked, there were gears, pipes, and other revolutionary devices. He noticed an eerie clocktower and some towers in the distance, but he was too far away to make out the details. The sky was murky and uninviting, as was the water issuing from a nearby fountain that also seemed to be operating under the influence of gears and pipes. And by that fountain was...

Travis gaped as he immediately recognized Anya and Jackhammer, both of whom looked completely fine. They were dressed in leather attire, instead of worn out garments or the random clothes from the bathhouse.

As shocked as Travis was to see them, he knew something was horrifically wrong. Hadn't the blonde boy mentioned something about being human before he was killed in Wonderland and resurrected as a bloodthirsty puppet? Travis frowned and stepped next to Raven, keeping his saw and taser within easy reach.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer saw Travis come through the door, and his face became creased with concern. ''Travis!'' he said, trying to sound cheery, only he didn't sound convincingly happy. He let go of Anyas hand, smiling to her, and walked over to Travis. ''I saw everything. Those things animating my body... Death is quite an experience by the way. You feel quite peaceful. Coming back here is... weird. No, sorry, i'm trailing off. What i want to say is, I'm sorry. About the loss of your arm...'' he stared at Travis. ''You got a new one? How interesting. Whered you get that?'' he stroked his chin. ''Well... I came back from the dead. With new clothes. I guess anythings possible here.'' he smiled, and offered Travis his right hand. ''No hard feelings, right?''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul

OC: I think I should stall a little bit... XD Just so you can get some more into your group. Don't worr~y it wont take tooo long 'cuz i'm the GM and all ya know? XD

IC: The man in blue turns around. His face is like an angel, his figure looks perfect. He stands with a smile on his face.
    "My oh my. What a polite group. Much better than the last ones." He smiled and laughed. His laugh was almost perfect he was the type of person anyone would like to hang out with.
    "To answer your question yes I am. However this is not a fighting trail. This is a music trail." Again he smiles and spins in the snow. He was cheery.

"It's time for trail two~ Name your favorite song~" He sang.

@Esiphas @alisaallthat @Yukari

OC: Time for speeding up!

IC: As the soldiers that surrounded everyone suddenly fell. They were not moving. They had just. Stopped and dropped. Black and white were sliced completely in half not showing any kind of being brought back to life. There was a women in a red dress, blood scattered all over her body up to her mouth. She looks up and the feeling in the room changes. Her eyes, looked insane. She laughed like a manic, getting louder with each passing second.
    "Your to slow!" She yells at the dead corpses turning into dust. She leans on her sword all loose like.
    "Let's have some fun!" She smiled at the three of them her eyes still with a spark of insanity. The heat got hotter in the room ten fold it was like a sauna.

Everyone else. > HAVE FUNNNN

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Freya stumbled forward from the attack of heat. She dropped to her knees panting. She looked up at the crazed woman who had slayed their foes. Was she herself a friend or foe? Freya looked behind her at Lucas and tried to stand back up exhausted from their ordeal. "Please god, let this trial be over." she whispered managing to get to her feet leaning on her sword which was stuck in the ground to support her form.

OOC: I'm not gonna post for Anya yet, not till more people post.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako looked at the angelic man and asked
    "Music huh...could i know your name sir "
    'Whats this trial to be about....Just pick our favorite song...this is to easy the song he was singing was so mesmerizing...could he try to control us through songs?'
    Nanako let go of the 'March Hares' hand and looked at the man in blue.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"How interesting! A trial through song~ Quite interesting indeed!" says Arem excitedly but it toned down once he noticed Nanako's cautious approach. "Well I don't see how it will be relevant to the trial but Idle chatter can be good once in a while. My friend here seems to be rattled after an intense trial off the bat so a little introduction wouldn't hurt now would it?" he says the smiles a bit. "I'm Arem Fortis. Heir to a conglomerate back in our world. To answer you question from earlier, I have a lot but to pick one... Hmmm... Ah I know. It's a song called Mirai Chizu. Nice to meet cha! Uhhh... Mister?" He follows up.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Antonio merely shrugged, he didn't listen to much music anymore. Straight to the point he remembered a song used to play in the car on the way to work, it summed up his attitude to life in a nutshell. "Here i Go Again by Whitesnake" he grunted keen to get back to fighting.

OOC- Sorry about the short post and general inactivity.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph and Tsubame began to think about what was going on in this area. Why is Jackhammer and Anya alive and why are they here? Is this the blonde boy's doing? What is going on? And why were they were in civilian clothing rather than their military issued clothing? Joseph and Tsubame kept their guard up and their hands on their knives just in case...

(Joseph) "So, um, how are you doing Jackhammer and Anya?"
    (Tsuabme) "And where did you get the nice clothes from?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

''Travis!'' The man that resembled Jackhammer called. Was it really him? But how? Travis heard something in his voice that made his brow furrow skeptically. "What i want to say is, I'm sorry. About the loss of your arm...'' he stared at Travis. ''You got a new one? How interesting. Where'd you get that?'' he stroked his chin. ''Well... I came back from the dead. With new clothes. I guess anything's possible here.'' Jackhammer smiled, and offered Travis his right hand. ''No hard feelings, right?"

Almost immediately, Travis felt a strange sensation throughout his own right arm as the memory of his maiming made him break into a nervous sweat. He eyed Jackhammer's hand warily, and remained still. He gulped and shook his head slowly. "No. No hard feelings," he said, keeping his arms by his side. Even if this was the genuine Jackhammer, who was obviously being thoughtful, he didn't want to come in contact with his right hand again. The last time he had had cost him an arm, and he had no desire to risk experiencing the same thing twice. He gulped again, and impulsively stepped in front of Raven, so that he was between her and Jackhammer. "But how did you guys get here? Why are you here..." he added in a sort of awestruck undertone. He glanced around, wondering where they all were exactly, and what they were supposed to do. He had been expecting some other horrifying obstacle or creature, but instead they were in this revolutionary courtyard, with two allies that had just recently met their morbid demise. Something was wrong, he knew that already. What was in store for them all?

Travis shuddered as he remembered Jackhammer and Anya being manipulated into fighting them. Would that happen here as well? But they looked so alive, and they were even holding conversations with him. Were they going to finish this trial together?
    'Do we just get resurrected when we die after all?' He thought, but something told him that that was not the case. He heard Joseph and Tsubame (who appeared just as confused as he was) as they began asking the couple questions as well. Travis watched wordlessly, the hair on the back of his neck standing on end for some odd reason. Something about the whirring gears and polluted sky unnerved him, even though such a sight was not too terribly unusual.

"Are you guys alone?" He asked abruptly, his eyes scanning the windows and doors, as if searching for some concealed assailant. Some orange lightning flashed across the clouds of black smog, and the resulting light made the features on Anya's and Jackhammer's faces look almost demonic, but only for a mere moment. Travis blinked, and they looked normal once more.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer lowered his arm. "I guess your afraid of me huh Travis. I dont really blame you. In answer to your question, I remember dying, then I woke up here.The bits in between look hazy in my mind." He turned away. "Travis, in answer to your other Question, we are alone. There is no creature, man or beast,, here, except us." He slowly walked back to Anya, slipping anarm round her waist."Which means..." In a window, Travis spots a n analogue clock, and the reason it is so distuurbing is revealed. The face is backwards, and the hands are severed fingers. Jackhammer finished. "I guess Id better start the trial." He grinned- his teeth were fang-like. "Welcome... To Trial Fouur!" And with that, he nodded to Anya and he ran dived into tge fountain, disapearing as he was submerged in the liquid.
    ---------------------;;
    Lucas wiped sweat from his forehead. "Doc... You ok?" He called, looking back to her and smiling. Then, he raised his blade att The lady. "Identify yourself, stranger. State your intent. And come no closer, i want to know everythinng i can before i let you near." his sword point glistened in ge light, as did his forehead, new drops of sweat forming.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm Arem Fortis. Heir to a conglomerate back in our world. To answer you question from earlier, I have a lot but to pick one... Hmmm... Ah I know. It's a song called Mirai Chizu. Nice to meet cha! Uhhh... Mister?"
    She heard the 'March Hare'/Arem say.
    'A rich boy?? wow he is so not a pushover spoiled brat well that's good'
    She thought.
    "
    Well Arem I'm Nanako and that's Antonio over there by the way whats your name Ms."
    Nanako asked the Medic lady.Nanako waited for the man in blue to answer. She heard Antonio's choice
    "Here i Go Again by Whitesnake"
    'well i know that band.......'
    she continued to contemplate the situation in her mind.
    'Music fills the soul and gives us emotions and makes us feel. will that man use such tactics..what is this guys angle how is he to test us. this is really irritating like Ches is the A-hole'
    OC: yeah Nanako doesn't like Ches to much
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Jackhammer spoke to Travis Raven began to think. She remembered what the blonde boy had told them.

"This time, if you don't kill you will die."

This, was the trial. Did they have to kill Jackhammer and Anya? Even if that's what they were supposed to do she couldn't kill them unless they attacked. It was as if Jackhammer had read her mind.

"I guess Id better start the trial." Jackhammer spoke. "Welcome... To Trial Fouur!" Jackhammer and Anya dove into the fountain and vanished.

"I knew it!" Raven shouted and put her left claw on to join her right. She stood in a battle stance, ready and waiting for whatever was going to happen next.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

They knew it! They knew that this was Trial Number Four! How could they be so deceived? They knew Jackhammer and Anya were killed back in the previous trial but why didn't they act to do something about it? It didn't matter now, all that mattered now is to survive...even if he had to kill Jackhammer and Anya. They couldn't at the moment as they have already jumped into the fountain and escaped their sight. All they can do is to prepare quickly and move forward to survive.

(Joseph) "Damn, I knew this was going to happen."
    (Tsubame) "Seems that the kid is actually going to turn two of our members against us..."

Joseph and Tsubame pulled out their guitars and were at the ready to attack or to defend themselves...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammers voice rings through the air, seemingly coming from the vents. "Over here... No, over here!" The voice he spoke in had lost all sense of goodness- now it sounded like the voice of a psychobpath. "If you want out, you going to have to find meee!" His voice was taunting now. From 3 different vents, Bullet shots rang out, and 3 bronze trails streaked across the courtyard. One hit travis in the jaw-A glancing blow,enough to shave some skin but nothing else. The second put a crack in Josephs guitar. The third blew off Ravens little finger, which fell to the floor and wriggled away like a worm. Jackhammers voice hissed agaun. "Hurry. Before i decide to do major damage!"

ooc-Just so everyone understands, i rolled randomly for each bullets effect.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

A bullet came toward Joseph and that bullet hit his guitar, cracking it in the process. Thankfully, he was lucky that he wasn't hit in the process. The guitar was still usable but he'll need a new one if he can't get it repaired. Travis and Raven on the other hand weren't so lucky as one of the bullets shave off a piece of skin of Travis' jaw. Nothing too bad but could be fatal but Raven on the other hand wasn't lucky as a bullet shot off one of her fingers as it began to scurry away. Tsubame was quick to aid Raven to helping her out.

(Tsubame) "Joseph, quick, check one of the vents for the evil Jackhammer and flush him out."

Joseph nodded and didn't waste time looking for Jackhammer as he approached the first vent and blew it out with a sound wave. Now he just had to hope that it was Jackhammer in the vent...

Tsubame on the other hand took a small piece of cloth that she tore off her sleeve and covered up the shot off finger.

(Tsubame) "It's going to be all right..."

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"If you want out, you going to have to find meee!" Jackhammers voice rang out everywhere. Where could he be? Before Raven could even think about where to look bullets began to fly. She had no time to dodge as a bullet hit Joseph's guitar, then right under Travis' jaw, then the unexpectedly shot off her small finger.

"Aaah!" Raven yelled, she bit her bottom lip as hard as she could to keep from cursing. Her bit loosened a small when Tsubame approached her and wrapped a piece of cloth around the stub of a finger she now had.

"T-Thank you...Ahhh..." Even if it was her finger she had never been shot before, it was even more painful than she imagined. She couldn't let the pain get the best of her. They had to stay on high alert.

"I-I have an idea." She yanked off the record player off of her back, "Please close your ears. If I play the right note, I can act as a bat using its sonar. When she knew everyone had their ears closed she quietly scratched the record until she found the right pitch and made a loud screech. She slowly moved in a circle until she sound waves bounced back, or until Jackhammer or Anya revealed themselves.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Tsubame nodded, she told Joseph to get back.

(Tsubame) "Get back Joseph, Raven's going to flush them out."

Joseph quickly nodded as he equipped his earphones again as Tsbuame did the same. So the two of them had their guitars at the ready, preparing themselves for Jackhammer and Anya...

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya's New Stats:

Power: 45
    Speed: 45
    Intelligence: 30
    Survival: 20
    Endurance: 20
    Luck: 30
    Perception:10

OOC: Yes I know it adds up to 200, HateSpawn let us

Anya had followed Jackhammer around keeping quite as her razor sharp mind was playing out how this was turn out. She jumped from Jackhammer to Raven. She gave the girl a hip bump to throw the girl off her balance to make Raven's sonic power disabled till the girl got back up.

Anya practicably flashed to Joseph's side. She smirked and kissed the male on the mouth leaving her blood red lipstick to linger. The poison from the lipstick would start to eat away at his flesh. She winked at him and blew him a kiss before moving to Tsubame's side. Anya ran her sharpened nails down the strings of the guitar breaking a few of them. She licked her lips and blew the girl a kiss.

Finally she moved to Travis's side wrapping her arms around his from behind. Her arms moved up his chest and she wrapped her clawed fingers around his neck with the other arm wrapped around him. She disappeared with him to appear at Jackhammer's side. She laughed almost demonically. "This is a game of hide and seek!! If we find you, we have the pleasure of killing you, but if you can find Travis, before we kill him off, then maybe we will let you live, but be careful, my dear friends." she hissed out and laughed. She drew her crimson nails across Travis's neck leaving a bloody trail in its wake. "If you don't hurry, poor little Travis will die." she licked the side of Travis's neck. She slipped a blind-fold over his eyes before disappearing knowing Jackhammer would follow her. Her laughing could be heard echoing through the ally ways and streets. The hide and seek game would force the 3 that were left to split up if they wanted to find Travis and survive.
    Last edited by Yukari; 11-09-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Getting violent eh? Okay...(Just hope my couple survives...>_<)

IC:

Joseph could feel Anya's cold kiss as she kissed him on his mouth, which also began to cause a burning sensation that began to burn off his skin of his mouth. He quickly looked around for water and found some to quickly remove the burning and cure the poison though some of his skin has already been burnt off. He'll be alright when they passed the trial, if they get healed...On the other hand, Tsubame's guitar strings were cut. Despite 4 of her strings surviving the cut, her guitar was considered unusable unless she can get the strings repaired. Then Anya lick her lips and quickly move away from her, leaving Tsubame to aid Joseph with his poison.

Before this, Raven was tripped up though she was okay. Travis on the other hand was kidnapped as Anya grappled her and took him with her. Then, Anya began to speak through her demonic voice...

(Anya) "This is a game of hide and seek!! If we find you, we have the pleasure of killing you, but if you can find Travis, before we kill him off, then maybe we will let you live, but be careful, my dear friends. If you don't hurry, poor little Travis will die."

What? If this was hide and seek, shouldn't they just hide and wait for them to be found? This can't be right if they can just come out and randomly attack, it's not right. It didn't matter now, they had to find the demonic pair and save Travis as well as the former military couple before they kill Travis and the group. But splitting up? That's just suicide...

(Joseph) "We need to find Travis before they kill him..."
    (Tsubame) "But we need to be on guard, they can strike back if were not careful..."

OOC: Wait, isn't @Tragic~Romance character with us?
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11-09-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer laughed, and kissed Anya upon her return. The fleah around his mouth burned away and tegenerated in seconds. He looked at the injured Travis. "Hmmm... Lets see about stopping you from running." He reached down, smiling evily, and took hold of travis's foot. He then squuezed, and the leg from the knee down exploded into a shower of blood. "Oh look Travis.Blood!" He dipped to fingers in it and wiped it over Travisis face, under his nose and even down his throat. Jackhammer grinned. "Good stuff blod." he said, almost laughing. "Anya, My Fallen Angel... Im going to wreak some havoc. Watch 'Hoppy' oveer there till i get back, ok? I shall not be long." He stepped through a circular door in the dark room, and it closed behindhim. All around screens appeared, showing parts of the city. The largest screen showed a view that looked like it was from a helecopter, or some massive tower.

Jackhammer appeared on the Fountain. "You heard Anya. You have to find Travis. Before I find you again. But first, a little pressent!" He made a guesture, and each person felt a feeling around thier necks. Each person had a collar on, and they felt hot. Joseph and Tsubames felt like superheated metal."Dont get to close Kiddies. The nearer you are to eachother the worse it gets. Touch eachother... well, why not find out?" He grinned. Then, he vanished again, and the fountain turned off.

Jackhammer arrived back in thier hideyhole. "That should be fun! Now, one last thing to do and we can start having fun." Laughing like a madman, Jackhammer put a collar round Travis's neck too. Then he looked to Anya. "What now my Angel? Shall we begin the grand game?"

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Travis!" Raven yelled. She threw her record player behind her back and ran to Joseph. "Are you okay? We have to split up-" As she got too close she felt her neck burn with such an intensity she thew herself back and almost fell over.

"Dont get to close Kiddies. The nearer you are to eachother the worse it gets. Touch eachother... well, why not find out?"

Raven growled then kept her cool. "Joseph, Tsubame, we have to split up!" She began to think, this may be the list time they would see each other again. She sighed then smiled, "It's been an honor to have been on this adventure with you two." She bowed then ran off in the opposite direction. She HAD to find Travis, not for her to live but to make sure he was ok. 'I'll find you Travis...I promise...' She spoke in her mind. Not like Travis could hear her, but she did so anyway. She adjusted her claws and made sure they were in place and began to search, she had no idea where she would begin to look but just standing around wouldn't do anything. Maybe if she just kept walking she would find something. She kept her guard up and continued searching.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Oh, @Esiphas , that is cold man, COLD!!!! >_<

IC: Joseph and Tsubame began to feel something burn on their necks as each person was attached with a collar of some sort. However, their burns were very severe that Joseph pushed Tsubame away quickly from him and the burning sensation began to disappear fast. It seemed that the collar will burn them if they get close to each other, the collars will burn them. Seems that they are forced to go solo if they want to find Jackhammer and Anya but the trouble is they may have equipped him with the same collar as well so, if they get close to him, they can end up killing him rather than saving him.

(Joseph) "Everyone, keep your distance from each of us! Demonic Jackhammer has forced a set of collars on us that will kill us if we get too close. We need to find the demonic couple and rescue Travis in the process..."
    (Tsubame) "But if we get too close to Travis, each of us can die. We need to split up and find them before we can rescue Travis..."

With that, Raven had already broken away from the group, saying her goodbyes in the process...

(Raven) "It's been an honor to have been on this adventure with you two."

Joseph and Tsubame also nodded to each other and said their goodbyes...

(Joseph) "Goodbye Tsubame..."
    (Tsubame) "Goodbye Joseph, I love you."

And with that, they split up and began to find Jackhammer and Anya while at the ready for anything thrown at them.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11-09-2011 at 07:11 PM.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai frowned. Not speaking once as Jackhammer and Anya took Travis away. The others were injured to some extent, but he was unable to help them as collars formed around their necks. Now, more than ever, he felt like an outsider, as Raven and the others said their goodbyes and split up. It seemed they had completely forgotten that he was there.

I guess, no matter where I go or who I meet, I will always be alone...

Placing his hands in his pockets, Takai walked around the square, deep in thought. He remembered how Travis told him the group would be relying on him... but he felt useless. With all the strength he had, he wouldn't be able to protect anyone. In his whole life, Takai had only ever used his hands for destroying... He sighed.

In the end, I will just have to do what I do best. I must destroy in order to protect, regardless of whether the others accept me or not.

With new determination, Takai pulled his hands out of his pockets and began running. He didn't know where to go, but he had to try. Travis placed hope in him, and even if he was disliked, Takai would have to find a way to save everyone from this nightmare, even if it cost him his own life. After all, he didn't have anything worth waking up to. After running a few hundred feet, Takai turned ubruptly down an alleyway, reveling in his newfound agility.

Youd better stay alive until I find you, Travis! If you don't, I swear I'll beat the grozit outta your body if you come back to life!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster ,@RyuTama ,@MikuChuu ,@Tragic~Romance ,@Yukari , @Esiphas
    OC: Alright, sorry but let them kill you a tad bit longer. You guys should know who I told you, you can and cannot kill. So, just don't go over board and don't let the power get to much into your head, however I like the insanity you two are creating so that's all I have for your guys's post. X3 Have funnnnn

@The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul
    "I'm Arem Fortis. Heir to a conglomerate back in our world. To answer you question from earlier, I have a lot but to pick one... Hmmm... Ah I know. It's a song called Mirai Chizu. Nice to meet cha! Uhhh... Mister?" The man in blue looked at him and his previous smile only grew bigger.
    "If only every group was as nice as you guys! Normally people are afraid because Angel roughs you guys up then I get to do my thing. It's all Angels fault no one's ever nice to me!" He spun around and removed his hat he was wearing and bowed in clear respect to the three of them.
    "My name is Luke, I was gifted with a wonderful voice of song. Now I guess I should say some of the rules first eh? Well, number one it has to be English and the music absolution must have lyrics. Other wise it's no fun at all~!" He chuckled in glee.
    "My dream Arem, is the song you have chosen english? and does it have lyrics in it? Because if not then it cannot be accepted and then you will not pass the trail if you fail these requirements and that goes for the rest of you. If your song meats these requirements please do repeat them for I seemed to have not heard some mumbling coming from Antonio over there. So, please speak up and repeat your song. Thank you!" He smiled once more and bowed, he seemed to happy for an average person.

@Esiphas @alisaallthat @Yukari
    OC: Fun fun fun! I getta do some terrible stuff to you guys!~ However let's not forget i'm going to rush this through. alisaallthat! You have a day to post before your charater is killed off. I think I have given several weeks so~ post soon please or forever hold your peace! and Yukari! Please post as soon as you feel better m'kay? D:

IC: The women in red looks at Lucas. He then, raised his blade at her and said. "Identify yourself, stranger. State your intent. And come no closer, i want to know everything i can before i let you near." his sword point glistened. The women tilted her head to the side, she had a rather creepy smile across her face and spoke.
    "My name is Angel, I am the first trail's boss, beat me and you continue. Fail and you die." She began to laugh out of insanity.
    "That's a rather nice sword you got there! Mind if I play with it for a tad bit?" She then vanished and appeared near Lucas and stood close to him almost as if she was just staring at him.
    "You wanna real fight?" She grinned "Then I will give you one!" She hollered.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information