AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

'Sh**'
    Nanako thought as the 'bird' hit her with a blast of heat. She saw the 'March Hare' go tward the edge but just spit up blood quickley she be gan fireing at the 'birds' eyes.
    'please blind it'
    she prayed for the first time silently to the supposed 'God'.The heat was intense and killing her or so it seemed.
    'don't want us to die to easy now do we?'
    smirking she began looking for a way to kill the 'bird'
    OC: again im a chick -_-'' and btw i thought they'd do that big hindu god thing D: oh well must redo stradegy.......
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

OOC: ...Well damn. D:

Travis continued to hit Jackhammer's chest with his bare fists; it seemed to be working. He wasn't putting up much of an effort to fight Travis off either. 'Is whatever that's manipulating them just meant to cause movement to confuse us? Are they capable of actually fighting at all, or is it just some sort of trick?' Travis wondered. He began using his flat palms instead of knuckles to pound the creatures from Jackhammer's corpse; he didn't want to damage his body anymore than he had to. As Travis relaxed slightly, still throwing half-hearted punches, he glanced over his shoulder at Joseph and Tsubame. It looked like they were following his lead and trying to drive the vile things out of Anya's body. He felt a reluctant grin force its way onto his mouth: they were winning; they'd be able to survive through this trial, he knew it, and that's the most he could have hoped for at the moment.

"We're in this TOGETHER Travis! Stop treating me like some kind of little sister!" He heard Raven yell at him; he could clearly hear the anger in her voice, and his elation faltered. He knew that his sudden outburst would have made her upset, and he hated himself for shouting at her. She was just as brave as he was, if not more so. He knew that she wanted the others to live as well; he wasn't the only one who was determined to protect everyone. What right did he have to keep her from standing up for what she wanted? But still...

Just as he was about to apologize for being so selfish, he felt abrupt movement beneath him. He shot his gaze back to Jackhammer and saw that he had wrenched one of his arms up from the ground. Travis blinked in shock. 'But the scalpels should've kept his hands immobilized...' As he stumbled backwards, blindly trying to grab another scalpel from his case, Jackhammer reached up and grabbed Travis' right arm. A strange tingling sensation went through his shoulder, as if someone had simply tugged on his arm.

Then came an incredulous wave of pain; blood and hunks of flesh flew in all directions. “Ah…?” Travis choked, not even able to scream. He stumbled back away from Jackhammer, dark crimson showering him and the untarnished emerald grass. A violent spasm racked his entire body, and he fell to his knees, clutching the stump where his right arm had been moments before. 'No...' He thought dizzily as his vision swam. 'It can't be... how?' He blearily looked at his trembling left hand and saw it soaked in gore. He swallowed hard and glimpsed at his right shoulder from the corner of his eye. 'It's... gone...?' His blood ran cold and his body became rigid. He could feel the color drain from his face.

His shoulder throbbed with another merciless wave of pain, and Travis clenched his eyes tightly shut, cringing. He gritted his teeth, nearly biting his tongue. Tears flowed relentlessly from his closed eyes, mingling with the specks of blood and sweat that were splattered across his face and neck. He gasped and choked, but could not scream. All he could do was crouch in the morbid puddle that was quickly accumulating around his knees, soaking his black khakis.

He hardly registered Isabel's laughter pervading the meadow, hardly noticed as Takai yelled at her. He stood there, rigid, disbelieving, not daring to move. He felt himself lapsing in and out of consciousness. One moment he would be staring down at the benign, shimmering grass of the meadow, and then all would be black. Then the scenery would flash back into existence. He wavered dangerously on the spot, sobbing silently. ‘This can’t be happening… not this… no…’ he thought frantically, still denying that his limb was no longer there. He continued feeling his bloodied shoulder with his left hand, as if hoping his arm would somehow reappear. His entire body became cold and numb; he shivered and shook his head fervently.

Something this traumatic... he would wake up soon, wouldn't he? The pain was overwhelming; unreal. Travis had never thought such pain could exist. Even though his arm was gone, the rest of his body trembled and cringed in excruciating agony. Travis twitched as Takai addressed him. "T-Travis! Your arm!" He exclaimed in alarm. Travis blinked and felt his face twist into an outraged grimace.

"SHH!" He snarled viciously, his eyes burning. He had hoped that it was just another sort of lucid hallucination, like how his nightmare about Maylene and Raven had been... But if Takai could see it, then it must be real... Then that would mean that the others would be able to see too, even Raven...

Although he knew that it was inevitable, he didn't want Raven to see him maimed like this; at least not soaked in blood, at any rate. He glared with as much menace as he could muster at Takai, warning him to keep his mouth shut. If Raven had to see him like this, let her see when he was at least cleaned up first. He quickly (although quite unsteadily) made his way to where Anya's medic bag lay, leaving a rather conspicuous trail of blood behind him on the untarnished emerald grass. For some reason the medic bag hadn't disappeared when Anya had. He dropped to his knees and rummaged through its contents, grabbing some thick bandages and everything else he would need, wincing and panting all the while.

Sniffling and trying his best to ignore the pain that sent uncontrollable spasms throughout his body, he struggled to remove his poncho and t-shirt with his only arm. He threw the bloodied and ripped poncho over his shoulder to hide the wound from anyone who looked in his direction, and stuffed a part of his t-shirt in his mouth, much like how Anya had done. Carefully, he gently began wiping the extra blood and gore from the stump that had once been an arm, cringing whenever he barely touched the gaping hole in his shoulder. Once it was clean, he wrapped the wide bandages around his chest, under his left arm, and over his wound. As soon as the gauze came in contact with it, a sudden wave of pain shot throughout his shoulder and down his spine like an electric shock, making his entire body spasm. He couldn't have screamed even if he wanted to; he could only clench his teeth on the fabric of his shirt and wait for the pain to subside.

He panted, his eyes still tightly shut, sweat and tears pouring down his face, and kept wrapping himself up in bandages. His mind was blank at the moment; the only thing that he could think of was to try and hide his mutilated arm from everyone's view. The more he worked, the less he could focus. He could feel the blood immediately soak through the fresh white bandages, but he was too stunned and agonized to think of anything else to do.

'How... why...'
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-20-2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Pain and agony~ D:

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Anya's corpse turned to dust, they knew that they were no longer a part of this world. They were gone...as well as Jackhammer. Isabel was there still, with her head, missing her eye and tongue. She was laughing but not for long as Takai went over to her head and smashed it into pieces. Isabel finally got her just desserts. As the dust cleared, Joseph and Tsubame turned to the group and noted that Travis' arm was obliterated, though Tsubame wanted to thank Takai first.

(Tsubame) "Thanks for shutting Isabel up, we appreciate it."

Then she turned toward Travis and was shocked along with everyone else.

(Joseph) "Oh man. Travis, your arm is gone...!"
    (Tsubame) "Oh my god, Travis, you arm!"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Lucas snapped awake. He turned over, his eyes still shut, feeling violets curved form. He smiled. She was still asleep. He opened his eyes slowly, and was greeted by a bright flash of orange hair. He jumped backwards. Viloets hair was Black, with the one singullar purple streak in it. He stumbled backwards and tripped- another body; this ones a mans. He supressed an urge to scream. "Wait... This is outdoors. Where am I? I couldnt have... mo, Fenric and Bjorn were away on holiday. They couldnt have taken me to a pub, let alone spike my drink. Plus..." He remembers Viloet. "Oh god... Is she safe? I..." he goes to take his cellphone out. Its gone. Lucas swore. "Violet... how am i to know if your safe?" he muttered.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Maria walked through the long hallway leading to her modest apartment.

Today was a hard day, but at least tommorow things'll look up! Mom and Lorenza seem to be healing up much, much quicker...

Maria reached the mahogany door leading to her apartment, fumbled for her keys, and opened the door. Stepping inside, she flipped on the light and looked around her apartment. It was nothing much, just a little one-bedroom thing with a kitchen and bathroom. Maria walked to her room and placed her keys on her nightstand.

Sigh... I really hope that Mr. Sakashima will pay me after that stupid spill I did on the job today..

As she slipped out of her boots, and took of her jewelry, she sat down on her bed.

"Today was bad, but tommorow, well, tommorow will definitely be better! Well, I guess that I should catch some sleep before I gotta wake up..."

She turned off the light and flopped onto her bed. Rolling around, she moved under the covers and held her stuffed bear, Kuma-kun, close to her.

"Well, Kuma-kun, buenos noches..."

And Maria fell into sleep...

...only to be woken by... wind?

Maria shot up.

"What the hell? Oh, I guess I'm... dreaming?"

She looked around the lush grassy, green hills surrounding her. It looked like more people were standing off in the distance, also. The closest ones she could see looked just as confused as her.

"Well... this is new..."

Maria walked through the somewhat large crowds of people, looking at them, seeing if any one of them had a clue to what happened. After what seemed like an hour, she found a spot on the grass and sat down.

"Hmm... it doesn't seem like anyone knows what's goin' on..."

So she decided to be rather loud with her next decision.

"HELLO!!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY WE'RE HERE?!?!!!!!??!"

As everyone in the crowd turned and looked at her she found herself blushing furiously.

OK... looks like they think I'm loco. Well, it was worth a try, right?
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 10-20-2011 at 05:32 PM. Reason: ...Spell fail... again... ;_____;

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"HELLO!" Lucas nearly cried out. A girl behind him was shouting something. He slid down the small Hill. "Hey... Please dont shout like that. You scared me. I dont even know where "This" is. Have you seen a woman, about 5'9", shoulder length black hair? she has a single streak of purple hair... it reaches her stomach. " His eyes pleaded for her help. "I have to find her. Its important."

nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

From in front of her, Maria noticed a man slide down the little hill in front.

"Hey... Please dont shout like that. You scared me. I dont even know where 'This' is. Have you seen a woman, about 5'9", shoulder length black hair? she has a single streak of purple hair... it reaches her stomach. "

As Maria's brain tried to wrap around what he was saying, he then said, ""I have to find her. Its important."

His eyes seemed to be pleading at her, and she was flustered.

"Uh, well, um.. I-I think I might've saw someone like that walking around..."

Wait! I think I did!

As Maria looked around, she saw a woman just by the exact description the guy gave her.

"Wait! Isn't that her?"

She pointed off into the west, where, alone on a hill, stood the woman.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- @alisaallthat The general idea was shes not here lol.

ic- He looks over to where the girl pointed. "Not her... Shes too stern, and shes standing up properly. Violet has a limp." He sighed. "I guess shes not here. " he turns around to face Maria, offering her a hand. "Sorry, my manners deserted me. Lucas Bladmir, at your services." Smiling he added "Whetever we are, a friend may come in handy.Agreed?"
    Last edited by Esiphas; 10-20-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Freya curled up upon herself and tried to keep her eyes shut trying to find those last few second of sleep. Then her eyes popped open. "I have they early shirt today!!" she moved to turn her alarm off that wasn't even going off and she jerked up noticing many people she didn't know. Freya never went out at night so she instantly knew something was wrong. She picked herself up off the ground and looked around.

She noticed she was in a field of flowers and that it smelled wonderful. SHe saw a few flowers or weeds that were good for medicine and could be eaten as well. Well somehow I got here with all these people, but at least I won't die. Freya picked her away amoug the people trying to find anyone she could.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

As Raven continued to beat at Jackhammer she looked at Travis and time seemed to slow down. Jackhammer reach toward his arm, and then pulled it clean off. Time slowed down even more, she reached out of hand as if it would do some good but it didn't. She stood motionless as Jackhammer vanished. It was gone...his arm. Now she regretted snapping at him.

Her old friends started to return, her tears. They fought to escape, she felt she was the cause for Travis losing his arm. Before she could say anything, she walked away and distanced herself from Travis. 'Travis is getting hurt...is it because of me? Ever since I began to love him...things have been getting harder.' She crossed her arms, almost hugging herself while staring at the ground. 'Should I...not love him? Maybe...I should distance myself from him. Then maybe...just maybe he will live through this.' The tears flooded from her eyes, but she made no noise, she wanted no attention on her. She couldn't decide whether to make sure Travis was alright, or distance herself from him.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Member rodyno is on a distinguished road rodyno's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

Akemi woke up. She felt herself shivering, so she knew something had changed... but what? She looked around, trying to notice something strange, but it was all like before.
    She thought she needed a nice breath, and she took a walk outside. As she was walking she started to go to some places she didn't even know existed so close to her house. She kept walking until she reached a fountain. And she thought "It's to beautiful... how could i never saw this here?"
    Then, she looked around again, and none of the places were fammiliar to her. She began to feel nervous and started to look for something that she knew. None of that was real. Running seemed like the better option, so she ran through the woods, that appeared mysteriously, and the more she ran, the less she knew. At the end of her energies she let herself fall near a big tree, and sterted crying, confused, desperate. After this, she fell asleep again, hoping that she woke up in the same place as before and that this was only a dream.

Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

OOC: @Esiphas DX Oops, that's what I was thinking

IC: The man turned to look at the girl that Maria was pointing at. "Not her... Shes too stern, and shes standing up properly. Violet has a limp." And then he sighed. "I guess shes not here."

Oops, Maria thought.

He turned around to face her and offered her his hand. "Sorry, my manners deserted me. Lucas Bladmir, at your services." He smiled at her, then said, "Whetever we are, a friend may come in handy. Agreed?"

Maria smiled back at him.

"My name is Maria Kabashima. And yep, any amigos we can find here will definitely come in handy!" She shook his hand. "So uh.. who's this Violet you're looking for?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

( @alisaallthat Did i mistype my Name? Its Lucas Vladmir, not Bladmir XD )

Lucas smiled. ''Its quite alright. Are you from Spain? I always loved spain, but work keeps me traveling...'' He wandered of slightly into memorys, then snapped back. ''Violet? She's my wife... Its kinda a long story. I was abandoned after birth, rescued and adopted, she was my cousin, but i found out about my birth eventually and when i came back to collect me things, she sorta... well i don't remember the exact details, but there was alot of crying, hugging, and she told me she loved me. Then we got married, and I learned my real last name and such... So on and So forth.'' He sratched his head. ''Sorry, that was probably too much info. Now, where the hell are we?''

Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

OOC: Oh xD, lol, sorry.

After they shook hands, Lucas smiled and said, "'Its quite alright. Are you from Spain? I always loved spain, but work keeps me traveling...'' Just as she was about to answer, he then said, ''Violet? She's my wife... Its kinda a long story. I was abandoned after birth, rescued and adopted, she was my cousin, but i found out about my birth eventually and when i came back to collect me things, she sorta... well i don't remember the exact details, but there was alot of crying, hugging, and she told me she loved me. Then we got married, and I learned my real last name and such... So on and So forth.''

That's a nice background. He certainly has led a much more interesting life than me.

He then scratched his head. ''Sorry, that was probably too much info. Now, where the hell are we?''

Maria thought. "Well, it looks like we're in some grassy plain or something... Oh, yeah! I am from Spain, actually, but my father was Japanese, which is why I have a Japanese last name. I'll give you the short version of my own story. Well, my father was a military pilot for Japan, and on a mission, he stopped in Spain, where he met my madre. They fell in love and got married. My father then became a doctor, and my two brothers, my sister, and me all lived prettily happily. Well, that was until my father died so suddenly. It's always seemed so.. uh... suspicious to me. I tried finding out more but... that didn't lead to anything."

Unless you count a whole damn year in that hellish asylum..., she thought.

"But anyway, I don't think you gave too much info at all! You can never know too much about someone in my opinion..."

Yea, that sounded ultra-shady...

"It looks like everyone else is wondering where we are too..."

Just then she noticed a young woman about 27 or 28 years old weeding through the crowd, looking at people. I could try asking her, I guess.

"Hi!" Maria shouted, "Do you know where we are?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas laughed heartily. ''Ah, quite some background for your parents. Prehaps your own story is yet to unfold. Mine is playing out every day, always and unceasing. This field buisness will eb added to it. If I ever get back.'' He trailed off again, then noticed Maria wandering off. ''Oh erm...'' he fell into step beside her. she stopped, and said hello to a woman. Lucas smiled to her too. ''Hello. My names Lucas Vladmir, yours?'' He said, offering a hand.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance

OC: Oi, would you like to wait for back up or continue? You know suicide is always an option :P Oh, and I started a new point system so in other words, lets see some good posts and you can lose or gain points which could save your character :O Just another famous Hate Spawn hint.

IC: As Isabel's head was crushed her jaw stayed in tact. With that she said
    "Part 3 of 3 complete. Please enjoy trail number 4 when you leave here." As she says this a door falls leading you back to the same area, however here, there is a machine like thing where you can put a stub in. (Hint: Try your arm Travis) The blond kid will be there once more awaiting you.

Takai: N/A for now

@The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul

Alright Yin dropped D: I will make it slightly easier for you guys

IC: As the fire bird disperses they continue to steam if you touch them they will burn your skin, however they will still be attacking. Don't let your guard down for a second.

OC: Sorry that's the best I got right now D:

@Esiphas @alisaallthat @rodyno @Yukari

OC: Ohhh Deju Vu XDDD

IC: A short boy with blonde hair appears before you all. In a loud booming voice he says "Alright listen up!" He waits a moment for everyone's attention before continuing in the same loud booming voice.

"Welcome all to Wonderland!" He bowed with the up-most respect to his group. "Oh! and choose your weapon. Two per person if wanted. Two max. Change it to however you see fit, if you know how. Good luck everyone and Welcome to your worse nightmare." Swords and other weapons of all sorts fall from the sky and land in a selected area.

"You all have to go threw this so deal with it." His voice changes to a slight hiss as A door falls next to him which would lead to a trail.
    "You can die with the door to my left if you don't even want to be here. " He cracked a twisted smile. With this said some grabbed weapons and others ran through the door to their death.

Pick, Death, or live on.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Freya was taken back a bit not expecting anyone to just walk up to her. She looked over the couple that came up to her. The girl that was with the man seemed normal enough, but the man was rather handsome. She shook her head when she noticed the wedding band on his hand. That's a shame he is taken, but of course I don't have time of dating. Oh crap!! I'm going to be late for work!!

She looked around the field and noticed it went on for miles. "Hey do you know where we are? I have the early shift at the hospital and I need to get going. My name is Dr. Freya Avalon. I would really appreciate it if you could point me to the closest bus station or subway station would be awesome." Her eyes moved back to the couple standing in front of her waiting for answer impatiently. She would be really upset if she lost any of her patients because she was late to work.

Just then a small blonde boy appeared and yelled out instructions. She listened closely and thought this was rather odd. My worst nightmare? Well this for sure isn't it. she thought. Just then many swords and other weapons fall from the sky. She jumps nearly bumping into the male figure that had introduced himself earlier. She had no clue what was going on, but she was sure she would at least need a some kind of medical bag to stitch up the idiots that would be getting hurt here. So she went in looked of a medical bag before finding a weapon.

Edited original post.
    Last edited by Yukari; 10-21-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas smiled."Hello Doctor Avalon. Unfortunately, I dont have a clue where we are Either. I need to get back to Violet, But i havent a clue how." He stroked his chin. "What hospital arre you from?"

Suddenly, there was a blonde child, nattering on about some place called 'Wonderland'- aparently where thet were. He heard mention of avtrial door, and advancing would let him out. Then a massive amount of weapons fell from the Sky. Grinning, Lucas wandered through the field of weapons,Thoughts of socialibility gone for a moment. "This is Alot of Tech... Wow." He said, whistling after for dramatic effect. He picked up an old fashioned looking pistol and checked the magazine. There was none. He pulled the trigger, pointing it at a rock. A great Flame billowed from it, setting the rock alight. "Very nice. Ill take this and... That" He said, plucking an ornate looking sword from the ground. It was light, and razor sharp. He looked back to the others. "Im going through. Are you with me?" He said, smiling.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 10-21-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The woman came closer to them and Maria noticed that she was very pretty.

S-She reminds of mom...

The woman looked around at the vast hills and clearings and said, "Hey do you know where we are? I have the early shift at the hospital and I need to get going. My name is Dr. Freya Avalon. I would really appreciate it if you could point me to the closest bus station or subway station would be awesome."

As Maria opened her mouth to answer and short boy with blonde hair pops out of nowhere.

WHAT THE H- oh, it's just a little kid...

Maria looked closer at him. A real shrimpy kid, if you ask me.

Just then, he spoke in a booming voice that seemed to echo all around, "Alright listen up!" He paused, as if waiting for people to notice him. Then he spoke again, "Welcome all to Wonderland!" And then bowed like he was some polite gentleman. Who is this kid? And then he said, "Oh! and choose your weapon. Two per person if wanted. Two max. Change it to however you see fit, if you know how. Good luck everyone and Welcome to your worse nightmare."

"Oh hell no. I am not getting trapped in some damn loco 'nightmare!!'" Maria yelled. Just as she said this, swords and all sorts of various weapons fell from the sky like rain. She noticed a ton of people get skewered, shot and some went through the other door that only seemed to lead to horrible screams. And close by, she seen Freya almost bump right into Lucas.

What the hell...?

Lucas had wandered off through a field of weapons, as had Freya. Just as Maria was about to head after them, a few more weapons almost hit her head-on.

"AAAAAHHH!!!" She screamed. She fell back, and right as she fell, something fell straight into her hand, hilt up.

It was a beautiful rapier!

A rapier? I think... no... I remember learning how to fight with one of these!!

As she sat on the ground, she turned it over in her hand. It was beautiful, with a gold blade and a hilt made of marble and studded with gold topaz and sapphires that were almost as big as eggs. Yet... it was feather-light.

"This.. this is beautiful..."

She stood up and decided to practice with it, twirling around gracefully, slicing the air and creating golden rainbows, dancing in the grass.

It's like I'm cutting the air...

Just then, her sword glowed white and a blast of pure energy shot across the landscape!

"Oh damn!!!" She said as it blazed across the landscape, ripping up earth and soil. Just as it neared where Lucas was starting to stand up, oblivious, she thought, "STOP!!!!!!" And somehow... it did. And the energy returned to her like a boomerang.

"Well... this is a keeper..." She decided she didn't need any more weapons than this rapier.

She walked towards Lucas, who had a rather old looking pistol and a sword just as beautiful as hers. "Im going through." He said, "Are you with me?"

Maria flipped her rapier in the air. "Yep!"

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Freya has found her medical bag and hung it upon her own person. Freya wasn't someone who enjoyed taking a life of something or someone so she wasn't very familiar with weapons besides the fencing lessons her father had made her taken her entire life until she graduated college. She knew how to use a light weight sword and she was pretty sure all you have to do with a gun was point and shoot.

Freya walked among the field of weapons and saw a hand pistol. She picked it up and shoved it in the back of her black slacks. It was clearly visible, but she was quite sure now that she was no longer some where normal. She walked among the weapons again and saw want appeared to be a fencing sword, but it was slightly thicker, but just and as light weight. She tossed the sword back and forth between her hands and then looked around for a sword belt. She found one and strapped it around her small waist which helped to accent the curves she had. She sheathed her sword and moved to the only people she recognized which were the couple that had spoken to her earlier.

She had over heard the handsome male, Lucas, talk about join forces with him. "I'd be happy to go with you. I'm sure you both will need a Doctor in your ranks right?" she said and patted her medical bag glad to have it.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Joseph and Tsubame didn't waste any time entering the door that just appeared, they were back in the resting area with a new machine that has some sort of mysterious effect. As for the blonde boy, he'll be next. He is the fourth enemy of the fourth trial after all...if he isn't in charge of Wonderland, then who is? What if they defeat this person in charge? Will they be able to get out of Wonderland? If that's so, then that will be their ticket out of here. If they can defeat the person in charge...Joseph and Tsubame awaited the others...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas smiled at Marias antics. "Nice weapon Maria. Fancy." he said. He looked over to Freya, and laughed heartily. "And you, Good Doctor. You weapons a quite a fine bit of work. And you look like you can use it too!" Hwe grinned, then darted forward, his own blade flicking out and knocking Freyas out her hands, and a couple of feet back from her. His bare arms were raised high, his rugged face split by a grin. "You need to keep a better grip though." He said, then hep patted her on the shoulder twice. "Youll be fine. I doubt anyone we can come across will be as quick and daring as me."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Freya was surprised when the male named Lucas knocked her light sword from her hand. She wasn't expecting it so her grip was lighter than normal, but as soon as her sword left her hand, her instincts took over and she had the gun pointed at him without knowing it. She blinked and looked from her gun to Lucas. She quickly put her gun away as soon as possible and a dark blush formed upon her cheeks.

She turned away and grabbed her sword from the ground sheathing it. She was extremely embarrassed by her actions not even knowing what came over her. She wasn't a fighter, she was a healer. She swallowed and turned back around and nervously said "Um....So I guess we go through the right door? I mean we don't want to die right?"

OOC: I will be taking over Sunday. That was the day set by HateSpawn and I to see if he was indeed grounded or whatever. SO if he isn't back by Sunday I will be taking over till he gets back.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The transition through the door had hit Antonio harder than it had the others, with a rush he came to his senses, finding himself surrounded by attacking people he calmly pulled out his handgun and opened fire on the largest target available, a sort of giant bird.

OOC- sorry it's short and for being missing, will try and catch up.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas Chuckles. ''Is that a blush Doctor? Its quite alright to be embarresed about something. Why, the amount of times i've... Ah, best save taht story for a drunken night elsewhere.'' He smiled. ''The Right door, indeed. Dying is not an Option.'' He smiled. then he swore, loudly and violently, with all the expert of a sailor. ''Violets Medicine! She's only got... Oh no. Its due for renknewal today... No, it'll be alright, this is all part of a dream. I'll wake up whe its done, and we'll get her some new medicine. It'll be fine...'' He trails off, wandering through the Door and vanishing, his final utterance left hanging on the wind.

''Please let it be fine.''
    Last edited by Esiphas; 10-22-2011 at 03:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information