AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Jackhammer swayyed back into consciousness just in time to hear Anya call his name. she sounded hurt. Seconds later he was Sober and he scrambled to his feet. He rushed over to anya and slid through the dirt, hislarge form makingdeep scratches in the dirt. "ANYA!" he shouted, gently picking her up as Tsubame and joseph arrived. Joseph started seatching for her broken ribs. Jack shhok his head. "Anya, hold on... Tell me how to stop this pain... What do i give you?" He scrambled around, fatigue washing away as he opened up the medikit looking fir something that looks like it could help. "Anya... come on Anya... I cant let you die. I need you in my life. I need your love. Your everything i have. Im a Pariah to the rest of the world. Your the inly one who makes me laugh, who makes me happy or who can make me feel like i belong. I need you so much, i love you so much! So tell me what to do to save you!" He was crying now, feeling useless like his nightmare had become real

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya gasped in pain as she was moved about and coughed up more blood. What she needed was to be on a surgery table to sew up the hole in her lungs and also to get her rib out of her lungs. She tried to take a breath, but ended up coughing up more blood.

"Fourth rib on right side." she said quickly feeling her broken ribs. They would have to unwrap her bandaging and cut her open right above that rib then reach in and put it out of her lung. They would somehow have to sew the hole in her lung up then sew the skin up where they cut. She knew it would be painful, more painful than her already broken limbs were. "There is a scaple and some blood clotting medicine in my bag." she took another breath and coughed up more blood tears running down her face. She wasn't ready to die yet and leave Jackhammer. "Make sure the put the medicine in a needle then when you cut open above my forth rib on my right side, put the needle into the skin on both sides and shoot the meds in to help me from bleeding to death."

She tried to look from Jackhammer wanting him to be there to hold her hand. She knew she was fading fast and if they couldn't do it now, she was going to be dead soon. "J-Jack? I love you. If I don't make it through this operation know I will always be with you no matter what. Please don't be sad."

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Allia saw fighting, and people dying and she instantly felt sick. She reached for the two swords she attached to her belt and got ready to defend herself. She was in no was a fighter, but she could probably analyze the situation and find out how to defeat the bad people. She looked at Nanako "So, how do you suggest we go about this?" Allia said, and then looked at Antonio, thinking that maybe this would be right up his alley.

Allia then swung her short sword and felt how it was in her hand, truth was, she didn't want a gun, because she didn't know how to shoot one. She smiled and then sighed, wishing she was back home. Allia then turned back to Nanako "We need a plan." Allia said "and we need one quick"

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack smiles, and strokes anya's hand softly. He then takes the medikit, prepares the necessary things and sets to work, cutting anya open as quickly and cleaninly as he could, injetcing her quickly. He wipes his eyes, then swears as he realises his once teary cheeks are slick with Anyas blood. ''Subtaly Ironic'' he mutters, Bracing himself to make Anya scream. Then he pulls the rib from anya's lungs and pulls the lung material together. Then, cryingagain, he touches the wound with his right hand and fuses the wound shut with fiery power.

He strokes anyas hands as he stitches her chest back together, quickly so as o avoide= more pain. Then he hands her a morphien syrnge. ''For the pain.'' He mutters, unable to speak properly. He holds her had in his, oblivious to the battlfield, using his other hand to re-bandage Anya to help her broken rb set back in place. ''Oh Anya...'' he says, once he's finished. ''Anya please... Don't die. Your fine see? I did everything as you said. Your gonna be fine.''

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako saw the dead come back to life but not the ones that fell over the side.Nanako looked at Allia and said
    "Get the soldiers over the edge that definatly kills them"
    Nanako began to hit/kick soldiers tward the edges of the bridge.
    "Antonio! get them over the side!"
    She screamed at him. switching to her rifle she began to use it as a club.
    'i hope it dosn't break it looks really indestrustable'
    she felt a soldier hit her and was glad for her leather vest it helped some what she began cracking skulls and pushing soldiers over the side.She saw the other boy going pshyco in a sense she began kicking and hitting more soldiers tward or over the edge.
    OC: @HateSpawn the blonde boy is really the Cheshire Cat!!!Cool, sides i'm a girl........-_-''
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-14-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance

OC: Say good bye, to two people. Better step up your game people.

IC: As Isabel's blade only managed to cut Takai she saw something out of the corner of her eye she saw three people hanging over the girl that she hugged and injured more.
    "Rip punctured, bleeding out, and there preforming surgery on a battle field? That shows weakness, there as they don't deserve life..." She appeared behind Jackhammer

"Such a shame you could not live longer..." She then takes the tip of her spear and drives it into Jackhammers chest. The blade then goes to the left cutting him in half, and Isabel reaches into his back and pulls out his spine and snaps his neck. Time will freeze for everyone as Jackhammer falls neck to his lover Anya.

Then she stands above Anya
    "Die with your lover." She then takes the spear and drives it into Anya's body several times, some just barely passing the heart other's hitting the lungs and breaking more bones. She takes the blunt of the spear and with as much power as she had, smashes the end into Anya everyone will hear a shatter of every bone in her body and she dies next to Jackhammer.

OC: Sorry for late post... Got busy XD

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya screamed in pain as jackhammer cut her open, no matter how much morphine was pumped into her she still would have felt the pain of her skin splitting under the scaple. Anya's hand that wasn't connected to her broken arm gripped the grass and tears streamed down her cheeks. She was finally able to breath and would be able to live.

Then out of no where, Isabel stabbed jackhammer and cuts him in half. Anya was in shock. Jackhammer's spine was ripped out and tears streamed down Anya's face. "J-Jack..." she said reaching out to him no longer feeling her own pain. She didn't want to live anymore if Jackhammer was dead.

Then it was her turn. She turned to Isabel and tried to grab her pistol which was near her, but before she could even grab the pistol much less shoot Isabel, Isabel had taken Anya's life. Anya laid motionless and silent next to her dead Jackhammer as he life faded.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Joseph) "What?! No!!!"
    (Tsubame) "Anya! Jackhammer! No!"

As Jackhammer was cut in half and the remains of him torn apart, Isabel then spelled doom on Anya and finished her off, leaving only two corpses now. They were gone from this world now. The two bodies of Anya and Jackhammer were all that remained now. Isabel will pay for this, she isn't going to live after of her heartless actions. She will pay...

(Joseph) No matter what happens now, Isabel won't leave here alive.

Joseph's emotions began to sway again. Now he'll see to Isabel's defeat, and even her death...

He played out a note to blow Isabel back with her body crumpled.

OOC: It has to come to this eh? Interesting story Hate.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-15-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer heard Isabels voice, and made to turn, sweeping his shotgun around. His face suddenly became a mask of pain, and he screamed, but he felt nothing.Then he felt the spear. He hadn't noticed it, the adrenaline in his body. He gasped, shocked and suddenly in more pain than he had ever felt before. Then his body was sliced in two and his spne was wrenched out, and he moaned. He didn't even know how he was still alive. He collapsed, and died with anyas voice ringing in his ears..

''Jack.........''

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

{OOC: Ok, since I haven't written in ages, most of this is just gonna be a simple recap, with Travis' thoughts and actions added in... I hope that's okay... '-'}

Travis sighed as Takai remained silent, ignoring him. Had something happened in his nightmare that made him refuse to speak? He decided to not ask; instead he wordlessly placed the painkillers next to Takai and stood up again, dusting himself off absentmindedly. He took a quick glance around again. He saw Anya as she tossed his makeshift sling aside, as well as the medicine he had given. He blinked, confused and slightly irritated. Just as he was about to approach her and force her to accept the painkillers, she pulled out a syringe from her medic bag, as well as a splint and sling. He paused and slapped himself on the face.
    'She's a qualified military medic, so of course she'd have better equipment than a simple first aid kit,' he mentally berated himself. He wanted to help her; even under the influence of morphine (or whatever sedative had been in the syringe) he saw the pain stricken across her face as she wrapped herself up in bandages. He flinched when she screamed into the fabric of her shirt; she had forced her arm back into place.

He knew that there wasn't much he could do if Anya insisted on taking care of herself, but he still felt guilty for not being able to help. He had offered, and she had refused. Travis felt like he should have been annoyed at her stubbornness, but in actuality he probably would have done the same thing. He didn't like people worrying about him. If it was an issue he could solve by himself, then he didn't want to involve anyone else unnecessarily.

He turned away from Anya, who was now leaning against Jackhammer's larger frame for support. Raven was standing above the green girl Isabel, who had finally spoken up. "Shut up, girl," she said coldly as she stood up. As she got to her feet, a spear seemed to materialize from the grass, and she grasped the shaft. Travis' blood ran cold. Raven was too close for comfort. He tried to spring forward, but too late; Isabel had already dealt a blow. Luckily it had been with the blunt end of the spear, and there was no damage done to Raven. He sighed with relief, and then immediately felt perplexed. He hesitated for a moment, wondering why he couldn't feel the anger course through him at the sight of Isabel's assault on Raven.

He hurried over to her to make sure she was uninjured. As he was kneeling next to her, Jackhammer seemed to appear out of nowhere, and he shot at Isabel with a relentless barrage of bullets. Travis glanced over his shoulder and saw Anya as she seemed to prepare for long-range combat. Both her hand gun and rifle were close at hand.
    'Bloody hell?' he thought, disbelieving, 'does she really think she can fight while she's still sedated?'

He focused his attention again on Jackhammer, who had turned Isabel's body into a mangled mess. He doubted she would stay down though. Suddenly Jackhammer swayed on the spot, overwhelmed by exhaustion. "Sh--!" Travis hissed under his breath, and dashed forward. Once again, he was too late. Isabel regenerated; her legs walking in a grotesque manner back to the rest of the body on their own, and her tendons and muscles writhing back into place. She then grabbed her spear again and jabbed Jackhammer in the back with the blunt end while he was facedown on the ground, apparently unconscious. He continued rushing toward Isabel, hoping to get to Jackhammer before she could deal a lethal blow.

In an instant, the girl had disappeared. Bewildered, Travis spun around on the spot, hoping to find a trace of where she had vanished to. Before he could react however, Isabel was directly behind him, the point of her spear aimed for the center of his back. Her speed was unreal; not quite as fast as Angel, but still formidable. He knew he wouldn't be able to dodge an attack from behind, so he braced for a deadly stab that would most likely end up running him through. When he felt nothing but a slight stinging sensation on his shoulder, however, he opened his eyes and gazed around, confused. He was still alive, and only in minor pain. He looked at his shoulder and saw blood seeping through his shirt and poncho. The sight of his own blood didn't really worry him. He swallowed and pulled himself together again, just as Isabel kicked Takai into the ground. She then proceeded to attack the two musicians, and easily overwhelmed them.

"Stop hurting them!!" Travis heard Raven scream. He disregarded the slight pain in his shoulder and watched in horror as Isabel finally turned her attention to Raven. She sped towards her with inhuman speed, dodging every bullet that came her way with ease. His body moved of its own accord; he ran as fast as he could for Raven, who was being cut mercilessly, again and again. However, the cuts didn't look too deep... why was Isabel holding back...? She was obviously so much more powerful than any of them...

Isabel retreated after hitting her once again with the shaft of her spear, and Travis quickly knelt next to Raven, who was catching her breath. None of the cuts were serious, much to his relief. "R-Raven..." he whispered hoarsely, and then cleared his throat. He carefully helped her sit up. "It doesn't hurt too bad, right? None of the cuts are too deep, you'll be fine. We'll take care of them later, okay? For now we have to--"

He lost his train of thought as something appeared above Isabel's head; it was some sort of bulletin with everyone's 'stats' illuminated on it. Travis quickly scanned all of the numbers, and felt his determination falter slightly. None of his stats surpassed Isabel's... and as far as he could tell, no one in their group could overpower her either.
    'Ugh...' He thought, grimacing. 'That means the only thing we can count on is teamwork... but I don't want any of the others to get involved...' He knew that this was a naive idea; they were all here to survive, whether by counting on themselves or the support of the group.

He was snapped out of his reverie as Takai got to his feet and began pacing in a circle around Isabel. With a swift movement, he had broken the sharp end of her spear. Travis blinked, alarmed. "They have everything to lose, that's why they fight; because they have something worth fighting for." Takai had hesitated, this time staring Isabel in the eyes. He began his pacing once more. "You and I don't have anything left, do we Isabel? So why do we fight?"

Travis watched wordlessly, wondering how Isabel would react. He was still stunned at Takai's perfectly calm composure; he showed no signs of aggressive behavior. After what seemed like several tense moments, her the blade of her spear reformed, looking more lethal than ever. She then finally spoke,
    "Do you really think that these people care if you live or die?"

Travis twitched. Before he could interrupt her, she spoke a few more words and engaged in close combat with Takai. 'No... what do I do?' He thought frantically, uncertainty clouding his mind. He watched the one on one battle unfolding in front of him; Isabel obviously had the advantage. He glanced at Raven, who was barely injured, and her breathing had stabilized somewhat. He then looked around for Anya and the others.

The sight that met his eyes made his skin crawl. The two musicians, along with Jackhammer, were crowding around Anya. 'What happened...?' he hardly registered his own thoughts. 'Did something happen while I wasn't looking?' Whatever it was, it was very serious. He saw as Jackhammer rummaged through Anya's medical kit. "W-wait..." Travis stuttered, but they couldn't hear him; he was too far away. "I'll help..." Although he was only somewhat experienced with surgeries and the like, he figured he was much more capable than Jackhammer, who seemed to be performing the operation himself. 'Why didn't they just call me?!' He wondered vehemently, a burst of rage returning with a vengeance. Withing a split second, however, his anger had disappeared again. He shook his head and immediately picked up Raven, she was light enough for him to carry. While she continued recovering in his arms, he quickly walked towards the group, praying that Takai could hold his own against Isabel for the time being.

However...

as he was a mere ten meters away from the others, Travis caught a glimpse of Isabel as she broke away from her fight with Takai and dashed toward the small group huddled around Anya.

"NO!" Travis heard himself yell, but it was too late -- Isabel had sliced Jackhammer cleanly in half and ripped out his spinal cord, which was covered in gore. Travis felt his throat inclose in on itself as time came to a halt. He pulled Raven closer to him to shield her eyes. He squinted his own shut, and waited for the screams and shouts of agony and grief to subside.

"Die with your lover."

Travis shuddered violently, but kept his eyes tightly shut. It sounded like Isabel had killed Anya as well.

Carefully, very carefully, Travis knelt down and placed Raven on the grass. "Don't look, no matter what you hear. Until you're sure all of this is over, keep your eyes closed. Please don't get involved..." he whispered firmly in her ear, and then turned away. He adjusted his poncho to where his taser was concealed, but easily accessible. He set the settings to the highest, and complacently curled his fingers around the handle.

It was his fault. If he had been there with Anya and Jackhammer, perhaps at least one of them could have been spared... but now they were both lying motionless and mangled on the ground. A cascade of ruby blood tarnishing the emerald grass, which still wavered lazily in a slight wind, as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. He shuddered again, and approached Isabel.

"Isabel..." he stammered, hot tears falling without restraint down his pale cheeks. He wanted nothing more to do with this 'Wonderland'. He wanted to go home... he wanted to see Maylene again, and he certainly didn't want to see anyone else die, especially Raven. The only way to avoid seeing more bloodshed was to simply...

"I give up..." he continued sobbing, slowly but surely making his way to the green girl, trying his best to avert his gaze from the carnage nearby. "I-I don't want to see Raven be hurt anymore, and I don't want to live with this guilt... please..."

He was now directly next to Isabel, his entire frame shaking uncontrollably.

Then, without warning, he wrenched the taser from his poncho pocket and pulled the trigger, driving the electrodes as far as he could into Isabel's ribcage, just below her heart. No matter how powerful she was, nor how high her stamina, there was no way possible that she could recover for at least another minute or so from the immense amount of electricity coursing throughout her nervous system. He kicked the spear from her grasp and then deftly reached for his scalpel case. Grabbing two of the larger scalpels from the case, he shoved one into her forehead, into the frontal lobe of her brain, and the other directly into her chest through her heart. The metal from the blades would redirect the electrical current mainly back and forth between her brain and heart, and would (hopefully) render her permanently paralyzed, if not lifeless. He knew that such a tactic would easily kill any other human being, but Isabel was obviously much more than a mere human.

Travis stepped back as he shakily surveyed his morbid work. Then he shoved his taser back into his poncho and picked up the spear he had kicked out of Isabel's hand earlier. He plunged it through her stomach, and then pinned her to the ground with a sickening crunch; he might have crushed the lower part of her spine; he couldn't tell.

Panting and grimacing, he called out for help. "Raven, stay where you are! Everyone else, can we finish this? She's incapacitated for a while; this could be our only chance!"
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-15-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph took this opportunity to walk over to Isabel with her stunned, or at least looking dead, took his guitar blade and slashed Isabel's head off. Then he sliced the arms off as well as the legs, leaving only the body. He then took her spear and stabbed it in her heart. Finally, he then took Isabel's severed head, arms, and legs and cut them into pieces using his guitar blades, making sure it will never regenerate. Once that's done, he let out a big sigh, hopefully this was the end of the third trial, noting the big bloody mess he made of himself.

(Joseph) "It's finally over..."

Tsubame rushed over to Joseph as they looked at what was left of Isabel, pieces of her. Joseph began to back away from the pieces of the corpse as well as Tsubame. With Isabel dead, the trial should be over...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven sat a distance away from the others, and kept her eyes closed. She wanted to help, but she felt if she did Travis would be upset. Sounds of crunching, and slashing rang through her ears. Were they killing Isabel? She wanted to peak but she was afraid, then all was silent. Was it over? She kept her eyes covered with her hands and had one headphone in her ear with music playing. The other hung over her shoulder, it was unable to play sound due to the cut.

"T-Travis...J-Joseph...T-Tsubame...? Is it over...?" She spoke quietly, as if she was afraid of alarming anyone. Then she thought, why didn't she hear Jackhammer or Anya's voices? Her eyes had been closed for quite sometime. Were...they dead...? 'N-No...they can't be...maybe their..just tired and catching their breath..yeah thats it!' She was completely in denial, she didn't want to believe they were dead.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"This is going nowhere... So the logical choice would be..." Arem says to himself then he takes a sprinter's pose. "To go after the one that keeps bringing them back." Arem continued as he kept jumping head to head towards the the white witch that keeps resurecting the soldiers. Then suddenly at the corner of his eye, he saw new people enter the arena and started fighting so he headed towards their direction. "It's better to engage a boss as a group than alone" he thought to himself. "Hey you! Sorry if I have postpone introductions but these guys just keep coming back. It's up to you to follow me with my plan but wouldn't it be wiser to target the one that keeps bringing them back? Just a suggestion, it's up to you really." Arem says as he kills 3 soldiers from behind that approached them. He continues he aerial path towards the white witch killing whoever he landed on per jump.
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 10-15-2011 at 11:37 PM.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance

OC: Alright @Yukari , @Esiphas I shall call upon you when the time is right. Until then, clear your mind and pick.

IC: Isabel remained there motionless her body parts separated, electrical currents ran through her body. At this point Isabel decided not to regenerate but instead speak.

"Death of two team mates finally gave you some guts eh Travis? I like a man with guts." She licks her lips (this next part is sooo not from my dream last night >.>) The head started to grow legs as well as her arms and legs that were separated. They began to crawl all over the ground. Her arms and legs broke off at different parts creating new arms and legs. Soon enough one of her eyes popped out of her head and began to crawl onto Travis.

Arms and legs crawled all over Tusbame and Joseph Isabels tongue and other eye began to crawl onto Joseph and Tusbame. As the arms and legs crawled on Jackhammer and Anya's corpses they crawled in and hollowfied there corpses.

Raven got the worst, Isabels mouth came and started whispering stuff to her.
    "Travis wont live past trail four. No one will." She laughed in the ear of Raven before switching to the other ear mocking Travis's voice
    "Don't look, no matter what you hear. Until you're sure all of this is over, keep your eyes closed. Please don't get involved..." she mocked then returned to her other ear
    "Travis and everyone is holding you back, if they keep this up your life could be next."
    Raven will then feel a sharp pressure in her back. It won't be a blade or anything that could kill you.

Taikai was crawled all over, the spider-like things tried to push him down and attempted to eat out his insides. To put it simply post and get out or die along with Jackhammer and Anya.

After the spiders had finished hollowing out Anya and Jackhammer's body enough entered inside to make them move. However there body's were still dead.
    "Travis! Why did you not help us?!" Yelled the corpses.
    "Tusbame?! Jospeh?! Raven?! Takai?!" They yelled for empty nothingness.

Destroy there body's or perish.

OC: Sorry, got to start playing like these characters mean nothing to me like I was supposed to. Oh... and all of the stuff after she licks her lips really was from one of my dreams... I made my therapist cry!

@The Nana Ryu @~Yin~ @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul

OC: Alright I'm putting you guys in a group together. I need you to start posting longer posts and a bit easier to read. Oh and Nana Ryu, I knew you were a girl I just say "guys" to say everyone. Just an FYI ^^

IC: The women in hit saw the boy jumping on people's heads. She then got into a battle ready stance in an attempt to stop the boy in case he attacked her. The man in black however still stood there, no one seemed to want to attack him so he quickly jumped in front of the lady in white so that he may get attacked and be able to strike.
    "Your fools!" The man in black raises his hand those enemies whom were easy to kill just by jumping gained a spike atop there helmet. Not only that but there weapons upgraded, some gained morning stars, long swords and others had the same exact items and were easy to kill.

OC: Lesse what happens here... >.>

@Sheraku
    This is a warning, in a few days your character will be killed off. Please post soon.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raven kept her eyes shut tight, until she heard Isabel's voice. "Death of two team mates finally gave you some guts eh Travis? I like a man with guts." Raven slightly growled under her breath. She was tired of Isabel, she wanted her gone already. Before Raven could get her Uzi ready she heard Isabel whisper to her.

"Travis wont live past trail four. No one will." 'S-shut up...'

"Don't look, no matter what you hear. Until you're sure all of this is over, keep your eyes closed. Please don't get involved..." Isabel began to mock Travis. 'Shut up...'

"Travis and everyone is holding you back, if they keep this up your life could be next." 'SHUT UP!' "Ahh!" Raven uncovered her eyes, rose to her feet and pulled out her Uzi ignoring the pressure on her back. "I'll make sure we all live. These people are my friends, even If I haven't shown it much. Anya and Jackhammer are gone...I wont lose anyone else! " Raven threw her ipod to the ground, no longer needing it. She CAREFULLY aimed at the body parts crawling on the others and shot them off making sure not to hurt the others. She then aimed at the bodies, but did not pull the trigger. She instead looked back and Travis, Joseph, Tsubame, and Takai waiting for approval or for them to join her.

OC: o_o i feel so powerful lol <3

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph and Tsubame began to throw off spider like body parts of Isabel. She was still alive after all of this? But now her body parts began to crawl all over everyone. Joseph, Tsubame, Raven, Travis, including Anya's and Jackhammer's corpse. As this was going about, the musicians threw the parts off of them while Raven shot the other parts off. It didn't seem a good idea to let the body parts or the corpses remain as they entered the corpse, beginning to manipulate them in a ugly way. The musicians didn't want to find out if they can kill Isabel without killing off the corpses.

(Joseph) "Raven, use your Uzi and blast the corpses, do it now!"

Joseph and Tsubame took their guitar blades and began to slice up the bodies to no end while making enough space between them and Raven's Uzi.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-17-2011 at 01:30 PM.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She heard the boy jumping on the soldiers heads yell out.
    "Hey You!Sorry if I have postponed introductions but these guys just keep coming back. Its up to you to follow me with my plan but wouldn't it be wiser to target the one that keeps bringing them back?Just a suggestion Its up to you really"
    Nanako watched the man jump in front of the woman.
    'Are they lovers? if so its going to end like Romeo and Juliet for them'
    Bashing more and more of the soldiers with her rifle now being used as a club or sledgehammer. she wacked them over the edge it didn't matter if she was cut or how many there were but she desperatly wished someone would help her in knocking them over the edge the heat was really getting bad as well. So she jumped over some of the fallen and kicked them over and using her rifle Aimed at the white woman but didn't get a head shot and only hit her in the left arm above the elbow since a soldier hit her and cursing herself Nanako did a sweeping kick got up and kicked him over and began once more to use her rifle as a club.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-17-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis stood motionless and watched as the young man with the guitar came forward and chopped Isabel's body to pieces. Somehow, he knew that this was not the end of the trial, and he had been right. Isabel's decapitated head had begun to speak again, although she didn't seem to make any effort to regenerate herself this time. "Death of two team mates finally gave you some guts eh Travis? I like a man with guts." Travis shuddered with disgust. Isabel then licked her lips, and the severed parts of her body began growing separate pairs of legs in order to move around. Out of nowhere, one of her eyes bulged out of its socket and crawled onto the hem of his khakis. Gasping, he tried desperately to shake it off, but it somehow retained a firm grip on his pants. It crawled around and up his leg, and eventually slithered beneath his poncho and shirt. His body went rigid as he felt it slide across his bare chest underneath his shirt. It finally came out at his collar and as it made its way up his next, he felt something whiz past his ear, making the eyeball splatter. He looked around, still shivering, and saw Raven with her Uzi pointed straight at him. He blinked, 'she SHOT that thing?' he thought incredulously.

Although the eye was gone, he could still feel the sensation of it across his skin. He cringed violently and shook himself back to his senses. Suddenly the voices of Jackhammer and Anya pervaded the air, and he shot his gaze up at them, wondering what was going on. They had just been... dead, hadn't they? He looked at them carefully and his stomach clenched in shock and disgust. They weren't alive; the light of life had indeed left their eyes, but they were still moving... 'How?' He wondered, then saw one or two small spider-like things scuttle across their bodies; as if they were manipulating their corpses from the inside.

"Travis! Why did you not help us?!" They yelled in unison, making Travis falter for a moment, his mouth slightly agape in horror. He had known that the possibility of death was enormous in this realm; but the realization hit him like a sledgehammer to the chest. He felt stunned; out of breath. If he had been more careful... more diligent... could he have saved the two military officers? He had been so preoccupied with himself and Raven, that he hadn't paid enough attention to the others. Even though he had wanted to protect everyone, he couldn't in the end... he had failed.

'No no no,' he thought vehemently, clutching his head to try and break out of his own internal misery. 'There was nothing I could do, I've been doing my best! Whoever it is controlling Anya and Jackhammer is wanting me to snap; but I won't let it happen! I still have Raven and the others to look after, I can't lose them after coming this far!'

He wrenched his gaze from the military officers' corpses and back to Raven, who had her Uzi pointed at them, ready to fire.

"Raven, use your Uzi and blast the corpses, do it now!" The male guitarist (whose name, Travis just realized, was Joseph; the girl was Tsubame) yelled, and then the two of them began slicing at Anya and Jackhammer with the wicked blades that were fixed on their guitars.

Travis took a deep, raspy breath. This was the last thing he had wanted or expected; was he really supposed to destroy the bodies of those he had been allies with mere moments before? He gritted his teeth in a painful grimace. He despised killing; he despised blood and death and he certainly despised this Wonderland. He didn't want to hurt Anya and Jackhammer, even if they were already dead and being manipulated by some evil force... he had to stop himself from begging Joseph and Tsubame from cutting them. This was the only way... the only way to survive and move forward. He tried desperately to think of a plan that would result in preserving their bodies, but found none. He couldn't use his taser to incapacitate them; their nervous systems had already shut down, and their hollowed corpses were being completely controlled by the tiny nightmarish entities that scuttled around within them.

With a great effort, Travis swallowed the knot in his throat and readied his amputation saw. "Joseph, Tsubame," he called out, a pained but determined light glinting in his eyes. "You two team up on Anya; your stats combined should easily overpower her. I'll take care of Jackhammer."

He then glared back at Raven and another quick surge of rage coursed through him like an electric shock, "I TOLD you to stay out of it!" he shouted angrily, and then immediately felt guilty for doing so. Without another word however, he forced his attention on Jackhammer and charged forward.

From what Travis had seen on the board that had displayed everyone's stats, Jackhammer was weaker in terms of power and speed. However, he figured that if he had intentionally kept such low stats, then he must've exchanged stats for some sort of other ability. Travis remained wary, and kept his full attention focused on Jackhammer as the distance between them closed.

Within moments, Travis was directly next to him, and dodged a punch that probably would have broken his jaw. He raised his saw and smacked Jackhammer on the side of the head with the flat of the blade, causing him to stagger. Using this window of opportunity, Travis kicked him in the stomach and tackled him down to the ground. Then, using his knees to keep him pinned to the grass, he reached into his case and grabbed two scalpels. Gritting his teeth, he took the scalpels and stabbed them as forcefully as he could down through Jackhammer's palms, using them to keep him anchored to the ground. It would have been excruciating, but luckily (maybe 'luckily' wasn't exactly the right word) he was no longer alive to feel the pain. He then tossed his saw aside and used his fists to pound brutally at Jackhammer's chest, in some sort of attempt to try and drive the vile creatures out of his body.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph and Tsubame took Travis' advice and teamed up to take on Anya's corpse. If the creatures taking control of the corpse can be lured out, they can actually kill them without having to destroy the bodies. This should be easy, especially with Anya's extremely poor perception. If one of them can draw her attention away for one second, then the other can grab her and maybe, just maybe, the creatures can be lured out. If however comes down to destroying the bodies, they would know what to do.

Both musicians began to attack Anya's body but Tsubame drew the most attention so Joseph can grab her from behind. As Anya began to throw punches at Tsubame, she began to dodge them, giving Joseph enough time to grab Anya from behind and keeping her in check. Joseph, without thinking about it, grabbed Anya from behind and locked her arms by wrapping his arms from behind hers in a ninety degree angle. Tsubame holstered her guitar as she proceeded to punch Anya in the chest and stomach, as well as her face to bring the creature out and attempt to destroy it. If that fails, at least destroying the bodies would work as a last resort.

(Tsubame) "We're sorry Anya..."
    (Joseph) "...but this has to be done."

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well someone got mad. But isn't hiding the last piece of the puzzle when it's going to get solved a bit childish?" Arem says as he takes out three guys with a crescent kick. "Since you raised the bar a quick question Black knight. You won't mind if I go all out will you? If you die here how would you like it? Slow or quick? Painful or Painless?" He continues to eradicate soldiers by 3s while waiting for an answer.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Raven, use your Uzi and blast the corpses, do it now!" She nodded getting ready to shoot until she heard, "I TOLD you to stay out of it!" She couldn't believe what he had just did. Normally she would have just sat back and listened, but not this time.

"Were in this TOGETHER Travis! Stop treating me like some kind of little sister!" Raven turn her Uzi around and began to beat Jackhammer's chest with it to help Travis drive the creatures out. She still wasn't happy with Travis.

'I'm sorry Jackhammer...' She thought to herself.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako was pissed at the boy jumping around like a Jack Rabbit.
    every soldier he killed would come back to life.
    'these soldiers are like the zombies from Resident Evil 1 they need to be burned after they get shot down'
    shoving the 'killed' corpses over as she ran to the boy.
    'i'm going to nickname this guy the march hare'
    she smiled as she thought about Ches and his irratence with her.
    'these people arn't to bad'
    then she felt a soldier stab her in the leg quickly she decapitated him sort-of with her rifle.
    'God Damn it!!'
    she continued limping and bleeding
    'whats holding Allia and Antonio up?'
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

While fighting, Arem noticed one of the new comers has been injured. "I wonder if the others are still hesitating while this brave soul continues to push forward. It put a smile on his face then he decided to help her out for a bit. He performs a Jumping back flip towards the injured girl. "Duck!" Arem shouted but since her injuries were getting to her, she knelt on one knee. "That's good enough!" He continued then performs a whirlwind kick to push back the approaching soldiers. He "princess" carries her as he headed for Christine and the others. Christine tend to her wounds. I can't believe I'm going to use all out at the first stage but there is no helping it." He said as his eyes became clear and sharp. "No more playing around... Trans mode. Perfected blade. Kyotou Yasuri." he says then ran towards the black knight while literary destroying anyone on his path. "From Red Poppy to Daphne, a mixed connection fist strike. Sorry for ending it like this but totally lose it when I see my allies getting injured." he says after performing the attack on the black knight. Arem saw that the white witch was about to resurrect the fallen and heal the black knight, he opens his Metal Card case by his belt, jumps to a certain elevation and showers the white witch with Metal Cards thrown like Shuriken on that opening. "Any last words from the both of you before you meet your end?" he says as he reverts back to himself.
    --------------------------
    Sorry if it looks like I'm one hitting them but if you did a little homework on the background of the martial art during my character creation, all what i performed on this act were not exceeding anything let alone no god mode was used. Watch the vid on the link or by click this:
    There's a part 2 too but I didn't use a move from there.
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 10-18-2011 at 01:48 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako heard
    "Duck" and "Thats good enough"
    then the 'March Hare' carried her to the other woman like she was a princess and the other girl began to bandage her leg up
    "thanks...."
    not knowing her name Nanako stopped and using her rifle she began shooting those close to the edge over as she was squatting/kneeling.
    'Who is that guy crazy motha'fo but good'
    Nanako stood shakely and began once more to the ccenter pit
    'Damn this heat'
    She began jogging while hitting others out of her way and hopefully over the edge.
    "Antonio Allia Hurry to the center Arena!!"
    Nanako hoped they heard her and would go to the center. she didn't want them to die not now.
    she made it to the center and began firing at the woman in white leaving the man in black to the 'March Hare'

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance

OC: Alright @Tragic~Romance has asked me to take over Takai for now. So, if you see me controlling him that's why~♪♫

IC: As Jackhammer and Anya are both taken down and beaten quite Savage-like Anya's corpse turned into dust, no longer there as if she never was...

Jackhammer was brought down but was not so easy, he grabbed Travis's right arm and destroyed it using his ability. Travis's arm was no longer there, it had been completely blown off. Raven then came up and started to beat Jackhammer with her own gun, opening up several bullets into him. He then like Anya, turned to dust and vanished.

Isabel's head lay there, she was laughing. Missing an eye, her tongue was missing, he looked as if she lost but she was laughing.

Takai: He watched as Anya and Jackhammer was brought down, with such ease to. He trembled, he as to weak still. Then he heard it, the person named Isabel was laughing, not knowing if she was laughing at him or at everything that had happened.
    "Why! Why do you laugh!?" He yells at Isabel's face, however she just continued to laugh and laugh... and laugh. He quickly approached Isabel's head and picked it up. Then rather quickly, he dropped her and as she fell his foot fell with it. It crushed her head, shattering it into pieces.
    He then noticed Travis's arm, the whole thing had been blown off and he simply said
    "T-Travis! Your arm!" (I hope this can help out a bit ^^)

@The Nana Ryu @~Yin~ @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul
    As the white and black pair were murdered with out hesitation they said a few last words as the soldiers fell and turned into mere dust.
    "You think you got us huh? Well, here's a huge shocker for you." the black guy says his body now steaming. Letting off a immense heat from his body slowly creating the room hotter and hotter. The white women to, they were both steaming hot they both then went back to back and formed a weird fighting stance.
    "Tori o hi, haijo suru!" They said as there arms that were out turned into two wings of flame. There bodies then formed together to create a giant fire bird. Together they split the stage where they stood then quickly hit Arem sending him flying rather close to the edge but forcing blood up from his body. They remained in this mode and both of them together said
    "Come on! This all you got?!" they quickly took notice to Nanako and blasted a fire blast of heat at him.

OC: I liked the marital arts style! However no one hit kills here :P

OOC: I feel like I own the RPG section right now XD
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 10-19-2011 at 08:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information