AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Jackhammer returned her smile, glad she wasnt shocked or anything. He stared into her beautiful crimson eyes, his own hawk yellow eyes telling Anya how he felt- even if his smiling face did not. He spoke aloud now, but quiet eniugh that Only Anya could hear him.

"I got to see the sunrise every morning. That is true, andim grateful for it. But you are the most beautiful thing ive ever seen. A sunset- that pales in comparrison. So i hope you dont mind what happens now, and i hope you luke it eithr way." He leant forward, looked deep into Anyas eyes, and then, after a single blink, he did whatt he wanted ti do. He leaned in close.

Then he kissed her.

2. Likes Yukari liked this post
    Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya's blush grew darker as Jackhammer continued to speak. What she had been waiting for finally happened. Her hear flutter so fast, she thought it would pop out of her chest and fly away. She knew now that she was in love with Jackhammer. That Jackhammer was the only person she felt safe with anymore.

Anya closed her eyes just as Jackhammer kissed her soft lips. Although she had her eyes closed, his hauntingly beautiful eyes was all she could see. Her arms moved up to circled around his neck as she returned his kiss. To hell with military hierarchy... she thought If they kick me out because I feel in love with Jackhammer then good riddance. She knew that dating or going out with someone of a lower rank or higher rank than you were was against the military rules, but at this moment, she didn't care and was caught up in this blissfully happy moment.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- i really shouldstop posting, but im a sucker for a good romance.

ic- Jackhammer himself wasnt expecting how wonderous the kiss felt, and he felt his heart, which he had thought dormant and unused, now burst into full life. he lost himself in the kiss, and he felt Anyas arms wrap over his shoulders and round his neck. He wrapped his arm round her waist, his breath almost gone from the exhilaration.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: So am I. I'm such a hopeless romantic Anyway just to be fair to others, this will be my last post for the night.

Anya felt glorious. She felt Jackhammer's arms wrap around her waist which pulled her form closer to his. She pulled back from their kiss realizing they were still in public with most likely everyone else looking upon them now thinking they were crazy and lost in a world all their own. Which was true to an extent. Anya was crazy for Jackhammer and lost sight of where they were after the song of sadness.

As Anya pulled back from their kiss, her crimson eyes opened and looked up into Jackhammer's hawk yellow eyes. She still had one arm wrapped around Jackhammer's neck as her other arm came up so her hand lightly caressed Jackhammer's smooth cheek since it was part of uniform to be clean shaven. She didn't mind thought. In fact, she prefers a man to be clean shaven. She laughs out in her own joy and smiles. "I...." she bit her lip quickly and looked down. She had almost confessed her love for Jackhammer, but she was able to stop herself just in time. She wasn't sure how he felt yet. She wasn't sure if this was all a ruse, which has happened to her before and she didn't want this great moment to end just yet with her heart breaking.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikiParty★ , @Tragic~Romance

OOC: I would hate to admit it but i'm a total sucker for romances also TT~TT Those posts were awesome!!! I would hate to break them up... Heh >: D)

IC: "Your request Yukari has no artist. How ever I know it." His eyes turn white with a tint of red in them *coughUSAcolorscough*
    "I wanna be an airborne ranger, Live the life of guts and danger.
    Airborne ranger, Life of danger.
    I wanna be a scuba diver, Swim around in the muddy water.
    Scuba diver, muddy water.
    Airborne ranger, life of danger.
    I wanna be an S.F. medic,
    Shoot some funky anesthetic.
    S.F.medic, anesthetic.
    Scuba diver, muddy water.
    Airborne ranger, guts and danger.
    And when I retire.
    I'm gonna be a Texas ranger, Drive around in skin-tight wranglers!
    Texas ranger, skin-tight wranglers.
    I'm gonna be a UPS man,
    Drive around in a ugly brown van.
    Ups man, ugly brown van
    Texas ranger, skin-tight wranglers.
    I'm gonna be a forest ranger.
    Chipmunks are my greatest danger.
    Forest ranger, chipmunk danger.
    UPS man, ugly brown van.
    Forest ranger, chipmunk danger."
    He sings as if there was thousands of men and women singing the song. This time his hands made no sounds they remained closed, as a sensation of pride sweeps over everyone's body.

"Always gotta love the military songs." His eyes return blue and he twirls his hands forming a cup. He scooped up some snow and it instantly turned to water and he drank it.

"You guys know some good stuff here." He then hears Raven's request from near Travis, for a moment he thought he was making a second request but then realized it was the girl he was holding.

"When You're Gone' by Avril Lavigne? I never get the soft ones! It's always strong music!" His face relaxed, it seemed like he was revealed. His eyes change to a normal blue.

"I always needed time on my own
    I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
    And the days feel like years when I'm alone
    And the bed where you lie is made up on your side
    When you walk away I count the steps that you take
    Do you see how much I need you right now?
    When you're gone
    The pieces of my heart are missing you
    When you're gone
    The face I came to know is missing too
    When you're gone
    The words I need to hear to always get me through
    The day and make it ok
    I miss you
    I've never felt this way before
    Everything that I do reminds me of you
    And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
    And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do
    When you walk away I count the steps that you take
    When you're gone
    And when you're gone
    And when you're gone
    The words I need to hear to always get me through
    The day and make it ok
    I miss you
    We were made for each other
    Out here forever
    I know we were, yeah
    And all I ever wanted was for you to know
    Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
    I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah
    When you're gone
    And when you're gone
    And when you're gone
    All the words I need to hear will always get me through
    The day and make it ok
    I miss you." His voice was angelic like the singers voice, several different feelings came outta the lyrics (it got me crying DX)

Describe your characters feelings to When Your Gone.

"Ah, what wonderful music is for the soul! If you don't mind I would love to sing one for you when your all done is that okay?" He clears his throat.
    "Three more! ♪" (For @Light Buster that's one for both of your characters and @MikiParty★ I love the song TT~TT)

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven had her headphones on during Anya's song. She ment no disrespect to her, she just needed to drown herself into her own music. Then her song began.

She finally removed her headphones and began to listen. As the song started she though nothing of it until,

"And the days feel like years when I'm alone, and the bed where you lie is made up on your side."

"Raven! We're going to your doctor's appointment!" She remembered her mother yell out calmly as she walked into Raven's play room. Raven was only six at the time. "Ok mama! Is buba coming?" She asked as she walked to her mother who was holding out her coat.

"No sweety, he's playing with friends. Just you, me and papa." Her mother always had the sweetest smile, no matter what the situation she always wanted to keep Raven happy. "B-but I want buba!" Tears began to form at the corners of her eyes. "With buba at his friends, that means...More ice cream for my Raven!"
    As quickly as her tears began to form they vanished and a smile replaced them. "Yay more ice cream for me!"

Raven was now lost in her memories. She saw a flash then she they were in the car. Her mother and father were playfully fighting over the radio, Raven in the back seat buckled up playing her some dolls she had brought along. As they entered the freeway a car up ahead was driving in the wrong lane. Her parents noticed, but too late. As they tried to switch lanes to avoid the car the opposing car switched to their lane hitten them head first. All raven could remember was a loud bang and then darkness.

"Raven! Raven please move your mouth if you're still with us!" Said the voice of a firefighter. Slowly she licked her lips to dry them. She could hear some sighs of relief.

Now she was in the hospital. Her brother ran into her hospital room. "Raven! Raven! Please tell me you're ok!" Tears had been running down his eyes. She nodded, "I'm a big girl buba, I'm ok. Are Mama and Papa worried about me? I hope not..."

He was silent, he began to tremble. The sight of his little sister with a neck brace and a ton of stitches and bandages made his heart sink, but the new he was about to tell her made him feel like everything had been lost. "Mama..and Papa...are dead..." All she could remember was screaming out 'Mama and Papa' and nurses running in to keep her from leaving her bed.

"When you walk away I count the steps that you take. Do you see how much I need you right now?"

When this lyric passed by, tears were already flooding her face, her eyes red and swollen. She missed her parents, even though her brother took care of her she had no one else when he was gone. Until now, Travis was there. She looked at him and finally said over the voice of the singer. "Travis..." She said while crying, "I love you...Not as a brother but as..something more. I know..you see me as a sister but as long as I know I have some sort of love from you...whether its brother and sister, or as lovers...I can't live without you." She buried her face into his shirt and began to cry even more heavily. She needed someone right now, and that someone was Travis.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis felt his spirits soar at the song that Anya had requested. He had always been rather patriotic, and the lyrics as well as the rhythm made his blood pumping fiercely; he was ready for anything. He was prepared to fight for Maylene and Raven and the others. He felt a grin pulling at the corners of his mouth. The man's enthusiastic performance and the way his eyes glittered with the country's colors made him feel even more capable. He listened intently until the song ended, grinning proudly the entire time. Once the music stopped, he was once again swept with the sensation of uncertainty. 'No,' he thought, frowning in concentration. 'I have to stay focused; I won't let my determination slip away...'

He hardly noticed as Raven finally spoke up to request her own song. Before he could ask her to repeat herself, the man's eyes turned a calm shade of blue, and he began. It was a familiar song to him, but he didn't know the lyrics. However, as he listened, he began to feel rather depressed, even more so than when the man had sung his own request. Why did Raven pick such a sad song? He couldn't find any uplifting meanings in the lyrics, and he frowned sadly.

When you walk away I count the steps that you take.

At this line, Travis blinked. It made him think about how Maylene must feel, lying in that white hospital bed without him by her side. He was rarely with her anymore. Even though he was at the hospital nearly ever day of the week, he was always busy watching surgeons as they performed operations, or taking notes as doctors made their diagnosis and prescribed appropriate medications. He was doing his best to become a proper doctor -- to study medicine so that one day, he could make life easier for his sister. But he had never before realized how he had always been showing his back to her.

How did she feel, every day when he left her bedside? How did she feel, when he was home studying hours on end without sleep or human interaction? Was she worrying about him, as much as he worried for her?

"
    Brother, you look tired," She had said on more than one occasion, her eyebrows furrowed in concern.

His reply had always been, "
    It's nothing, I'm fine. We both have to keep our chins up, right?"

At this, she had always gone silent, staring at him with those knowing, unusually mature eyes. "...Right."

Travis shook his head to rid his mind of the memory, but he continued thinking. Was she upset about how he had decided to throw his life and friends away in order to save her? The idea made his eyes overflow with fresh tears.

'
    But... how can we ever be together if you're not better?' He thought, shaking his head furiously. He didn't want to stop researching medicine. No matter the cost, he would find a cure or a treatment to help her. He would do whatever it took to make sure she could live happily; even if it meant selling his soul to those money-mongering doctors. Yes, Maylene would be upset, but as long as she was healthy, Travis didn't care what happened to him.

As he thought this, he noticed Raven looking up at him, making direct eye contact. She seemed to hesitate for a few moments before she finally spoke up, over the voice of the man's melancholic singing.
    "Travis... I love you...Not as a brother but as... something more. Whether as brother and sister, or as lovers...I can't live without you."

She then buried her wet face into his poncho. Travis couldn't move. His eyes were wide in shock; it had been one of the last things he had expected.

He them remembered how Raven had screamed while she had been in the grasp of Angel during the first trial:

"I LOVE YOU!"

The realization hit Travis like a bulldozer to the chest; he felt out of breath -- stunned. That outburst hadn't been for a friend or a family member, but for... him? He looked down at Raven, whose face was still hidden inside his poncho. He saw her as a beloved sister, that much was certainly true. But... he never would have figured that she had thought so much of him. Had he really been that blind? Now that he looked back on all the time he had spent with Raven, he recalled how the only person she had spoken freely to was him. She had stood by him as he fought; she had been there when he felt like he was about to break down from all of the slaughter and blood. He had never left her side, but she had also refused to leave his.

He felt himself smile; whether in sadness or in joy, he himself didn't really know... maybe both? He placed a hand on Raven's head and messed with her hair a bit, as he did with Maylene. "Thanks... Raven. You don't need to worry; I'll be here with you until this is over, okay? You won't have to live without me. I promise."

Travis knew that he had been acting impulsively since he had entered this realm; without thinking twice, he had rushed headlong into battle, preparing to die for those he loved... but at the same time, he hadn't taken the feelings of those he loved into account. How would they feel if he so selfishly sacrificed himself for their sake? Would they really be happy with that?

He wrapped his arms around Raven, still smiling. "I promise."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer blinked when Anya pulled away from im. He still held her tight, and he returned her smile. "Anya.... I.... I love you." The cadence he knew all the words too came on in the background. "I think i always Have. " He kissed her aggain, just a quick one, and hecontinued to hold her even as the pride washed over his body. he stood listening with Anya in his arms. then when it was over, he brought one hand up to her face and brushed a stray bit of her hair aside.

Then the next song began. He felt suddenly a massive wave of depresssion, thinking about his 3 brothers.Cain, Able... Even little Remus. Dead. Gunned down for some lost cause, and all we got was an apology. And that son of a b***h Colonel Thaddeus Grant! A medal for sending 500 men to their deaths. His words to his engineering instructor flooded back to him and he clenched a fist behind Anyas head. "Cain... Able.... Remus... Ill avenge you. I swear i'll have...." The song stopped. his mind returned. "I... dont belive it. I moved past that years ago. Jackhammer you fool... What can idiot i am for loosing it."

He stared at the man in blue. ''You want to... Pick a song? I don't see why not... But if Anya says no, I'll back her up. Still, let Takai, Joseph and Tsubame pick their songs first.'' He let Anya go, though he took her Left hand in his Right. He looked a the heavy armoured Gauntlet on his left hand, the torch cutter waiting to be activated. he remembered Remus having a weapon similar, a heavy Iron Gantlet with a flamehrower mouted on its under-wrist. He remembered cain trying it on and activating the Flamethrower, torching a large amout of his parents memorial garden. Cain had spent ages crying about the accident. He flexed the fingers on the hand and Activated the Torch cutter, sending a large burst of feul out and catching the burst of flame, setting the palm of the gauntlet on fire. ''Thats an Intresting combination...'' He said, dousing the falme and turning the cutter off. He looked around for something else to keep his mind off his brothers.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 09-26-2011 at 09:49 AM.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai couldn't resist anymore.... the plethora of songs that barraged his ears invoked emotions he could not control. Tears flooded his eyes from Raven's choice, and images of his Aunt in a hospital bed flashed through his mind like a flipbook...

"Hey kid, come here!" Takai's aunt called.

She stood on the porch of her countryside home, looking on as Takai walked closer. Behind him, his aunt's Pomeranian lay on the ground whimpering. His aunt, Moyo, slapped him as he approached.

"Listen! Don't you ever strike a creature that cannot fight back!" she shouted at him, "You understand? Never use your strength to flaunt your power. If you must fight, fight to make your self better, not make others worse!"

Takai's head was lowered. He was angry, but didn't offer a counter against her words.
    "Now carry that dog inside, and pick your head up." She said roughly, "Never be like your father, be your own person... Kiyoma."

"Ki-kiyoma.."
    Takai clutched his face, tears streaming down his face. He stood up, then rushed towards the man in the blue suit, clutching his collar and pulling him close till they were face to face. Eyes watering from the pain of his past, Takai yelled at the man.

"Stop singing dammit! Stop toying with our emotions!" He clenched his eyes and wiped the tears away, "What gives you the right to control us!?"

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Travis held Raven in his arms, he felt indescribably calm. His moment of peace was short-lived, however. He opened his eyes just in time to see Takai rush forward, grabbing the man in blue by the scruff of his jacket. "Stop toying with our emotions!" He yelled in the man, pulling his face closer to his. At this, Travis saw how Takai seemed to wipe something from his eyes -- was he... crying? "What gives you the right to control us!?"

Panicking, Travis let go of Raven and raced towards the two of them. He knew things would most likely get violent, so he quickly removed his glasses and shoved them into one of the deep pockets of his khakis. Throwing his arms around Takai to restrain him, he desperately tried to wrench him away from the man. "T-Takai!" He shouted, startled by his strength. He thought that he would have been able to easily hold him back from the power he had gained from his many years as a football player, but apparently not. "Get a hold of yourself, idiot!! What good will it do if you make one of these people angry?! You've already seen what they can do! What about Kairi?! Do you want one of us to be next!?" He hissed furiously in his ear, trying his best to keep his hold on Takai's arms as he spoke.

He wouldn't let Takai be the reason for all of their deaths; he had Maylene waiting for him at home, and he had Raven who needed his support here as well. He'd be damned if he let some distraught guy kill them with his recklessness. Travis began panting from the great effort he was putting forth to keep Takai from going on a rampage. "L-look, we all want to get out of here alive! There's nothing we can do but go along with them for now!" He huffed. "We have to be patient until then! Don't be an idiot by getting yourself killed unnecessarily!"

He had reached his limit; he could feel the muscles in his arms and chest screaming from the strain. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as he awaited some sort of retaliation that was sure to come.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai wheeled around, letting go of the singer, and focusing his attention of Travis, who had attempted to restrain him. Breaking free from the young man's grasp, he put his hands on Travis's shoulders and shook him.

"Don't you realize what you are doing! You are accepting your fate at the hands of that blonde child!" Takai growled, "I know you don't trust him, so why do you obey!? I refuse to be handled by these abominations like some sort of puppy, or worse, a labrat!"

He glared around at everyone else, sickened by their inability to control themselves.

"Think about it," Takai continued, "This is their world, and their rules. But if we accept their rules, we might as wells be accepting our fates at their hands! I'm sick and tired of being herded around like cows to the slaughter!"

Takai let go of Travis and stormed off, his mind still wheeling from the combination of raw anger and emotions. He tripped, collapsing to his knees, tears streaming down his cheeks and cascading to the warm snow below.

Why must we tolerate this... I don't understand!?

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Tsubame) "You know, I always didn't want to admit it. I always wanted to tell you a couple of things to you. But I didn't have the strength to tell you."
    (Joseph) "What is it that you want to tell me?"
    (Tsubame) "I've always wanted to start a band but I couldn't find anybody to fill in some gaps."
    (Joseph) "Gaps?"
    (Tsubame) "Yeah, I'm in a process of assembling a band right now though I need someone to fill in for the rhythm guitar and I thought you might be a good fit. But I'm not sure if you can do it."
    (Joseph) "I can do it, I can do anything related to the guitar. If you need someone to fill that spot, I can do it."

Tsubame was surprised. He actually said yes to a request straight away and she only had to ask only once. But can he actually handle it? Can he fill an important role to help her band and herself? It didn't matter, only time to tell. Right now, she had something else to tell him. With the song going on, she now had the courage to tell him the big one.

(Tsubame) "There's also something I want to tell you..."
    (Joseph) "What is it?"
    (Tsubame) "I...I...I...love you."

Tsubame was quick to go up to his face, close her eyes, and kiss him. Joseph was suddenly struck by something he noted but didn't think it will hit him as early as this in his life. He then slowly closed his as their lips were locked for about 10 seconds before they unlocked them and opened their eyes to each other. After finally bringing their relationship to light, they have finally decided on their songs.

(Joseph) "I would like you to sing 'Adolescents' by Incubus..."
    (Tsubame) "And I would also like you to sing 'The Endless Love' by HSP, if you can do it of course."

OOC: For those who do not know the song Tsubame was talking about:

Haha, this is getting interesting.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-26-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven followed Takai but kept her distance and sat on her knees near him. Her tears were now dried, she had a small smile but her eyes still appeared slightly red. "Look..." She began to speak with a soft voice, "You can't let them get to you like this, or you really have accepted their rules. I know hearing this from me sounds stupid because i'm crying but even though I know i've lost my parents... I've gained Travis." She cautiously scooted close to him, only a few inches. "You don't have to face this stuff alone. We're all here for you, I'm here for you."

She reached out her hand toward him, not all the way but slightly away from her body to show she wanted to be his friend. "Come on, lets finish this trial ok?" Her smile stayed on her face, she clearly was being sincere and wanted to help Takai. Then a thought came into her head. Takai was the third person she ever talked to. Which ment she would do anything to help Takai.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya was surprised that the man in light blue knew her song, but at the same time, she expected him to know it as well. She understood enough of this dream world that things aren't always as expected. Anya was still pressed against Jackhammer when the man in light blue sang Raven's song. The song didn't make her sad, but it instead made her feel happy. She understood the song. She knew what it was like to be on that side, which made her appreciate Jackhammer all the more.

Anya was surprised at what came out of Jackhammer's mouth next. She blushed a light red and looked up at him in shock. Jackhammer loved her? Could she believe her ears or was it a trick? At that moment she didn't care and smiled up at him kissing him back for the brief second that Jackhammer kissed her. "I love you too." she said softly after their brief kiss and smiles happily.

When Jackhammer let go of her form, he grabbed her hand. She interlocks their fingers and squeezes his hand for his comfort. She overheard his conversation with himself. She already knew his bloody past, because she is informed of everyone's past as a commander of them. "Shhh...." she said trying to sooth Jackhammer. "It's okay. It isn't your fault for feeling this way. It's the light blue man playing with out emotions." She looked up at him and tries to convey her worry for him, but that she would also be by his side as long as her wanted her there.

She then noticed Takai's outburst and that Travis tried to help Takai. Seeing as she was distracted by Jackhammer' she wasn't sure why there was an argument and was a bit confused. She heard Jackhammer say something about the light blue guy wanting to pick a song of his own and she shook her head. "I think it is a bad plan. Seeing as he seems to enjoy playing with our emotions, who knows what messed (had to censor D: ) up song he will come up with to toy with us. I'm against him picking a song of his own."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

''Your right actually. That could be a devastating combination.'' He clenched his gauntleted hand tight. Then he turned to Anya. ''Thank you, by the way. For everything. You were a wonderful friend, and now... Well now your my love. I think that deserves more than a thank you, to say the least.'' He kissed her. ''And Anya... Don't worry about me. I'm fine, i promise.'' He smiled, and let go of her hand, putting his arm right around her instead.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis had braced himself for a painful onslaught from Takai, but instead he had merely grasped him by the shoulders and violently shaken him. He had expected at least a punch to the face or a knee to the stomach... was Takai holding back? As Takai released him, Travis stumbled to the ground in front of the blue man, breathing heavily as his lungs burned from anger and the physical exertion. He briefly wondered why his vision was hazy, and then realized that he had removed his glasses before confronting Takai. He reached into the pockets of his khakis and grabbed the thin frames of his spectacles, scrutinizing the lens to make sure they hadn't somehow broken during their argument. He placed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and looked around.

The first thing he saw was Takai a few paces away, who had apparently tripped while he had stormed off. Next to him, holding out her hand was...
    Raven? Travis blinked in bewilderment as he watched this scene unfold. Why was she suddenly so willing to help Takai? He remembered how she had approached him once before as well... Did Raven see something in him that Travis couldn't? He decided to not think too much on the matter; it confused and irritated him. Travis wanted to help Takai, but he knew it was dangerous; he was annoyed that Raven had seen fit to involve herself.

He began reflecting on Takai's words, "
    I'm sick and tired of being herded around like cows to the slaughter!"

'
    Maybe so... but if you were to force your way out without thinking twice, if you were able to break the barrier that was not meant to be broken, what would you do then?' Travis thought, glaring at Takai disdainfully. 'Once you got past the fence and finally had your own life to live, what would you do? You broke the rules; you'd be a fugitive. Not only that -- the ones who were imprisoned with you would also be able to break free; but everyone would be wandering around without a clue, lost without any sort of boundaries to guide them. If you were to ask for help from those around you, perhaps you could find a way to escape together and support each other afterwards. Going about it by yourself wouldn't solve anything; you'd still be trapped in a pointless existence if you decided to just shun everyone who tried to help you.'

Travis staggered to his feet, still wheezing slightly. 'We're all "prisoners" in this sick "game". What's the point in treating us like enemies, if we all have the same goal in mind? You may have had a rough past; no one is perfect, but it's moronic to think you can get everything you want on your own.'

He flattened out the wrinkles in his poncho and straightened his glasses once again. Glancing briefly at the blue man, he bowed slightly in apology and hurried away, towards Raven... and Takai. For now, he would let Raven do what she wanted; if she wanted to try and help Takai, he wouldn't stop her. But if he had even the slightest suspicion that Takai was becoming hostile, he'd step in without hesitation.

'You'd still be trapped in a pointless existence if you decided to just shun everyone who tried to help you.'

He wanted to point this out to Takai; but for now, he hoped he would be able to figure it out on his own. He stood a few meters away from him and Raven to give them some space. He gazed around at the others. Anya and Jackhammer seemed to be having some sort of intimate moment, but he ignored it for now. The two musicians seemed to finally be requesting their own songs. That would mean Takai would be the only one left. What would he choose? Would he request anything? Travis stood back and waited.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-26-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Perfectionist xx

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @miki Party★ , @Tragic~Romance

As Takai grabbed him he remained still, he let him let out his rage with a smile.
    "Stop singing dammit! Stop toying with our emotions!" He clenched his eyes and wiped the tears away, "What gives you the right to control us!?"

"Control you? It's your music, i'm just giving it realization. I'm cleaning your souls, letting out the pain from your suffering." He waited for him to let go and Travis come over and try to knock some sense into him.

"One." He said as if he was counting something, watching all of the love unfold in the room he thought it was to mushy and would wish this trail world end faster, his was not easy no but he knew he wanted to help these people.

"The sounds of it I can't sing my own song? I could always reject the last one and keep you here forever but, I see something in this group that I did not see in the last one so even if you make me mad I won't do anything but leave you alone and go on your way. What's the worse I could do?" His grin returned.

"It would seem after these two songs we have Takai. Please have a song ready." He took a breath.
    "The first song shall be 'Adolescents' by Incubus." His eyes change a strange color, almost a dark purple.

"I'm feeling out of bounds, out of bounds
    I'm running out of time, out of time
    I know there's no such thing as either of them
    But its doesn't make me feel any better

Out of sight, out of mind
    We're out of time We're out of mind
    Out of mind Out of mind
    Yeah, yeah

I’m feeling overwhelmed, overwhelmed
    It’s getting out of line, line, line
    I know I’m not alone
    Just adolescents, you and I
    It doesn’t make me feel any better

Out of mind Out of mind
    Yeah, yeah
    Out of mind Out of mind
    We're out of mind
    Yeah." Again the same thing happens his voice was pure like the singers his tones, his lyrics everything was perfect., your characters will feel emotions according to the song. After his song is over he almost instantly switches to Tsubame's song request.
    "Hatsune Miku The Endless Love" His hands began to make the sounds as he sang the song in it's original tongue then again in English (which I could not find lyrics to save my life sorry DX (and was to lazy to type it out :P)DX)

After he finished he cleared his throat.
    "What a joyous gift music is. Takai your last if you can't come up with anything you will lose this trail or at least until you pick a song...." He cracks up his neck.

His mouths on his hands open a very soft tone comes from them and a soft voice comes from his voice.
    "'Cause sometimes you feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
    But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that grozit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse." He begins to sing softly as Takai try's to pick a song

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Tsubame had him in sight. She had Joseph where he wanted him and now under her influence now, though soon, he'll regain control of himself but she didn't care. This was perfect for her and she knew that this was her best chance to have some fun with him though she didn't want to overdue it. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, over the shoulders, and locked her them using her hands on his chest. Though it wasn't a time to have fun with him, she could imagine what she can do with him. But it was not the perfect time or place to do it. Right now, there is a particular situation that the two had to solve. She began to tame Joseph and Takai with her new personality that suddenly popped up. Her words now sounded like she can seduce a boy while Joseph's voice became more innocent.

(Tsubame) "Takai, can you please try to choose your song. We might now might be able to leave here without your contribution."
    (Joseph) "Please Takai...choose a song...for all of us..."

Joseph hoped that he can break Tsubame's influence of him before he was completely stuck.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jaxkhammer listened to the two songs , not feeling much at all. The first song helped ease his mind, helped Cain, Able and Remus siink back to his memory. He concentrated on the music, just letting it press the memorys dow. "out of mind inded" he muttered. The second song was to fast, and in the original langauge, he didnt understand it. He knew Finnish, sweedish, german, and Italian, as well as.English, but not japanese. when sung in English, he didnt feel anything either. just a faint flicker of adrenaline. "hmm..." he said. "thats odd. Didnt feel anything." He looked to Anya. "Did you get anything from that?"

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya shrugged a bit at the choices of song. She didn't really feel anything and leaned into Jackhammer's form as his arm came around her shoulders. She was surprised to find out how easy this trail was. She didn't quite believe it yet though. The only thing she was worried about was that Takai wouldn't be able to find a song and would be stuck behind. She guessed that first song the light blue man sung was to help Takai forget his troubles and since Anya had already forgotten hers with Jackhammer's help, the song didn't affect her at all.

The other song she just didn't understand and there for couldn't feel any emotion at all. She nodded at Jackhammer's comment. "No I didn't feel anything at all, but I figure it is because everything that had troubled me earlier is gone because of you." she smiled up at him and leans her head on his shoulder. "I also could understand that last song at all. I think It was a different language."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"yea, it was japanese. i got a coupla words." he smiled down at her. ''and im glad i could help. your just what i needed too. the solution to my problems and the most stunningly beautiful woman i will ever lay my eyes on." He smiled and leaned down, kissing her softly before standing gently up again he enjoyed her company, the feel of her leaning in his arns. He smiled to himself. then he swore loudly in finnish and spun on the spot, realing Anya. "I shoulda asked for Remus's favorite song. I always feel happy hearing that, for days afterwards" He sighed, taking Anya back into his arms."Oh well... Sory if i sound a bit miffed later Anya." he hel her tight, and his heart thumped loudly as he realised that, if Anya were to die, or leacve him, hed be greif syriken beyond beleif. He gripped her tighter still, muttering "I wwont loose her" to himself.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya smiles brighter at what Jackhammer said about her appearance. She kisses him softly back and placed her hand his warm clean shaven cheek. "You make me so happy, Jackhammer. When we get out of this crazy dream, I hope we remember this and evolve our relationship." she blushed and realized for the first time if they would even remember what they did now. She looked down and bit her lower lip softly then she went reeling away from jackhammer in surprise. "If you chose that song, then we wouldn't have had the confidence to show each other how we felt." she smiles softly, lovingly up at Jackhammer as he brought her back into his arms. "So now whenever I hear that song, I will always remember these past moments."

Anya felt Jackhammer's grip on her tighten and smiles softly leaning her head against his form. "You won't loose me. After all I'm faster, stronger and smarter than you since I'm commander, Cadet Jackhammer." she laughs softly teasing him a bit by calling him a lower rank than he was.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Tsubame's song seemed to have a hidden effect that nobody didn't know. Love has collapsed on the entire group, even Anya and Jackhammer were having fun. Tsubame was having so much fun with her love, Joseph. She could imagine the many possibilities on what she can do to him. He was now under her influence, though he still has some of his control over himself. He began to ask a question to her...

(Joseph) "Tsubame?"
    (Tsubame) "Hmm?"
    (Joseph) "When we get out of this dream, do you think I can join your band?"
    (Tsubame) "Sure, though I may not be able to help you to get you to Japan, I can arrange something for you."
    (Joseph) "Ahh..thank you..."

Joseph was panting, still under her influence. He went from a high spirited person to an innocent person. Though he wanted to break free of this, he began to let Tsubame have her fun with him. It just a matter of time before she breaks her control of him at the end of this trial...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-27-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC- Urgh... I feel awful today.

Ic- Jackhammer grinned. ''Thats Engineer 1st Class Jackhammer, Ma'am'' He said, sarcasticly emphasising the 'Ma'am'. ''or have you forgotten my promotion from kast week already?'' He dropped his grin back to smile. ''Hey... Takai. You got a song yet? Or can i request another one from the walking blue record player?'' He grinned, knowing the song. it may even give im a chance to show off his dancing, which was good. well... Its better than my brothers anyway he said, recalling Cains attempt at dancing. He turned to Anya. ''Ever Danced before Anya?'' He asked. ''Not a waltz or anything, just a casual hand in hand dance?''

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

{OOC: Dear god I've been so swamped with school atm, sorry! I've been able to keep updated with the story but I haven't had much of a chance to post anything. >_< Now then... *cracks knuckles*}

As Travis continued observing Takai and Raven, the blue man began singing the male musician's request. It was a familiar song, but he didn’t really pay attention until a single line began echoing relentlessly in his ears.

For some strange reason, these simple lyrics pierced Travis to his absolute core. He began to feel anxious. For the first time since he had arrived in this realm, he had come to a horrible realization; was any of this real at all? Was everything, and everyone, just some sort of figment of his imagination? He had never met these people before. He had never seen this place before. He never thought he would see doors falling from the sky, or two people merge together to form a hideous lumbering monster; he never thought he’d witness a murder, and he never thought he’d meet a performer whose voice alone could manipulate his very emotions and state of mind.

Were Anya and Jackhammer just there to give him a realistic glimpse into military affairs? Were they here to make him despise violence and bloodshed even more than he already did?

Were the two musicians supposed to symbolize his yearning to return to a normal carefree life, one where he could freely go out and explore the world, going to clubs and concerts like a regular young adult?

Was Takai merely a reflection of himself in a demonic mirror? A hateful, bloodthirsty clone? Someone whom he wanted to help, and yet at the same time, wanted to avoid entirely?

Was Raven nothing more than the grown-up image of Maylene? A younger sister that he so desperately wanted to see survive to become an adult?

Travis’ breathing became ragged, and his vision swam. He clutched his stomach, feeling sick. Was everything just a mirage? Did these people exist at all? Was the blonde boy really to blame for anything that had happened to him so far? Was he also just something from Travis’ imagination? Was all of the effort he was putting forth to protect the others all for nothing? Would they just disappear forever once he woke up from this nightmare, never to invade his conscious again? Was he laying his sanity and physical well-being on the line to protect people who didn’t even exist?

He reeled, stumbling backwards a couple of steps. As the song reached its climax, Travis’ anxiety rose to dangerous levels. He was hyperventilating, and his forehead was drenched in sweat. Something thumped brutally against his ribcage, as if wanting to burst free from his chest.

His heart?

That’s right… if this were just a simple dream, he wouldn’t be able to feel his heart, hear its thunderous rhythm over the sound of the music.

In dreams, you don’t feel the sickening splatter of blood against your bare skin…

In dreams, you don’t notice the overwhelming pain as your legs are crushed beneath a colossal beast…

In dreams, you don’t feel yourself losing control of your sanity…

In dreams, you don’t have the innate instinct to protect a stranger with your life…

Travis stood up straight and shakily wiped the sweat from his forehead. He took a deep, steadied breath and ran his fingers through his messy black hair, as he usually did when he was distressed. The song was ending, and he could feel his senses returning. He remained standing, a few meters away from Takai and Raven. He blearily looked around at the others, still breathing rather heavily.

There were Anya and Jackhammer, locked in embrace. Power hungry military officers? No… the way they gazed at each other was much too tender to symbolize the mindless soldiers he had always envisioned.

There were the two musicians, who were also having their own moment. Two strangers who had met by chance, with similar interests and a particular goal in mind. Born on opposite sides of the globe, but sharing a common dream. These two were too different, and yet too much alike to be a mere cliché from Travis’ imagination.

Takai was still crouched on the warm snow, tears pouring without restraint down his face. Was that really the face of a madman? Every sane person cried when they were confused or distraught; Travis had certainly shed his own share of tears in the last couple of hours. How could he judge someone he didn’t know?

Lastly, Travis watched Raven as she tried to comfort Takai. Yes… she was a lot like Maylene. She was kind and willing to help others in need, despite their history or the wrongs they may have committed. She was willing to forgive and forget; something that Travis had always had problems with.

Travis came to the conclusion that even if this place was an alternate reality, these people were indeed real. They had their individual personalities, their own backgrounds and reasons for living. They were just as substantial as he was; the warmth and tranquility he had felt when he had held Raven had been real, and the exhaustion he had experienced when he had wrestled Takai had been real. Not to mention, how could they choose real songs that he had never heard before?

The blue man began singing another song, apparently a request from the female musician this time. As Travis had expected, it was in a foreign language; one that he didn’t know. Although he didn’t understand the lyrics, the upbeat techno lifted his spirits slightly. He gazed around at everyone again, seeing them in a brand new light.

Jackhammer called out, ''Hey... Takai. You got a song yet? Or can I request another one…?”

I don’t think that’ll work…’ Travis thought with a frown. Surely the man would expect Takai to choose his own song – this was the second trial after all; having Jackhammer request another song would probably be considered cheating, and Travis didn’t want to see what kind of consequence that would result in.

After what had seemed like an eternity in silence, Travis spoke up. “Come on, Takai. There has to be at least one song you remember. I’m sure even a nursery rhyme or a simple tune from a TV commercial would work. Even if you’re not into a certain band or genre, there’s no one out there who’s completely deprived of music; it’s everywhere. Even if it's a personal rhyme or song. The man knew Anya's cadence, so I'm sure he'd be able to sing anything you requested too.”

He then walked a bit closer, waiting for Takai to think of something, so that they could advance onto the next stage.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-28-2011 at 10:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information