AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Jackhammer let Isabel run her hands over him a bit, ignoring the sensation. He held Anyas hand as an anchor to reality. Then once she had Finished He let go. He waljed owards her in a slightly sleepy manndr, then put his hands on her neck. "I think... I think..." He said, his hands gently caressing her. "I think...

Its time for you to shut up."

Even as he said the words he poyred his malice into his marked arm, and the power he obtained blew Isabels neck open, blood gushing out like afountain. Jackhammers face had contorted; He looked like a warped versuon of himself, bloshot eyres and a mouth of teeth which smiled with the savagery of an enraged mountain wolf. He was showered in blood quite quickly. and he blew a couple of shotghn rounds into Isabels chest, then leapt backwards as he reloaded,the savage grin still covering his face.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

With Jackhammer's cut on Isabel's throat, Joseph regained control of himself. He broke Tsubame's grip of his waist and he fell to his knees, panting so fast that it felt like his chest was going to explode. Sweat began to drip down from his head as he began to recover from Isabel's vice grip on him and the boys. He came dangerously close to losing it, as if he was going to become something different, something he didn't want to be. If Isabel would wake up after that head chop, he will stop her.

(Tsubame) "Joseph!"

Tsubame ran to her and embraced him as he was recovering. She was glad that she didn't lose him over to a single seducer, she would be angry.

(Joseph) "Thank you Jackhammer..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai's rage grew far beyond his control, forcing him to hold his head in his hands from the intense pressure of the bloodlust. He could feel his veins throbbing violently against his skull, his hair clenched in his fists as if he was about to rip it out at any moment.

Something is changing in me... I don't know what it is, but I.. can barely control it.

Finally, unable to hold himself back any longer, he cracked.

Licking his lips, he smiled and popped his knuckles, hissing, "Time for a little warmup!"

Takai's head shot up, and he saw Isabel's head fly of in a spray of blood, the result of Jackhammer's destructive arm. Vision turning red, he tore past Travis and Raven in blinding speed, almost knocking them over. As Jackhammer jumped back after blasting the demonic girl's abdomen with his shotgun, Takai rammed into her body, sending it hurtling into the flowerbeds. He then proceeded to jump on her body and pummel her with punches, even though she made no attempt to fight back. Blood and bodily fluid sprayed as the metal studs from his gloves tore her flesh open. He didn't stop. Laughing maniacally Takai lifted her body into the air by the arm like a ragdoll and swung it over his head in a blood stained arc. The corpse hit the ground in a sickening thud, and the sound of cracking bones could be heard.

Displeased at the lack of action, Takai turned to face the others, his mouth twisted into a demented smirk, and his entire body splashed in Isabel's blood.

"So.... eheheh.... who would like to be next?"

Raising his head, Takai stared at them, and though it seemed like it was him, his eyes were glazed as if under the control of a different being entirely.

Without warning, a sudden excruciating pain tore through his mind, and he dropped to his knees clutching his head.
    "No!! I don't want this!" He yelled out in his normal voice, "Don't kill them dammit!"
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 10-04-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Allia shoved the piece of cotton in her nose and processed what Nanako was saying "So its like a big game...?" She asked staring up at the sky. All of the people around them were just kind of wandering aimlessly, none of them seemed like they wanted to beat the system of things. This girl that she had just met had just offered to be her partner, She was not about to turn this down. "Sure ma'am, I will most definitely be your team mate." Allia grinned a big smile when she heard someone pushing through the crowd of people.

He seemed angry, running over everyone who was in his path, probably wandering what was going on. Allia picked up a pebble off the ground and threw it in the general direction of Antonio "Hey!" She yelled, cupping her mouth with her hands like it was a megaphone. "Come here for a minute!" She asked, starting to take in the settings. If this was a game, they would need someone who is a tad bit stronger to even out the group. If someone came along who was out for blood and really strong, she didn't know if she and Nanako could take them, but of course she didn't know what Nanako was capable of. Allia Stood there, crossing her arms over her chest, watching both Nanako and Antonio.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance

"Now, what was the point in that? Don't you know the golden rule? Don't attack unless attacked? That goes for certain trails as well!"
    She starts to stand up fixing her body and regenerating her head making new one

"Your fools." She sweeps her hand over the earth and changes the landscape. For everyone it will be different...

For Takai - You will be face to face with your worst enemy, your best friend from your child hood. He will be as tough as he normally was, he must come close to beating you before you prevail against him.

For Travis - You will be in a hospital room with your sister, she will repeatedly ask where were you with a heart monitor beeping soon enough he heart will stop then blood will fill up the room and her face will be in the blood as well as Raven's

For Raven - Your in a huge crowd and everyone is laughing at you your I-pod is no where to be found and Travis is no where to be seen. Instead he's also laughing at you.

Joesph - Tsubame will be chained to a wall, and be beaten sententious by a copy that looks a lot like you. Fight him almost lose to him and then beat him.

Tusbame - Takai and Joseph will behind a glass you can not get through, and they will begin to fight and Joseph is losing... badly

Jackhammer - Your missing you legs yet feel no pain in them you don't have your shot gun and your right hand has also been removed. Everyone else is dead except for Anya who is fighting all by her self against a huge wave of enemy's.

Anya - You will be in a room, with your parents. Just standing there with twisted smiles.

Note: When I say someone is fighting someone else, they will be going through there own "fear" So everyone is alone right now.

"Well now..." She walks up to everyone's body, there all fighting this battle inside of there mind so there body's are open for attacking.

"I want you... and you... and you... and YOU!" She said hitting Takai, Joseph, Travis, and Jackhammer in the chest removing a red steam from them.

"Your anger and hate have been removed. You will not remember your past anger. Anyone who you were ever angry at has now been forgotten... if you live past this..."
    She backed up and hit the ground bringing up a shower. She then walked into the shower and waited for everyone to return... or die...
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 10-04-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Nice, so this is where the fear part comes in.

IC: As Joseph began to recover, something changed. The environment was different from what he saw earlier. Then he saw what appeared to be something he didn't anticipate. Something, that he actually feared the most. When he looked, he saw Tsubame chained helplessly to a wall while someone was beating her to a pulp. As she struggles to his feet, the person beating her turned and he looked a lot like him. But yet, it wasn't him. Who was he? What was this?

(Joseph) "Who are you...? And what are you doing to my girl?!"

Without asking questions, the copy of him suddenly summoned a set of swords and impaled Joseph before he got the chance to react. Most of the swords stabbed his body while the others grazed his skin. Joseph fell to his knees yet again with his hands immediately touching the ground, with blood splashing onto the ground from his body and mout as he gasp for breath. Thankfully, this wasn't real as one of them hit his heart but yet he wasn't dead, it was only his worse nightmare. He got back up on his feet and drew out his guitar. It wasn't armed to the teeth with blades but he can beat this mystery person. With one, hard, and sharp strum of his guitar. He played a note so loud it blew the mystery man away and into dust, blowing out his ears in the process as well. Joseph then took off his headphones and dropped it to the ground along with himself. He head was mostly bleeding, including his earsdrums, while his body was going weak and was bleeding as well. The copy of him was gone, thankfully into dust. Nobody will take his love nor a copy of him will never beat the original him.

(Joseph) "No copy will beat me, I'm the original. Nobody will take my love..."

With an another blink of his eyes, he was back in Wonderland. He found himself on the ground and as he got up, he noted that everyone was at a complete standstill. Everyone was experiencing their worse nightmares and their worse fears. Joseph proceeded to help his lover first before the others, he needed some form of happiness. He didn't have the ability to attack Isabel after all, seeing that she took his will to fight her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Tsubame was blocked by a unbreakable glass, she continued to watch her love, Joseph, get pounded away helplessly by Takai. She couldn't let this happen yet she can't stop it. She was being blocked by an unbreakable glass. She had to get through, she had to break the glass to save Joseph. Even if it means to tear her arms apart.

(Tsubame) "I'm coming Joseph!"

Tsubame continued to pound away at the glass as her hand began to bleed but still no sign of cracks in the glass. She continued to pound at the glass with endless effort...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-05-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

It was if she was never in Wonderland, everything changed so suddenly. "Whats going on.." Ha ha ha! Slowly the sound of laughter began to fade in, then a crowd appeared. Ha ha ha! Who were they laughing at? And where were the others? To her left, and to her right there was no one she knew; Not even Travis. Ha ha ha!She began to panic slightly but kept calm, it wasn't until she noticed everyone was laughing at her that she began to panic even more. Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! It was endless, and hopeless, all she could do was watch everyone pointed and laughing.

Ha ha ha! One laugh stood out beyond the others. Not too far into the crowd from her was a very familiar man with glasses. Travis. He...was laughing at her. Ha ha ha! Her breathing began to increase, so was her heart rate. "No..not again..." She whispered to herself. Ha ha ha! "Everything's blurry...I need- No... I don't need help. I can't rely on someone all the time...Even so..what do I do..." Her breathing didn't change, even though she tried to control it. Ha ha ha! The laughing would not stop, she couldn't think.

Then she thought of herself in the Night club, how it was always so loud, huge crowds, and she controlled them. With her MUSIC. Thats it! Music! She didn't have her music but she had something else, her voice. Songs flowed through her head as if she was looking through her I-pod. Finally the perfect. Ha ha ha!

"Off with your head
    Dance ’til you’re dead
    Heads will roll
    Heads will roll
    Heads will roll
    On the floor

Glitter on the west streets
    Silver over everything
    The rivers all wet
    You’re all chrome.

Dripping with alchemy
    Shiver stop shivering
    The glitter’s all wet
    You’re all chrome"

She began singing softly then as she neared the chorus she began to sing louder and louder until she was loud enough to cancel out the laughter, suddenly it was as if she had them hypnotized, everyone stopped laughing, just staring with blank eyes.

"The men cry out the girls cry out
    The men cry out the girls cry out
    The men cry out, oh no!

The men cry out, oh no!

Off with your head
    Dance ’til you’re dead
    Heads will roll
    Heads will roll
    Heads will roll
    On the floor!"

Her fears began to vanish, she pointed to everyone was if commanding them to dance, and so they did. Everyone danced as if it was what they were born to do so. She smiled while singing and finished them all off with the final chorus.

"Oh oh
    Off off off with your head
    Dance dance dance ’til you’re dead

Dance dance dance ’til you’re dead!"

Suddenly everything vanished. Was she back in Wonderland? All around her the others seemed to be lost in their own nightmares. There was nothing she could do but wait. A shower? She noticed Isabel was no where to be around. She wanted to go in after her but she knew she couldn't do it alone. Instead she stood still and pretended to be lost in her nightmare, waiting for someone else to escape. If Isabel came out she would hopefully trick her.

OC: Dear lord I know how Ryu feels XD Btw the song is "Heads Will Roll" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer felt the sudden cahnge, and he Panicked. He lookd away and shut his eyes, and uopn opening them he was in his nightmare. Anya was fighting a huge wave of eneies. He reached over his shoulder to find His shotgun- Gone. Machine pistol- Gone. He looked down to his right arm. The hand was missing. He could use it, but he had a feeling it would backfire if he did. He sighed. ''Hand to hand, hand to stump. I'll have to deal with one to get a weapon.'' He made to move forward, but toppled over on the blood stumps of legs he had. ''What the hell... No! No no no! This can't be happening!" He crawled along the ground, pulling himself along with a spare hand. ''I'vegot one arm. Thats better than no arms... I can help... I can help...'' He repeated the words over and over, but he didn't get paticularily good speeds with one arm, and Anya looked to be dying.

Jackhammer called out in dispair, and smashed his right stump to the ground. The floor spit and cracked with the power contained, and he was blasted several feet into the air, his arm erupting with blood in several places. however, amny of the Enemies anya was fighting against syood bolt uprihgt and their heas, arms and legs exploded, showering everything with blood. Jackhammer hit the ground just befre the blood and body parts rained down onto him and anya. He grabbed on of the enemies fallen weapons, an F.N FAL, and he sprayed the remaining enemies with bullets. A fair few dropped, but then jackhammer collapsed from pain and the enemies swarmed over Anya - or whatever it was that looked like Anya. He began to breath heavily on the ground, at rapid rates. ''can't do it... Useless...'' He began sobbing.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

As Travis was lost in thought, his eyes remained closed. He felt at peace as he held Raven, nearly invincible. Not only was he certain of her safety while she was shielded within his arms, he somehow felt untouchable as well. His hold on her relaxed a bit more. There was no need to panic; he was there to protect her, and she was there to keep him anchored to reality. He opened his eyes for a moment and studied Raven's expression. She looked angry for some reason, although he couldn't figure out why. He pulled her closer, hoping to calm her down somewhat. He didn't know why she was so enraged; the image of her furious expression sent several emotions coursing through him. He felt saddened, frightened, and angry as well.

'Why is she so mad? Did I do something? I hope she doesn't hate me for hugging her so suddenly like this... Wait, who is she looking at...? ' His train of thought was broken as he tried following her gaze. Without warning, a girl in green wrapped his arms around him lovingly. He blinked for a moment, confused. 'Who's this?'

That's right... the girl was Isabel... the one who had tried to seduce him with her unearthly charm. He wondered why she had so little influence over him now. He watched wordlessly as she left, and then, sighing, closed his eyes and rested his head against Raven's. This inexplicable calm; he couldn't even describe it. Raven's presence seemed to have completely wiped his worries away, he couldn't understand why. And yet, unlike Luke's divine singing, or this girl's flirty composure, he felt no malice or malevolence in the way she comforted him.

Just as he was about to speak, the hair on the back of his neck stood on end. A split second later, Raven was pushed rudely from his arms. He snapped his eyes open, wondering what had forced them apart.

Immediately, his gazed rested on Isabel's face, which was alarmingly close to his. "Oi, is this your girlfriend? Why don't you run away with me? We could have lots of fun together," she said sweetly, lightly touching his cheek. His face flared and everything else seemed to disappear except for Isabel. It was impossible for him to keep control over himself when she was so close. Not only that, Raven had been torn away from him; his lifeline to reality had been ripped from his grasp. Nothing stood between him and Isabel any longer. He gulped as his eyes remained locked to hers. His face turned white hot and his legs felt weak.

'Girlfriend? What girlfriend? Who... what? Run away...? Okay...'

He began to stumble mindlessly after Isabel as she walked away. Another stabbing sensation swept throughout his skull, and he winced. His eyes closed in pain, and his mind cleared again as the green witch disappeared from his view. 'What the hell am I doing...?'

He spun around to look for Raven, but a sickening splattering sound pervaded the tranquil atmosphere of the meadow. Several things seemed to happen in quick succession: Acting solely on reflexes, he glanced back at where Isabel had just been. The sight made his skin crawl. Jackhammer had somehow blasted the young girl's head from her shoulders; gore sprayed in all directions. He then proceeded to fire a few rounds into her chest, causing her to reel backwards from the impact. Travis shivered from the glimpse he caught of Jackhammer's feral expression. 'Is that what I looked like when I was under Luke's control...?' He thought, shuddering even more violently. Before he could manage to look away from the nauseating mess, Takai seemed to appear out of nowhere, and started brutally pummeling Isabel's frail, lifeless body.

Takai turned around to face them, his face also twisted into a horrible, morbid grin. "So.... eheheh.... who would like to be next?" He asked, blood splashed across his torso like crimson paint. His tone made Travis' entire body tremble. That wasn't Takai's voice... No matter how violent he may have appeared or behaved up until this point, he knew that Takai wouldn't turn on them like this... Then, just as Travis was preparing his taser to try and subue him, Takai clutched his head and screamed, "No!! I don't want this! Don't kill them dammit!"

'So he's still somewhat aware...' Travis heaved a sigh, but his relief was short-lived.

"You're fools," He heard Isabel's sickly sweet voice drift from her trembling, mangled body. She rose to her feet, her bones cracking as they reformed and twisted back into their appropriate sockets. Travis cringed. Before her captivating beauty could be completely restored, he wrenched his gaze away from her regenerating form.

As he looked frantically to find Raven, his vision faded, and everything went dark and silent.

Travis mumbled. He groggily lifted his head from the uncomfortable white sheets that his face had been buried in. He blinked and looked around, adjusting his skewed glasses. He was in a hospital room. White walls, white floor, white bed...

He gasped lightly as he saw Maylene laying in the bed, an IV protruding from one of her arms, and an oxygen tube curled around her face. She was smiling at him. "Have a nice nap, brother?" She asked, smirking. He shook his head blearily.

"It was... just a dream? After all...?" He whispered in awe, gazing around the familiar hospital room. "No... just a nightmare. Dear god..."

Maylene frowned with concern. "A nightmare? Well it's over now. You were so wiped out, you even started drooling on the sheets," she pointed out crossly. A kind grin cracked on her face again. "But at least you're a bit more rested. I keep telling you to not push yourself!" She then leaned forward and threw her arms Travis around his shoulders. "You're okay, right? What was the nightmare about? Can I help with anything?"

He blinked and returned her hug. "No, it's nothing--"

"You always say that!" She scolded, rapping him lightly on the head with her knuckles. He snickered.

"It's okay. It was just... so real... and there was even this one girl, she reminded me a lot of you," He said, remembering Raven.

Maylene released him and looked at him in interest. "Was she pretty?" She asked curiously.

Travis froze for a moment, staring off into space. Her image was so vivid, despite being just a dream. "Yeah... she was," he replied quietly. A sudden wave of regret and sadness washed over him, and he hardly noticed as a single tear rolled down his cheek. He would never see her again; it really had all been just a dream -- a terrible, twisted nightmare. Now that he had awoken, he felt empty. He never thought a dream could make him feel such mixed emotions. Travis wiped the moisture from his eyes. "Raven..." he caught himself whispering. Even though it was obvious she had been nothing more than a figment of his imagination, he couldn't help but wonder if she was okay.

Maylene twitched above him. "Raven... that was her name...?" She asked, her voice suddenly very stretched and cold. "You seem to care more about her than you do me... Am I really such a nuisance for you, that you would rather spend your time fantasizing about girls than take care of your sister?"

Travis stared at her, horrified. "N-no! That's not it at all! May, what in the world are you talking about--?"

"Where have you been all this time?! I've been waiting for you, but you've been too busy daydreaming!!"

"No!!" He yelled back at her, tears swelling in his eyes. "No, no, I'm here! I'm here now! I didn't mean to leave you!!"

"Well now is too late," Maylene said quietly, and Travis' ears throbbed as the noise of his sister's heart monitor became louder and more rapid. The sound was soon deafening, he could barely hear himself screaming.

"No, no, NO! MAYLENE!!!"

The quick beeping became a single, unbroken screech in his ears. His eyes became fountains of horror-stricken tears as he stared blankly at Maylene, who lay motionless on her hospital bed, her own last tears streaking down her face.

He lunged forward and pressed the emergency assistance button by the bed frantically. It didn't work. "HELP!" He heard his voice echo around the white room, which had suddenly changed from white to a dreary gray. He felt something warm and wet surround his ankles, and he looked down to see blood beginning to flood the room. He gasped in terror, his entire body numb for a moment. 'This isn't happening!!'

He wanted to flee, he had to get out of this room... he grabbed Maylene's lifeless body and wrenched the wires from her, holding her thin frame in his arms. He then waded through the thick blood that was now up to his knees. His breathing constricted; he was losing it. He held his sister tightly as he forced his way into the hospital hallway. Instead of the familiar small hallway in the Cancer Ward, he was standing in an ominously dark hallway, one that stretched on forever in both directions. The only door was the one he had just come from. The ceiling also appeared to be nonexistent; the walls rose endlessly into a black abyss above him. There was nothing else aside from the darkening walls and the blood that seemed to be filling the hallway at an alarming rate. Where was it coming from?! What the hell was going on?!

He glanced down both sides of the hallway, and then made a mad dash to the right. He fought back the gags that tore at his throat, and tried to ignore the strong stench of the blood as it nearly reached his waist. He lifted Maylene higher, to prevent her from being bathed in the morbid crimson. After a few excruciating moments, he saw someone standing just a bit farther down the hallway. "HELP!" He shouted pleadingly, his tears and nausea blinding him. Even through his blurry vision, he recognized the long white hair as he approached. "R-Raven?" He stammered in utter confusion. She was standing still in the pool of blood, her face expressionless. "Raven!" He yelled, racing as swiftly as he could toward her. "Raven, you have to help! I don't know what's going on, and May... May is..."

His voice was strangled by his sobs as his quick steps began to slow from fatigue and grief. He trudged toward Raven, wanting her to comfort him in any way possible. However, she remained silent, and even as he stood directly in front of her, she did not move. "Raven? W-what's wrong...?"

Her eyes focused on his, and the breath caught in his throat. "Now you want to know what's wrong?" She hissed in a vicious tone that was much too unlike her. "Why don't you ask yourself that? You're the one who killed me, after all."

She gestured to her torso, and Travis looked down to see several scalpels embedded into her stomach and heart, as well as a few protruding from her sternum and throat. He stepped backward, mortified, disbelieving.

Her gaze then fell on Maylene, who was still lying motionlessly in his arms. "Ah, so I see you killed her too. And you thought Takai was a murderer, huh?" She said coldly, her eyes flashing with rage and sadness. "I loved you, and your sister loved you... we both looked up to you, and you decided to kill us."

Travis' vision swam, and his body wracked with tremors. "No... Raven, I... I don't even know what's going on... why is this happening...?" He asked shakily. His head throbbed, his lungs ached, his heart felt like it had shattered like shrapnel in his chest. He lost the feeling in his legs and fell backward with a splash into the pool of blood. Despite the normally thin density of blood, he somehow felt like he was encased in sap or syrup; he couldn't even manage to lift his hand to try and reach for Raven. He gasped, and the metallic tasting blood rushed into his mouth as he tried to breathe.

He was suffocating, drowning in crimson. Maylene and Raven were there, but they were lost within the endless sea of blood. They were gone; he was alone. The people he had treasured and loved the most were dead at his hands.

He felt himself fading... fading...
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-05-2011 at 10:44 AM.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ugh…. What just happened?
    Takai's eyes fluttered open. The searing pain that had been tearing through his head just moments before seemed to have disappeared. All he remembered was running through the door, his vision turning red, and then waking up as if time had passed in an instant. Sitting up from the ground, Takai realized that he wasn't in the flower garden from before, but instead found himself in one of the damp alleyways of Tokyo's Red Light district. He frowned.
    What is going on? Am I awake now?
    Glancing down at himself, Takai noticed he was wearing the same clothes from the dream, so he concluded that he hadn't awakened yet. He stood up and observed his surroundings, which seemed almost too real to believe.
    "Hey there… Takai…"
    The voice that broke the silence was eerily familiar, like a memory just breaking through the surface once more. Takai wheeled around, only to face none other than his childhood friend, and longtime enemy…
    "Chishio…"
    The man laughed and stepped into the flickering light that emanated from a broken lamppost. He was dressed rather formally in such a rough environment, donned in a black suit jacket with a dark red button up underneath. He wore long black khaki pants the fell down to a pair of shiny black dress boots.
    Chishio's face was similar to Takai's except the fact that it was always casually smiling and didn't display the same trademark scars. His hair was black, and hung to his shoulders, while his eyes were just as dark sunk slightly into his face. Most would consider him more handsome than Takai, but the coldness that seeped from Chishio's aura would cripple any woman who tried to come close. He personified the typical Japanese gangster, a member of the Yakuza, down to the last strand of hair on his head.
    "What are you doing here Shio?" Takai questioned, genuinely confused, "Are you real, or just a figment of this dream world?"
    Chishio circled Takai slowly and casually, making no aggressive movements, his hands in his pockets.
    "I was just like you… " the man started calmly, "Trapped in this dreamscape with no other direction to go but forward. I joined up with a group of people, but when I realized they were weak, I killed them, all of them."
    Pulling a hand out of his jacket pocket, Chishio revealed a blood-stained set of brass knuckles.
    "Funny thing was, the next trial proved impossible for me to pass… So I ended up failing." Chishio smiled, "However, the blonde brat deemed me worthy, and gave me the opportunity to redeem myself… "
    Takai had been glaring at his worst enemy this whole time, then decided to speak.
    "What did he want you to do?"
    Chishio chuckled to himself then pointed at Takai.
    "He told me that if I found you and killed you, I could have my soul back!"

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

'Travis...' A voice whispered in his mind. He opened his eyes, but everything was dark. 'Travis...'

'What...?'
    He replied groggily.

'You have people who need you, Travis,' the voice continued softly. It was so familiar... the sound of it reminded him of flowers and sweet summer days.

'...Mum?'

The voice changed. It was Maylene this time, her tone had returned to normal; she no longer sounded angry or dejected. 'We both have to keep our chins up, right?'

He felt himself nod tiredly in agreement. 'Yeah...'

The voice switched again. 'Travis... I love you... Whether as brother and sister, or as lovers...I can't live without you.'

Before he could respond, his own detached voice reverberated from somewhere in the darkness. 'I'll be here with you until this is over, okay? You won't have to live without me. I promise.'

He gasped, and fresh air pierced his lungs. He was awake, and alive. He feverishly shook his head to try and see something out of the darkness. Grasped by a sudden wave of courage, he stood up straight and glared fearlessly off into a random direction, wondering if anyone or anything could see him.

"I'm not willing to die yet," he said loudly into the blackness, to no one in particular. "I have Raven and Maylene; I know they're still alive. You can stop this game, I know what's going on. Take me back. Take me back to Raven; I'm not done yet."

He waited in apprehensive silence for a moment. There was no reply, but he remained patient. Then, as if out of nowhere, the air was knocked out of him as something collided brutally against his chest, sending him staggering back. A burden seemed to be lifted from his shoulders; he couldn't specify what exactly. He squinted his eyes shut from the pain, and upon opening them, found that he was back in the radiant garden. The nostalgic scent of the flowers disoriented him as he snapped back into reality. He glanced back and forth and saw Raven standing still a few paces from him. Everyone else seemed to still be lost in their trances... so he hadn't been the only one who had been shown his worst nightmare.

He looked over and saw a collapsible shower that hadn't been there before. He knew Isabel was inside, but he didn't care. He felt like he should have been outraged, like he should have gone over to her and furiously demanded why in the hell they had been forced to witness something so terrible, but for some reason, his anger was gone. He felt no contempt for Isabel, nor the blonde boy, nor anyone else, despite the constant loathing he had held for them earlier.

'Why...?' Travis wondered, eyes wide with confusion. 'It's obvious she's to blame for the nightmares everyone is seeing... why can't I feel any anger towards her?! It's as if... as if I've been stripped of any sort of wrath... I can't bring myself to attack her...'

Instead of pondering over this odd turn of events, he looked back at Raven, who was standing in front of him. Her back was facing him, so she couldn't see him. He wondered what sort of horror she was seeing... 'Maybe it's a good thing I'm not able to feel rage at the moment,' he reflected, 'Now I can focus on what really matters...' He took a brief glimpse toward the shower to make sure Isabel couldn't see him, and then slowly approached Raven. If she were still under the spell, perhaps he could break her out of it. "Raven?" He said quietly, placing a hand on her shoulder.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-05-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Raven?" She heard from behind her. When she felt a hand on her should she turned and pointed her Uzi, it was Travis.

"Oh! Travis!" She couldn't help but giggle, she jumped and hugged Travis wrapping her arms around his neck. "You and I are the only ones. But I don't want to go on ahead yet I want to be alone with you..." Even though their nightmares weren't so long, she felt as if she had been away from him for years. All she wanted was to hold him, she didn't care if he saw her as a sister she just needed him more than anything.

OC: @Light Buster sorry i misread your post :x for some reason i thought u were still in. For now lets assume she knows your characters are out and ill correct myself on my next post. *bows* so sorry ;-;
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 10-05-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Joseph approached Tsubame, he began to call to her to get her attention.

(Joseph) "Tsubame...Tsubame!!!"

It was no use though. Life from her eyes were completely gone, she was stuck in her own worse fear right now, in her worse nightmare. Joseph continuous began to shake her, to get her out of her fears but still, no use. Joseph finally resorted to doing a lovely thing to her, kissing her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tsubame) "Joseph, Joseph...JOSEPH!!!!!"

Tears were coming out of her eyes as she completely given up on breaking the glass, with her hand stained with blood, still on the glass. She was now on her knees as she looked down from what happened to what was in front of her, losing hope of everything she knew and wanted. Then suddenly, something was shaking. It didn't feel right, what was going on. Almost immediately, she then began to feel herself blush all over her body and as with a blink of her eye, her lips were coming into contact with Joseph's lips. He somehow managed to break her worst nightmares and fears with a simple kiss. She knew that he didn't want to lose her and as they finished kissing, they embraced each other. They were here, with each other in Wonderland, though it is not the real thing, they knew they were there with each other. No matter what happens to each other, they will always be there with to support each other.

(Joseph) "Now, let's go help the others."
    (Tsubame) "Agreed."

Joseph and Tsubame began to help the others...

OOC: Hey @MikuChuu , what about me? My characters are free.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-05-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer lay sobbing on teh ground. Anya was about to die and it was his fault. He smacked the ground with his stump of an arm. Every smack sent him flying into the air a couple of feet, and facedown into the dirt. Then he heard singing.

''Here I am, Once again....''

he looked up.

''I'm torn into pieces, cant deny it Cant pretend'''

He looked around. All he could see was Anya being swarmed. But he knew the voice. he Shoured loudly ''Cain?''

''Just thought you were the one...''

The voice was echoy, and JAckhammer couldn't sourse it. Then he saw a small light next to him.

''Broken up, Deep inside''

Jackhammer recognised the voice as his Brother Kains. It came from the light. He righted himself on the stumps he had for legs.

''But you won't get to see the tears i cried...''

Jackhammer stared at the voice. It didn't say the next line. Cain hald aways waited for Jackhammer to sing it. He muttered ''Behind these hazel eyes...'' He said. The light Giggled.

''Your Funny Brother. You never sing it right.''

Jackhammer stared. ''It is you Cain. What are you doing here?'' He asked, amazed his brother was present now. The light bobbed as it answered. ''you have to help her Jack!'' It said. Jackhamer muttered something about ''I ahte it when you use my real name.'' The light Giggled. ''How am i going to help her Cain? I'm a useless idiot chasing a dream, with 2 stumps of legs and a wrecked arm, which was my only real weapon in the 1st place!'' The light sighed, a funny sort of sound. ''But you love her Brother? You are thinking about her right now! You love her so much and youre just going to sit and take it in. You can still use yoru arm! It just hurts you! Whts a little pain for her?'' Jackhammers expresion changed from a sad frown to a determined galre. ''You're right... I can. I can do this. Cain, thank you. Say hello to Able and Remus for me.'' Then he shuffled forawrd, raised hisa rm and brought it crashing down. The ground splintered, red lightning crackling along it. every enemy that was touhed exploded into atoms, and the rest fell into the fissures. And with a flash, as jackhammer flew backwards, he awakened agin.

''Arms and legs... Both fine. weapons here. Anya.'' He trailed off. ''ANYA!'' He lept to his feet, Noticing Travis, Raven and teh two musicians were already up. He rushed to Anya's sinde and checked her. Then he noticed his anger, gone. He felt only concern, no rage for the being who did this. But he felt something else. Loathing, not hatred, but a sort of desire to have Isabel gone. He just wanted her removed completely. HE turned his attention to Anya. ''Are you ok... Come on ANya, Give me a sign!''

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OC: Advice/Question/Compliment time with HateSpawn!

@RyuTama - I swear when I read your posts it's like reading a book. You should consider writing a book maybe? I love the detail you go into! Oh, and Travis would not have felt the pain of Isabel hitting him but. That does not matter now, just know you can feel rage later on you just don't really care/remember why you were mad before.

@Light Buster - I was a little confused because they were both in separate things and they ended up kissing? Could you explain that via PM please or in some way.

@Esiphas - Nice, loving the longer posts from you keep it up!

@MikuChuu - I would recommend maybe making sure your character was not mentioned in a post before posting. Not putting you down or anything just keep a mental note, other wise i'm loving the way your character is show shy yet still has courage. Your posting size is good, just keep in mind to watch out for your name mentioned.

@Tragic~Romance - W-What happens next!? I was just reading and you did not finish it! XD Hope to see another nice post like that one. I love how your character has like "another being" within him (what I got from it) that is like blood-thirsty manic yet he does have a gentle side.

@Yukari - I did not get to see a post D: Hope to see it soon! DD

IC: As people start to awaken Isabel turns off the shower, and twirls her hands creating a towel now covering her body as she steps out and the shower disappears.

"Did one of you take my dress?" She said looking around playfully for her dress.
    (I won't bug Travis yet)
    "Well, looks like Anya, Tusbame, and Takai is still down and out. I'm surprised Travis made it out though." She mumbled to herself. She gently rubs the grass and touches her chest, then drops the towel but as the towel drops another bright green dress appears upon her and she sighs
    "Oi, you guys are no fun like the last group." She winked again and laughed before twirling 'round and 'round singing a familiar song
    "You spin me right 'round baby right 'round." She continues to spin before she falls in the grass acting like a 14 year old playing in the grass.

"I don't want to die again..." She said staring at the sky waiting gently for the others to escape from there dream worlds.

"It's ironic... there in a dream world but I sent them to another dream world." She said confusing herself.

"It's confusing to." She laughed just lying there.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry i haven't posted yet. I had a major headache yesterday which HateSpawn knew about, but today I had some bad news from the health center. I went today and found out I have Iritis in my eye. It's very dangerous and I can lose partial or complete sight from my right eye. It's in a lot of pain right now and very blurry because of the ointment I use. Sorry for the late posts though.

IC: Anya was shocked to see such an out burst by Jackhammer when he exploded the young girl's head then jumped back to shoot the young girl with the shot gun. She was shocked into a motionless state with out fast Jackhammer's outburst and how violent his outburst was. Then Takai just went crazy. She was worried about Travis going crazy, not Takai. She grabbed her rifled and awas about to shoot Takai in the leg to get him down, but not killed just as he screamed and grabbed his head trying to find the sane piece of himself that was still there.

Before she could react to the young girl's flirting with Jackhammer, she passed out falling to the bed of flowers under herself. When she woke up, she found she was at home, when she was in high school. She looked around knowing something was wrong immediately. Oh God.....not here...anywhere but here. she thought getting out of bed. She was in her favorite pajamas that she use to wear all the time when she was in high school. She looked around her small room. She noticed the lock on her door was removed, just like in high school. She ran from her father once, and locked herself in her room for the entire night until it was morning and her father was passed out. When she had gotten home from school that afternoon, her lock was gone never to be seen again.

She walked outside her room to find her high school home exactly as it was when she moved out to go to college. She didn't know what to expect when she went downstairs to the living room. She slowly creaked down the stairs to the living. Her mom and dad were waiting for her. SHe shrank back trying to sneak away, but suddenly her father was beside her dragging her to the living room by her hair. She cried out in pain and grabbed at her head trying to reduce the pain. "Daddy!!! Stop!! It hurts!!" she gasped out in pain and tears ran down her cheeks. Her father threw her to the middle of the living room. Her mother was drunk and yelling about how such a lousy daughter she was. How she was lazy and good for nothing. How her mother would have been better off without her.

Then her dad got angrier for some reason and slapped her across the face. Anya curled up into a ball and tried to just take the punishment. her dad kicked and yelled at her. She knew her dad should get bored soon. Her mother had already walked off for another drink. Her father just kept beating her. She was in so much pain. She was crying and she felt like throwing up from the pain. "Daddy stop...please...you're going to kill me." she cried and begged him to stop. She was in so much pain her mind went numb. She tried to get away from her father and the pain mentally and a spark was there. She followed it chasing as fast and hard as she could. Jackhammer.... she thought softly grabbing onto the small flame.

She held the small flame to her chest as tears poured down her face. She realized this wasn't her life anymore. These people no longer knew where she lived. They were locked up behind bars for child abuse. She cried out in angish trying to fight her way out of her own painful memories. Jackhammer!! she screamed within herself and fought against her nightmare father. She had the training now to kill and protect herself. She fought her father, incapacitating him, but not killing him. She stood up from him feeling better now that she knew she could win against her father. She stumbled backwards and collapsed breathing hard from her ordeal. She soon blacked out.

She woke up in a lot of pain as bruises showed up all over her body and she had a few broken ribs and a broken arm. She screamed out in pain as jackhammer tried to shake her wake. tears ran down her face and turned over to throw up from the pain.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Even though Isabel was laughing playfully and cute, Raven's face was still serious. She let go of Travis and walked up to Isabel, standing over her as she was laying on the grass. "So most of are out, now what? And stop showing off your body around all these men. Especially when most of them are with other people, its...well..it's just wrong..." She hated how Isabel was just flaunting her body, especially with Travis around. Why couldn't Isabel just leave already, by this was the trial Raven disliked the most.

OC: had this post longer but...it didn't fit to well..im half asleep so my posts sucks ;-;

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The metallic flavor of blood assaulted Takai's mouth as he was struck heavily in the jaw by Chishio. Flying backward, he collided with the wall, but before he could react, Chishio crashed into his chest, sending all the air rushing out of his lungs. Takai spit up blood.

Dammit! He's too fast! Even faster than me... I can't react quick enough to attack him.

Takai struggled helplessly as his body was pummeled against the wall. The fierceness of Chishio's attacks was something he didn't think he could overcome. Panicking, Takai's mind raced.

I can't beat him.... there's nothing I can do, I was never given anything to fight for, and he's fighting to get his soul back. Dammit I don't want to die.. but death for me is... inevitable...

As his mind slowed down, Takai's willpower drained.

I can't fight this...

"If you must kill, never kill the innocent..."

The voice rushed through Takai's mind, filling his vision with memories he had long forgotten.
    In an instant he was back at his Aunt's hospital bed, where she sat looking outside into the sunset of the fading day. She turned around, and smacked the back of Takai's head.

"Are you listening?" she scolded him, "I'm not just telling you this for the sake of wasted breath you know!"

Takai lifted his head, which had been resting on her lap. Tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"Auntie... don't leave me... I don't have anything else..."

His Aunt's face went from stern to gentle. She put a hand on his head and smiled, rubbing his hair lovingly.

"Please, promise me that you won't kill unless you find something truly worth killing for... Don't be like your father, a heartless murderer who takes joy in sacrificing children to a pointless science." She turned her head once more to the window. "There is a lot more to fight for in life... but it will never just come to you. You have to find it..." Her voice faded off, and the hospital room was consumed in shadow, while the memory faded from Takai's vision.

You have to find it.... All this time I was hoping that something would come to me.... a reason to fight. I killed and killed mercilessly, hoping that an explanation would reveal itself, and even though I never killed an innocent, I still shed the blood of those who had caring and worrying families... I'm such a fool...

Takai dodged one of Chishio's punches, grasping his arm by the wrist.

"I know now," Takai spoke, "I do have a reason for fighting. I have a reason to kill you, but I will not kill you out of anger. You will die simply so I can return and give the others a chance to live."

Chishio's face contorted in anger, but Takai didn't give him the chance to break away. He squeezed roughly on his enemy's wrist, snapping the joint in an instant. Chishio screamed in pain.

"You were my friend Shio, but we never saw eye to eye. I believed in my Aunt, while you did not agree, so you challenged me. You told me that we were no longer friends, and that when you became stronger. You would kill me."

Takai raised Chishio's arm into the air, then struck the elbow with incredible force, breaking the ligaments that held the bones together.

"You joined the Yakuza, and participated in a method of killing I hated, shooting innocent people simply to further your own repute."

A spray of blood decorated the air briefly as Takai rammed his fist into Chishio's jaw, shattering it instantly and shredding the skin with his metal studded gloves.

"I am not angry though, old friend. I refuse to kill you out of hate as you once promised to do to me. No, you are something that simply needs to disappear."

Takai leaned in close until he was speaking directly in Chishio's ear.

"Your death is a necessity."

Chishio's eyes widened. "You son of a--!"

Before he could finish, Takai pulled back his fist and thrust it forward with blinding speed, his arm tearing straight through Chishio's chest and shattering his ribcage. Countless shards of bone punctured both his heart and lungs, causing Shio to cough up blood. In a final move Takai grasped his friend by the hair and smashed his head straight downward into the hard concrete, his skull caving inward and crushing his brain.

Takai closed his eyes...

"Goodbye Shio... I'm sorry I could not save you... but this is what had to be done."

With that, Takai's mind flashed and he was back in his real body. Without word, he sat down and lowered his head, not speaking to the others as they awoke.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako watched Allia throw the pebble at the big guy.
    'Nice shot its good she accepted though i wonder will we get through this or die.'
    She heard Allia shout out to the guy. then as Allia watched her and the other guy she began to think of what this place might throw at them.
    ' evil rabid bunnies like in Spamelot? or something even worse something with our heads'
    "i wonder if that guy will come over to us. After all this place maybe harder than if looks"
    'its all superficial that's it there must be something horrible lurking under the surface'
    Looking about she began looking for other people wanting out of this 'Wonderland'
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-11-2011 at 10:18 AM.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis was startled when Raven turned around to face him so abruptly; she had appeared to still be lost in her nightmare. As she recognized him, her face lit up and she leaped up, throwing her arms around his neck. "Oh! Travis!" She exclaimed happily, "You and I are the only ones. But I don't want to go on ahead yet, I want to be alone with you..."

His fear and uncertainty he had felt evaporated instantly at the sight of her genuine smile. He caught himself grinning as well, his face slightly red. 'She's far more capable than I am,' he thought, but the realization hardly made him feel downcast. On the contrary, his smile widened, and he returned her embrace wholeheartedly. Although he was bigger and more physically powerful than she was, she was certainly much stronger than him in several other ways. He found the notion funny. He had thought that he would be protecting her, but in reality, they had been saving and helping each other the entire time. Raven had already admitted that she didn't want to continue without him, and he had finally come to the same conclusion. She was so much more than the mere shadow of Maylene to him now; she was an individual he admired and respected and... perhaps even loved? He close his eyes as he placed his forehead against hers, grinning wider than ever.

He didn't want to speak; he was happy enough knowing that Raven was with him, happy and safe. He felt as tears of relief escaped between his eyelids. He released Raven for a moment to wipe them away. As he opened his eyes again, his ears were assaulted by Jackhammer's voice desperately calling out to Anya, who seemed to be in great agony. He ran over to them to help as Raven approached Isabel for some reason or another. The last thing he wanted to do was to leave her, but he knew he had to make sure the others were alright as well.

As he got nearer to Jackhammer and Anya, he noticed how Anya's arm was angled oddly. 'D-did that happen in her nightmare?' He wondered, horrified. Whatever she had witnessed or recollected had apparently caused her severe physical abuse. She had even thrown up from the pain she was experiencing. He knelt down a few feet away and unwrapped the thick bandages from his saw. He then proceeded to tie the loose bandages in a certain fashion until they could suffice as a makeshift sling. He held it out to Jackhammer and tried to keep his voice calm as he said, "I know you're panicking, but try and relax; don't force her to move, you'll make it worse. Here; have her put this on. It's not the best, but it'll have to work for now."

After he had handed him the sling, he reached beneath his poncho and grabbed his emergency first aid kit. Luckily there was a small bottle of painkillers. Travis read the label and poured two of the small white pills into his palm, then held them out to Jackhammer as well. "Unless you have some water, she'll have to take them dry. But it's better than suffering from the pain she's in at the moment," he pointed out. "It might take a while for the pills to take effect; until then, keep her still." Once he had given Jackhammer the sling and the medicine, he stood up and glanced around. The two musicians seemed to have broken out of their nightmares, but they appeared to be relatively fine. Takai was sitting wordlessly by himself, his head lowered.

He cautiously approached Takai, hoping that he had regained full control of himself. The image of his bloodthirsty smirk flashed in Travis' mind, but he disregarded it. 'That was just a fluke,' he convinced himself. 'Even Jackhammer had snapped, and I felt like I was about to lose it too... he's not to blame...'

He carefully sat next to Takai and held out two more pills. "You okay?" He asked quietly, "if you're in pain, take these. You might feel a bit dizzy for a while but it's better than the alternative."

Once he had finished checking up on Takai, he planned to to return to Raven. He glanced over at her for a moment and noticed how she seemed to be lecturing Isabel, who was sprawled out playfully on her back in the emerald grass. He shook his head and thought, 'this must be the end of the third trial... what else could she possibly do to us?'

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Allia stared at the guy for a while and then sighed, she averted attention to him, and to the masses of people around her and Nanako. "What now?" She said, staring off into space. This wasn't normal, what could have happened? She was asleep in her soft bed, and now this. This was in no way where she had been before. She was a smart cookie though, she was slowly analyzing the situation. The people that seemed to have given up, were the people walking in a daze. They just walked, in no general direction, there were millions of them, and she was just one in a million. How was she going to change that. She wanted to prove to herself that she was better than most of these people who gave up. So she did the first thing she thought of "Well fine! All of you just walk around in your little daze, and pretend the life you once had can never become attainable" No one looked in her direction. She yelled louder "I am not going to be like the likes of you! I am going home!"

After letting all of the frustration out Allia turned to Nanako. "Lets go." She then started marching off into a different direction, hoping to figure out how to get out.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer blinked at Travis. ''Thank...thank you...'' He said, a little shocked. Had he been so worried? So scared that his commander, twice as strong as he was could have died becuse of a girl who seemed to enjoy playing with mids? ''This whole place is a mind game.'' he says, before helping Anya's arm into the sling. ''Keep that there for a little while. ANd here...'' He said, offering her the Pills and his canteen of water. 'Help yourself. I'm sorry i attacked Isabel. I don't know why. I dont even remember doing it, bar seeing her head just... explode. What was i doing?'' he asks, frowning a little. ''Oh, and I'm sorry. For nearly abandoning you, wlaking off with that girl. She has powers beyond ours, and i couldn't help it, but i'm still sorry. So very sorry.'' He says, a couple of tears sliding down his face. He leant into Anyas not-injured shoulder and rapped an arm around, her, shaking with sorrow and regret.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako listend to Allia's outburst at the walking dummys and followed her and the remembered the doors.
    "Allia i remember seeing some doors lets go and find them they maybe our way out of this Wonderland"
    'at least she doesn't want to be a average person'
    "so what country are you from?"
    She asked to start a conversation
    'And possibly calm her down to don't need hotheadedness right now at this time'
    the people around them seemed afraid and direction less.
    'Such pathetic people don't they care at all or are they that blind and stupid.'
    @HateSpawn can me and ~Yin~ go through the doors or should we get more ppl?
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-11-2011 at 10:18 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Antonio flinched at the stone bounced off his shoulder, he spun round, instinctively reaching for his gun only to be reminded of it's absence, shaking he steadied himself and began to walk towards the couple who had shouted. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed the slightly eccentric dress sense of both of them and suddenly felt very old by comparison.

Thinking back to the lat thing he could remember, a raid on a house in Ardrossan, he and a colleague had got sick of waiting for an armed unit to turn up and had kicked in the door, after which his mind was a blank. The fact that his gun was missing added to his worries. Despite towering over the people nearest him he was scared, he was used to dealing with conventional crime and ordinary people but this was something else.

Confused he said to the girls "Where are we?" His Italian accent had long since picked up a low Scottish burr to it.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya was in a lot of pain and she knew the pills would do nothing for her. She tried to grab her medic bag and then opened it. Grabbing a needle and a bottle of morphine, she injected herself with a strong dosage. Just as soon as the morphine went in in vein there was instant relief. She took off her jacket knowing she had to do this quickly before the morphine wore off. She also took off her plain white t showing a sports bra under neath. She grabbed the medical wrap from her bad and began to slow wrap up her chest because of her broken ribs trying to set them so they wouldn't heal wrong and have to be re-broken.

After wrapping her chest up, she grabbed her shirt and stuffed it in her mouth to muffle her scream that was going to come soon. She grabbed her oddly angled arms and squeezed her eyes tight biting down on the shirt as she jerked her wrist out straight and her arm sliding into place. She screamed into her shirt with all her pain which would have been ever worse without the morphine. tears ran down her face as she added a splint to her arms and wrapped it up tightly. She tossed aside Travis's makeshift sling and grabbed one out of her medic bag.

Gasping in pain she looked up at Jackhammer and smiled softly. "Jack....." she said calling him by his true name for the first time. "I know she does. It wasn't hard to figure out when all the guys fell for her. It's alright" she took his hand and leaned into his form needing the support as her body wasn't going to support herself.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information