AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Raven noticed the door fall, and without hesitation she began to make her way to it. She stopped, then looked at Travis. Her hand slightly reached out to him, but then clenched into a fist. To prevent him from being hurt she had to distance herself, it was for the best right? With a sigh she walked through the door and waited with Joseph and Tsubame.

OC: Sorry for the last response xD been working all week and was at a marching band contest all day @_@

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis cringed and let out a small sob. He wanted to scream, to yell, to plead for this pain to stop. He remained hunched over Anya's medic bag, rummaging blindly through its contents. Even if he found something that could have alleviated his pain, he couldn't focus enough to notice it, let alone use it properly. Blood continued to seep through the bandages, making them useless. 'Dammit...' He thought, panting, tears streaming down his face. 'Dammit!'

He suddenly sprung to his feet, grabbed the bag by the strap with his hand and flung it several meters away. Medical tools flew from the opened pockets and rained onto the grass. "DAMMIT!" Travis shrieked, and then collapsed once again, overwhelmed by the pain. He continued sobbing, clutching the soaked stump of his right arm with his left hand. His head was hung low, his messy black hair concealing the rage and agony in his eyes.
    'Why... why did this have to happen? What the hell have I done?' He gulped back a fresh wave of tears as the pain swept through his body with the fury of countless white-hot piercing knives. He let out a gasp, and then bit his lip to the point where it bled as well. 'What can I do now? How can I be of any use if I couldn't even take care of myself and the others with two arms?'

"Oh man. Travis, your arm is gone...!" Joseph's voice rang throughout his head. Travis shivered.

"Oh my god, Travis, your arm!" This time it was Tsubame. He tried to make himself appear smaller by curling into a ball, and furiously wiped the fresh tears from his face.

He waited anxiously... waited for the one voice that would give him at least a shred of comfort or hope...

But it never came.

Travis turned around and blearily glanced up, hardly noticing as the sweat from his brow stung at his eyes.
    'Wh-where's... Raven?' He wondered, swallowing the gasps and sobs that tried to escape. Raven appeared perfectly fine; she was standing a ways away from him, watching him wordlessly. He noticed how she also appeared to be crying. He grimaced at the sight and tore his gaze away from her. 'At least... at least she's okay...' Despite the pain and torment he was experiencing, he felt a slight smile touch his lips. He had protected Raven somewhat; at least it was him that was like this instead of her. He could have never forgiven himself if he had allowed her to be in this much pain. He looked up again, trying his best to maintain a grin, but then he saw Raven walking away towards the door that had just appeared and his heart seemed to shatter. She hadn't spoken a word to him, and was now leaving him alone, crouched in a pool of his own blood.

Another spasm shot through his body, and this time he didn't bother restraining his scream. Raven was gone; she had passed through the door, and the only one left with him was Takai. "Why? What have I--" He cringed again. "What have I done?! I don't... I don't understand..." He sobbed, letting himself fall onto the ground, his face twisted in agony.

This was the one thing he had dreaded from the very beginning, ever since he had learned that this world was nothing more than a game of survival. He had become useless, and even Raven had left him behind. No words of comfort, no words of apology or farewell. He must have looked horrible at that moment, probably something beyond deserving of pity, but he didn't care. The one person he had vowed to protect had abandoned him, or at least that's how it seemed to Travis. The clenching pain in his chest somehow surpassed the throbbing pain in his shoulder. He gasped for air, and tried to blink away the tears and blood from his eyes.

After several excruciating, heart wrenching moments, he sat up, swaying dangerously from the loss of blood. He took deep breaths, supporting his heavy head with his left hand. Shuddering, he stumbled to his feet, nearly falling over again.

It pained him beyond human words to think that Raven would abandon him. He didn't want to dwell on the idea any more than he needed to. No matter what her reasons were, he wouldn't allow her to continue without him. He might not be the most proficient fighter now, but he could at least jump in as a shield if the need should ever arise. He had promised her that he would protect her, and he would be damned if he broke that promise when they were so close to escaping this nightmare once and for all.

He reattached his saw and medical kit to his belt (albeit with much fumbling and grunting and bursts of pain), and replaced his taser in the pocket of his poncho, which he slung over his right shoulder to hide the wound. He then picked up the case of his scalpels. He had been right-handed, but he still had some confidence in his ability to use his left hand instead.

He swayed again for a moment, but quickly recovered. He stared grimly at the areas where Anya and Jackhammer had disappeared, and bowed his head solemnly. "I'm sorry..." He whispered under his breath, and then slowly made his way to Takai. "Listen, Takai," he began, trying his best to keep the strain out of his voice. His pain increased as he spoke. "There are only five of us left. We have to work together if any of us are going to survive. I know you may not trust us, but we don't have any choice but to team up. Okay? We're all counting on you--"

He stopped speaking, and closed his eyes tightly shut as he recovered from the pain coursing throughout the entirety of his body. He took a deep breath and then exhaled steadily. He nodded wordlessly at Takai and then walked through the door, not paying attention to the usual sensation of free-falling or the blinding light that seared his tear-streaked eyes.

Travis' legs buckled as his feet came into contact with the floor of the black room, and he collapsed, no longer able to stay standing. His vision swam and his stomach lurched as he fell to his knees. He remained motionless, hoping to not draw attention to himself as he tried once again to ignore his overwhelming agony.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Alright it's Sunday and HateSpawn hasn't posted, so I will go ahead and post.

@Light Buster , @RyuTama ,@MikuChuu , @

Takai thought over what Travis has said. Were they really all counting on him? And could he trust them? He didn't know anymore. He didn't feel an rage towards anyone or anything at the moment. He was shocked that he was so calm. maybe his "nightmare" was actually welcomed. It helped him calm his fears which has haunted him for so long. Takai shook his head and walked in through the door to the same place they've many to many times.

-----------------------------------

As you all go in through the door, you will all notice that the men's bathing area is on the right and the women's bathing house is on the left. The fountain was directly ahead as always. New weapons and clothing are available.

The blonde kid appeared behind Travis and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Oh what's wrong Travis? Has you poor, sweet Raven left you? You know what a Raven truely is? A raven is a bird that is a scavenger. Maybe our sweet little Raven has taken all she can use from you and don't want you anymore. Oh how will Travis go on? Raven can stand on her own now. You shouldn't hold her back anymore. You'll just end of killing her." the blonde boy said straightening up and walks past Travis to stand beside the door that leads to the next level.

----------------------------------
    @The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul and now @Esiphas @alisaallthat @

The bird has split up into many small flaming birds. The birds now attack you all. If they touch you, you are burned. Make sure the kill them quickly before the heat gets worst. (Hint: Since the birds are smaller they can be killed easier)

New people (meaning Esiphas, alisaallthat, myself and rodyno) we will be entering to witness the ending of this boss battle. We can all either join in and help, or I can make it possible that we are a separate group the Nana, Gazkul and Soul. Just let me know.

-------------------------------

Freya's blush got darker as the handsome male pointed it out. She was surprised by such a foul mouth he had. She caught the conversation pieces her was having with himself. Is Violet his wife? Is she sick? she thought. She looked back at the field and shook her head. There was no way out that way so all she could do was move forward. She stepped through the door and found herself standing next to Lucas and slightly behind him.

They were standing at the beginning of a bridge and she saw a few people across the bridge being attacked. She swallowed and her hands fisted up as she tried to get the courage to cross. "This looks like hell. Are we suppose to cross that bridge? I think those people need help..." she whispered to Lucas scared.

OOC: Hope I'm not too bad with taking over for HateSpawn.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Raven waited she began to worry, Travis wasn't coming through the door. She had the biggest urge to walk through the door and see if he was alright, but she felt guilty enough for leaving him. 'Maybe he will walk through the door any second now... She thought to herself. Nothing. Where was he? With a small bit of force she bit down on her lower lip. Why did she leave him? She loved him, and he promised to protect her. But in return she leaves him. She had to go back now.

She began to walk toward the door when Travis stumbled through and collapsed. "Travis!" She took a step but was interrupted by the blonde boy walking to Travis. She saw him whisper something to Travis. What was he telling him? What ever it was it couldn't be good. She began to cry softly while watching Travis and the blond boy from only about six feet away. She wanted to tell him how sorry she was, and she didn't want the blonde boy hurting Travis in anyway.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

As he remained crouched on the black floor, panting heavily, he heard someone calling his name. "Travis!" They said, although their voice was too faint and distorted in his ears for him to recognize. Could it have just been his imagination?

He tried to look up, but his head felt heavy. Just then he felt as something or someone seemed to slither next to him, and then a voice, clear but menacing, drifted directly into his ears. "Oh what's wrong Travis? Has your poor, sweet Raven left you? You know what Raven truly is? A raven is a bird that is a scavenger. Maybe our sweet little Raven has taken all she can use from you and doesn't want you anymore. Oh how will Travis go on?" The voice of the blonde boy hissed into his ear. He shuddered violently and his eyes snapped open.

'She wouldn't have just left me like that, we've been together this entire time...' He tried to convince himself. The boy was obviously trying to confuse him, make him doubt himself and Raven. 'I... she needs me, and I need her... I already promised...'

"Raven can stand on her own now. You shouldn't hold her back anymore. You'll just end up killing her."

At this, Travis felt the last of his hope begin to trickle away, like water between his fingers. He was already mutilated enough as it was... could he really do any more for Raven, or would he just be in the way? If he were to continue on, would injuring himself even more for her sake be of any use? If she... if she really wanted to leave him behind... if she was in danger because of his own weakness, what could he do to help her?

'But I promised, blast it!' He thought vehemently, shaking his head. He felt tears burn at the corners of his eyes but he refused to let them fall. A surge of anger coursed through him, and he found himself standing up straight, determination flashing in his eyes. The boy had already returned to his usual spot by the next door and Travis glared at him.

How dare he try and turn him on Raven? How dare he make him believe that he would be the cause of her death? He would never allow such a thing; he was more than willing to step in and sacrifice his life for hers. This shrimpy blonde brat wouldn't be able to change that. He looked at Raven and his anger diminished instantly. Instead it was replaced with a sort of solemn resolution; even if she saw him as nothing but a nuisance, he would stay with her until the end. Even if she insisted on pushing him away, he wouldn't obey. Protecting his promise, and protecting someone he loved; he wouldn't let anything or anyone get in the way of that.

He noticed he was smiling sadly at Raven, but then quickly looked away to survey the room. He saw some sort of device towards the wall. 'That's new...' He thought curiously, ignoring the twinges of pain in his shoulder and chest. He adjusted the poncho over his wound and slowly but surely came to stand in front of the machine. There was some sort of opening, and without really thinking, Travis placed the stump of his right arm in the device.

A strange tingling sensation swept through his shoulder and down his spine, and he recoiled, alarmed. As he did however, a new arm materialized from his shoulder. At first it looked like a sort of hologram, but eventually solidified into a regular, perfectly functional arm. The bloodied bandages tore off of his shoulder and fell to the ground. Travis froze in shock, staring at his restored arm with a mixture of awe, fear, and exaltation. Regaining a limb was just as startling as losing one, if not more so.

Carefully, he experimentally curled his fingers into a fist. He then slowly flexed his arm. It was fine... 'but how?'

He gazed at his regenerated arm for a bit longer, still not quite believing what had just happened. Then, a dark scowl forming on his face, he turned back to the blonde boy. "You thought I was going to fall for your little trap? I guess I was right; you've lost all your humanity if all you can do is just try and bring others down to your level. Well guess what, kid? I don't plan on stooping down to your bratty level anytime soon, and I sure as hell won't let you try and take Raven away from me. I still don't see why you're willing to do this to us; why waste what's left of your humanity by torturing us? Anya and Jackhammer didn't deserve what they got," Travis snarled, clenching both of his fists.

His body started shaking in rage, and suddenly he felt very faint. His arm had been healed, but his body had still lost a lot of blood. He fell forward again, thinking of nothing but Raven as he collapsed to the ground, the room swimming sickeningly in his vision.

"R... Rav--" he gasped, too weak to continue. He could do nothing but crouch on the ground and wait for his fainting spell to pass.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-23-2011 at 02:02 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Lucas frowned. "Theyre in trouble alright. But they are in a trial of their own. Helping them may be against the rules. I say we wait for Maria and head over when she arrives. That way theres as many of us as there of them, so we can form up or we can fivght at the same stregth as they are at." He put a hand gently on Freyas shoulder. "We'll get out of here." He said. "I have to get back for violets sake. She needs new medicine. Prehaps you could supply it? What Hospital do you work at?"
    Last edited by Esiphas; 10-23-2011 at 07:37 AM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Antonio let out a roar of laughter, now this was something he could understand, his broad shoulders flexed as he lifted the heavy weight of his sledgehammer, totally oblivious to the others he dived forward, relishing the fact that he didn't have to hold back on them like he used to back home. Yes this was very different to the place he'd left, the council house under the grey sky, the screaming as they'd burst through the door, the dull pain as a shot found his ribcage......

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Freya look up at Lucas then back at group that seemed to be fighting birds, but the birds didn't quite look normal. She bit down on her lower lip lost in her own thoughts. Oh Danny....What am I to do? You're gone and left me all alone. I couldn't save you and here I am in this weird place and I can't even save my own patients because I can't find a way back. she thought thinking about her husband that had passed away from Ebola virus, a disease that has no cure. It's a level 4 bio-hazard. She wasn't even allowed in his confined room as he laid their and passed away within a week of getting it.

Her hand clutched at the front of her shirt over her heart that was aching, but no tears came forth anymore. She was tired of crying. "I work at the hospital in London. I can fill it as long as Violent, I'm assuming she is sick, is registered there. I can't give out prescriptions to anyone outside the hospital. I'd lose my medical license." Her thoughts drifted back to Danny. She wasn't allowed on his case, because she was a relative and her senses would have been muted because of her love for him.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas nodded. ''We registered with the London Royal Hospital a few weeks ago. Violet Vladmir? The name sticks out, if you havent met her already then it won't be hard to loook her file up. We were going to come in today for new medicine. She'll... Well, lets just say if i don't get out of here by about 12 o clock midday, then Violets never going to wake up. And i cant let that happen. I owe her family- I owe her- at least that much.''

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Freya nodded glad for the distraction from her thoughts. "Yes I've heard the name before, but I'm not on her case. If we get through this, I'll look over her file and see what I can do, but I have the early shift today, and I'm not there. I don't even know where we are right now. I need to get there soon...My...My patients need me." she whispered the last part. She needed to be needed. By being a doctor it fulfilled her need after her husband has passed away. "Yeah...I'll look into it when I get back."

Freya looked back at the door, the other girl that was with them still hadn't come through, did the girl pick the wrong door? Was it just her and Lucas now? Should they go and join the group down below, because it's always better in numbers. "Do you know what happened to that girl? And those guys down there seem to need some help. One of them is injured..."

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raven's heart began to pound and her eyes filled with amazement when Travis gained a new arm. She smiled and blushed slightly but her heart sank when she heard Travis gasp her name. "R... Rav--"

Quickly she was by his side with an arm around him and her face near his so he didn't have to move so much to see her. "I'm here Travis..." She began as her tears started to flow once more. "I'm sorry... i'm so sorry for leaving you. I didn't mean to...I...I love you..." She hugged him tight, but not too tight to where he would be hurt. She let herself cry into his shoulder, as she held him close.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas smiled solemnly. "Were it so easy." he said. "She cant walk of her own accord, so shell be stuck in bed untill i awake. Either by thaat point, shell be dead, or ill have to call an ambulance. I pray for the latter." He looked Grim. "I need to ask the blonde kid- he obviously has some command here."

He shrugged and looked at the group. " No, i think Waiting is a better optionn. Maria is going to be alone otherwise. And We cant have that now, can we Doctor? Shed get hurt if thats the sort of thing were going into. And shed have no-one to heal them. I think we should wait. If you dont agree, thrn you can go and join them. I wont stop you."

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako began sniping the little birds down and was having fun.
    'now this is my kinda thing'
    She doged some of the remaining soldiers and began kicking/hitting them over the edge
    'damn how many are left?? of these soldiers'
    the birds began getting close, she switched from her rifle to the Katana she had and began cutting them. Hse saw Antonio going completely happy and she started to see just how dangerous the man was.
    'i definatley hope never to be on the recieving end of that guys blows'
    "Agh!"
    one of the little fire birds got near her shoulder and scorched it good. cursing softly she began killing more of the little birds with vengence.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Now that they are smaller I won't have to bother with coming up with a plan to beat an over sized flaming turkey." Arem thought to himself. He then started running around the field collecting the fallen soldiers swords and spear tips, broke them into smaller even pieces, then had a smile on his face. "Now lets go full throttle!" He stomps the the floor where the broken blade shards he prepared were placed then it flew to the air. "Original technique! Senpū ryū ha! Arashi! (Whirlwind Dragon Wave: Storm)" he says then he starts spinning like cyclone and one by one, like a machine gun, the shards in mid air were thrown to the horde of flaming birds hitting them one by one. After all the shards were thrown, Arem took a small moment to see how many he took out. He thought to himself since there were 200 who were armed and the weapons he broke were long swords and how many throwing projectiles he could make from one Long sword seems a lot plus the fact his natural talent was deadly precision at throwing cards, he predicted he at least took out 180-200.
    ------------------------------
    The scenario never said that the dead soldiers weapons disappeared so I let my Character collect them and made it as his weapons. And I just combined the strength and speed of his Kyotouryuu with his innate ability to throw cards at deadly accuracy to make that special move. I hope I'm not overstepping any bounds here. >_<
    P.S.
    It's midterms week in meh college so sorry for the frequent interactivity. It's a series of exams so I has to study. Hopefully I'll be more active when this week is over.
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 10-24-2011 at 11:24 AM.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Light Buster ,@RyuTama ,@MikuChuu ,@Tragic~Romance

Two doors appears beside the blonde boy and he waited for the group to get done with getting new weapons and clothes. The group now had to choose either a new power or 50 more stat points.

--------------------------------

@The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul

The small birds burst into flames as they were shot down. Soon all the birds died from the onslaught and formed up into forms that laid on the ground. White and Black laid motionless on the ground, but began to talk in unison. "You have passed Trial 1. Proceed through the door and prepare." A door dropped down for the second group of Wonderland.

--------------------------------

@Esiphas @alisaallthat

The trail will now start. The group across the bridge seemed to disappear (I'm assuming they just went through the door so we can start the trail for ourselves.) Two forms appeared in the middle of the platform across the bridge.

"I am Black...." said the man dress in black.
    "I am White..." said the women and white.
    "We are trial 1. Prepare to die." they said in unison. Dead bodies rained down from the sky when Black raised his hand, then White raised her hand and the dead bodies came to life coming forward to attack them. The heat in the room was well above what a human body could stand for a long amount of time.

Freya watched in horror as dead bodies rained down from the ceiling. She gripped Lucas's arm and looked up at him scared. The bodies came alive and seemed to move towards them. Then the heat picked up and she started to pant. She wasn't use to this heat, she was born and raised in London. It was always cold and drizzly in London.

Freya swallowed and grabbed her sword. She didn't want to take anyone's life, but she didn't want to die either.....but maybe if she did die she could be with her beloved Danny. She was stuck between wanting to live and wanting her horrible heartbreaking to stop.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas grinned. "Living dead huh? Its like the start of every bad horror movies." He was about to draw his pisstol when Freya grabbed his arm. She was Terrified. "Hey, hold it together Doc. We need you alive, and i doubt death here will lead to anything good. besides!" He said, frreing his arm gently and drawing the strange pistol. "I wont die! This is my story, and the main character doesent ever die, at least till the end. And todays only just begun!" With one final flashing grin, he pointed the gun at a large hist of the dead and pulled the trigger, Dousing the enemy in yellowy flames and burning thier bodys into ash.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Joesph and Tsubame watch as Travis got a new arm, Raven and Travis were together again. A lovely scene, especially after what just happened back at the previous trial. During this, Joseph and Tsubame decided to get their stats boosted:

Joseph's Former Stats:

Power: 14
    Speed: 14
    Intelligence: 14
    Survival: 14
    Endurance: 14
    Luck: 15
    Perception: 15

Joseph's New Stats:

Power: 21
    Speed: 21
    Intelligence: 21
    Survival: 22
    Endurance: 22
    Luck: 22
    Perception: 21

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsubame's Former Stats:

Power: 14
    Speed: 14
    Intelligence: 15
    Survival: 14
    Endurance: 15
    Luck: 14
    Perception: 14

Tsubame's New Stats

Power: 21
    Speed: 21
    Intelligence: 22
    Survival: 22
    Endurance: 21
    Luck: 22
    Perception: 21

Once that was completed, Tsubame knew that Joseph and herself had to be alone right now as she took Joseph by his arm and pulled him away toward the mixed baths again. They needed to be alone again, they needed time alone, especially to talk things out, if they do ever get out of Wonderland. Once they entered the baths, Tsubame locked the door behind them as they took off and discarded their old clothes, leaving only their bare bodies while they took their towels with them before entering the baths to clean themselves, alone for a bit. For a while, the two didn't talk to each other. They even began to wonder if Wonderland was just a place for people so they couldn't escape. It shouldn't be, there was trials for them so they can get out of here. No matter what happens now, they'll leave Wonderland alive, with everyone else that is left. Joseph approached Tsbuame from behind her and proceeded to clean her up while Tsubame was about to do the same.

(Joseph) "I don't think I've said this before but..."
    (Tsubame) "Hmm?"
    (Joseph) "I...I love you."
    (Tsubame) "I knew you say that."

Joseph smiled as he kissed Tsubame and in turn, they embraced each other with their clean bodies. After that small moment, Tsubame let herself on the bath floor while Joseph then approached her and was on top of her, examining her body and face while Tsubame's hair fell down naturally on to the wet and clean ground.

(Joseph) "Once we get out of here, do you think you can arrange something for me to join your band?"
    (Tsubame) "Sure, do you have any recording samples of your guitar performances."
    (Joseph) "I do, though they're kind of ancient though...but maybe I have some new ones."
    (Tsubame) "Don't worry, I'll take them and evaluate them. I'm sure you're a great guitar player."
    (Joseph) "Thanks, ready?"

Tsubame nodded as Joseph's and Tsubame's bodies combined to become one again...shortly after, they passed out...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they both awoke, their bodies were still as one as they looked at each other and smiled. Then they both kissed each other again and then proceeded to dry themselves off. Once finished, they picked out their new clothes. While Joseph chose his usual clothes, Tsubame chose a special school uniform. Joseph and Tsubame smiled to each other as they picked out their new equipment to use. From new set of headphones and new iPods to guitar blades for self-defense. They were ready for the next stage in their fight out of Wonderland.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-24-2011 at 06:51 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako felt really weird as she went through the door she was back in the smae place before the trial although this time she was bloody scorched and tired.
    'evil lil turkey's'
    she noticed Allia was not there.
    'No...no thats not true'
    in her despaire of losing a good person she crumpled and began to cry.
    'Why she was near me i should have never gone after the March Hare i should have stayed by her side she could have survived with us she could have i know it....i'm so sorry i failed you Allia'
    she ingnored the others as she started jogging to one of the restrooms to cry in peace for a girl she barley knew but she began falling right onto her face
    'dejavu only this time its me and not her'
    the pain from her burnt shoulder and injured leg filled her brain as she rolled over onto her back.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

((OOC: Okay everyone, I'm back in action =D Sorry about the hiatus, I just hope that I don't go through that again.
    @Yukari Thankyou for taking over my character for a while and sorry you had to deal with that x.x I'm going to add a little more before Takai walks through the door though.))

Why would they rely on someone like me? I have always prided myself in surviving on my own being able to deal with all my own problems on my own… now these people are looking to me, to help them persevere…?

Takai lowered his head and rubbed his forehead with his palm, only to realize that he was bloodying his face even more. His life up to this point had always been a trail of blood, so it didn't really bother him, but there was something about Anya and Jackhammer's deaths that unsettled him. Also the pained look of despair as Travis's arm was blown off and how Raven just turned away turned Takai's stomach. Killing had always helped Takai distance himself from love and attachment, but when he didn't have the option… or will, to kill those around him, the reality of those feelings hit him full force. He recalled how Jackhammer had stopped mid-battle to take care Anya, then was brutally slaughtered by Isabel, only to be resurrected and turned against his own team… It wasn't something that Jackhammer would have done, he was too loyal. Before he realized it, Takai had fallen to his knees, an unfamiliar pain tugging at his chest. Tears flooded his eyes, and though he tried his best to stave them off, Takai could not hold them back…

I'm weaker than all of these people…

The springs had appeared once more beyond the mysterious door. It seemed that every trial led them to the same place, so where would they end up if they survived all the trials? Takai entered, his face now dry. Even though the springs were intended to help them clean and rest, the tension in the air was high, especially after the loss of two comrades. Takai's clothes were shredded badly, so he made his way to the clothing racks and searched for new ones.

Jackhammer and Anya are gone… so I'm going to have to do something to make up for the power we lost… The musicians are opportunistic, and seem to attack infrequently, keeping their distance until they see an opening. Travis isn't adept at fighting or killing, but can be incited to attack easily if you provoke him. Raven has become strong since she's come here, capable of standing on her own two feet and defending herself, but she's still frail and can't take much on her own. I'll have to compensate for their weaknesses somehow…

As Takai browsed the selection of clothing, a unique set of body armor caught his eye. The armor was composed of a special carbon fiber hard-weave that was attached to a lightweight polyester composite fabric. The fabric itself was a bit strange in appearance, and, upon closer inspection, noted faint interweaved strands of carbon-steel wiring laced throughout the fabric.

Impressive protection, and lightweight… this may be perfect in defense against regular weapons such as spears or swords, and the carbon fiber plates should protect against bullets a bit.

The inside of the armor was padded with a dense gel compound that would disperse the force of strikes, and reduce damage immensely. Aside from the light weight and incredible defense, the suit was amazingly flexible, and would allow ease of movement. Takai grabbed the armor and another set of steel toed boots, then made his way to the sink to clean himself off. As he washed his hands, however, he realized that the blood was so dry that it stained his skin. Sighing, Takai looked back at the springs…

I suppose one bath couldn't hurt… I doubt they would attack us here.

Without word to the others, Takai removed his clothes and entered the steaming bath, then breathed deeply as he closed his eyes and lowered his body into the water...

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I'm not going to post for HateSpawn until a few more people post.

Freya watched Lucas go across the bridge to the other side. The heat was overbearing and she wanted to undress, but thought it would be rather inappropriate. She swallowed and looked behind herself at the door. That girl had still not come though. Maybe they should have just joined the other group. Now they were all alone and what if one of them died? What if she was left all alone...again?

The smell of sulfur was strong and she sneezed. She ran across the bridge and drew her sword. It gleamed in the glow of the lava far down below. Her grip was firm, but loose just as she was taught for so many years. She had no armor, but her steps were light and quick. Many of her friends use to tell her that it seemed as if she was dancing when she would sword play.

Her sword whipped across an enemies chest and he was cut in half. She gasped and almost backed up. She had no clue that this blade was that sharp. She was smeared with blood. She was use to it, but in the sense of saving someone's life, not trying to take it. Another enemy was coming towards her and dove into a low stance to attack at the enemies legs. She danced through the blade field sweating and panting in the heat. She looked around and thought they were making a great dent into the enemy size compared to theirs.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas grinned to see Freya dancing around, ripping the enemy in two. He fired another wave of flame from his pistol, incinerating some more of the creatures. Then he drew his blade and ran it through one of the enemys heads, laughing as he does so. "This is easy, ehDoctor Avalon?" he shouted, decapitating another pair.He could feel the heatfrom his pistol- the wbhole thing was very warm. He didnt dare use it again.

ooc- @Yukari I think people need direction. Posting now is probably a good idea.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Antonio was smiling as he stepped though the door, blood pounding though his veins. The nuances weren't troubling him too much, what mattered was that the present was fun, he'd always had an "unusual" concept of fun, even back home he'd enjoyed the incidents when there'd been fighting. Seeing Nanako upset he walked over "You okay?" he grunted

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako looked at Antonio and asked
    'have you ever lost anyone?'
    SHe wished for a way to close herself off from the pain she felt.
    She remembered losing her grandparents. Her grandmother always made such wonderful chocolate chip cookies.
    ------------------
    Being eight helping Grammy was all Nanako thought about when she went over to stay during her dad's few business trips. Her mom also went with her dad since they worked at the same place. Grandpa was in the living room watching a hunting show. Her and Grammy began to bake some cookies and other goodies.
    "Remember Nanako always put love in when your baking or even cooking its very important"
    "I understand Grammy"
    The flour milk sugar cinnamon and other baking items out there was also the large bag of chocolate chips to put into the batter. The pan oiled and the oven warm. Pouring ever so carefully the milk and stirring well with out making any spills was hard but she did it well. As a treat Grammy let her lick the spoon.
    -------------------
    The very thought or mention of those cookies made her Heart ache and she wished she could stop thinking even for a second
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-27-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Antonio thought for a moment, of the faces he'd known, the people who drifted in and out of his life like leaves in the wind. His Brother, a high flyer who looked down on his brutish sibling, his father who cared enough to help him get his job then left. Corpses in the mortuary, blank faces waiting to tell the story of their death on last time before being returned to the earth.

"Nobody worth crying over." He stated bluntly.

"Everyone dies, some sooner than others yet life goes on and they're forgotten. We don't see much of this world, we get a brief glimpse before time passes us by so all we can do is stand tall and keep going till out turn comes" He looked away, suddenly aware he'd said too much.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Light Buster ,@RyuTama ,@MikuChuu ,@Tragic~Romance

The blonde boy was getting tired of waiting. He looked around the resting area. "If you all don't choose soon, then I will choose for you, and I'm sure you all won't like that." She walked from his post around to Travis. "Maybe I could choose that Ravens dies. Right here, right now." he moved behind Raven and lifted her hair caresses her cheek. "Or maybe Travis should die. After all you walked away from him. You wouldn't care would you?"

--------------------------

@The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul

The blonde boy appeared before the small group. "It seems you all have lost a member of your group and might lose another. Oh poor weaklings. Maybe you should kill her off now. She'll only slow you down." he said moving to kneel beside the fallen girl. "I could kill her for you. You wouldn't even have to dirty your hands."

@Esiphas @alisaallthat

White raised her hands and the warriors that had fallen resemble their body parts or start to move again. The only ones that didn't rise up again were the ones that had fallen over the edge. "You all shall lose." said White.

--------------------------

Freya was shocked to see the bodies she sliced up form back together. She felt like throwing up. She wasn't sure how much more she could take of this. The heat was getting to her and she was sweating and panting from the heat and the intense sword play she was doing.

Freya gripped tighter on the handle of her blade. she sliced at the zombies again and tried kicking them over the edge without wanting to throw her own self over the edge. She did just as she did before, but tried to kick them over the edge. She was getting overheated and her movements were becoming slower. She was creating more openings in her stances. One of the warriors took advantage of that and nicked her on the leg which made her slip. She fell to the ground close to the edge.

OOC: HateSpawn is in a really bad place financially right now. He might not be back. I know the ending and how he wants it, so if he doesn't ever come back, I will continue this RPG till the end :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information