AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Travis vaguely acknowledged Anya as she told him to go change. He nodded slowly and began walking, still somewhat disoriented, to the rows of clothes. 'Of course,' He thought, 'I can't walk around in these infected clothes; it could endanger the others.' Finally pulling himself together, he removed his lab coat and flung it away. 'I'm no doctor,' he scolded himself. 'I don't have the right to wear this if all I can do is use a stethoscope. I can't help Maylene, I can't help Raven or Takai...' More tears began stinging the corners of his eyes. He wiped them away angrily. Was he really useless to them after all? He shook his head and quickly pulled off his shirt and pants, and found similar replacements. He then saw a light brown poncho tucked away at the back of one of the shelves. It was large, but unexpectedly light; it would be easy to move around in. Pulling it over his head, he adjusted it around his shoulders. It concealed his saw and first aid kit that was strapped around his waist, but they would still be easy to access.

Now that he was changed (again), he grabbed his case of scalpels and made his way back to the others. Just as they all came back into view, he heard the blonde boy let loose a twisted laugh. "Travis! You're the funniest! You care about everyone!" He cackled, and Travis twitched. Was that supposed to be an insult? Why the hell
    wouldn't he try and help everyone? Confused but still slightly irritated, he listened as the boy continued, ""You guys suck and worst of all, you all think helping one another is going to save you! I say leave the weak behind; that would be Travis, Raven, and Takai! Just kill them and worry about your self!"

At this, Travis' lips pulled up into a snarl. He doubted any of the others would listen to the boy's sick suggestion, but he was still infuriated. He could feel his anger burning the corners of his eyes again. How dare he try and convince the others to go after Raven? Or Takai? How could any
    human ever bring together a group of strangers and then try and make them kill each other? But that was it, wasn't it? This boy wasn't human... and just as the thought crossed Travis' mind, he noticed how the brat touched his face, and it seemed to move slightly, as if it were nothing more than a fragile mask. His earlier suspicion that the boy's appearance was little more than a facade was rekindled. However, instead of being intimidated, Travis felt even more enraged. This brat was an abomination; a sadistic being that needed to be eliminated.

He paused. He thought about why the boy was pinpointing him out, specifically. Was he purposely trying to send him into a flying rage? Was his objective to taunt him into attacking, so that he could retaliate and kill the others? "
    Unless attacked, I cannot kill."

He inhaled deeply, and ran his fingers through his hair (as he usually did when he was trying to calm himself down). He had already been reckless enough. Every time he laid eyes on the boy, he had wanted nothing more than to slice him up with his razor-sharp saw. But he would have to control himself. If not for his own sake, then for Raven's and the others. He didn't want to cause the others any trouble, and acting impulsively would definitely cause problems.

Travis opened his eyes and stared indifferently at the boy. A dull anger throbbed in the back of his mind, but he no longer felt the overwhelming urge to beat him to a pulp. He wouldn't let the boy get under his skin; he had to keep a cool head if he wanted to be of any help to Raven and the rest of them.

Instead of glaring at the boy this time, he gazed at the luminescent blue door. Jackhammer, Anya, and Takai had already passed onto the other side. Deciding to follow their lead, Travis placed his arm around Raven's shoulders and began walking towards the door as well. He avoided eye contact with the boy as they approached. "It'll be fine, I'm right here," he said quietly to her, and they stepped through the threshold.

The usual sensation of free-falling, a blinding light (he had closed his eyes this time), and then sturdy ground under his feet.

Before he could even register his surroundings, he heard the voice of a man singing somewhere close by. Looking around for the sound of the voice, he noticed that the ground was covered by a thick blanket of white snow. Oddly, however, he didn't feel the slightest bit cold. He removed his hold on Raven and knelt on the snow, experimentally picking up a small handful of the white stuff. It quickly melted, but didn't make his skin feel any colder. He tilted his head in interest.

Glancing up again, he noticed where the voice was coming from. Not too far away, there was a man in blue clothes, along with striking blue hair. He seemed very passionate in his singing, which was beautiful, but had a somewhat eerie quality to it. Somehow, Travis was a bit drawn to the sound. He stood up and began walking over to the man. He appeared harmless... Maybe he was another "player" in this world? Was he on his own?

Travis stepped closer to the man, who didn't stop his singing. He stood there, watching the man intently. He didn't want to interrupt him, and so he decided to wait until he had finished.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer smiled, looking down at her. He remembered the cold winter day he'd been transfered to her company. he was alot shorted back then, and he had been the one looking up at her. He heard her say something about him, something else after ''Ive got your back.'' Something about protecting him. If anyones going to save anyone Anya, I'll save you. I won't let you die for me. I'm not worth it.'' He saw Takai moving ahead, and the figure. ''Is that someone.. preaching? No, he must be the singer.'' Jackhammer was tempted to start a countersong. Singing was a talent of his, he just never paticularly utilised it. He grinned at teh thought, then perished it. ''lets check it out Ma... Anya.'' he said, and moved forward.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikiParty★ , @Tragic~Romance

The boy in blue stops singing and turns around.
    "Ah, well hello children." He says in a nice calming voice.
    "Welcome to the second trail." He said with a nice normal human smile.
    "Would any of you care to hear some music? What's you favorite song? Band? I can sing it all! Come on name a love song, name a heavy metal song name any song and I can sing it along with the instruments and everything back ground singers. You just name the song! He spoke to all in the door and he started to hum lyrics to a song.

"Music is the soul, and if your one with your soul you can do anything you want!"

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The man finally stopped singing. He turned towards them with a warm smile and said, "Ah, well hello children." The voice was soothing, it made Travis feel unexpectedly calm. "Welcome to the second trail," he continued, the endearing smile never leaving his face. "Would any of you care to hear some music? What's your favorite song? Band? I can sing it all! You just name it!"

Travis stood wordlessly as the man then began humming a serene tune. He couldn't help but be a bit confused. Was this really the second trial? What were they supposed to do? He had been expecting another gory battle, but instead it was this snowy field, void of anything that looked even remotely hostile. The man himself seemed completely harmless. Travis hated to interrupt the man, but he wanted some questions answered. "I-I'm sorry, but um... who are you, exactly? Is this really the second trial? What are we supposed to do to advance?"

He awaited the man's response apprehensively. He looked kind, but was that just a ruse? Travis stood at a relaxed, but ready stance, his saw within easy reach beneath his poncho. He actually sincerely doubted that the man meant them any harm, however, Travis knew better than to just drop his guard. He had already learned that appearances meant next to nothing in this realm.

He glanced around a bit and only just noticed Takai, who had been watching the man as well. Why hadn't he seen him there before? Had he been that absorbed into the man's singing? Travis shrugged off the thought and returned his attention to the blue man.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai stood still and waited for the singing man in blue to finish speaking, Travis began to question him as to what was going on, so Takai decided not to repeat him. When Travis had finished speaking, Takai noticed him looking at him with a confused expression, but decided to ignore him. He realized that the man probably wouldn't speak until finished singing and walked away, holding a hand out in front of him and flexing his fingers in his newfound gloves.

Then, out of the haze, snow began to fall heavier, as larger and larger flakes made contact with Takai's face. Takai quietly observed, and sat down, the temperate snow slowly building on his body. He brushed it away silently and watched as it melted on his fingertips.

This dreamworld is pretty strange... I wonder how much it's actually capable of...

Takai sighed. He still felt a bit off, but he wasn't completely certain it was the medicine that was making him feel wierd. Somehow he felt like his memories had stripped him of emotion. His red hair shrouded his face, a bloody cascade upon his rough features.

That blonde boy says I'm weak, yet I have considered myself strong for so long. That's the only reason I've been able to fight this disease, yet why now am I being told that I'm insignificant? What is it about me that would make him say that? Is it a ploy to make me doubt myself and give in to him? Ugh I don't know...

He closed his eyes trying to find the one answer that would free him from this emotionless burden, but found none...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

The musicians began to wonder what this person was up to. Travis attempted to answer his question but came up with nothing. If this guy likes music, then he would surely like to answer to the musicians, Joseph, Tsubame, and Raven. Just what is he exactly interested in? Not only that, there seems to be snow around here. It can really mess up their combat skills if they are not careful. They continued to listen to the boy, standing in the snow. If this was really a trial, then there has to be more to it than this.

OOC: Sorry for short post. Just about to hit the sack.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer gave Anya a glace, as if to say 'what the hell?' He still ahd his bolter ready-last time he dropped his guard in a challenge, his weapon got broken. The time before that, he had lost his 3 brothers. He noticed travis, who asked the Man questions. Alot of them, mostly pointing towards what Jackhammer wanted to know. how could they proceed? He waited till Travis wsa finished before saying ''I wouldn't mind knowing that too. What the hell are we doing here?'' He hoped it wasn't a singing challenge. he Glanced round at The two musicians, and Raven. would tehy support him in a musical contest? Would Anya like his singing voice? He blushed softly as he realised that was his top concern.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for long wait in reply D: I feel asleep around 6:30 pm my time and woke up the next morning at 11 am because my migraine wouldn't go away, but I'm all better now Yay

IC: Anya stood back taking in the situation. He noticed that Travis was completely out of it. She looked around her and noticed it was snowy for miles around. If there trail was to get out of this, they would be hard pressed to do so. Looking at the others, she noticed most of them were in summer clothing. Although she was in her summer uniform, it was still long sleeved.

"I wonder what our trail is and why that guy won't shut up." she said to Jakchammer. She wasn't against singing, but if the guy in the light blue clothing just wouldn't shut up and give her a moment to think.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikiParty★ , @Tragic~Romance

The man stops singing and turns around. With a nice and gentle smile.
    "What a wonderful place this is! Come on name a song! Did you not understand the words coming out of my mouth?" He laughs.
    "One of the easiest things of all times and you can't even name a song? Do I have to fail you? I don't want to do that you all seem like good people." Again he smiles.

"So incase you did not understand I want each of you to name your favorite song! So that's one song from all of you. So six songs. That's all." He does a weird sort of spin and starts to laugh.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Is thiss it?" Jackhammer says. he was unswayed by the mans gentle smile. "My favorite song? Thats it? My favorite song isnt even one you can sing. its a tune, a most wonderous, exhilarating tun" He sighed. "Two steps from hell. thats the band. thesong, is Dragon Rider." He stared at the man waiting for anything else. "If you want a song with words... Elena Seigmanns 115." He took a step back, next to Anya. he whisperes to her "Not much of a challenge. i dont trust him. or it. whatever this man of music is."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikiParty★ , @Tragic~Romance (Only because this concerns all of you)

"Dragon Rider by Two steps from hell. Created by Nick Phoenix & Thomas J. Bergersen." With that he opens his hands, his eyes change the color of red and quite simply. Music came out of his hands, his hands had mouths of there own, his left created the tones and pitches, while his right created the actual instruments. His hands played the songs until it ended, while the song was playing how ever people's emotions changed you felt more courage than usual, you felt like nothing could hurt you and that you are not easily hurt.

Once the song ends the feeling disappears, you feel normal again.
    "Your emotions, they are valuable. Music make's you feel good. Next song please." He waits a moment for the others to respond.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis began to shuffle uncomfortably as the man nonchalantly dismissed his questions. "I want each of you to name your favorite song!" He insisted, spinning erratically on the spot. He laughed, and Travis fidgeted with his poncho. He glanced around at Takai and the others, wondering what they would do. Why did this guy want them to pick a song? Was this going to be some sort of karaoke contest? He had sung lullabies for Maylene before, but that had been the extent of his singing capabilities. The thought of performing in front of a group of people he hardly knew unnerved him. He had never been much of a attention lover.

He glanced over at Raven, who was still standing a bit farther away from the rest of them; she seemed preoccupied with her own music at the moment. He looked back at the man in blue, who continued humming his strange tunes, twirling at random intervals. Now and then he would let loose a lighthearted laugh. Travis then made his way back to Raven and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Come on. I don't know exactly what's going on, but that guy is taking requests. Don't you wanna listen?" He asked, loud enough for her to hear. Without waiting for a response, he began leading her towards where everyone else was gathered. Even if she didn't want to be in the middle of a crowd, he couldn't let her stay by herself. He would've just stayed behind with her, but... let's face it, he was curious about what the blue man's true motives were.

When they reached the the place where the man continued dancing and humming, he looked around at the others again. It seemed like Jackhammer had already made his request, and the man outstretched his arms as he began singing. Travis blinked in alarm as mouths appeared on his palms, creating the chords and instrumental notes. He also saw how the man's eyes flashed red. He would have taken a step back, but the music seemed to elate him; he felt as if nothing could intimidate him anymore. He was invincible. He was disappointed when the man's voice calm to a halt, and he felt uncertain again. His voice was divine -- almost eerily so -- but Travis couldn't help but be fascinated.

Travis thought for a moment. He reminisced about how this world had made him feel so far; the fear and the pain. He shuddered slightly and then said, "Terrified. The song Terrified, by Story of the Year." He awaited anxiously, actually looking forward to the man's encouraging performance, but making sure he kept his guard up. He wouldn't let the man's unearthly voice distract him from his duty to keep an eye on the others.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-24-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikiParty★ , @Tragic~Romance (Only because this concerns all of you again)
    (Note most of the words are lyrics to the song that he's singing,)
    With the music request from Travis hit blues ears he said

"Story Of The Year - Terrified." His eyes change a chilling black, as he opens his hands for the instruments, and opens his mouth to sing (when he starts singing he will sound exactly like the man who sings it.

"Here in this town, safe and guarded
    We call it home, a feeling that we share
    Now leave this place, clinging to hope
    In this midnight prayer
    If we hold our breath, float beyond this
    We'll be reborn, I will carry us home

Are you still alive? Are you scared inside?
    Providence is blind when you're terrified
    When we've reached the end of the road
    I will carry us home

Oh no, if all I've said was only a hope
    And meaningless and true
    Now will I expire holding the world
    In safety for you
    If we make it through and I can save you
    With this heart I know, I will carry us home

When we've reached the end of the road (Reached the end of the road)
    I will carry us home

And now I'm so far away from you
    Will I be making any difference after leaving you all alone?
    And now I'm so far away from home
    Can I justify my actions after leaving you here in this town?
    Safe and guarded, we call it home
    A feeling that we shared

Are you still alive? If you're scared inside (I will carry you home)
    I will carry us home
    I will carry us home
    Carry us home." He finishes the song, during the song a small depression/sadness sweeps over everyone. Some may cry, release there pent up sadness and anger. Rage even. They feel this until the song ends they will release true feelings, when the song ends he speaks again
    "Say another one!" His eyes turn back from the black to blue again and all feels right again.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-24-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Standing still for a moment, jackhammer took in the song. He always felt more courageous listeningto that soung. He sttod next to Anya, and his confidence lingered. He stared at her beautiful face, at her hair and into her crimson eyes, admiring her features. he brushed his hand against hers, and then his confidence faded as the song had miments before."aI err.... I.... Whatsong... are you picking ma'am?"

He suddenly realised his eyes were waterin. He wiped his eyes. The water came back. Stunned, Jackhammer realised he was crying, crying at the sad music and for that which could nevr be. Heturned away from Anya, not even saluting, wiping his eyes on his right sleeve, dniffing as he does.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 09-24-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya smirked at having to choose a song. She didn't know if the man could could a cadence (A song song during a military march or run), but this was her cadence. One she made up. No one, besides Jackhammer, would know it here. Then she felt confident with Jackhammer's choice of song. She looked up at him to find him staring at her. She blushed.

As he reached for her hand, her own hand grabbed a hold on his interlocking her fingers with his. As her confidence slides away, she is embarrassed her find she is holding his hand so tightly and romantically. She didn't even know how to shrug this off casually as she had done before and blushes darker. "Um...I will pick a cadence. The one my company sings when we run in the mornings. You and I are the only ones hear that know it." she said, her hand still interlocked with his as Travis's song makes her sad.

She bit her lower lip till it turned red and turned her face from Jackhammer. Her eyes watered up, but being taught during her childhood that tearing lead to punishment and pain. She didn't cry, instead her face seemed almost distant.

"Daddy! No! Please don't hurt Mommy again. It wasn't her fault....She can't help drinking. Please..." she was 14 again and she was begging her father to stop hurting her mom. Anya whimpered in the corner of the living room as her dad came near. Anya had sent her sister off to a friends house, before she confronted her dad.

"Anya..." her dad threaten before he slapped her across the face with enough force to bust her lip and leave her lying face down against the carpet. "Don't interfere." he said again. Tears sprang to her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She was too young to hold her tears back yet and her dad took it as a sign of weakness and beat her senseless until she understood that her crying lead to more pain.

Anya jerked her hand from Jackhammers so he couldn't feel her trembling. She turned around and took a deep breath to calm herself. "You aren't there anymore...It was just a flash back. No one can hurt you now. That's why you joined the military to get out of that life and become stronger." she whispered to herself trying to calm herself down.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis had been expecting another wave of courage to sweep over him. However, as the man's eyes became dark and he began singing, he felt himself being dragged down by a great depression. He felt miserable, which he found odd, because the song he had requested usually made his spirits rise. Perhaps to others, the somewhat downcast rhythm would be unappealing, but he had always admired the lyrics. As his melancholy deepened, he tried desperately to focus on the words, instead of the man's darkened voice. Everything seemed to vanish around Travis as he closed his eyes and let the lyrics dominate his thoughts.

If we hold our breath, float beyond this
    We'll be reborn, I will carry us home

...If we continue to persevere, we'll make it out somehow; I'll stay with you until then.

Now will I expire holding the world
    In safety for you

...If I die protecting what is important to me, it'll be worth it.

And now I'm so far away from you
    Will I be making any difference after leaving you all alone?

...Even though I'm not with you, I'll still do my best; we'll meet again as long as I don't give up.

After what seemed like an eternity in the void of his own consciousness, the song ended, and Travis felt as if an enormous burden had been lifted from his soul; it was as if someone had opened black curtains in front of his eyes that he had never knew existed. A warm streak fell down one of his cheeks; he realized he had been crying. Opening his eyes, he also noticed that at some point during the song, he had embraced Raven. He held her close, his chin resting on her head. "Oh..." he said, blinking away the tears and confusion. "I'm... sorry," and he released her.

Travis turned away from everyone and took a deep breath, wiping away the last of the tears from his face. The song had never made him feel so dreary before; why had it now? It had always given him courage to keep going, for the sake of those he cared about. He didn't understand why he had felt so downtrodden while the man had been singing it. His voice had sounded the exact same as the original singer: the right annotations, the right pitches and dynamics -- it was as if he had been listening to it directly from his stereo at home; the one that was always placed at an angle at the corner of his desk, playing at a pleasant volume while he studied or drew pictures to send to Maylene.

As the song continued to replay in his mind, he remembered the day his father had left them. It had been Travis' eighteenth birthday; before his sister had been diagnosed with cancer.

"
    Happy Birthday, brother!" Maylene had squealed in his ear at six in the morning; it had been a Sunday. He mumbled and rolled over in his bed, covering his face with his blanket. "Wake up, wake up! I'm baking a cake for you!!"

Travis remembered flying out of bed as he noticed the burning smell that had been issuing from the kitchen. "
    You burnt it, May! It's straight black!" He had shouted; half annoyed, half amused.

"
    That's just cause it's chocolate, silly!"

"
    Why didn't you have dad help you?"

"
    He had to go to work early today..."

"
    Oh. Well in that case, let's make one together. The hospital decided to give me the day off."

"'
    Kay!"

After two or so hours instructing Maylene on how to properly bake a cake ("
    It says 350 degrees, May. Not 500..."), they had finally finished. They decided to take a walk around the park to give the cake time to cool. When they had returned, their father was standing at the kitchen counter, apparently in deep thought; he looked tired and disgruntled.

"
    Hi dad. You're home early..."

"
    What's with the cake?"

"
    It's... it's my birthday..."

"
    Oh, it is? You're what, seventeen now?"

"
    Eighteen..."

His father stared at Travis intently, as if sizing him up. "
    Eighteen, huh? Already. I guess it's time, then."

"
    Time for what?" Travis asked hopefully, wondering if his dad had finally decided to buy him a car of his own.

"
    You're an adult now. It's time for you to face the real world. You don't need me to to hold your hand anymore." His father had said, walking out of the kitchen and grabbing two travel suitcases that were sitting by the front door. "Life isn't a picnic; I suggest you get your head out of the clouds if you plan on making it anywhere in the world." Without a hug or kiss, or even so much as a sympathetic glance or handshake, he strode outside into the temperate Sunday morning. Travis held Maylene's hand as they watched wordlessly while their father left their lives. The last thing they saw of him was the back of his Harley Davidson T'shirt.

Snapping back to the present, Travis gasped for air. The oxygen that entered his lungs was not warm, but not cold either; the exact same as that day two years ago. He felt more tears stinging his eyes, but he stubbornly blinked them away.

They had no mother, no father. The only one who could take care of Maylene now was Travis. He certainly knew that life was no picnic, and that there would always be obstacles. And as long as those obstacles existed, he would have something to fight for.

For now, there was one frighteningly large obstacle that he would have to scale. This twisted reality, with the people that reminded him so intensely of his past, and of his sister, whom was waiting for him back home. He would fight this battle for her, he would protect the others for her sake, and he would prove to himself that no matter how hopeless or how miserable things could become, he would persevere. He looked at Raven once again.

I will carry us home.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

As Takai listened intently to the songs whilst reclining in the snow, he tried to think of a song, but realized he didn't know the names of any songs... all the songs he had heard, he was never aware of their names. He lowered his head, trying to think of anything... but none came to mind. In all his years of being driven by anger, he never took the time to listen to music. He considered it an interruption, unnecessary and predictable. So what would he do? If this is some sort of test, and he failed because he didn't know any names of songs... what would he do?

If I don't give him a song, will I be eliminated?

Even with this possibility, Takai would not let something so simple kill him. There would have to be a way for him to pass this test...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph and Tsubame began to think about what song they were going to pick, though they been listening to a lot of songs in their lives. While it looked like Anya was about to lose it, including Jackhammer, Tsubame began to lean on Joseph as if she needed him by her side at this very moment. If felt sad but calming at the same time to Tsubame. As Joseph noted a tear drop from her eyes, he turned her toward him and began to embrace each other. It was this very moment that they needed each other, that they needed someone to keep their lives going. It was sad, something that struck their very hearts but at the same time, a great moment for the two of them. They began to wonder how the others felt, seeing that this sad song got to them.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer stood,surprised that Anya had taken his hand. he blushed, then frowned as She turned away. He noticed har Shaking, muttering to herself about something. Jackhammer caught enough of it to understand Anyas sadnes, and he embraced her, holding her tight., his arms wrapping around her back and he let her rest her head on his chest. "Its ok Anya. Its ok, your safe. its allright."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya was surprised when Jackhammer put his arms around her form. A sense of safety enveloped her while she stood in his arms. Anya gave into her desire to stay in Jackhammer's arms and her arms wrapped back around his form. "Thank you...." she whispered softly just loud enough for him to hear. She knew her sadness was cause by Travis's choice in song, but the memory of her family was real indeed.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

While this trail went on Raven stood silent with Travis listening to her own music. She couldn't listen to any other music but hers. If she did the memories would come back. So far no one really knew much about her. Even she tried to forget her old memories. She figured if she remained with her own music she would create GOOD memories instead of the ones she already knew.

She leaned her head against Travis to try to forget about her memories. The were racing through her head begging to be free. She quickly searched through her ipod and found the one song she knew was perfect.

"My song is... 'When You're Gone' by Avril Lavigne." She looked at the ground and waited.

(OC: Sorry for not posting much. Ive been SWAMPED with work and ive been aching alot so ive been resting. On the days I work a lot I give permission to Ryu to control my character a little.)
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 09-25-2011 at 01:48 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammers eyes widened as Anya wrrapped her arms around him. He heard her sa "Thank you" and he managed a stammered respinse of "I.... I...I..i..your ermm... w...welcone ma... Anya... " Before he decided to shut up and enjoy the moment. He felt his sadness evaporate, replaced by happinyss, and something new. 'is this... love i feel? yes... i love her so... he smiled as they stood in eachothers arms, he stoked the back of her head gently, caressing her gai, and he kept one arm riggt round her to sheild her from anything that might interrupt the moment. He smelt her freshly washed silver hair and he felt time slow around him, everything coming unto focus, paticularily Anya. he started to say something, bur stopped. he worried he might ruin things if he spoke.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya closed her eyes as she leaned most of her waist onto Jackhammer. She smiled softly and thought this was more of a dream now than reality. She laughs softly at Jackhammer's shudder thinking it was cute that he was so nervous. Her sadness faded just as quickly as it came and she was left feeling a happiness that made her content.

Anya opened her eyes and moved her crimson gaze up to Jackhammer's face. He had such string features that she couldn't help but left her hand and trace a finger along his cheek. "You've grown so much since you join my company, Jackhammer. You're so much stronger and you're good looks grew just as fast as your height has." she blushed at admitting she found him attractive. She bit her lower lip which was a nervous habit of hers and glanced away from his face embarrassed now.

She knew her feeling for Jackhammer were growing. When it was just her and her company, she was always fond of Jackhammer, but now it was more of a loving, tender kindness than a leadership kindness. She found just about every guy in her company attractive in some sort of way, but now when she looks at jackhammer, he heart fluttered wildly and she wondered if he was thinking of her the same way. She wasn't sure yet if she loved him, but she knew for sure she was falling for him.

She laid her head against Jackhammer's chest and closed her eyes bathing in his warm presence. She was somewhat grateful for Travis's poor choice in song, because it brought Jackhammer and herself closer together.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(im bored and cant sleep, despite it being 0:40am my time.
    Jackhammer llistened intently to Anyas every word. He was blushing, moreso than he had ever done in his life. He smiled, and then he rested his head on hers when she leant on his chest. "You have yourself to thank for my looks Anya." he smiled, hoping shed find the humour in his next remark. "After all, you got us up at sunrise every day tfora 2 hour gym cram" He tenderly moved his hand from her hair to her cheek and he wiped the last tear on her face away, before he gently, softly kissed her scalp.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I'd rather be bored right now than doing my math quiz D:

IC: She laughed and smiled. "Hey. Don't blame me. It was the army that told me to whip you butt into shape. Not that you need much help. But look on the bright side, at least you got to see the sunrise every morning. Not a luxury most people get." she laughed softly joking with him as well. If anything, she missed the sunrise more than ever. This was the longest she has ever gone in years without seeing it every morning. Seeing as she is commander of her company, even if she was on vacation, she didn't have any where to go or anything to do, so she would PT even when it wasn't required of her.

She blushed at his soft kiss thinking her was going to kiss her for a moment. Her heart almost flew out of her chest in a small panic attack that was actually welcomed. She hasn't felt this way since college and that was before she joined ROTC and swore off every other advance made upon herself. She had just wanted to focus on something she was finally good at and something that would take her away from her family. Jackhammer could take me away....He already has. He has taken me away from my horrible memories made them good. she thought suddenly and smiled again at her thought.
    Last edited by Yukari; 09-25-2011 at 06:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information