AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

OOC: I'm typing this up on my phone. I will edit any mistakes when I Get home.

Anya laughs softly and smiles. "I remember because I gave you that new rank." She said joking back with him. She wonder when this trial would be over then Jackhammer asked her if she could dance. She had gone clubbing before with friends. "Yeah I guess. I've been to a few friends weddings, and danced hand in hand with drunken partners. So I might not be that good." she said worried how horrible her dancing was. She could dance across a field of enemies but dancing with someone else she found was a little harder for herself. She remembered when she was at one wedding and everyone was drunk.

Thinking of weddings she looked up at Jackhammer and blushed. She wondered if Jackhammer ever thought of marrying her one day. She knew it was too soon to think about it but it was a nice thought none the less.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

''You guess you can? I guess i'll have to find out oneday. Ah well.'' He smiled. ''I'll bet your a great dancer.'' He took her hand carefully, and in a mock-chivalry geustrure he moved Anya into an underarm dancing spin and then into a waltz position, gently so not as to hurt her. ''You certainly imrovise well'' He said, smiling kindly. ''May I have this dance milady'' He said, bowing with a grin. ''Or do I wait in hope?''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya laughs and smiles happily as he spun her around and brought her form to his in a waltz position. "I'm going to make you wait in hope." she teased him fully intending to have a dance with him. Anything to just be in Jackhammer's arms. She moved closer to Jackhammer's form and looked up at him to let him know she was ready to dance. "Hope I don't step on your feet and hurt them too much." she said which was her greatest fear at the moment.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer smiled. "Dont worry. ibe dropped so many wrenches on my feet, i dont think your feet are gonna do more damage than that." He smiled and began to lead her in a simple and liberal dance. Under his breath, Jackhammer could be heard humming rise againsts "But tonight we dance" which he was altering his movements too, gently promting Anya to move with him. He smiled to her about halfway through the hummed tune, and nodded. His eyes complimented her on her dancing.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Is this what she wanted for me... to find my own place, to find people that cared enough to keep me alive and protect me? Why now am I worth protecting, after all that I've done? What do these people see in me?

Takai opened his eyes, "Why?" he asked, "For someone like me, you all still hold out your hand to help," He recalled Raven handing him a tissue, which he let fall to the ground, "you held me back from doing something I would regret," the feeling of being pulled back by Travis, even though he knew he wasn't strong enough to stop Takai, "you gave me the opportunity to heal and keep going," Anya had given him the medicine to abate his tuberculosis symptoms, "when words failed you, you tried to open my eyes by whatever means necessary," Jackhammer had punched him in the face when Takai wouldn't join the group, "you attempted to make me realize that there must be something worth fighting for," in the last image, he remembered Kairi getting impaled through the chest with Angel's blade, and his anger at Angel's cowardice. "I have been so stubborn and deluded, yet why have you kept me around? I could have turned around at any moment and killed any one of you... but you didn't care? Or did you? I don't understand..."

Standing up Takai looked at Raven, then at Travis, then switched his gaze to the man in blue.

"My aunt was and advocate for peace." he said, "Someone who cared about those around her, but despised those who belittled or hurt other's who were weaker than them. When she died of breast cancer, I lost everything that was important to me. There was one song that she told me to listen to at one point... something that represented her feelings about the world." Takai paused and looked down, then spoke,
    "Please, sing 'If Everyone Cared', by Nickelback."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya laughs and looked up into his dazzling hawk yellow eyes smiling. "I remember when you once dropped a wrench on your foot and whined like a little girl." she teased him. She had actually be really worried about him at that time, but she couldn't stop at the time to check on since she was to report to her superior officer. She laid her head on his shoulder since his shoulder was the same height as her head and listened to his humming with soothed her. She let him lead since she had no clue what she was doing. She has never danced like this before, but she was enjoying this a lot more that clubbing. It seemed more tender then just grinding aginst a random stranger. She smiled softly and whispers so only Jackhammer could hear. "I love you, Jackhammer."

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance

@Tragic~Romance - I know this song by heart I don't even need to look up lyrics! However... I can't make this trail to easy... XD

"You last choice. If everyone cared by Nickelback." He took a huge breath and his hands started out the song.

"From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
    Confusing stars for satellites
    I never dreamed that you'd be mine
    But here we are, we're here tonight
    Singing, "Amen I, I'm alive"
    (I'm alive)
    If everyone cared and nobody cried
    If everyone loved and nobody lied
    If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
    Then we'd see the day when nobody died
    And I'm singing
    Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
    Amen I, Amen I, Amen I
    (I'm alive)
    And in the air the fireflies
    Our only light in paradise
    We'll show the world they were wrong
    And teach them all to sing along
    (I'm alive)
    When nobody died
    And as we lie beneath the stars
    We realize how small we are
    If they could love like you and me
    Imagine what the world could be
    We'd see the day, we'd see the day
    (When nobody died)
    We'd see the day, we'd see the day
    (When nobody died)
    We'd see the day
    (When nobody died)"
    His hands took a breath as well as him your feelings felt amplified during that song. (post about this first before... well the other stuff XD)

"You have finished trail two." He grins.
    "Just kidding♪ You gotta survive my song." A freezing chill came over the group as he grinned, the snow became cold.

His hands open, and an eye appears on both hands and his breaks his ten fingers but still continues to move them. He then grows an extra set of legs, his hair falls below his chin and his eyes became a blood red color. His teeth sharpened up and his perfect skin looked like it aged but then became young again. His hands began to play super fast beats and his fingers moved as if he was using a puppet as he danced.
    "On a cold winter morning
    In the time before the light
    In flames of death's eternal reign
    We ride towards the fight."

His fingers broken he points at Travis and Takai forcing them to stand up. They had no control over there body but were still allowed to talk. There emotions will spiral outta control anger, rage will take over there body and they will spit everything they have at each other.

"When the darkness has fallen down
    And the times are tough alright
    The sound of evil laughter falls
    Around the world tonight"
    His fingers point at Anya and Jackhammer and they are forced to stop what there doing and face each other in a battle ready stance. He starts to move his fingers that he pointed at Takai and Travis with forcing them to go fist to fist fighting.

Heavy guitars come from outta the hands as well as piano.

"Fighting hard, fighting on for the steel
    Through the wastelands evermore
    The scattered souls will feel the hell
    Bodies wasted on the shore."
    Raven, Tsubame and Joseph were then pointed at and they were forced to face each other all in battle ready stances. Then Anya, Jackhammer, Raven, Tsubame and Joseph all begin fighting along with Travis and Takai.

Note: NO WEAPONS HAVE BEEN PULLED YET

Travis vs Takai - Takai throws several punches each nailing Travis in the face and Travis goes for his saw but is then hit again forcing him backwards.

Anya vs Jackhammer - It was like a sparing match every fist flung was blocked by the other opponent

Raven, Tsubame, and Joseph - Again fists flew Tsubame hit Joseph, Joseph hit Raven and Raven hit Tsubame in a perfect triangle.

On the blackest plains in Hell's domain
    We watch them as they go
    Through the fire and pain and once again we know!

So now we're flying we're free
    We're free before the thunderstorm
    On towards the wilderness
    Our quest carries on

Far beyond the sundown
    Far beyond the moonlight
    Deep inside our hearts and all our souls!

Takai VS Tavis - Travis pulls out his saw from being hit by the metal plating on the fists so much and begins to swing at him missing most the time but still landing a few and cutting Takai.

Anya VS Jackhammer - You manage to resist pulling out your weapons and continue to fight blocking each move thrown at each other. (Almost like your dancing?)

Raven, Tusbame and Joseph - The guitarist pulled out there guitars while Raven is able to resist using any type of weapon. Raven also manages to escape from the song by turning up her I-pod and runs out of the fight area watching in horror.

So far away we wait for the day
    For the lives all so wasted and gone
    We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days
    Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

As the red day is dawning
    And the lightning cracks the sky
    They'll raise their hands to the heavens above
    With resentment in their eyes

Running back through the midmorning light
    There's a burning in my heart
    We're banished from a time in a fallen land
    To a life beyond the stars

In your darkest dreams see to believe
    Our destiny is time
    And endlessly we'll all be free tonight!

And on the wings of a dream
    So far beyond reality
    All alone in desperation
    Now the time has gone

Lost inside you'll never find
    Lost within my own mind
    Day after day this misery must go on!

Takai, Travis, Tsubame, Anya, Jackhammer, and Joseph - still Throwing punches and insults you continue to fight and the speed of your fighting increased as the songs did
    (This goes for everyone)

Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard, now can we understand
    I'll break the seal of this curse if I possibly can
    For freedom of every man!

As the song ends the man in blue changes to his normal state. He calms completely and went back to his old self. Everyone stopped fighting and collapses due to exhausted. Choose you next move very carefully and with wisdom.

OC: Alright, well. I got REALLY bored today and decided to make you fight.

What should be in your post: How the first song made your character feel.
    Changes in the blue mans body.
    Your fight (Basically what ever you want to add to that but you won't kill anyone).
    During which your fight is going on your characters emotions (Which are basically being torn apart)
    Your collapse (When the songs over).
    Your next move (Attack him? Leave him be? Continue fighting).

If any confusion PM me. I was kinda just typing most the time right off the top of my head.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven ignored the pain from the fight and watched as the others continued fighting. This blue man had mislead them. This angered her, especially seeing Travis and Takai get hurt. She couldn't take it. He had made her remember her parents death, one of her worst memories and then did this. He had to pay. Without any hesitation she pulled out her Uzi and aimed at his head. She still had her ipod full blast so no music would mislead her.

"You're going to pay for this!" her fingered tightened on the trigger as she aimed for his head. As the bullet shot out she paused and watched hoping she had aimed correctly. In case this failed she had another plan in mind. She looked back at her record player then at her ipod and waited. She couldnt trust him anymore she had to put and end to him...alone.
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 09-28-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Takai's aunt flashed before his eyes as the song he chose played through the air embracing his soul in the vocals. When it ended, and the blue clothed man began singing a different, unfamiliar song, a strange feeling consumed Takai. It was similar to his bloodlust, but he felt as if something else was controlling his movements. He could not decide on what to do, as if he was under some sort of remote control. Lashing forward, he felt his fist make contact with... Travis's face?

What is going on? Why can't I control my body!?

Travis began to fight back, but his face wasn't normal, as if he was struggling against an unseen force similar to Takai. Takai was superior in hand to hand, so his body naturally dodged most of Travis's attacks. Suddenly as the music changed tempo, Travis pulled out his chainsaw and hurtled toward Takai, who managed to dodge, but recieved a minor painful cut. Takai noticed that the others were fighting as well, even Raven, and that the blue man had changed forms, his fingers all broken in some sort of grotesque manner that seemed to allow him to control them. The man's body warped into a demonic entity of sorts, growing extra legs and his eyes turning a deep red.

I knew we should have stopped him when we had the chance! Dammit!

As the two men continued to fight, Takai witnessed Raven run away from the battle, clutching her headphones tight.

That's it! The music! We have to shut it out somehow...

Takai's mind raced, as the music man's song ended and his form morphed back to it's prior version. Takai's body collapsed to the ground as he regained control. He knew he didn't have any real earplugs or headphones, so he would have to somehow improvise. That's when it hit him, the cigarettes he found in his pockets had foam filters that should be able to block out most of the noise from the music. Reaching into his pockets, he pulled out 4 cigarettes, then tore off the ends and stuffed two in each his ears. Looking up he saw Travis on the ground.

He doesn't have my endurance, I'm surprised he was able to withstand my punches... guess I'll have to give him more credit.

Shaking his head, Takai stood up and ran up to Travis, then knelt by his side. There where bruises all over his face, and cuts from the metal knuckles that had gouged Travis's cheeks. Ripping off the tobacco sections of four more cigarettes, Travis stuffed the filters into Travis's ears.

Suddenly a shot rang out, and Takai looked over at Raven who had shot at the blue man with her Uzimann's Submachine Gun. Rushing over to her, Takai pushed the gun down till it pointed at the ground.

"Don't! We need to recover and just shooting him won't work!" He yelled at her, hoping she would hear him through her headphones.

That's when Takai saw the determination in her eyes. It wasn't out of fear, it wasn't out of anxiety that she had decided to shoot. She was protecting him and the others, using her newfound strength. Takai looked away.

Seems everyone here has changed except me... I don't even know if a killer like me can change.

He then turned around and looked at the man, waiting to see what effects Raven's bullets would have on him.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph heard a new song suddenly and the blue man has changed his body. As his hands open, an eye appears on each hands and his breaks his ten fingers but still continues to move them. He then grows an extra set of legs, his hair falls below his chin and his eyes became a blood red color. His teeth sharpened up and his perfect skin looked like it aged but then became young again. His hands began to play super fast beats and his fingers moved as if he was using a puppet as he danced. He went from a man to a complete monster. Then without knowing it, Tsubame's influence over him was completely broken but was given to the monster. Without knowing it he was immediately punched in the face by Tsubame while punching Raven in the face without his direct control over his body. She also ended up punching Tsubame in the face. Joseph noted that everyone was fighting each other, including seeing the monster sing, dance, and play the new song that he recognized immediately, "Through the Fires and Flames" by Dragonforce, one of the most insane bands in rock history.

(Joseph) Wait, what's going on?!

A few seconds later, he found himself on the ground after being punched, face first. He had to sound proof himself from the music the monster played or he won't last. He turned on his new MP3 player and blasted the volume to maximum and as his rock music consisting of his favorite bands, the outside music was cancelled. He couldn't let something like this make him look miserable. If any other songs were played by the monster, he wouldn't be affected by it. Now he just needed to take care of the others, starting with Tsubame. Though his MP3 player was playing songs according to his emotions, which is currently playing a heavy metal song showing his anger. His emotions went from being high spirited, to innocent, and now to anger, though he still had control over his happy and high spirited personality.

(Joseph) Damn monster...I'LL SEND HIM STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!

As he clenched his left hand into a fist, Joseph slammed it into the snow as he got back up on his feet, grabbed his guitar, and proceeded to help Tsubame recover. He and Tsubame as well as the others are going to make him pay for his deceiving lies, and he'll make sure of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsubame found herself on the ground suddenly. She realized what just happened within the next couple of seconds. She lost control of her body for a moment and ended up punching her boyfriend and Raven punching her. She began to get up slowly, but surely. She was now and her knees, inhaling some of her lost breath from that unpredictable moment. She felt like she was going to cry, how would Joseph react to this? Would he forgive her? Would he...leave her? She suddenly saw Joseph as he gave her an extra set of earphones to cancel the outside noises out. Joseph then offered his hand to her. She didn't think he would forgive him that fast, nor he would be able to help her. She accepted the offer as she grabbed his hand and she was pulled up from the snow. She then grabbed her guitar and was ready to fight again, this time, against the liar.

(Tsubame) "Let's make that liar pay."

They both then proceeded to help the others...

OOC: I will never beat that song on Expert mode in Guitar Hero 3/Rock Band 3, ever in my life. Nice choice on you end though, now I have a new song for my Wipeout playlist. ^_^
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis' eyes opened wide in surprise as Takai finally requested his song; it was actually one he knew rather well. "If Everyone Cared, by Nickelback," he said. The man in blue took a deep preparatory breath and let the music issue from the orifices on his palms. He then began singing...

At the chorus, Travis felt a strange wave of nostalgia; joy and sadness were intertwined. He saw quick flashes of his mother, whose radiant smile would always haunt him. He saw as she lay in her hospital bed, her face now wracked with pain. He remembered screaming out her name as several doctors had come to escort him from the room where she lay dying. "SAVE HER! SAVE HER! YOU'RE DOCTORS!" He had shrieked, tears falling without restraint down his cheeks.

An overwhelming anger enveloped him. His vision turned red with rage and hatred, and his fists clenched tightly; he felt as his nails dug into his skin, causing him to bleed, but he paid no attention to it.

'Those bastards... the only reason they didn't save her was because they had a richer patient in another room... They only cared about their money... They couldn't care less if a middle-class mother of two young children was dying in their hospital; so long as they made bank... Son of a--!!"

The song ended, and Travis' anger ebbed away, leaving him disoriented. He clutched his head in confusion. "W-wha?" He stammered.

He hardly noticed as the blue man grinned. "You have passed trail two." Travis stood rooted to the spot, not quite comprehending. However, just as the meaning of those words had begun to sink into Travis' mind, the man continued, "Just kidding♪ You gotta survive my song!"

A biting cold seemed to come from nowhere; despite the large poncho that was draped over his shoulders, Travis shivered. The sudden chill had stolen the breath from his lungs, and he gasped for air. He could feel the cold rising from the snow and through the soles of his shoes. He snapped his horrified gaze back to the blue man.

The man who had once appeared so harmless and helpful was now rapidly deforming into some sort of hideous creation: the center of his palms had grown bulging eyes, and his fingers made a brutal
    CRACK sound as the knuckles twisted in their sockets. An extra pair of legs erupted from his waist, and his tidy sapphire hair sprouted and grew at an alarming rate until it reached down past his chin. His eyes flashed a shimmering, bloodthirsty crimson. His teeth elongated into ravenous fangs, and the skin on his face lapsed back and forth between old and young.

Although his fingers were broken and mangled, they still waved and twitched in a sort of pattern, as if they were manipulating something with invisible strings. The man then began his grotesque performance. His voice rang out in a tone that made Travis' blood boil once more. His maddening dance steps made Travis' head swim, and impaired his judgement.

'
    It's their fault...'

Travis hardly noticed how the man had pointed at him and someone else. He regained his equilibrium and dashed toward whoever was in front of him, with nothing but the uncontrollable urge to slaughter driving him forward.

Before he could so much as clench his fist to prepare a punch, however, something cold and hard collided with his face. He reeled backward, and tasted metallic blood as it burst from his mouth. He immediately regained his stance, but was soon hit again, and again. He tried to dodge whatever attacks he was being assaulted with, but whomever he was fighting seemed to have an slight advantage against him in terms of speed. He tried to catch a glimpse of his opponent, but the blood that was pulsing at the corners of his eyes blurred his vision.

His heartbeat was pounding relentlessly in his ears, but he could easily hear the madman's music. As the tempo quickened, so did Travis' heart rate. His blood pumped dangerously through his veins, somehow in sync with the rhythm of the chaotic music.

Travis reached for his saw, but a sudden sensation, like an electric shock, brought him to his senses for an instant. In front of him stood Takai, fists held up in an offensive gesture. '
    But... why Takai?' He wondered, his fury slowly beginning to trickle away, to be replaced by utter confusion. 'What the hell? What's going on?'

He had meant to lower his saw and approach Takai, but for some reason his body wasn't obeying him. He lunged forward again, slashing mercilessly at the young man directly in front of him. Luckily Takai's speed allowed him to avoid most of the attacks, but there were quite a few gashes where the serrated edge of Travis' saw had made contact. '
    Dammit, no! What the hell am I doing?!'

Just as he was about to rush forward and swing with all of his might at Takai's chest, he closed his eyes tightly and the image of his mother invaded his vision. Then, the music came to a halt, and he fell forward onto the snow, his strength gone.

He lay on the ground, barely breathing. The cold snow melted underneath him, and he felt as the icy water seeped through his poncho and shirt. He shivered, but could not move. His entire body ached, and his head throbbed. He blearily opened his eyes; it seemed that his glasses had been knocked off of his face during the brawl.

Someone knelt next to him and plugged his ears; he couldn't hear a thing. "Who...?" he whispered in a raspy, barely audible voice. He felt specks of blood on his lips as he coughed. Managing to lift himself into a sitting position, he panted and rubbed his eyes. "Ow..." he complained; his left eye was black and swollen.

Scrambling around for any sign of his glasses, he finally found them, half buried, in a drift of snow. Placing the icy cold metal rims back onto the bridge of his nose, he blinked and peered around again. Everyone looked exhausted and confused, and all of them had some sort of minor injury or two.

BANG.

Even with his ears plugged, the gunshot pierced the chilly, eerily still air. Travis whirled around on the spot, searching for the origin of the sound. He watched as Takai rushed toward Raven. She held her Uzi in front of her, aimed directly at the blue man, who had reverted back to his normal human appearance.

His strength had somehow miraculously returned, if only for just this brief moment. He rose to his feet and sprinted for Takai and Raven, holding his saw at his side like a small shield, should the man decide to try and physically assault him.

Travis figured he looked like a bloody mess; he certainly felt like one. His face and chest stung from the many bruises and scratches he had received from Takai's metal knuckles. Takai looked worn out as well, but he appeared only slightly injured. To Travis' immense relief, Raven seemed to had fled the midst of the battle, and so she hardly had any bruises.

He didn't have time to ask them if they were truly alright. He stopped between the two of them and the blue man, as a sort of human shield. He held his saw defensively in one hand, and used the other to reach for three scalpels, which he deftly placed in between his fingers. He waited with bated breath to see what Raven's attack would do.

'Please let this end, already...'

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammdr, on hearing the first song, smiled. his feelings towards anya increased tenfold, and he pulled her close in a tender way, leant down and said "I love you to Anya. I love you to." Theb he leant down and kissed her, his hands strokung her arms before moving up to her shouldrs and mmassaging them.

Then the other song began. He saw the blue mans form become a vile parody of ahuman, with cracked fingers and red eyes. then he felt something. he felt hinself turn to Anta, and his fists raised. "no... no no no... you cant... i wont..." then his body threw its first punch whilst his heart mind and soul screamed "NO!!'' Anya had blocked it. "Anya!" he said, blocking a punch from her, "Im sorry... I cant controll this!"
    He continued throwing punches and blocking hers. He actually felt tears of pain and sorrow streaming down his face. Then it was over, the blue man feturned to normal. Jackhammercollapsed, but he was the first up bar Raven He scrabbled to Anya.

"Im so sorry!" he shouted, pulling her into a shaky hug, tears still over his face. "That was the second worst thing ive ever been through." he said, sobbing into her shoulder. "The only thing worse ive ever done... those helpless children... in the war... " He shuddered and held Anya tight. then his heart skipped a beat as Raven shot the man- or tried to. her shot missed. He suddenly felt angry and he set his gauntlet alight again " you son of a..." ge never finished, grabbing the mans collar and pressing the gauntlet right up into his face, almost touching it. "You mafde us do terrible things there. If you really think... that was acceptable? You are so wrong." he exxtinguished his haand. "now because of all youve done, for me anyway, im going to ignore your misdeeds. But if we really have passed the second trial, you would give us something to show for it. And then you should face whatever the other have to say or do." with that he let go, the man sprawling in the now cold snow.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Ugh. Sorry to keep ya'll waiting. I've been up to my neck with homework and classwork today. I still have so much to do before midnight tonight when it is due ;-;

IC: Anya smiles back up at Jackhammer leaning into his strong form. Her heart skipped a few beats at his kind words and she had butterflies in her stomach as well. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head upon his chest which allowed her to hear his heartbeat. As the song finished, the light blue man spoke out saying it was his turn and she suddenly had a bad feeling. She knew it would be bad if he sang. She jerked from Jackhammer trying to get to the man before he sang out, but she was entirely too late.

The light blue man broke his fingers and she cringed at the sound of broken bones. He also grew another set of legs and became so hideous she had to look away. As soon as she did, her body had been taken over and the next thing she knew, Jackhammer was attacking her. Her body was automatically blocking Jackhammer's punches and kicks. She knew she was more than able to take Jackhammer down. She was smarter, stronger and faster due to her longer time in the military.

Although her body was in the light blue man's hands, she never threw a punch that Jackhammer couldn't block. Her arms were bruised and her heart was breaking with the fact she was attacking and getting attacked by Jackhammer. She knew it was her fault, but she had never wanted to hurt Jackhammer. Tears slide down her rosy red cheeks from her crimson eyes. She closed her eyes tight knowing since her body was being controlled, she didn't have to have them open. She didn't want to see how hurt Jackhammer was or that she was attacking him.

The song ended, she collapsed on the ground breathing hard. Tears streamed down her face and she looked up at Jackhammer. She pulled pulled into his shaking arms and she wrapped her own around him. "Shhh....It's okay. We are both okay now." she tried to comfort him, but just then he got up and went over to the light blue man. Anya scrambled up and after Jackhammer. She grabbed Jackhammer's gauntlet and pulled him away from the man in light blue. "Let the light blue man suffer. I believe the only reason he sings to make other feel emotions, because he doesn't have any himself. I am grateful to him for letting me express my feeling to you, but it is unacceptable which he just made us do, but I don't know if he deserves to die."

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Many of Raven's bullets entered the blue man and before he could fall Jackhammer picked him and and had pushed him down then he heard Anya's hateful comment.
    "Let the light blue man suffer. I believe the only reason he sings to make other feel emotions, because he doesn't have any himself. I am grateful to him for letting me express my feeling to you, but it is unacceptable which he just made us do, but I don't know if he deserves to die."

"Your right." He lays in the snow smiling with a bullet still in his face and down his body.
    "I love emotion. I wish I could feel it like you humans, I wish I was never trapped in this dream world..." He stands up tears falling down his face and a blue rose where one of the bullets had hit.
    "Don't die here, or you will forever regret it." He said as his blue flower started to fall as if the time he had left in this life.

"Music cleanses the soul, it lets out the pent up anger and sadness. That's why I sing day in and day out." He collapses to his knees and reaches a hand out as his tears fell down his face and he reached out a hand

"Please don't let me die alone! Please!" He started to turn to dust like Angel
    "At least remember i'm Luke! Just remember my name!" He cry's out as he turns to dust his music never to be heard again. A door falls again.

When you enter the door the same spring and everything will be there with a variety of weapons and everything. However everything will be closed until you talk to the blonde kid standing guarding the third door.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya cringed at the light blue man's words. She turned away from him and tucked herself against Jackhammer. She didn't want to see the pitiful sight the light blue man had become.

"Goodbye, Luke. Thank you for the advice. You tears show that you were able to feel some emotion at the end." she said softly and looked away from Luke's body. She wouldn't grab his hand, because she felt like he deserved to die alone in a crowd of people because he had played with their emotions. Although it turned out for the best for Anya, it was still awful to make them fight each other.

"Come on, jackhammer. let's go to the next trail." She sighed softly and walked ahead and through the door. Her pale skinned frame was bruised all over from her fight with jackhammer and she was weary from all the emotions she had experienced in such a small amount of time.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Takai lowered his hand from Raven's Uzi. The man, Luke, was truly like them, a lost soul, but it seems his time had far passed, and he became another pawn of the blonde child and his "family".

"I guess we know what happens when we fail... when we die in this world we become abominations to do whatever the blonde children want us to do..." He looked down at the snow, which had returned to it's warmth when the man had reverted back to his normal form.

I wonder what sort of monster I would become if I had failed...

Removing his substitute earplugs, Takai knelt down next to the pile of dust that was once Luke, then repeated words that he once heard at his Aunt's funeral service.

"...earth to earth, ashes to ashes, and dust to dust... " pausing he closed his eyes, "I wonder if this is what awaits me in the real world... or maybe I'm already dead..."

Climbing to his feet, Takai brushed off his pants, then stepped throught the door without further word.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raven began to wonder...if they were dead outside of this dream. What would be happening to their bodies right now. She didn't think to much on the subject, when she saw Takai go through the door she stepped forward to go after him. She paused then looked back.

"Come on Travis, lets go." She said with a small smile as she look his hand waiting for his response.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer stared at Luke as he burned away. "Goodbye Luke. Thank you for everything. Except the last bit." he walked after Anya, regretting his damning words. Luke had been human. "Is that what awaits us if we die here?" He didn't think about it anymore, he just entered the door after Anya. then he saw the blonde child and hiia vision swam red. He rushed over too him and raised his gauntleted hand as he prepaared to punch the kid.

Unless attacked i cannot fight

He put his gauntlet dow. "You are a total ba***rd you know that? an abosute a*****le. That boy, luke was Human. Your in charge here, obviously, or have some degree of power! Why did that happen?" Jackhammer seethed with anger. "why are you here anyway. come to gloat again? or some new devilry?" Jackhammer stepped backwards a bit and shakily took anyas hand.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis watched as the man in blue fell. He overheard Anya's words concerning whether or not they would kill him. Should they finish him off? But... he had never felt any sort of ill intentions from the man until he had began his final performance. He didn't understand how someone's personality could change so abruptly. He had actually come to like the kind man, but since he had been forced to fight Takai, Travis knew that he had been a threat the entire time. They didn't have much of a choice. He hated to admit it, but it was the only way forward...

Travis took a tentative step towards the man, who was lying on the ground, an unreadable smile on his face. He twitched and readied his saw as the man suddenly got to his feet again, bullets embedded into his head and body. Tears streaked down his pale cheeks, and a single blue rose bloomed from the hole in his head. Travis removed his earplugs (which he just realized were actually filters from cigarettes) as the man spoke. "Don't die here, or you will forever regret it," he said, and the rose began to wilt, its petals falling gracefully upon the snow. The man then collapsed to his knees, reaching out desperately as his body started to disintegrate into dust. "Please don't let me die alone! Please! At least remember I'm Luke! Just remember my name!"

Travis instinctively dashed forward to save him, but he knew that it was in vain. Within moments, Luke was gone, with nothing but a pile of ash and the wrinkled petals from his blue rose scattered among the spot where he had perished. Travis hardly noticed as another door fell from the sky, signifying the end of this trail. "Dammit... another nightmare to add to the list..." he muttered frustratedly as he stared at the petals. His fists trembled. "Just how useless am I?"

Wrenching his gaze from the wilted flower, he watched as Takai came forward and spoke a few words of farewell for Luke. He was quite startled by the sight, but he refrained from commenting. Was Takai really as dangerous as Travis had initially thought? Sure, he had been less than friendly with the group, but he still seemed to have his moments of thoughtfulness. First it was with Kairi, who had been felled by Angel's demonic blade, and now it was Luke, whom they had hardly known.

Travis watched silently as Takai rose to his feet and stepped through the door that had just appeared. He then looked back at the pile of dust, absentmindedly sheathed his saw, and wondered, 'How could someone so peaceful become such a hideous beast? Could it be, he was manipulating us through our emotions, but someone else was controlling his strings from somewhere we couldn't see? Who, then, is the puppeteer beyond the curtain?'

The image of the smug blonde boy came to mind, and Travis scowled. His eyes felt hot, but he managed to calm himself before he lost control of his temper again. Surely, that brat would be waiting for them to pass through the door. He glanced at the gateway in question and blinked as he saw Raven; she seemed to be chasing after Takai, who had already disappeared beyond the threshold. He felt an intense jolt of confusion and fury. Had she forgotten he was even there anymore? Just as the thought crossed his mind, she turned around to face him, smiling. "
    Come on Travis, lets go," she said, taking a hold of his hand.

He had the strangest urge to pull away, but refrained from doing so. He stared blankly at Raven, whose face was somewhat bruised. He sighed and reached for the first aid kit beneath his poncho, pulling out a single instant cold compress. He squeezed the pack with his hands and held it out to Raven. "Here. Put that against your head to prevent any swelling."

He then wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and leaned against her slightly for support; his fatigue from fighting Takai had returned, and he felt completely drained. Taking a deep breath, he began leading them towards the door.

He closed his eyes as he felt the usual sensation of free-falling, and saw the blinding light as it shone through his eyelids. He and Raven landed in the same black room as before, the one with the spring as well as the fresh clothes and weapons.

Standing in front of the third door was the blonde boy, who, as Travis had expected, had been waiting for them to arrive. Before Travis could even try to speak up, he twitched in alarm as Jackhammer rushed forward and prepared to slug the boy in the face. Just as he was about to, however, something seemed to stop him. He stepped back and decided to assault him verbally instead of physically.

Once he had finished, Travis released Raven and swayed slightly on the spot, but quickly regained his composure. He was just as enraged as Jackhammer, but he had promised himself to not act too recklessly anymore; for his and the others sakes.

He glared fiercely at the boy, and, in a voice that was much more strong and stable than he had expected, asked "Are you the puppeteer?"

He said nothing more, and instead waited patiently for a response, not daring to break his eye contact with the boy. He would not be intimidated by such an arrogant child.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I don't know what game you're playing. Whether you are trust worthy or not. But I do know that I can only move forward so enter I shall Mysterious blonde boy X" Arem says as he steels his nervous heart wavering due to the unknown and enters the door.
    ------------------
    @HateSpawn98
    Sorry GM for dying like that. A car hit the telephone pole days ago then I waited for it to get fixed but repairs took longer after a storm passed over the country delaying the repair so yeah... I'm really really sorry for the inactivity chief.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As she put the cold compress on her head she noticed Travis' expression. He seemed somewhat confused and angry, was it because of her? She felt bad for chasing after Takai, she sighed deeply and walked through the door. The little blonde boy was on the other side waiting for them. She knew Travis was angry especially when she heard him say, "Are you the puppeteer?"

She had to break Travis attention away from the blonde kid, instinctively she hugged him from behind and said softly, "I'm sorry If I upset you." Her voice was soft and gentle, she wanted to calm him down.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako woke up in a beautiful meadow that could have been considered a simple botanical garden. She was wearing her steam-punk outfit from work. She had on her maroon top hat with a black band that had a metal wing attached, white frilly Victorian shirt, with leather corset-vest, maroon tail-coat jacket, a bullet belt, leather pants, and black combat boots. and on her hands black finger-less leather gloves. her medium brown leather bag was with her as well.

(this to give a visual to those who don't know what steam-punk is)
    Not liking this dream she took off her top hat and fell back.
    "OW!"
    'this is not a dream otherwise my 'Kick' would have worked and i would be in the shop rec-room not here'
    Nanako got up and dusted herself off.
    'maybe this is like the Matrix and all i need is a operator'
    using her hand she feels around in her bag.
    'Sh** no phone, sewing kit, first aid, bunch of steam-punk goggles, spare gloves and my wallet'
    She looked around at the millions of people and noticed the huge pile of old,current and possibly futuristic weapons.
    'better get some other wise i might die'
    Going over to the weapons she began to go through them and found a Katana and attached it to her belt. then she found a futuristic looking sniper rifle..Then she saw the black and white doors.
    'Hmmm truth and lies or life and death?'
    she wondered, believing the white door to be her best chance she strode to it.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-11-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Junior Member Sheraku is on a distinguished road Sheraku's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 03:03 PM
    Somewhere between a swamp and a bunch of trees.
    Threads

Ukiyo watched Arem pass through one of the five doors after commenting to the blonde stranger. He glanced at the girl who gave a hateful glare toward him, and decided to follow his partner before anything could be said. Ukiyo entered the same door as Arem only seconds after, and awaited to see where this one would take them. This place "Wonderland" was very strange and full of mystories, like how a door could just appear, and rather than taking you to another room took you to a entirely different location all together. Ukiyo prepared himself for anything.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The blonde boy did not even flinch at Jackhammer for he knew he could strike back if he did hit him, but Jackhammer backed down.
    "You are a total ba***rd you know that? an abosute a*****le. That boy, luke was Human. Your in charge here, obviously, or have some degree of power! Why did that happen? Why are you here anyway. come to gloat again? or some new devilry?" Jackhammer yelled at the blonde kid before he sighed.

"Smart kid backing down like that. You hit me it would have been the end for all of you." He looks around and presses against his face again.
    "Unlike Angel and Luke those two losers I know one of the many secrets to wonderland which is why me and my sister is the fourth trail." His lovely twisted smile had returned to him again before Travis said something that irritated him.

"Are you the puppeteer?" Travis asked him. He stopped smiling.
    "Puppeteer? If I was in charge around here I would have killed everyone standing in front of me already. Every last one of you." He glared at Travis and the other's.

"Do you think I want to be here? Really?? YOU THINK I WANT TO BE HERE!?" He yelled at the group obviously very mad and irritated and the puppeteer response.

"I bet you don't even consider me human! but the fact is I was once someone JUST. Like. YOU TRAVIS! I hated killing, blood made me sick. I had a sister that was waiting at home counting on me to make it home, but I lost! I lost at the last trail the trail I now run! Now my sister is dead, and I'm a killing machine." His eyes turned to that of a snake with red blood lust in his eyes, before he calmed down and took several deep breaths.

"I am no puppeteer. I am just another Puppet." He spit at Travis and the others then sighed looking as if he was going to lose it.

"Jackhammer to answer your question, I'm not here to gloat. I'm actually here to help you. I always have been, but I never liked any of you. The point is. He grabbed the ground as a screen came up with everyone's stats and a list to the side.

"These are your stats. You have two choices. One, the list on the side are "Powers" as you would call them. You may request a low level one some that will only last (about 2 posts before tiring out your character) a little bit. The next chose is to increase your stats, Luck, perception etc. You will get an extra 50 points to use and you can pick another weapon." He sighed then walked back and forth thinking.

"You have to tell me what you want and then the springs and such will open, you may still only pick two weapons unless you upgrade your stats. Once your done you can go into trail three." He sighed and let everyone pick out what they wanted.

@Sheraku , @BlazingSoul
    As you enter the red door what you will first come across is intense heat. The interior has a narrow bridge that leads to a circle-like arena. As you approach this arena you see a man in black and a women in white. The man had a wicked smile while the girl had a frown upon her face.

"Welcome all thee who enters here. Welcome to your first trial." They said at the same time.

The women spoke first "You must survive to get to the trail, the boss of the realm. Kill her and live, but first you must make it past..."

"An army, as well as us." says the man in black finishing the women's sentence.

The man raises his left hand and what looks like 200 dead men come up from the ground. Then the women does the same with her right hand and healed the men to look like they never died. Each man had the red mark of spades.

The army that was risen then hits the ground all at the same time making it rumble making the bridge fall behind them so there no turning back, however if anyone enters the bridge will be re-built. At the same time as they came up each of them had a weapon let it be a butter knife or anything, the weapons they had before death.

Then the army walks up shoulder to shoulder and slowly starts to march to those that have entered.

Sheraku and BlazingSoul
    - You characters make it safely across the bridge before it falls so no deaths.
    - While the army is setting up gathering there weapons and destroying the bridge you may attack.
    - As you fight the heat will increase and will wear you out.
    - Chose your moves carefully any false move could get a limb or scratched or maybe death so be careful on what your moves are.
    -You will have a small group of 5 people to help with you, you can communicate to them and describe them as you see fit however the women that I described earlier would also be there so you have four men to "customize" but not to strong!!

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya didn't even need to think about what she was going to upgrade. She gave Jackhammer's hand a squeeze before stepping forward. "I choose stats and a weapon." she looks back at Jackhammer. "A power will go out, but the stronger the body the better a chance of survival." she said.

Former Stats:
    Power:10
    Speed:5
    Intelligence:10
    Survival:10
    Endurance:6
    Luck:6
    Perception:3

New Stats:
    Power:20
    Speed:20
    Intelligence:15
    Survival:15
    Endurance:6
    Luck:20
    Perception:4

Anya took a step back now able to go to the springs and choose a new weapon. She looked up at Jackhammer wondering what he is going to choose. She takes his hand again and stand closer to him then looks at the blonde kid. He was once a human being. He said he wasn't controlling them, but someone else was. She wondered who the other person was. "I'm sincerely sorry that you are confined in this world and I hope, when we defeat you, that you can find a peace you've been craving." She looked up at the blonde kid and nodded softly. She turned and went to the female's shower thinking deeply on what weapon she may choose.
    Last edited by Yukari; 09-30-2011 at 08:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information