Raven heard the little blonde boy appear. She didn't look up to look at him but she heard him speak. "Took you long enough! Did the Dark Duo scare you? Funny how weak thier minds were really, anythibg to avoid the big fire down below. Never have i seen such a pair of weaklings. Except maybe Raven, she is probably about that pathetic. So, the usual deal. Who wants what, A boost to thier stats, or a new power?" His comment about her angered her. She had stayed strong through all these challenges, and was still alive. But he STILL called her weak?

"Hurry up and choose then." She sighed and began to think but was too weak. Then she heard Joseph and Tsubame choose powers. Joseph chose sound as a weapon while Tsubame chose to heal people. This was a smart power to choose because who knows what the next trail could contain.

Raven heard Tsubame approach her and began to heal her. "I hope this help Raven." She heard Tsubame say.

It was helping, she felt her strength returning. The blood stopped flowing and the ripped up skin began to heal over. After a few moments her left side completely healed over. But her arm and shoulder didn't return. But she didn't care, as long as she was still alive, thats all that matters.

After Raven was healed she rose to her feet, struggling at first because she only had one arm to help her then hugged Tsubame with her right arm. "Thank you. You saved my life." She smiled then turned to the blonde boy.

"I choose a power. And I want the power of flight." Flight seemed like it would be very useful. Especially if one of her friends was in trouble she could fly down and rescue them. Which meant she had to rely on her right arm even more.

After choosing her power she looked back at the door, waiting for Travis.