AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

But Daaaaadd!!! Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2012 12:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: harmonypanda

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Raven dried her eyes and heard Travis speak. He was right, they had to continue you. And who knows, they could wake up and she could be with her brother again. She smiled and hugged him. "O-ok...lets g-go." She took his hand and waited for him to lead them both through the door.

(OC: Sorry for the short post...not feeling good. I'll post longer next time ^-^;;

Sig by ‎me.
    [Requests: Closed]

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 05:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OC: I got some new ideas that are going to rock your guys socks and make you think "for real?????" Hehe I'm going to have some fun >

IC: The blonde boy opens the door to the trial. "Enter when your ready. I shall be waiting for your return. If you come back." His smile leaves him, as if he was struck with fear, he then waits for them to enter the door to there first trail.

"Enjoy."

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 10:53 PM
    Threads

Anya looked behind her at the group that was assemble then turned back to the door. The little boy had opened up the door and she could see anything on the other side although she knew there was something on the other side.

She stepped through the door and held her breath bringing her M4A1 in front of her just in case of being attacked on the other side. "If anything is on the other side, I'll hold them off till you all can get over." she said before stepping completely through the door.
    Made by Me (: Requests {OPEN}

~Member of Illuminated Spirits ~

Senior Member Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2011 10:33 PM
    Threads

Vane wasn't exactly afraid of darkness, but he'd never been a fan of it either. In his home growing up, darkness had always been part of the safety of enclosed spaces; it was also, however, a stern reminder that there were things in the world it was a good idea to hide from.

So when he emerged from the passage into a plain of shadows his gaze gravitated immediately to the pair of people huddled near what he could only think of as the apparent centre of this space without direction. The distance between them and the strange boy, the sharp gestures of their interaction, made him wonder what there was between these two and the apparent master of this world. He'd have to worry about it later, though.

He knew, somehow, that there would be no hiding in this world, either. At least not yet. Not until he knew how to make his rules matter here. He'd have to make do: hide himself among a group. He made his way in their direction, in time to hear the last words of the exchange.

"We'll go in together."

They were already forming the bonds of a team, then. Vane would need that strength, that level of trust, to prevail here. Anything for survival. Anything to get back to Emily.

Confidence? No. The blond child showed confidence, smugness; even arrogance in his manner. If he came on too strong, he'd simply get caught up in their thoughts of him. He'd never fully gain their trust.

"O-ok...lets g-go."

She wasn't quite sure of herself, yet, in this place either.

But she was the one who had stepped through the door first. She was willing to test boundaries, make changes in the world. This was a world of change. I need someone with that initiative here. The more someone else could take that first step, the better.

Vane slowed his steps as the distance closed; let himself stumble a bit, even. He didn't have to force it, really; after the dash for the first black gate he was still having trouble catching his breath.

"Um... excuse me. Do... do you think I could come with you? I don't know how far I'll be able to make it on my own."

ƒƒortissimo
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Gifts Cheese Pig Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2015 07:40 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

Raven held onto Travis' hand, which gave him encouragement; he would stand up to anything for her sake. Losing her here would be like losing Maylene back in the real world; he wouldn't allow it.

The fair-haired girl turned to face them before she passed through the door, "
    "If anything is on the other side, I'll hold them off till you all can get over," she told the group, holding the assault rifle in front of her. She turned back around, and with a deep breath, stepped through the door. Travis had to commend her for her bravery; he hoped she would be alright.

He led Raven gently towards the door. His right hand engulfed her small, trembling hand, while his left clutched the handle of his amputation saw, in preparation for what could come once they had crossed the threshold. The mere idea of having to use something so wicked and deadly terrified him, but the thought of losing someone close to him made him feel even worse.

They were at the glowing red door; another step and they would pass on to the first trial. Before Travis could do so, however, a man's voice spoke up from behind him.

"Um... excuse me. Do... do you think I could come with you? I don't know how far I'll be able to make it on my own..." He said, out of breath.

He smiled warmly (he had been smiling a lot lately... especially for someone who was unsure if he were leading himself to his death... was he already going mad?) at the man, who actually reminded him a lot of himself; dark hair and dark eyes, but lacking the glasses. "Sure. The more help, the better. My name is Travis. And this is Raven," he added; he had taken it upon himself to introduce her again. Did she find that rude of him? He looked at her, hoping he hadn't offended her without meaning to. Then he glanced back up to the man and nodded.

Travis slowly turned to face the door, and glared at it. He wouldn't let some stupid door decide his fate; he wouldn't let some blonde brat tell him what to do. 'Everything is for the sake of those important to me... I absolutely will not fail.'

And with this thought racing determinedly through his mind, he went through the luminescent red door, making sure the hold he had on Raven's hand stayed intact.

Last edited by RyuTama; 09-10-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 05:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer entered next sweepung his hand cannin out once mire. He twirled his large wrench in one hand, and swept the area around him . He moved up beside Anya. "See anything ma'am"? He said, half hoping for an answer. He glared at the roof, did a 360 check, even struck the groujd with his wrench to trigger some action.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2015 07:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph and Tsubame entered the door and noted. Both Raven and Travis had already entered the door and decided it would be best to follow them. But that young blonde boy...what was he up to? What is his intentions? Either way, they had to get out of this dream...And with that, they entered the red door.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As everyone enters the red door what they come across first is intense heat. The interior has a narrow bridge that leads to a circle-like arena. As you approach this arena you see a man in black and a women in white. The man had a wicked smile while the girl had a frown upon her face. They said at the same time with the voices of many.

"Welcome all thee who enters here. Welcome to your first trial." They said at the same time.

The women spoke "You must survive to get to the trail, the boss of the realm. Kill her and live, but first you must make it past..."

"An army, as well as us." says the man in black

The man raises his left hand and what looks like 200 dead men come up from the ground.
    Then the women does the same with her right hand and healed the men to look like they never died. Each man had the red mark of spades.

The army that was risen then hits the ground all at the same time making it rumble making the bridge fall behind them so there no turning back, however if anyone enters the bridge will be re-built. At the same time as they came up each of them had a weapon let it be a butter knife or anything, the weapons they had before death.

"Learn to kill, and you will live to fight us." They say.
    Then the army walks up shoulder to shoulder and slowly starts to march to those that have entered

Everyone
    - You characters make it safely across the bridge before it falls so no deaths there.
    - While the army is setting up gathering there weapons and destroying the bridge you may attack because no rules.
    - As you fight the heat will increase and may wear you out.
    - Chose your moves carefully any false move could get a limb or scratched or maybe death so be careful on what your moves are.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-12-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Erros

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer rushes forwards firing his hnd cannon twice into the dead men and smashing into a group with his oversized wrench, using it not unlike a morningstar. He swings it round in great arcs, using his high strength to hit hard and push aproaching enemies back- dealing damage all the while.

Senior Member Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2011 10:33 PM
    Threads

Vane stared.

Just as he thought about how much he would have preferred to avoid violence it rushed towards him with hundreds of furious faces. I can't get anywhere near that - they'll tear me up! His thoughts turned to the supposed weaponry that he'd been granted for his term here. He ran his eyes over his arm, considering; the metal plates of the gauntlet would be shoddy protection if it came to combat. The thing simply wasn't his size. It should have been smaller.

He blinked to clear his eyes, then looked again. He almost imagined he'd felt a contraction in the fabric and metal that covered his arm. He flexed and stretched it for a moment to test. There was no mistaking it. The battle garment had shifted, warped - almost as if in response to his thoughts. How, then would the firearm behave in his hands?

He grabbed the butt of the gun with his left hand and drew it forth. With his right, he shaded his vision against the glaring heat and the sweat dripping down his face. Bringing it up along his sight line, he took aim at one of the monstrosities and depressed the button. Die!

A crackling arc of orange lightning left the barrel of the gun; immediately Vane could feel his entire frame being thrown back to compensate for this ejection. He stumble backwards; caught his step. Nursing his shoulder from the impact, he gazed out to observe the effects.

Had he taken it out? He couldn't even see from this distance. But wait, there it was; another body tumbling off the edge into the steaming floes beneath. Only, this one seemed burned to cinders already. I just killed a... thing. The thought didn't give him much pause. Vane had no reason to believe these creatures were even real, let alone actually alive. There'd be time to feel guilt for slaying phantoms later.

Right now, he needed a more efficient means to apply this force he'd been apparently granted. Vane looked around, trying to find the lever he was seeking.

(OOC: Vane's looking for any sort of environmental hazard he could attack to collapse it onto the advancing horde. Bridge columns, random monoliths, anything will do.

If frikkin' laser beams are a no go at this point I can have the gun 'mysteriously malfunction'.)

ƒƒortissimo
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Into his worst nightmare, Travis had fallen. No -- not his -- a madman's; he himself couldn't possibly think up something this demented. He stood, weak-kneed, on the circular platform, where hundreds of undead were rising at the dark man's command. Then, the white woman raised her hand, and their skin became full and supple; free of wounds and other blemishes, as if they had been genuinely resurrected. They now appeared to be alive, but Travis could still smell the lingering stench of decaying flesh; of dusty, moth-eaten garments and graveyard soil (the heat only made the scent even more nauseating). They lumbered about with their own individual weapons in hand: knives, pistols, swords, pitchforks, every kind.

Travis felt like he could have handled the zombies without much of a fuss; but battling people who appeared to be living, breathing beings made his resolve falter. He was a medical student, wasn't he? A doctor in training. He was supposed to dedicate his time saving the lives of others. Killing, even for the sake of self-defense, was like a taboo to him. The saw and scalpels that he had brought with him were meant to rid the sick of tumors and faulty limbs -- they existed to improve lives; not to steal them away. It was clear that his opponents weren't truly alive; he knew that this was merely an illusion, a trap to deceive him. And much to his dismay and anger, the trap was succeeding. Whatever the man and woman were plotting, alongside that blonde brat, was working. The realization made his blood boil.

He saw Jackhammer rush headlong into the fight, firing a few rounds, and then slinging his oversized wrench in maddening arcs. The other man, whom reminded him a lot of himself, also attacked with a long-ranged weapon; this one more or less like a plasma beam. Travis gulped. Was this just a first-person shooter to them? But he could hardly disapprove of their actions; quite the contrary, he was the one needed to do something. He knew he would have to join the fray as well; he couldn't just stand there, he would become nothing but a burden to the others. "Stay behind me," he said as calmly as he could over his shoulder, to Raven. "Try and attack from a distance. If they get past Jackhammer, I'll cut them down before they get to you. Got it?"

Without waiting for a response, whether it be in agreement or declination, he stepped forward and unwrapped the bandages from his saw; the serrated edge glistened fiercely, like the teeth of a voracious shark that had been stalking a long-awaited meal. He then took the bandages and tied them around his lower right arm, as a sort of cloth gauntlet. He wrapped the very ends of the strips to the handle of his saw, to ensure that it remained in his grasp without being dropped or knocked out of his hands during the fight. His palms had begun sweating from the unusually high temperature, and so he gripped the saw firmly with both hands. He didn't worry too much about the heat at this point, however; he had endured months of football practice in the blistering sun before. Fortunately (or perhaps not so fortunately), he didn't have a helmet or protective pads to weigh him down this time. He stood in a ready stance, prepared for the onslaught of weapon-wielding men of spades, should they make it past Jackhammer; he would let them make the first move.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Joseph raised the volume on his MP3 player while Tsubame raised her amplifier to max volume, preparing themselves for combat. This shouldn't be real and only a dream but in this case, they had to defend themselves and the others.

(Tsubame) "Let's rock this place."
    (Joseph) "You got it."

They both nodded to each other and as they played a single note, a loud blast of sound blew through the air and toward the crowd of the somewhat undead enemies. It would not be enough to take them all out in one blow but at least it should knock down a couple of them to get the group by...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-13-2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Someone think this post is god modding so...yeah...

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As the men began to fall of edges from blasts or being blasted up by hand cannons and other things. They marched up with simple moaning and whining sometimes a "Help me." from few of them.

As you begin to tear them down the women in the white throws up her right hand. When she does this the ones that have not fallen off the edge would be brought back, revived one hundred percent. There was a loud scream of pain from them being put back together.

They continue to march froward. Eventually they charge at you guys, figure out a way to kill them or they will make it past you.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

As the army became more alive, Joseph and Tsubame continued their attacks. Wave after wave of sound, they'll eventually take out the army entirely but even the heat is getting to them. If they take too long, the heat will become their enemy, not the guys in front of them.

(Joseph) This is only a dream, but even the heat can be harmful to us...
    (Tsubame) Then let us end this quickly...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-13-2011 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Same drill...

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer took his wrench up and smashed a dead mans head apart, sending him reeling. He spun round and jammed his hand cannon in a rapidly closing wound, fired, blowing the healing creatture and the ine behind it to bloody scaps and lifaments. He ran back to anya. "These are tough ones ma'am. I dont think i can keep them down..." he shot anotger in the chest, causing it to explode.

ƒƒortissimo
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Jackhammer and the others continued their assault to keep the undead men of spades at bay, Travis hoped that he himself wouldn't have to dirty his hands in this affair. Suddenly there was a deafening blast from behind him; the American man and Asian woman had let loose a devastating, discordant bass note, which made the platform and the rest of the chamber shake tremendously. Travis grit his teeth in pain as his ears throbbed. 'A warning would have been nice,' he thought hotly. He carefully tore off a bit of the bandages that was wrapped around his arm, and placed the cloth into his ears. It wouldn't be much of a help against the reverberations of their sonic attacks, but at least his eardrums wouldn't explode. Satisfied, Travis once again held his saw at the ready. Some of the warriors clad in the symbols of spades collapsed under the intensity of the sound; a few fell from the edges of the arena into the fiery pits below. Even more were struck down by Jackhammer's wrench and handcannon, and by his twin's strange laser. His hopes raised slightly, Travis relaxed a bit. Perhaps he wouldn't have to worry about fighting in this trial; the musicians and the rest of the men seemed to have it under control.

But just then, the white woman raised her hand, and even through his cloth earplugs, Travis cringed from the mortified screams as the slain spadesmen began rising once again. Limbs reassembled themselves, heads were replaced, smoking holes in their chests began closing, and internal organs writhed and twisted themselves into re-existence. He looked away for a moment, disgusted. Unfortunately, he hadn't noticed how some men had revived a few meters from where he stood, and he barely had time to use the broad surface of his oversized saw as a shield before a spadesman, who was still reforming, lunged at him with a hand axe.

Throwing his whole body into the warrior, Travis tackled him and slashed blindly at the chest with his saw. He felt something splatter on his face, but he didn't pay attention to it at the moment. His attacker fell back onto ground of the platform, motionless. He shuddered, but didn't have time to reflect on his murder before he was assaulted again, this time by two of the zombies. He ducked and slashed, spun and slashed, and soon those two as well lay on the arena, large gashes on their torsos and necks. He noticed a dark crimson liquid dripping from his saw as well as his hands.

"B-bl-bl--" he gasped, horrified. He felt his insides churn in a sickening twist, and he ran towards the edge of the platform and crouched on all fours, wretching over the side. "Blood," he whispered, shaken, wiping the bile from the corners of his mouth with his sleeve. He looked down and saw the fiery abyss below. The heat immediately began fogging up his glasses, and he quickly turned away.

Upon turning around, he was faced with another spadesman, this one wielding a machete. Before he could react, the man kicked him brutally in his ribs, and time seemed to slow to a crawl as he felt himself fly over the side of the platform. Frantically, Travis grabbed the edge with his right hand. The saw that had been tied to his wrist was still lying on the platform, seemingly caught under the feet of the man who had just kicked him. Thankful for this anchor, Travis used his free hand and fumbled with the case that hung at his left. He blindly pulled out a scalpel from the case, reached as far down as he could and rammed it into the side of the platform. Then, using the handle of the scalpel as a foothold, he flung himself back onto the arena. He used his momentum to his advantage and kneed the spadesman in the stomach, sending him reeling backwards. He pulled the saw back into his hand and slashed forward with all his might. The man with the machete fell, in two separate pieces, onto the floor. Travis then kicked the upper half and lower half over the edge, into the burning moat beneath them.

Travis felt cold, despite the actual temperature. He glared over at the white woman, his eyes smoldering with hatred and disgust. 'I should just after her,' he thought, 'then the ones who have been killed wouldn't be able to revive.' As he contemplated his choices, he remembered the blonde boy's words from before, as they had been standing in the room with the five different-colored doors:

"According to my agreement, unless attacked, I cannot kill."

So... did that mean that the white woman and the dark man followed the same procedure? Would they just stand there, controlling these unfortunate spadesmen until someone decided to attack them directly? He figured he didn't want to find out the answer; not now.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-13-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya stood back from the group and the on coming army watching her enemies. The one thing she noticed was the that the spades that went over the edge were not coming back. That's it!! she thought.

"Hey!! Everyone!!" she yelled out to the group trying to get their attention. "Send the spades over the edge!! The only ones that don't come back are the ones over the edge!!" she screamed taking command of the little group. Taking her M4A1, she started the shoot the spades closest to the edge. Being so close in range, the force of the bullet hitting the spade's chest sent it over the edge.

She took aim at many more before she slung her rifle over her back again and grabbed her ka-bar knife. Kneeling next to Travis, she put a hand on his back. "Hey. I know it's hard to kill the first time. I still have trouble with in, but don't kill just to kill. Kill to protect something close to yourself." she whispered to the man as she glanced up to Raven to mean for Travis to protect Raven. "She doesn't have many attacking skills it seems. Protect her, ok? I've got this from here." She patted his back once more before standing up.

She moved to the on-coming army and shouted "Jackhammer! Use your brute force and that big donkey wrench of yours to knock this spades over the edge!" She gave Jackhammer a command, knowing since he was military he would do it. Taking a better hold on her ka-bar, she shoved and cut her way to the man and woman. Her focus was to attack the woman to stop her from healing the ones already down. "Cover me, Jackhammer." she yelled over the noise of the battle and the sound of music.

But Daaaaadd!!! Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2012 12:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: harmonypanda

(OC: sorry guys, been very busy with work and been so tired i been resting alot x.x im so behind!)

IC: Raven stood behind, afraid. She couldn't move, she could see everyone fight but she couldnt fight. Her eyes were wide and filled with fear as she watched Travis. 'W-what do I do..' She thought to herself. She had to help, but she was still so afraid. She noticed Travis as he saw blood. She had to keep his spirits up. She took a deep breath and jumped in front of Travis.

"C-come on...w-we can do t-this." She smiled down at him while swinging her headphones over her head. Now her bravery set it, she threw it and pulled a spade to her, then some how kicked it over the edge. She paused for a moment and wondered where this strength had come from. She smiled and continued on pulling them close then kicking them over the edge. Hopefully Travis would get up to help her.

Sig by ‎me.
    [Requests: Closed]

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer nodded once, then roared at the top of his lungs and rammed into several spadesmen, knocking them to the ground, He them swept them into the air with a two handed strike from his wrench, and they fell into the pit below. He then drew his hadn cannon again and blew the head off a spadesman who was advancing ebhind Anya. then he rammed into another spadesman and sent it flying to the ground, slidng then falling over the edge into the chasm of fire below. He turned and rushed to Anya's side, jumping from there into a spadesman advancing on her, and proceded to smash its face apart with his wrench. He left the body, knowing it would get up, but he ran back to and alongside anya, hoping somone else could get it again.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OC: Wow, very good you guys! What a surprise I got Travis to kill someone and to think he was going to die if I could not get him to. Good Job! Alright, so now... where are we...*looks at plot line and other things* Alright, soooo....

IC: As many of the dead fell of the edge only those still alive could be healed by the right hand of the white women. The black man stood there like a statue only showing his smile and the women her frown. As this happened she noticed that they seemed to be advancing. "Black, there getting closer."
    "I know, hold your ground until the come into contact with you. Other wise you will die."
    "Very well." She held her ground and continued to heal the ones that were still on the platform.
    "Only 100 left." Said the man.

The men continue to attack they start to surround everyone attacking from all sides. Fighting desperately to kill you as if to save there own lives. Continue to fight, and do what you think is right. Just do what is wise is my only advice. >

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

(Joseph) "One hundred left, and this heat is getting to us..."
    (Tsubame) "We're surrounded, we need to blow them off the cliff."
    (Joseph) "They're closing in, we'll need to use our guitars as a weapon..."
    (Tsubame) "If it comes to it."

Joseph couldn't stay in this heat for long. Though he did take physical ed classes in his school over the summer, he never was able to adapted to the heat very well, especially during his childhood. Sweat was breaking from his forehead but he can still fight, for a bit. He had to finish this before the heat gets the best of him and suffer a possible heat stroke. Tsubame took note of Joseph's condition and she immediately knew that she had to finish this trial right away.

(Tsubame) "Here comes another one."

She threw another sound blast out with a flick of her hand onto her guitar and another blast of sound rang out...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-13-2011 at 09:42 PM.

22. Likes Yukari liked this post
    The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 09:26 PM
    Threads

**sniff**
    He couldn't see anything, but Takai could discern an oddly familiar odour, one that he hadn't smelled in a long time, since before he was thrown in the penitentiary. He didn't understand why he couldn't see, but he was more occupied with the stench that filled his nostrils...

Grass? No... no it's more than that...

Slowly Takai's eyes adjusted to his surroundings, and could make out a grassy field extending in every direction. He wasn't sure what to make of it, so he didn't think about it too much. His mind focused on the smell that embraced him, so he searched the area until he could make out a crowd of people in the distance.

What is this place? And that smell... it's getting me worked up.

He could feel his body quaver in delight, but he didn't know what was causing it. Ignoring the feeling, Takai made his way toward the crowd eyeing the people hungrily. That's when it hit him.

Blood...

A freakish grin cracked his face and his pupils dilated in ecstasy.

I'm free!

While walking through the mob of people, someone's shoulder bumped Takai on the chest. Suddenly his vision went red and he pulled his muscular arm back to punch his first victim... but stopped. Confused he tried with all his might to send his fist flying at the young man in front of him, but couldn't move his body. Enraged, Takai struggled and struggled until his face went red.

What the hell!? Why can't I move!?

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Tragic~Romance great first post! How ever, my character if you wanted it shall be a women so if he cant attack because of that I will make it because the blonde hair'd boy stops you. Sorry about not making that clear. So.

@Tragic~Romance
    There's a blonde man in the field with a booming voice he specks.
    "Attacking other's than your enemy's is dumb and it wont let you live to long." His right hand was sightly raised as if it was freezing him and then let's him go and forces him to the ground.

"Let's not have that happen again your first test if going to begin soon and I don't want you do die by getting mobbed by a bunch of strangers, so please stay calm." He then releases his grip.

"And if you attack I want to see how well you can live when I crush your lungs and snap your neck." He waits for a moment, as people watch in horror.

(PM me if you want the help from the women)

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With having Jackhammer at her back, she could focus on the enemies in front of her. She could see the man and woman in front of her and could hear them speaking as if the noise of battle couldn't penetrate her focus on the man and woman. After hearing what the man said about them coming in contact with woman. It seems if they attack her, they would die.

Trying to think of a plan, she reacted to the spades almost second-naturedly as she swung with her ka-bar knife severing the head off the spade. Her already grim ridden dress got splatter with more gore. She kicked the spade's head off of the cliff and body walked aimlessly off the cliff as well. She continued her path to the man and woman.

Instead of attacking the woman, she decided to attack the man instead. She pushed and shoved spades off the cliff in her intent to get to the man and woman. Finally she pushed and shoved her way to the man and woman and stopped in front of them. She heat wasn't affecting her as much as others, because she grew up in the south where the summer temperatures could get up to 110 degrees. She had some beads of sweat on her forehead which she wiped away with the back of her hand.

"Jackhammer!" she shouted loudly almost a scream over the noise of the amp and MP3 player and the noise of battle to get Jackhammer's attention. "I need to protect my back and watch this woman as I take out the man." she said keeping her keeps on the man. She was still far enough away and swung her rifle over to point at the man and took a shot at his foot having a feeling that shooting him in his head or heart would have no affect. She also thought that may be if she could push him over the edge some how that she could beat him.

"Ready or not, you're going to die, Sir." she said as she took aim with her rifle again and swallowed as she took a shot at the ground near the man trying to get him to back up.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 09:26 PM
    Threads

Takai panted as his body was pressed into the ground.

"What the hell are you doing? Why can't I kill?"

His mind raced from his situation, and he became more and more angry.

"You think I'm going to listen to some blonde haired punk!? Let me up and we'll see who's the boss around here!"

At this point his face was beet red from struggling to get to his feet, but he couldn't. Finally he lay there, tired from the struggle.

"Wh-where am I? This can't be real..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information