AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sign Up: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder One

Senior Member Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2011 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Sign Up: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder One

well I figure the 'betrayed' divisions are a good choice since they're gonna be easier to flesh out, and Yukari gave it such a good opening I couldn't resist. didn't realize it was that transparent, though. >.>

thanks, at any rate. I'll try to get her done but apparently I slept for like eleven hours last night -_-

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

I did what now? o.o -Confused and just noticed she was mentioned.-

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Alright I edited that little part! I can't wait for it to open!

Senior Member Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    I did what now? o.o -Confused and just noticed she was mentioned.-
    :P

Your backstory. It provides a nice gap in the Gotei 13's power structure and lets me take the reins of the 5th squad. I mean, I was considering taking the 5th division anyway but the coincidence is nice and gives the whole story a much more cohesive feel.

So I have everything but background up now, and the background is written down on paper. Just have to finish transcribing it in the morning.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Oh haha. Glad I could help without meaning to. lol

Can't wait to read your back story.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Aran I should mention that the 5th Squad is one of the squad most capable in the use of Kido.

Everyone Read:
    Espadas choose a sin your Espada is based on. Lust, anger, greed, intoxacation Etc.

Shinigami:
    1st: Zanjutsu and Hakudo, or Zanjutsu and Kido.
    2nd: Hakudo which is hand to hand, and Hoho which is movement skills normally centered around Shunpo.
    3rd: Deception: Kido/Zanjutsu
    4th: Kido/ for healing and attacking
    5th: Kido masters
    6th: Kido/zanjutsu
    7th: Hakudo/Zanjutsu
    8th: Zanjutsu/Hoho
    9th: All round
    10th: Zanjutsu
    11th: PURE ZANJUST
    12th: Zanjutsu/Kido/ Deception
    13th: Zanjutsu Kido

Here are the duties of each squad also:

1st Division Command
    This division is the head of Gotei 13 and the ones responsible for dealing with Soul Society law and monitoring the other divisions.
    ---
    2nd Division Special Forces / Assassination & Undercover Operations
    The captain of the 2nd Division is also captain of the Special Forces; one of Soul Society’s two other military fractions except for the Gotei 13.
    Members of the 2nd Division are mainly dealing with stealth and assassination, and many of them are also members of the Special Forces as well.
    ---
    3rd Division Intelligence & Information
    The 3rd Division is the unit that is responsible of the act of sending out shinigami to gather information, and sometimes works in cooperation with 2nd Division agents on more serious missions. They are also the ones that sort all outgoing and incoming information before sending them to the 12th Division for storage.
    ---
    4th Division Medical Assistance & Supply
    The 4th Division deals with the brunt of the healing when it comes to shinigami or other spiritual entities. While the shinigami in this division use medicines for their healing, they do have the ability to use their energies for curative purposes, something unique to those that are in or have been in the 4th Division, because the average shinigami can only use their power for combat.
    This unit is assigned many of the menial tasks in the Soul Society, such as cleaning the subterranean canals located under the Seireitei.
    ---
    5th Division Seireitei Protection
    The 5th Division is the ones that actually send out patrols on a daily, frequent basis to survey Seireitei. If a threat occurs, both 5th Division and the 13th Division are responsible for the defense of soul soceity.
    ---
    6th Division Internal Affairs
    The 6th Division handles all of Gotei 13’s internal affairs, such as monitoring shinigami activity and handling any disturbances from other shinigami. They are responsible for apprehending shinigami that breaks Soul Society laws and also detaining them until Division One has given their verdict in the matter.
    Their division has the most holding cells, which is used to detain criminal offenders until they are judged.
    ---
    7th Division Large-Scale Operations
    The 7th Division is in charge of planning, coordinating, and executing large missions. Everything is run through their division first, and if approved, the 7th Division gathers the required shinigami from each division, assembles them, assigns duties, plans the attack, coordinate the shinigami according to the mission, execute the attack, and then keep maintenance over it. That includes sending out more reinforcements and information regarding the mission
    ---
    8th Division Reserves & Backup
    The 8th Division is the mass reinforcement division. Their shinigami are split into groups that are talented in kidou, offensive tactics, or defensive tactics. When any of the other divisions require extra shinigami or reinforcements, the 8th is the division they turn to first.
    ---
    9th Division Counter Intelligence
    The 9th Division prevents information from leaking out, as well as information being stolen. Their shinigami work close with the 12th Division research facility, to protect it from outside influence. They also prevent important information from leaking into Rukongai, especially information that could cause an uproar or mass panic.
    Adding to this, they are also in charge of dealing with tactics and warfare against intelligent beings and massive hollow gatherings, and are the ones responsible for any counter tactics when Seireitei is under attack.
    9th Division is also in charge of the memory-replacing that has to be done after shinigami fight in the living world. *This has the Second Most Security Surrounding it*
    ---
    10th Division Seireitei-Rukongai Diplomacy
    The 10th Division maintains peace between Seireitei and Rukongai. They make sure that shinigami don’t go causing chaos in Seireitei and are completely responsible for keeping Rukongai civil… or at least the area closest to Seireitei.
    When souls have complaints/suggestions/questions/etc, whatever, they send is sent to the 10th Division where it is read, ignored, taken into consideration, and decided upon.
    ---
    11th Division Offensive Tactics
    The 11th Division is the frontlines. They are the most skilled in physical combat and work mainly with other divisions. During times of danger, the 11th Division is flooded out in mass numbers to immediately subdue problems, including invasions of Seireitei.
    ---
    12th Division Research & Development
    The 12th Division is in charge of gaining new information through experimentation. They research information that is sent to them from the third division before storing it.
    They are also in charge of storing a mass amount of information known to Seireitei in their database. The 12th Division also develops new technology to aid shinigami in their missions. *Has the most Security Around it*
    Iado
    ---
    13th Division Defensive Tactics
    The 13th Division is the one that plans defensive strategies in a battle. If the 5th Division sends a report in their patrol about a danger they will immediately make a plan.
    If a threat is large enough, the 13th Division is in charge of sending out shinigami, assembling them, assigning them duties, and other things. Their job is similar to the 10th, except on a smaller basis.
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 09-15-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm fine with her bucking the trend if that's cool. It's not a 'hey you'd be perfect for this' promotion but rather a 'well crap you're already there and we need a frickin captain asap', like if they end up with a spare kidou-focused captain they can do a swap at some point in the future. If it's no good I can manage a slight redesign.
    Last edited by Aranneas; 09-15-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

no your fine I was just letting everyone know that these Divisions normal center around or have people who are "good" in certain areas. But you don't have to change if you don't wanna. but just to be honest your character is better for the 13th Division that is centered around protection.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Junior Member wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 06:04 AM
    Threads

hey all. i'm kinda new to whole RPG system, but I will create acharacter soon.

10. Likes Yukari liked this post
    Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

My Second character (lot of text incoming). Also added to my Espada. Added previous number (already mentioned in background), the location of scar, and his Sin.

Name:
    Rose April

Visual Age:
    Before releasing Bankai (Youth Appearance)= 19 years old
    After releasing Bankai (True Appearance) = 31 Years old

Years since Entrance into the Gotei 13:

Division:
    12th
    Shinigami Research and Development Institute

Captain

Appearance:

Before release:
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3359/e38e0d6a0f86b0c8f49674e.jpg
    Her eyes are in fact a cross between gold and amber. They have an older look then what the rest of her appearance is, betraying her real age. Despite this she doesn't mind. Its fun for people to suddenly realise who it is they are talking too. Her hair is also a golden blond, with the tips changing to a very clean white. She normally has a single bow in her hair (instead of the flowers in the image). It's on the left side of her hair and keeps it all tied up for when she is doing something.

She often has her Captains uniform modified to look this way. Despite being told not to she finds it relaxing and so does it anyways. She keeps her Zanpakuto placed across her lower back just above where the excess material hangs out. The Uniform is the normal colour but she manages to make it look sensible even when she has it changed to how it is in the image.

This form is in fact the result of research into what can be done with Reiatsu. She can hold this form so long as she doesn't release her Bankai, as her Reiatsu goes towards that then. It appears that leaving her eyes and hair as normal was her choice. She claims she can change what it looks like (within the limits of being human and female) but prefers not to as "Where is the fun in that?"

After Release:
    http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9108/sample3d06b844126efeaf2.jpg
    Her true form. This is her original appearance that she has naturally. She can adopt this form even without releasing her Bankai but commonly doesn't. It is very much as it appears, with even her hair bow being able to be folded out to be her hat (She had it made especially for her to do that). Like this she wears her uniform properly and takes a more serious approach to things.

Personality:
    Rose has an annoying personality that loves what she does. She often does things purely because she feels like it and doesn't care much for what others say. That being said she is not cruel. She has a good sense of morality and would never hurt someone on purpose. But this doesn't stop her from doing things that would mess about with others. She commonly mutters things to herself, commenting on events, objects and even people (often when they are still around). She is commented by those outside her squad, as being fun to hang with but only is doses. Her personality even extends to battle. But she has said on more than one occasion that she doesn't enjoy fighting, hence why she acts all silly. All this is provided that is that she doesn't get serious or release her Bankai.

It has been noted by others that she becomes more strict and serious whenever she releases her Bankai, or when she is deep in research, mainly when it has to do with curing her own problem. She still retains her bright nature, and she doesn’t become difficult to approach, but she is much more focussed and aware of what it is she is doing. She makes her decisions with all only important factors in mind. When she is like this some joke that this is her 'battle mode', but never to her face.

However there is no doubt, regardless of how she acts, as to her capabilities. She is very smart and despite her problems excels in the areas she follows. None would question her ability to lead Squad 12th. When the time calls, she can be a quick thinker and put her all into what she is doing.

When she leads others she always weights her objective against the lives of others. Strangely this does mean that sometimes she will forgo protecting someone in favour of completing the mission and sometimes vice-versa. Like flipping a coin there is often no way of seeing what she will choose but those under her trust her to make a right choice and know not to doubt her. This proves how much her squad believe in her and her abilities.

Fighting Style:
    Roses' fighting style is very much based off luck mixed with her skill. While this comes in part to her Zanpakuto, it is also because she finds it fun. It is all an act to hide her distaste for fighting. When she does fight she picks a way of confronting something seemingly randomly, and then goes with that way. Though at first this seems like inefficient and very much unlike a captain if you look closer it is much more. In order to do this she has to figure out ways to attack, predict ways in which the enemy may defend, and take into account external factors. To figure it all out in a short time and then act upon one is a talent in itself. The random action in which she may fight also allows her to keep an opponent off balance.

If she chooses to act more seriously, commonly releasing her bankai, then she will turn her attention to defeating an opponent in a fast manner, displaying her powerful sword techniques and skilled agility. She utilizes her abilities to the maximum and when going all out, tries to finish quickly. To her a serious fight should last no longer then it should, since fighting is something she doesn't like and is no fun to her; if it has got to the point of serious then she wishes to spend no more time on it. Those that know her, such as the other captains, respect her for this. They know her problems and the pain fighting causes her.

She does however have two problems. Each an extreme of the another.

Firstly she has no skill in Kidō. This is a major mental block in her case and regardless of what she has tried she cannot use any at all. Any time spent trying is wasted. This is something she is quite shamed about given that even a low ranking Shinigami could do. She feels it fights against her rank and her place as a Captain. It is something she will always feel all her life now.

The second is she her large Reiatsu. This is far beyond the level that others have but even more so it is somehow toxic to anyone but her. She struggles to keep it in check and it hurts those around her. Because of this she had a seal created. The seal is her Bow/Hat. As a Bow it is now also used to help control her alternate appearance, as well as restrict it the Reiatsu. As a hat it is to seal the majority off, while filtering it at the same time to reduce the toxin inside it. With it she has an above average level of Reiatsu for a captain and it doesn’t harm others.

Removing her hat to fight is her way of acknowledging she has no other options. She has only done this once, out of anger, and the moment is a scar on her normally bubbly mood. She will lose rather than release it. She fears though this war may drag it to the surface again.

NOTE: I don't think Toxic is the right word I'm looking for but it will do for now. As for it itself. I know people commonly put things like this in the release them sometime despite what they say. It gives me a huge advantage if I did, both the increase in Reiatsu and the toxic quality. So I will only release her seal when both I, The GM and the person I fight approve that it seems like the right moment. So there is every chance I will never release it through the whole RP. That is my Balance to it. A three key lock per say.

Background:
    Not much is known about what Rose's early life was like. She doesn't speak of her past, and her memories of when she was alive are for her only. Some say she was killed in childhood. Others say she was a princess born in secret, hidden away and in the end murdered by a rival for the throne. Regardless of the rumour people avoid mentioning it before her. She has been known to drop her happy persona when confronted with moments like that and vanish to some hidden location. People find this uncomfortable and prefer her bright side. It is out of respect that they don't mention it any more.

But compared to the knowledge of what her life was like in the Rukongai her past life is like a quote everyone uses. In contrast however everyone knows about her life then, but even the captains won't mention it. In the Rukongai Rose was a bandit and a curse. Her dangerous Reiatsu caused others to flee from her. In the far reaches of Rukongai she suffered and wished to have a normal life with friends and laughter. Sadly the truth was people avoided her and she was left orphaned. Life drove her to do dangerous things and her hands soon became stained with the blood of those who got in her way.

Over 20 years she suffered and killed till one day some Shinigami found her and offered to take her to the Shinigami Academy. The Reiatsu she was always giving off, the means, in which they found her, meant she was automatically accepted in. However because of it affects they also gave her a choker created by the 12th division to suppress her Reiatsu. This didn't bother her. For the first time she could approach others and not have to fight. She was no longer an outcast. In that moment she cast off her past swearing never to bring it back again and never fight pointlessly.

The Academy was difficult. She made friends, and soon developed a very random personality brought on by ages of repressed emotions. But she struggled in her studies. In what should have taken her the six years to complete took her double that time. They found she had no skill what so ever at Kidō, despite being good with all other forms taught. She grew impatient after ten years and demanded that they do something. Two years later she was allowed in. And in the end it was the very man who created her Choker that came forward and arranged to take her into his division. The 12th squad captain.

After she was given a seat Rose dove into her studies and duties. Being a part of Science division she suddenly had a place to put all her excess energy and enjoy it. More so the captain displayed an interest in her rare Reiatsu. And in helping cure it. A bond grew between them as he helped investigate her affliction. After learning her Shikai, she put effort towards rising in the ranks to get more access to things she would need.

After about 100 years Rose finally made Lieutenant. As a lieutenant Rose’s old prankster attitude returned. Often shielded by other members of her division, who loved her for her bright nature, she pushed the limits that she had. It was around this time she perfected her Reiatsu disguise to make her look younger. She teased other female Shinigami about their looks, and mostly they all just laughed it off. She was far different to the girl that had once been a terror in the streets and a curse on people’s names. However a dark moment arrived that changed her attitude towards many things.

One day she went out to 'Lighten' some other Lieutenants mood, and she came across a pair of Shinigami laughing and joking. Thinking nothing of it she snuck up on them. Before trying to surprise them she suddenly heard what they were saying. They were bad mouthing her Captain and talking about how weak and useless he was. Angry at the pair she confronted them. Only for them to turn on her. They said she shouldn't have been allowed her position and that a cancer like her from such a trash hole should not be there. They called her cursed and a failure.

Rose snapped. She released her limiter and attacked the other Shinigami. For the first time since she joined the Academy her Reiatsu was let loose unconfined. In the time since then it grown even more and before the others could even do anything they attacked by its toxin. The force also dragged out her spirit and she unleashed her bankai for the first time. The timely intervention of three passing captains and the drain from first unleashing her bankai in such a strange way resulted in stopping her but it damaged her relationship with other squads and she was put under watch while her captain taught her to master her Bankai and her anger. This was the only time she had ever released her Seal. To this day she doesn't know the truth behind what happened to the Shinigami's she attacked, only the previous 12th Captain and the commander know and they swore not to let her know. The horror would have been too much.

Unknown to her the Captain was under instructions to kill her did she prove to be too violent or too dangerous. Pressure was also put on him to fix her Reiatsu. However the Captain was like a father to her at this point and she proved herself again and swore to never fight without her limiter unless it was important. As a gift, the captain had her made a special hat to limit her powers and temporary remove the poison. She wasn’t shocked to discover though that she was not allowed the captain rank under the ruling of the ‘Captain Proficiency test’. It was decided instead she had to get the personal recommendations. Since the other divisions now mistrusted her it seemed unlikely she would ever captain. This in a way suited her. She wanted to stay in 12th.

The day that changed her view came the same day her Captain past away. It was a natural death, a blessing really. Some of his belongings and research where left for Rose. Left in them was an envelope to be opened when he died. Inside were a set of six recommendations from different captains and a letter telling her to lead the 12th squad and find the cure she always wanted. She knew this was the only shot she would get at taking his place. Still grieving over him, she confronted the Captain Commander, Arashi Kishu, and found three other captains where willing to step forward and approve of her. Arashi himself approved of her but kept his reasons to himself. It took a year to sort out details and discuss entitlements but she became the Captain and her division rejoiced.

It is said that sometimes those captains, but strangely not the commander, still regret to this day approving her. After taking up the position it didn't take her long to fall into her normal ways of making trouble and she was willing to pester them now. As she recovered from the shock of all the events that had be fell her, she found she had a better life then she could have wished of and vowed to protect it. She was sure she would find a cure one day and only looked forward with bright views. No matter the threat and no matter the decisions she said she would keep going forward. She would protect those others would not like the captain had done for her. And if she can annoy a few people on the way the, well that that was a bonus.

Zanpakuto

Name:
    Cross

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
    Cross appears as a white and black candle burning a blue flame. It is the flame itself that is the form of Cross. When they talk the flame leaves the candle and takes the form of a twin tailed cat. He has a high pitched voice that Rose can't help but pick on him for sometimes and very piercing eyes that seem to know more then they let on.

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality:
    Cross is a joker like her. He loves nothing more than doing whatever he feels like, whenever it take his fancy. This makes him difficult to talk to since he drifts off course when talking. He is a very free spirit and does not like being confined. It was this free nature that Rose had to overcome during her Bankai training, in order to get him to listen. He hasn’t ever commented on Rose’s Reiatsu before but he sometimes says he gets tired, as if he were ill with something. Other than all that, he loves games of chance or anything that needs luck more then everything.

Release Phrase:
    Freedom

Family:
    Fire/wind

Level:
    Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto:
    It comes in the shape of a very small and thin Katana. It has red and black lines that coil up the handle. On the blade is a carved image of a cat that appeared after she mastered Bankai.

Shikai:
    On release nothing much changes except the length increases and an eye shaped ball appears where the sword and handle meet. The eye normally looks like a cat eye, but also has an image of cat head on one side and a pair of tails on the other. These images only show when its ability is invoked and only one image can be seen at any one time.

Shikai Ability:
    Luck break (Does not exist in Bankai form): When Rose attacks with her sword the eye spins rapidly. Before the blow is made if Rose shouts either heads or tails it will stop. If she called correctly then it deals double the damage it would have before. If she called wrong it deals half.
    Her foes can also call. If they get it right it will cause half damage and if they get it wrong it causes double the damage instead.
    Once one person has called it will not respond to any other until it recharges.
    Charge period = 1 Post (activating the spin)
    Duration = until the blow strikes.
    Cooldown = 2 posts
    (I can flip a real coin for this if you want? Or you can. Or it can be left to the story and just trust me. I won’t be stupid with it.)

Bankai:
    The sword seperates out into a pair of Fans. Five balls of blue flame ignite around her and float near her at all times. The fans appear to made of metal and are as sharp and as strong as a sword, but can still fold up. There is an image on the fans of a grinning cat and it changes which fan and which side it is on at random. This has no affect on it's abilities and it just Cross having fun.

Bankai Release Phrase:
    Responsibility.

Bankai Ability:
    The fans can generate and control blue fire. The fire itself burns using Reiatsu. This means it is safe to use in the real world because if it hit a building it would not ignite it because it has no Reiatsu. The fans can generate the flames by Rose unfolding the fan in front of her and giving it a quick short blow of air. This pushes a ball of the blue flame out that then goes to float with her like the others do. The balls are sustained by her reiatsu and can die out. By using the fans to move the wind around them Rose can control where they go.
    Life span of ball of flame = 4 Posts.

Techniques:
    Hunting serpent:
    Rose blows into the pair of fans continously, producing a large serpent of flame that chases after the source of Reiatsu that she has targetted. So long as she keeps blowing the serpent will keep chasing. Thus it is limited by her breath.

Charge time = N/A

Duration = 1-3 posts. If she is tired or such like she can only keep going for so long.

Cooldown = 2-4 posts (Always the number of posts she was blowing for, plus 1)

Will-o-Wisp:
    Rose summons the flames to fall upon one point and explode, enveloping the target in blue fire. She has to use a part of her own Reiatsu to draw them to. Because of that she has to use a burn mark she has already created. The flame will all follow that point until the Reiatsu vanishes or she stops the technique. This technique can be used as a means of traking those she has marked.

Charge = None. Requires the target to have taken at least some burn damage. If the damage is healed or discarded (because it's on clothing etc) then it can't work.

Duration = Until there are no balls of flame. As mentioned before a ball of flame only last 4 posts. Creating new ones causes them to fall into the technique.

Cooldown = 5 posts.

Again a lot of text. I understand if there are some things you don't like. I've tried my best to balance them. Oh and sorry if I missed out any spelling mistakes.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 10-20-2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: spelling
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

12. Thanks Kenshiro_Blaze thanked for this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OMG I love this zanpakuto and this character. I see this becoming really funny in the future. So approved. Valkarma

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Name: Bracamarte Expertos

Visual Age: 35

Aspect of Death: Apathy

Appearance:

Personality: Braca has a cold and calculating demeanor. He is not one to crack jokes or play around with even the smallest things, let alone wartime. Also, unlike a lot of the other hollows and arrancar, Bracamarte does not show the obvious animalistic instincts of a hollow. He keeps these emotions submerged unless he is provoked, usually if someone interrupts his speechs. However, Braca is also a somewhat lazy person; if he wanted to relax, simply sleeping would be fine with him. But there is one matter that he is not lazy about, and that is his drive to achieve dominance over the other races and establish an Era of the Hollows. But he would prefer to do so through simple and efficient means, and without overly-complicated plans.

Bracamarte's goal is to establish the Era of the Hollows, but there are deeper motives to this ambition. Braca's innate complacency is countered with a deep sense of longing for... something. At all times, he feels some sort of emptiness, one that does not stem from greed or gluttony. Braca's drive to conquer the other races is in direct correlation to the emptiness inside him; Bracamarte believes that if he achieves this goal, he can discover the reason behind this longing and thus satisfy it for good.

However, Braca has not shared this secret with anyone, not even to those closest to him. He is perfectly content for his official goal to simply be the destruction of those who had terrorized hollows for so long.

In terms of leadership, Braca does not like to butt heads around. In fact, he is open to working things out and compromising. But if he has to use force to get his point across or end a confrontation, he will have no qualm in doing so. He treats the hollows and arrancar with relative respect; he does openly treat the weaker hollows with scorn and contempt; after all, they may prove useful in future battles. In an interesting twist, Braca stresses loyalty not just to him, but between the other arrancar; he will show no mercy towards an arrancar who has betrayed their own kind.

Leadership of the Hollows (in more detail)
    In forming a Hollow force that could rival any of the other races, Bracamarte spent a great deal of time studying and thinking about those races, in particular the shinigami of Soul Society. The main question he asked himself was: How have the hollows been put down for so long, and what could the hollows do to counter this pattern? Besides an obvious mismatch of power before the creation of arrancars, Bracamarte also noted the organization of Soul Society. Each shinigami was devoted to the soul reaper cause, as well as a deep sense of camaraderie.

Thus, Bracamarte decided that the hollows must also unify, not just out of fear or lust for power, but also because of a genuine sense of pride and devotion to the hollow cause. In short, a nationalist movement for hollows. Bracamarte stresses to his followers how for so long, hollows have only looked out for their own selves. This, he argues, is the main reason why the shinigami have been able to dominate them. But if they worked together, and trusted one another, then their powers could easily overwhelm the arrogant soul reapers. It is for this reason that Bracamarte emphasizes loyalty, that the Hollows and Arrancars treat each other not just as fellow hollows, but even like family. And to betray the family is the ultimate sin under Bracamarte's reign.

Fighting Style: In battle,Bracamarte is basically water. With his enormous spirit energy stores and his strong natural agility, he can wade through battle for days without tiring. His specialty is mid to long range combat fighting using his Resurrection. However, even without it he can call upon the many swordsmenship techniques he has learned over the years. Calm and calculating while still maintaining a ferocious inner drive, Braca is quick to figure out his opponent's attacking strategies and then take advantage of them. However, his natural skill at Sonido allows him to cross huge distances quickly to keep battles at Long range. Nevertheless his Swordsmanships skills are top-notch and allows him to maintain his own in a close range battle. All in all, the Primera is nothing to laugh at.

Background:

Hollow Arc
    Bracamarte's soul was able to rise above the other hollows in a Gillian-class Menos. Long story short, he ate many hollows until he became an Adjuchas, in the form of a large Lion with a taste for both hollow and human flesh. He grew stronger by eating the hollows that were foolish enough to attack him. Eventually, he evolved once again and became one of the few Vasto Lordes of Hueco Mundo. Even though he was a Vasto Lorde, Braca did not have a following of hollows, because he did not care for servants and most hollows knew that going to him for protection would be useless. His hunger for hollows subsided, yet another yearning soon replaced it.

The sense of longing that currently burdens Braca began during his time as a Vasto Lorde. The craving grew stronger and stronger as the years rolled by, and Bracamarte grew increasingly frustrated. He killed to his liking, he ate what he wanted, he slept when he was tired, and he had explored every grain of dirt in the Abyssal Plains. But that irritating feeling never ceased, never seemed to ebb. It almost drove Bracamarte crazy: what was his purpose? what is it that he longed so much to achieve?!

Arrancar Arc
    Bracamarte's savior came in the form of a mysterious figure, whom he met while on one of his fruitless journeys across the Abyssal Plains. Seeing this person as just another being to be defeated and eaten, Pereza attempted to attack the unknown being, but was surprised that he could not even land a hit on the individual, who suggested that it and bracamarte talk for a moment. Never having an opportunity to actually have a conversation with another being, Braca conceded. The figure noted Bracamarte's immense power, asking him why a being as powerful as him simply meandered in the outlands. When Braca explained the feeling that had haunted him for so long, the figure made a compelling offer.

There was a much larger world out there, it stated, filled with many other beings, a world ripe for conquest. The figure suggested that with his enormous reiatsu, perhaps Braca's goal was to unite the disorganized hollows and lead them against the other races. To aid this quest of domination, the figure also offered Braca a way to gain even more power, in the form of ripping off one's mask.

Intrigued, Braca accepted the figure's offer and was eventually able to rip off his mask, transforming into the first of the arrancar. After this process, the figure told of an ancient fortress in the distance that now lay unused, a prime location for Braca to rule from. After pointing in the fortress' direction and stating obscurely that it would be in touch, the figure disappeared without a trace.

For the first time ever, Bracamarte felt the strangling feeling inside of him ebb slowly away, making it just bearable. Increasingly confident that the figure was indeed speaking the truth, that this longing could be satiated through conquest. Braca marched onto Las Noches. The hollows who inhabited the compound there confronted him, having never seen a humanoid hollow like him. Bracamarte tested out his new powers, ripping through any hollow that dared to oppose him. He took control of Las Noches, and with the new power that had been granted onto him by the mysterious figure, he found that he could turn other potentially-powerful hollows into strong beings just like him. The beginnings of his vast hollow army were now in place.

Name: Congelados León

Release Phrase: Shred, Congelados León!

Represent: Lion

Family: Wind/ice

Sealed Description: (See attachments)

Released Description: ((See attachment)) He wields the Claymore on his back.

Resurrection Ability/Ultimate Attack: Escudo de Viento de Congelación: The Freezing Wind Shield this is a passive ability in which everything within a 30 foot radius of Bracamarte begins to freeze. During this time he can swing his hands and sword out sending bursts of freezing winds in the form of a light blue wave. These freeze objects when they make contact.

Techniques:
    Vibrar viento Ciclismo: Vibrate Cycling Wind is an attack in which Bracamarte gathers all the surrounded wind into the palm of his hand, decreases the temperature to around -30 then releases it in the form of a roaring Lion. The effect it that it covers anything it 'completely' covers in a wave of ice encasing them. Charge: 2 post Duration: 2 turns Cooldown: 4 turns.

Aliento del León rugiente: Breathe of the Roaring Lion: Bracamarte releases a massive roar coated in reaitsu which in turn freezing the waves of wind rippling from his mouth. It's total range is 20 meters while also pushing back objects close to him, this is a purely defensive attack. Charge: 2 turns Duration: Instant Cooldown: 5 turns

Cero congelado: Focusing his frozen abilities into his Cero Bracamarte fires the said Cero, the Cero is fired at around Absolute Zero, and freezes everything in it's path. He can fire one from both hands or combine the two in his mouth and fire. Charge: Instant Duration: Instant Cooldown: 3 turns
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kazuma_42__Arrancar_by_reaper61.jpg‎
Views:	36
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	50686   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lion_Man_by_Indecom.png‎
Views:	23
Size:	538.3 KB
ID:	50671  
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 09-22-2011 at 09:00 AM.

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

promise promise to get her done tonight fo sho, have to finish proofreading background

also it just struck me how irritated I am that it has taken people this long to figure it out

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Name: Reira

Visual Age: 23-26

Years since Entrance into the Gotei 13: 374

Division: 2

Rank: Captain: 2nd Division Special Forces / Assassination & Undercover Operations

Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4...white_hair.jpg

Personality: Reira Sociologically; Reira rarely lets other close to her due to fear of losing people she care about this makes her mostly distance her self from the rest. But when she does allow someone close to her heart she will follow them to hell without a moment hesitation showing how much she value them. Reira is a victim of heart she quick to fall in love/care with those that she hold close to her heart causing great harm to her emotionally when they are hurt or die. Reira does have a incredible will to keep moving forward on top of that she is able to perfectly hide her how she truly feels a times. Reira does hide a kind, gentle, happy and caring side of her to not show weakness in front of others.

Reira all ways been a lone wolf when it's come to work prefer to work alone so that she would never get close to someone with this attitude she was give any important resulting in her being give low ranks. When give a task Reira will try and complete to the letter never doing more or less then what has been asked and generally not caring for what the task is. Reira tend to keep people at a distance but when she lets them get close to her she tends to not mind what sort of person they truly are so long as they are save. When those that she cares about are endanger she will do everything she can to protect them even if it means shielding them with her own body.

When it comes to leadership Reira can be a cleaver tactician using all the mean at her command to swiftly carry out her mission or issuing orders to her subordinates in the most effective way she can see available. When it come to killing the enemy she is ruthless both as a leader as well as a Shinigami. The only time Reira disregards her duties and position when faced with and order to kill or fight someone that dear to her. Resulting in siding with those she care about, being unable to act or even join them unless they have change betrayed who they once were.

Fighting Style: Reira is a strategist when it comes to the battle field she determines her foe weakness and try to use it to her advantage in the best was possible. Reira mastery in Hakuda as well as her advance skills in Zanjutsu and Hoho allow her to strike fast and with devastating force when required. With her Great Spiritual Energy (Reiryoku) she is capable of increasing the power and speed of her Hakuda her Kido skills are only average making her rely on her speed to escape or counter distance fighters.

Background: Reira has lived an unhappy face one tragedy after another with no sign of it ever ending her family was murdered when she was six it happened right in front of her leaving her alone in the world. Since then everyone she ever got close to died before she knew all could remember was those around her that continued to die to prevent any more she distanced her self from everyone choosing to have a lonely life then a sad one.

Over time Reira had keep her distance from others but when entered high school that all changed some of her fellow classmates went out of their way to become her friends for a time resisted. In the end she gave in because she wanted to experience what having friends was like what she discovered made her very happy and made her believe that she was the cause of all those that came close to her deaths. On her way home from school she didn't notice a car coming toward her when she did she froze thinking that "this is it I going to die here and too bad I there was so much more I wanted to experience before dying." as she finished that though she felt a hand on her shoulder pushing her out of the cars path. The boy lay there died with a smile on his face despite dying he seemed at peace after that day she visited his grave every single day and each time would wonder why he was smiling.

Three year later on her way back home from school walk with a friend they were mugged and one of the muggers tried to stab Reira friend. Reira shielded her friend and was stabbed in the chest she then slowly died from blood lose. As she lay their dying she was smiling remembering the boy that died saving her she now knew the satisfaction of protecting someone else.

When Reira opened her eyes she found herself in the place called Soul Society she lived a clam and simple for twenty three years until she came across an incident where a hollow had entered the Rukongai. Reira watched as the Shinigami killed the hollow she then found out that the hollow threat both the Soul Society, the world of the living and everyone she cared about. Reira decided to become a Shinigami and entered the Shinigami Academy where she spent the six years training during which she meet the captain of the 2 Division and was inspired by her power and openness to protect what matter to her.

After graduating from the Shinigami Academy with impressive skills in both Hakuda and Hoho she had hoped to join the 2 Division and serve under the one that inspired her. Upon arriving she was informed that the old captain that inspired her had disappeared and that the former Lieutenant had become the new captain of the Division Reira felt just a sorrowful as the rest of the Division despite not knowing the captain like them. Reira was shocked to find out the new captain Ryu was in fact the person who saved her from being hit by a car about thirty years ago though he didn't recognise her she felt compiled to help him as a way to repay the debt that she owes. Reira was quick to display talent and capability and thus was made both the 2 Division Lieutenant and Commander of the Patrol Corps Reira was happy though she did not show it she was determined to do what she could.

During the 364 years Reira was reluctant to get close to anyone like she was before however she didn't let that interfere with her duties or performance. She had been through it all with them from the toughest fights to the grandness of celebration before she knew it she wasn't distancing herself from them as much. During which she she had also watch the captain in how he acted and the display of his power to the point it passed admiration and became worship he was what she could not be. One day one day a group of the 2 Division Shinigami had entered Hueco Mundo there reason and motive was unclear word was also received that captain Ryu had gone after them without back up Reira quickly assembled a squad to provide assistance. Upon arriving they discover only the bodies of the missing Shinigami however Ryu body was no where to be found only his Captain's white sleeveless haori was found cut and cover in blood. Reira was slightly crushed that yet more people she had deep feeling for was gone but this was different possible due to not wanting to believe that they were dead.

Reira became the new captain of 2 Division by the Captain proficiency test and becoming the Commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukidō. For the first five years Reira was find it hard to deal with so many people close to her dying at once. Even the man she worshipped was gone she kept his Captain's white sleeveless haori and hung it in the barracks as a remind never to act alone. A patrol returned with the remains of an older haori that belong to previous that came before Ryu the mysterious fact of the captain was now revealed but what troubled some of the others was that there were small traces of Reiatsu that belonged Ryu leaving more questions. After for five years Reira has continued her duty as well as search for answers.

Name: Niruida Tansen Hogosha in English Niruida Tansen Hogosha means double edged guardian.

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-s...52520tagme.jpg

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: Kind, noble (Honourable), head strong, gentle, easily jealousy, optimistic and

Release Phrase: Stand guardian.

Family: Melee-Type Zanpakuto and Kido-Type Zanpakuto

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3...E%25257E_3.JPG

Shikai: (Reira bankai sword is the one she's carrying in her appearance picture.)

Shikai Ability: Increase speed

Bankai: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-h...252520Yang.png

Bankai Release Phrase: Now appear Niruida Tansen Hogosha.

Bankai Ability: Gravity sightly being able to alter gravity within 3 meters of her resulting in increasing downwards attack power and decrease upwards attack power as well as slowing her enemies by increase the weight of the object they carry and their own body weight.

Techniques: Spirit of Niruida Tansen Hogosha; Reira zanpakuto spirit manifest in the outside world to fight along side Reira it wield all the same powers as Reira including techniques and skills. However all damage Niruida Tansen Hogosha receives are transferred to Reira after the duration ends expect death blow they are transferred over as fatal wounds and dismemberment is transferred as temporarily crippling wounds. Charge 5 turns, duration 10, Cooldown 20, May only be used twice in any one battle due consuming a large amount of power used regardless of being cooldown or not. Bankai only

Pressure: Reira hit all pressure points on her opposites body result in there speed and strength being reduced for a sort time. Instant, Duration 3 turns, Cooldown 8 turns. Shikai and bankai

Genshuku Hakuda style: Reira power of gravity is channelled into her arms and legs to maximise her Hakuda power causing both external and internal damage with every blow they receive. Charge 1 turn, duration 5 turns, cooldown 7 turns. Bankai only
    War is hell and I'm the devil

17. Thanks Kenshiro_Blaze thanked for this post
    Likes Kenshiro_Blaze liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Aedan: Approved

Junior Member wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 06:04 AM
    Threads

Name: Ryuu

Visual Age: 22

Years since Entrance into the Gotei 13: 203

Division: 11

Appearance: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

bankai appearance: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Personality: Bold, uncaring, slightly insane.
    ryuu only gets put in charge of a mission involving tracking hollows or killing renegade shinigami. these missions are always a success due to his strong leadership.
    if he were to be put on duty in the world of the living nothing would ever get done.

At first glance ryuu looks like a quiet and sensitive type of person.
    But on the inside he is far from shy and sensitive; inside he has a strong will and a fiery personality,
    leading him to flare up at people. He even flares up at friends and subordinates over the simplest of things.
    He can also be slightly sarcastic, when he feels he needs to be.

He keeps his feelings for others locked up inside of him and rarely shares them with
    anyone, due to an incident that happened many years ago.
    he hides how he feels though fear that history will repeat itself.
    The stress that he has through keeping such emotions closed, he often releases during combat.
    He still has friends, but just dislikes getting emotionally close.

Ryuu finds the human world a fascinating place,
    To the extent that he only wears cloths designed in the world of the living.

Fighting Style: berserker, speed, Reiatsu

Ryuu’s skill with flash step allows him to cut down multiple foes at once.

He prefers fighting his opponent face to face, mainly using melee combat. When fighting he doesn’t pay
    much attention outside the area he’s fighting in. and only thinks about what he's fiighting, and who's next

Background:

Time on earth

ryuu was first aware of spirits when he was 3 years old, and would often talk to them.
    Most people thought that it was the young children’s imagination at work.

Ryuu’s first encounter of a shinigami was at age 9 and a half. He was walking home from the dojo, when he felt as though something from all around him was trying to crush him into the ground. Then he heard a defining roar and the sound of an explosion. Then he saw huge dust cloud rise up from an old storage building 3 streets away. He looked up in time to see what, looked a man with his sword drawn, jumping from the roof tops. By the time he arrived at the storage house there was nothing but a large crater in the road outside.

It was at age of 16 ryuu died along with his mother and father at their house,
    killed by a hollow that had escaped to the world of the living.

Time in Rukon:

After waking up in rukongai, ryuu spent 8 years stealing just to survive, until he was picked up by a local gang.

After 20 years of crime he finally met his wife, and after 2 years of being married she told him that she wanted to be a shinigami. relizing that it was a shinigami that saved him from the hollow when he died, he to joined the academy

Time at shinigami academy:

Ryuu found though his classes that he was a natural with hoho, especially with the flash step.
    And after only 2 years he had mastered it.

He also took some interest in kidō but was unable to use it at even a basic level

Sword training was one of the classes ryuu exceeded in. using a more calculated strategy.

Squad 11:
    After graduating a year early, ryuu was placed as fifth seat in squad 11.
    6 years later his wife was killed while on mission, by a hollow in hueco mondo.
    When he learnt of his wife’s death ryuu’s entire personality
    changed to what it is today. He never forgave himself for what happened.
    Ryuu spent the next 193 years slowly climbing his way up to 2nd seat.

Zanpakuto: Name: moonlight wolf (getsuei ookami)

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: lazy, sarcastic and un-caring, stubborn
    Always has something to complain about.
    Usually has to be defeated, if something is needed from him on just about any occasion.

Likes to patronize and make fun of his wielder

Release Phrase: howl with pride (unari motte goutsukubari )

Family: Reiatsu, lightning

Level: bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Shikai: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Shikai Ability: Strengthen offense

Bankai: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Bankai Release Phrase: lash out, striking moon wolf (rasshu auto, kencho getsuei ookami)

Bankai Ability: Increase speed, Strengthen offense, Lightning.

Techniques:

Shikai:

amatsu adauchi. (Heavenly vengeance) duration: 2 – 3 posts cool down
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Bankai: Amatsu adauchi. Duration: 2 posts – 3 posts cool down.

ikazuchi urufu (thunder wolf) duration: 2 posts – 6 posts cool down.
    This tech is the same amatsu adauchi, except the damage is greatly increased.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Okay please use the Sample templates I gave cause it's confusing me. Second your not a Captain so no bankai. Third you need to put in your techniques what they do along with a Charge time, Duration Time and Cooldown time. Which is in the template that you need to use. Also please explain his power in paragraph form for the zanpakuto. Not the two word three word format.

If you want you could make him the 11th Squad Captain but he'll need a Meele only type zanpakuto cause that's the requirement for that squad. But if your not Captain then no bankai and explain his techniques and the abilties of his zanpakuto much better. Thanks

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So Aran your approved to totally forgot. Welcome to Bleach: AEo the Rog is up pleoples so lets begin! Woot!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Name: Kashiroi Kageyami

Visual Age: 24

Years in Soul Society: 256

Years Since Banishment: 100

Former Division: 6th

Former Shinigami Rank: Captain

Appearance:

Name:  imagesCAY6KZOI.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  2.7 KB

Personality: Kashiroi doesn;t like to be in control of anything other then her own fate. She doesn't enjoy ordeing others around and hates be have to make decisions on the fly. She's a head-strong women with the mouth of a viper. She tells it like it is. She doesn't care about hurting feelings nor cares to much to even strike a conversation with those she doesn't like. Kashiroi makes it a habit to let those she doesn't like that she doesn't like them. Nevertheless, she is a conpassionate women under all that coldness, she doesn't watch her enemies die and will join in even if she knows it will end her life. If commanded she will take over and has proven to be a very observate individual. She enjoys smkoing, and sweets, which is the only way to bring that ice she surrounds herself in. If someone brings her sweets they become her own personal best friend, and she treats them like her own children. She very goofy aroud those she's comfortable with and opens up to them easily. her fury is like no other when those people are hurt or put in danger.

Inner Hollow Personality: Her inner hollow is a psycho, and act like one daily. Kashiroi has a hard time control her Vizard powers in stressful situation and easily looses control during those time. Because so she elects to use her Shinigami abilities over her Vizard side, only doning her mask in dire situations.

Inner Hollow Appearance: The polar opposite of Kashiroi with blue glowing hair.

Fighting Style: Kashiroi uses zanjutsu and Kido above all else, her skills in kido far surpass her Zanjutsu skills. However when in bankai she normally uses just that as her reaitsu reserve as high but she still has a hard time control and seperating them when it comes to being a Vizard. When using her mask she will use cero's as easliy as Kido as the properties are basically the same. She has discovered a way to use Sonido through her training and has replaced Shunpo with it as it throws enemies off. She can use Sonido even outside of using her mask.

Background: Kashiroi was never a human, she was born with the Soul Society where she lived with a make shift family till she later joined the Shinigami academy. During her first few years she was held to high regard as a Kido professionist. During her second and third years she adopted the concept of Zanjutsu and Shunpo. It was during this time that she discovered his zanpakuto. After her third year Kashiroi was sent on training mission with the 5th Squad where she was injured by a rouge hollow. This cost her her ability to have children, which was one of her dreams. After recovering Kashiroi
    graduated after five years, and joined the 5th Division. After another 100 years in the 5th Division Kashiroi was promoted to Vice-Captain where she stayed another 56 years.

After this time and the retirement of the prevous squad 6 Captain Kashiroi was promoted into that position. She served for another 100 years before going on an extended mission in Karakura Town. During this said mission Kashiroi encountered a band of hollow whom attacked. She was badly injured and on the verge of death in a hodded figure offerd her the chance to rise again with no found power, and ability. She took the deal and rose as a Vizard killing the hollows and disappearing. Now she serves with the Vizard as the 2nd High Elite. All the while longing for a family of her own.

Name: Aisuhime

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ice_Dragon_by_Ruth_Tay.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	51172

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: She is as cold as Kashiroi in both veiws and attitude. She however has no soft side.

Release Phrase: Freeze, Aisuhime

Family: Ice/water

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto:

Name:	imagesCA7CPQR1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	51175

Shikai:

Name:	Ice_Sword.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	51173

Shikai Ability: Aisuhime stays at a constant temperture of -50. This allows anything coming into connect with it to slowly freeze over, this speed increases if it come into contact with any liquid based substance, such as water or blood. Meaning when she stabs someone their blood will begin to freeze.

Bankai:

Name:	Elemental_Sword___Ice_by_TheAbyssDragon.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	51174

Bankai Release Phrase: Bankai, Soru no Aisuhime

Bankai Ability: Touketsu Seken: Arctic World: Gather the water within a 30 meter radius Kashiroi stabs her zanpakuto into the ground causing waves of water to create a dome like structure around her and anything, or anyone around. It extends 100 yards in the air, and is cover 40 yards wide. inside the temperture is just under -20 degrees while her sword is sitting at a nice Absolute Zero. This can be broken through extreme force, but takes quite a lot. It last till Kashiroi is out of reaitsu, unconscioues, dead, or if she wills it.

Techniques:Touketsu Seken Kirikarasu: Arctic World Annihilation: This technique is her ultimate attack it breaks apart both her sword, and dome and converts the ice into shards, the number being around 300 or so. This shards are directed by her hands or mind, and serve as her sword and shield. During this time no techniques, Sonido, nor Kido can be used. It can only be used once in a fight and afterward the ice reverts into her sealed zanpakuto form, and shikai nor bankai cannot be used for up to 48 hours. Charge: 6 turns Duration: 5 turns Cooldown: 48 hours.

Iteru Aranami: Frozen Waves: Firing ice from the tip of her sowrd Kashiroi unleashs a wave of ice that cuts into objects in it's path. Range is just under 40 feet. Charge: 2 turns Duration: 1 turn Cooldown: 3 turns

Hyousakusan: Glacial Acid: Firing a spear of ice whatever it contacts with it bursts into boiling hot water used to burn through objects like slow corrosive acid. Charge: 2 turns Duration: 3 turns Cooldown: 4 turns.

Name: Aisuhime

Hollow Mask Appearance:

Name:	Lion_mask.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	51250

Unique Ability: La ruptura de Escarcha: Severing Frost: Is the ability to create ice particles with each swing of Kashiroi's sword, allowing her to freeze objects or cut them without touching them. ice extends 6 inchs from sword tip.

Unique Techinque: Cero Ártico Difbrillation: Arctic Breakdown Doom Blast: Allows Kashiroi to fire a
    cero which splits into two more cero and can be directed by her these cero continue to break apart into small faster cero till time runs out or they hit an object. If cero are large enough they can break striahgt through and continue. Charge: 2 turns Duration: 4 turn or till each hits target. Cooldown: 3 turns.

Time Activated: 150 pts: 6 Turns Duration, 4 Turns Cooldown
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 10-05-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Zanpakuto and Hollow Mask abilities

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Jack Altrad, or ''Springheeled Jack''

Appearance: My powers are all passive- My body remains the saem as normal.

Ability: Wall and ceiling running, Super jumps, sharpened senses and increased strength and agility

Techniques: Springheel:- The springeheel power allows me to ignore some of the rules of gravity, enabling for fast movements, super jumps and running on wals and ceilings. The ability is passive, and has no cooldown.

Feral Strength:- Increases my strength to levels above that of even a boxing champion, allowing me to dent concrete, and kill even without weapons. The ability is passive, and has no cooldown.

Doglike senses:- I can discern peoples locations by smell alone, hear a baby's cry in a hurricane and see clear as day in teh dark. This is a mixed blessing, as a powerfull gas attack, blinding light or sonic blast will affect me more than a regular human. The ability is passive, and has no cooldown.

Years Since Gaining Superhuman Powers: 20
    Current Location: (I'm not sure of locations, so i'll just say the Northenmost one.)

Appearance: Jack is thin, Lithe and Caked in dirt. He is clean shaven on his face, though his hair raches his shoulders, as he never cuts it. He wears a battered suit, which has a few holes in it, and is in need of a good wash. He also has a top hat,m which stays perched on his head no matter what happens. The hat is qite scruffy as well. He wears no shoes, an his feet are large, hairy and the toenails are dirty, sharp and uncut, as are his fingernails.

Personality: Except from his job, Jack views all other work as tedious and pointless. He is charismatic, charming (though his scruffy and dirty form dries many people away), and he preffers the night time, rather than the day. His face is almost always smiling, his teeth surprisingly clean compared to the rest of him. He hates policemen, and often jumps them from hihgh places before running off into the night.

Fighting Style: Jack fights with hsi hands and feet- dirty blows, highkicks and neck strikes being his favorites. His nails are tough and strong, more like claws than enything else, and he is stong enough to kill with just his natural weapons. On occasion, he will use a kitchen knife or some such houshold object as a weapon, but not often.

Background: Jack was born overseas, but he and his parents moved immediately after he was born, to escape thugs, keeping Jack safe from Harm. He grew up as any normal child might in Japan, untill he reached the age of four, at which point he was locked away for Unknown reasons, though his parents stated it was ''Extreeme illness.'' In truth, Jack had developed supermutant powers, and his parents were just to ashamed and scared to admit their child was a mutant.

Jack escaped from his prison after only a year, smashing the door down and running off into the night. His parents tried to catch him, but in vain, and he Hid in the city, stealing food and clothing as he needed it. Anyone he stole from could find neither hide nor tail of him, untill he was eventually caught stealing by a barmaid, on his 18th birthday. He leapt up onto the rooftop and away, climbing higher, and leaping impossible distances, in plain sight of 10 people, 3 of them sober.

The new light on the theivings caught the attentions of some superhuman Overseers and Generals, and they brought Jack in. Jack took up a new name, and became a master thief for the supermutants, stealing anything they needed if it could not be aquired through legal means. Having finally stopped growing, he aquired his new clothes, the same suit he wears to the day.

(Backgrounds short, but i'm not much of a descriptive person, more of a summariser. Sorry)

(also, i have no idea what to do about abilities, so...)

Abilitys: Wall running, super strength and incredible acrobatics
    Last edited by Esiphas; 10-08-2011 at 02:37 AM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

use this for your powers.

Name:

Appearance: (How your body changes when the power is activated. Or, what any weapons created look like. Describe as much as possible especially which parts of your body are changed. A picture will suffice.)

Ability: (What passive abilities your powers allow. Basically what your powers automatically do.)

Techniques: (3 Techs are originally allowed. More can be bought throgh the Silent point system. Needs a name for each techniques, a description of the techs power, charge time (if any), duration of ability, and a cooldown.)

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ive added that in. have a look now.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Approved

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Name: Daisuke
    Vizard
    Visual Age: 25
    Years in Soul Society: 140
    Years since banishment: 50
    Former Division: 8
    Former Shinigami Rank: Regular

Appeance: Is about 5'11" has an average athletic build, he has a tan color to his skin, has brown hair down to his hazel eyes normally wears a white T-shirt and a black hoodie, and basic denim jeans and tennis shoes.

Personality: Daisuke prefers to be alone and train. When alone he will meditate or train to heighten his abilities. When with others he is mainly silent trying to avoid being seen and only speaking when he finds it necessary. He has a strong sense of will, pride, and justice prefers to avoid fights whenever possible but will enter when needed. he only engages against a hollow if lives are in an imminent danger. He refuses to fight shinigami, quincy, or superhuman unless they refuse to let up on him in which he will merely try to incapacitate them without killing them. After he starts a serious fight it goes until he or his enemy is dead or incapacitated.

Inner Hollow Personality: Although he always appears calm when Daisuke meets him. He is mainly greedy; he has an extreme want for power and blood. He will kill all who stand between him and his goal. He doesn't care who is used or how as long as his goal is accomplished. He constantly fights against Daisuke for control whenever Daisuke gets too week to resist.

Inner Hollow Appearance: Complete opposite of Daisuke. Bleach white hair down to his neck. Eye color Red. It is always seen wearing a white kimono with 2 red stripes down the side. Height 6'6". Mask when used covers the entirety of Daisuke's face excluding the eyes covers no more than Daisuke's face.

Fighting style: His fighting style is an all-out assault from the very beginning to the very end, but he will only release his Zanpakuto after he has gauged his opponent’s power. Prefers taking advantage of his high speed and strength to expose the weak points he has found on his opponent, if he was unable to find any he will fall back a bit and try to work out a plan. After he has his plan he will put it in to action making changes as they need to be made. If innocent lives are in the vicinity he will focus on getting them to safety then reengage in the fight.

Zanpakuto Name/ Release: Hozon Ken (Saving Sword)
    Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Appears as a humanoid knight in full body white armor with 4 black wings
    Personality: Extremely strict it (gender unknown from armor) takes nothing lightly, takes everything seriously, allows no sarcasm or jokes, occasionally will go on rambling on a sense of how nothing is a joke and if one doesn’t give it their all from the beginning they are destined to fail
    Family: Physical Ability Enhancer
    Level: Shikai
    Sealed Zanpakuto: a basic katana shorter than most only about 2 feet in length very bland
    Shikai: The length of the blade doubles, becomes a double edged blade, and it becomes snow white. The hilt becomes all black with two white stripes
    Shikai Ability: Gives off a white glow that intensifies the stronger Daisuke’s resolve is. Also two white wings these wings offer nothing overly special other than they are light as feathers but strong as steel
    Techniques: Kyodo no engeki (Strength Play) – this technique raises his speed and strength to about 3x as much as his normal. It also allows him to increase his speed at the sacrifice of his strength with a max of 5x the fastest flash step but lowers his strength to his normal. It also works vice-versa with same changes. Can also use in speeds/strengths in between Also each change causes a drop in Spiritual Pressure.
    Hollow mask appearance: Mask when used covers the entirety of Daisuke's face excluding the eyes covers no more than Daisuke's face. The mask is entirely black except for the red X that goes across
    Unique Ability: Minimum speed/strength increases to 2x his normal
    Unique technique: The wings change to completely black and also become razor sharp they also increase 2 feet in length
    Time Activated: 5 turns duration 5 turns cooldown
    Bio: Life in the Rukongai proved extremely difficult for Daisuke. In his early life he was entirely on his own no one to help him, raise him, or teach him. He was sullen always on his own. After what seemed to be years he met an elderly woman who only used the title Grandmother. When asked about her name she would only reply “Lost to time my child. I’ve been here so long even I have forgotten.” With her he finally felt happy. She taught him to read and wright, she taught him right from wrong, and everything he needed to know. She was a kind and sensible woman always putting others before her, it was this reason he looked up to her so much.
    Around the time he was a teenager a hollow attacked their section of the Rukongai. He focused mainly on helping others escape not leaving until all others were gone. Shinigami arrived almost instantly to fight it. After a little while the home Grandmother had gone to check for anyone was hit by a stray Cero. “No!!” He screamed as he rushed in to help her. He found her under some rubble. He began to lift the rubble trying to help her out. “No, no my child don’t waste the effort.” Grandmother said, while coughing up some blood. “But Grandmother if I don’t you’ll surely die!” She waived her hand calling him to closer to her. “Child it is time for me to let go. I hope you will always keep me in your heart.” Daisuke was crying “Of course I will never forget. Ever!” “Good child. Remember what I have taught you. It is time for you to be on your own.” As she said these last words she dissolved into Reishi and passed on. He walked out crying seeing the Shinigami finish off the hollow, and decided he would be a Shinigami.
    He prepared himself for the entrance exam he studied and trained day and night. The day of the exam he was ready. He got into the Shinigami Academy on his first try. He very quickly excelled to the top of his classes. His good nature and sense of justice made him very popular with other students. One girl in particular caught his interest, Aiko. She was beautiful; her long brown hair and blue eyes made Daisuke go head over heels. She also grew up poor, but enjoyed life anyway. The two were almost inseparable. After a while both were accepted into Squad 8.
    Daisuke’s life was going good. He was in love with a beautiful girl, he had his Shikai, and many thought he was on his way to be Lieutenant, but it all went wrong around the time he was 140. It was supposed to be a routine mission a hollow had appeared near the edge of the Rukongai they had to dispose of it. Aiko and Daisuke were heading the mission with 3 others. The arrived at the area and after a little searching found the hollow. It was extremely powerful; it had killed two Shinigami in its first attack. After a while it had been wearied down, but Daisuke got hit off guard, while he was flying through the air, his wings slowly shrinking, drifting into unconsciousness he closed his eyes.
    And awoke in a familiar area, his soul; he recognized the bare white floor that goes on forever and the blue sky. But he didn’t see Hozon ken, instead he saw a strange man in a kimono. “Do you want to live?” the man asked. “Of course I do,” said Daisuke. “I need to help as many people as I can.” “Alright” said the man a smile forming on his face. “I can give you the power needed, but let’s make a deal. I will allow you occasional access to my power as long as you allow me occasional access to your body. Deal?” “Anything I have to make sure I save Aiko!” “Alright then. I will go first.” The man disappeared.
    Daisuke awoke in the air still falling but unable to control his body. His wings regained their former glory but were pitch black. He flipped in the air landing on his feet. Aiko looked over happy to see he was alright, but she instantly knew something was wrong. His eyes were red and he had a strange black mask on his face. He disappeared and reappeared behind the hollow using flash step. In one blow the hollow was dead. Daisuke looked over at Aiko and saw pure terror on her face. “The body is all yours again friend.” He heard the man’s voice in his head. Seeing that look on her face he couldn’t live with himself. He ripped off the mask and ran. He stole a geigai and left the Soul Society.
    He decides to live on his own. He entered the world of the living above Karakura town, there was a group of people there waiting for him. They claimed to be part of the Vizard Organization. They said there were more people like him, and that they could help him control the hollow within. He told them no and that it was something he had to deal with on his own. They said as long as he doesn’t cause them problems the door was always open. It has been 50 years since that day, and he hasn’t made contact with them yet. Instead he stays in an abandoned apartment building meditating, and doing physical training. He deals with hollows on his own, but only when he feels that there is a need for him to do so. He has little to none in the area of human contact, he keeps to himself never engaging in conversation. But with the state of the world he could feel something happening, and that he may need to act.
    Last edited by Folter; 10-16-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

approved

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information