AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What If You Found Out Your Friend Was A Homosexual ?

Junior Member brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe is infamous around these parts brofe's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2011 09:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: What If You Found Out Your Friend Was A Homosexual ?

You can say that I'm intolerant or whatever you want but I found out this guy I kinda knew was a fag once and i avoided him because he tryed to hug me and he was too flamboyant. This gay guy IMd me the other day for the first time in 2 years three times and i ignored him. Seriously I don't care if your gay but I still think It is gross and if I found out my friend was gay I would most likely think differently of them. anyone ever seen that movie boys don't cry? If you havent and your a suppporter of gays you will like it even though it is american

2. Dislikes Miss Moonlight disliked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Well seeming as how at this point of time I'm friends with them...... I'd be friends with them still. Duhhhhhhh? Who cares? Seriously...My boyfriends roommate is gay. When I'm at his apartment it's always fun to listen to his gay drama. Seriously it's like watching a TV show. So funny and interesting. A girl in my college dorm is gay and so is the only guy on my entire floor. I love being around them they are fun to be around. Why you may ask? Well they are just people.

The world is improving their attitudes towards gays. I had two lesbian friends in highschool. One of them as beyond amazing. I say this because I went to a redneck school. Everyone drove trucks [including me] wore camo every day and dipped tobaco in class etc. Well this girl was friends with EVERYONE I was amazed. No one in my class cared. We were able to have decent discussions in my american government class about the government and gay rights etc. They were nice and everyone had a decent say in it. Plus she was able to wear a tux in her senior picture and to prom. :]

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

As long as they are still cool to hang around with I'd still be friends with them. Heck I have a few gay friends in real life and they're some of the coolest guys I've met

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brofe View Post
    You can say that I'm intolerant or whatever you want but I found out this guy I kinda knew was a once and i avoided him because he tryed to hug me and he was too flamboyant. This gay guy IMd me the other day for the first time in 2 years three times and i ignored him. Seriously I don't care if your gay but I still think It is gross and if I found out my friend was gay I would most likely think differently of them. anyone ever seen that movie boys don't cry? If you havent and your a suppporter of gays you will like it even though it is american
    You realize that the same thing could just as easily be said about heterosexual relationships?

'ewww, straight people?!!? that so gross. I should avoid and ignore their hetro-ness'

see how it makes no sense?
    Last edited by Skylar1; 09-10-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

6. Likes Aranneas, Frederica Sawyer liked this post
    Member ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 01:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ghostthegreat

I don't care if my friends are straight or gay, doesn't matter in the least. It might get odd if they came out and started to hit on you. That would be one awkward situation, but one that I don't think would hurt the friendship.
    I need a new signature and I didn't know what to put, so I decided to throw this in.

Also check out my blog at http://danielkamin.wordpress.com

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't care at all, Just because they're gay doesn't mean they're not the same person I befriended. Some of the greatest people I've ever met have been gay, and even a few of my own relatives are also.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    You realize that the same thing could just as easily be said about heterosexual relationships?

'ewww, straight people?!!? that so gross. I should avoid and ignore their hetro-ness'

see how it makes no sense?
    A lot of societies in this world are brought up to think straight relationships are normal and anything else as a shut in unfortunately. Sadly, my family is a bit homophobic.

One thing more interesting than reactions to homosexual relationships are reactions to interracial homosexual relationships. How about we broaden the topic a little with that?

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For the most part, there's pretty much sweeping acceptance of inter-racial relationships at this point.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

That'd be nothing I'd worry about.
    I wouldn't care if I had gay friends, because if it's a friend, it's a friend, and they are like any other people.
    Thinking that it is wrong is even more wrong.
    Heeey!

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    Completely unrelated to the topic at hand but I must call BS. Homosexuality/Bisexuality is not something you're born with. Your sexual preference is a choice. The people you interact with or the society you are raised in may play a part in it, but in the end it is up to each individual to decide for themselves on their sexual preference.
    If you "Call BS", you must know exactly what you're talking about.

If a sexual preference is a "choice", explain to me why you're straight. If you are, did you choose it?

13. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Senior Member Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2016 10:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    Completely unrelated to the topic at hand but I must call BS. Homosexuality/Bisexuality is not something you're born with. Your sexual preference is a choice. The people you interact with or the society you are raised in may play a part in it, but in the end it is up to each individual to decide for themselves on their sexual preference.
    While things like environment or culture, in some cases even just personal willpower, may play a part in something like this, it seems that there'd have to be something on a chemical/biological level that guides you one way or another. Doesn't make much sense, at least in my opinion, for someone to just out of the blue say "I like <gender>' without something making that gender more enticing.

Then again, who knows when it comes to matters of the heart?

15. Likes Miss Moonlight liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ragenomics View Post
    While things like environment or culture, in some cases even just personal willpower, may play a part in something like this, it seems that there'd have to be something on a chemical/biological level that guides you one way or another. Doesn't make much sense, at least in my opinion, for someone to just out of the blue say "I like <gender>' without something making that gender more enticing.

Then again, who knows when it comes to matters of the heart?
    Thank you, exactly this.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I can say from experience you don'tv"choose" to be gay. You only say that if you've never been around gay people. My mom's co-worker had a kid once and he was very feminine. Played with dolls and dressed up all the time. He didn't know this was abnormal but it's just what he liked. My mom told his mom that her child was going to be gay. His mom just leaned over like "I know!" slightly horrified. But I hear she accepted him when he eventually came out of the closet as he grew up.

As a kid you don't understand your attraction to sexes. You just don't understand it. You don't think "ooooo I want to kiss guys when I grow up!" It just happens.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

18. Thanks Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would be ashamed.
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a friend who is homosexual and it affects me not at all. I suppose if someone I knew was homosexual and they kept it from me without telling me I might be upset.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

My best friend of 7 years Johnathan came out to many people besides me in fear that I would judge him or stop visiting his home or quit inviting him to mine. I found out eventually and it made no difference to me. It was same old Johnathan to me. We've actually bonded further since that time.

Junior Member (^THE SHADOWS^) is on a distinguished road (^THE SHADOWS^)'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2011 10:53 PM
    Threads

actually,I will have sex with him....lol I'm just kidding {by Crazy-M}
    Crazy-M & Bad~Dogg
    (^THE SHADOW$^)
    <'$'>
    只有上帝才能阻止我们

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Sena View Post
    I would be ashamed.
    Why?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Eva NERV Gemini Valkyrie Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 02:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So? I got to know him/her/himher/herhim a lot better... good thing that my native language doesn't have pronouns for male and female there is only one word... "siya" - Man! that's what I call sexual equality...
    Last edited by sabishii1/2; 09-14-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Senior Member Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Glasses White Black Cat 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2020 09:40 AM
    Threads

I don't really care if they're homo. Still hangout with them and all. Not if they ask me to huehuahuehuae with them. No nope. No way.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I have quite a few gay friends, I've even had one confess feelings for me.
    Nothing changed, because it shouldnt matter if they are gay or not. They are still people. Just because they are gay, dosent mean they find you attractive, want to hit on you or sleep with you.
    With that said, I believe that most people do not choose to be gay, some people may just spontaniously find the other sex attractive. But, I do believe some people do it through choice, for what ever reason. Weather it was life or bordem, I dont know... That percentage of people being extreemly small though.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I would thank them for being honest with me and still be friends--in fact, the friendship might even strengthen because they were honest and trusted me enough to tell me about their feelings. : )

I'll be anyone's friend, and I do not ditch people over something like their sexual preference, especially since I, myself, am homosexual.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

28. Likes Miss Moonlight liked this post
    Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

30. Likes RyuTama, SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjoudakai_Ira View Post
    This.
    Hahaha I love that song!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Will Phuah View Post
    What if you found out your friend was homosexual ? How would you react ?
    Friend: "I have something to tell you..."

Me: "What"

Friend: "...*sigh*...I'm gay."

Me: "..."

Friend: "Something wrong?"

Me: "No. Just waiting for you to finish. Is that all?"

Friend: "Well...yeah."

Me: "Oh, I thought it was something serious, like one of my wolves biting off the faces of your loved ones. Yeah, I don't care about that."

Friend: "You don't?!"

Me: "No. Hell, I'm Bi. In fact, let's find a bisexual guy so we can have some REAL fun.

Friend:

Me:
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

33. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information