AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you happy to be alive? Or just scared to die and be forgotten?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Are you happy to be alive? Or just scared to die and be forgotten?

Life is great really, living it's great. Life it's full of surprises and a lot of good things. sure theirs also bad things but I think that the good things make the bad things fade. There's a lot of people that appreciate life that I don't get those people that feel like they want to die. But I am not scared of death, I die when I die and I am not scared of getting forgotten either, really, because if the memory of my death is causing harm to those I whole dearest I rather be forgotten so they don't suffer anymore.

2. Likes battousai_ryuu, Immoral liked this post
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Neither. Though I experience happiness throughout my life, the state of living fills me with no joy. And if I were scared of the reaper I'd lose my job, quite frankly I'm curious about what happens on the other side (even if it's simply ceasing to exist, there is great peace to that). I feel suicide is selfish as I've seen the anguish it causes those forced to endure it while living, but I certainly don't shy away from danger/dangerous habits.
    victoria aut mors

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

I'm not really scared to die as much as I am, just as @Furore said, curious. I'm not in any particular 'rush' to die though, I just wonder what's waiting for us when our time is up. But I'm also happy to be alive, my friends play a major role in that. Probably more than they know. I don't think I could be happy by myself, I need to be happy in someone else's company. It just happens to be that way, I don't intentionally seek out other people just to make myself happy though. I'm not that selfish, but I do enjoy making friends. That's a given. So I think that's probably one of the main reasons I'm happy to be alive, to make good relationships with people and to be in their company. ^^ I wouldn't be very happy if I was alone, so I'm grateful to be alive in addition to my first statement. ^^
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

5. Likes Kokorokisses liked this post
    Member " Zenon " is on a distinguished road " Zenon "'s Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2011 07:54 PM
    Threads

I canot say my life is good, but at the end it is better than alot of other peoples lives..., and I amnot so scared to die, I just want to do important thing in my life.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

I believe we are all scared to die to some degree I mean its in our natcher to fear what we cant comprehend but we cant allow that fear to dictate our actions one must live life to the best of ones ability so when the time dose come you have no regrets.
    It is for that reason that I try my best to live and I am very happy to have been given the chance to live even if I must one day endure the fear and pain of death myself.
    Whether it be by the hand of some god or some other method I am very appreciative of this gift of life.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

8. Likes Immoral liked this post
    Member Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2011 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My friends and the people who I love in my life are the reason why I'm happy to be alive. And like Phantom Wolf said I don't think I could be happy by myself either, but I'm also not selfish. There was a point in my life that I was very depressed because I was lonely and I wouldn't like to die being alone but I'm not afraid of death. My time comes when it comes. And if it were up to me I would want to die in a peaceful way. Like in my sleep or something like that. But I have no control over how I die, it just happens when it happens. We all have to die sometime, it's just part of life.

10. Likes Disconnected Outsider liked this post
    Member Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Heart 151 - Mew Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2012 10:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like being alive!! ^^
    I'm happy to live and feel all these emotions we feel every-day
    I'm also glad to feel love............Every once in a while

BUT..........I'm afraid of dieng
    I'm afraid of feeling pain when I die and how much pain I would feel if I were to die
    I also wonder if there really is a life after death because..............No-one has come back to tell

That's my answer ^^

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

My answer is as follows:

We may die but due to records being kept even though family may eventually forget about you, you are truly never forgotten as you have been recorded down as someone who existed.
    And as for the after-life that will be the greatest discovery everyone will make despite what their background has been. Its the great equalizer because the rich will die and the poor die, theres just no escaping the reaper's reaper at the moment.

Closed Thread

Thread Information