AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sign up: Wonderland

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Sign up: Wonderland

@HateSpawn98 : XD If rodyno's signed up about the same time as me, does that mean that we both can go in together in a group?

XD Sorry if it seems like I'm flipping around all of a sudden, lol.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@alisaallthat - Yes ^-^ You two will start together in the great grassy field, where there are thousands of people wondering WTF is going on!

However, I have one more person signing up so please wait (if you want) before posting ^-^

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It's fine, I don't mind waiting

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well, you can post I just wont progress you until we get the other guy

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Character sheet:
    Name: Lucas Vladmir

Occupation (if any): Shipmaster (And Smuggler)

Picture (description if necessary): http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...g?t=1248545757

Background: Lucas was born on a Boat, to a Transilvanian Family, and was abandoned to the seas. After about a day, he floated into Harbour and wwas fishedout of the water by the 5 year old Neice of a traveling Englishman, who took him as a son. Lucas was the name he was given, but his last name remained the same as the plate around his neck dictated- Vladmir. His middle name was the name his parents had given him- Areman. When Lucas was old enough to question it, and to leave if he must, he asked his 'father' about the difference in his last name and theirs, and he learned about his early childhood. He promptly left home for 3 weeks, and returned to find the family waiting for him, worried sick. To lucas's surprise, his 'Cousin', Violet, was there too, and she threw her arms around him and declared just how much she had worried, and that she loved him.

Lucas and Violet were married a few weeks later, and Lucas's real parrents emerged and came forward for teh wedding, deciding that thier son was worth thier time after all. Lucas and Viloet lived togethr for 13 years, untill one night, Lucas fell asleep far too easily....

Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)
    Power: 6
    Speed: 8
    Intelligence: 6
    Survival: 8
    Endurance: 6
    Luck: 9
    Perception: 7

Additional info: Lucas fears the death of Violet, for he feels that he would let down her family- the people he cared for and who looked after him when his own parents left him- if she passed away young.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Esiphas - Your accepted >.> Again >

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Name: Dr. Freya Avalon
    Picture:http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/a...y_Mircia90.png (Black hair instead)
    Background: Freya grew up in a wealthy neighborhood and her parents spoiled with anything she ever wanted. Freya always went to private schools and never knew what it was like to be in a public school. She got her PhD at Harvard University in Medicine and Medical knowledge. She is a workaholic and takes her job extremely seriously.
    Stats:
    Power:10
    Speed5:
    Intelligence:10
    Survival:5
    Endurance:5
    Luck:10
    Perception:5
    Additional info:Her greatest fear is not being about to help someone in need.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Yukari - For the second time you are accepted >

Junior Member Anime Luver 101 will become famous soon enough Anime Luver 101's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 05:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Sakura
    Occupation (if any): Maid at a Maid Cafe
    Picture :
    Background: Sakura is Japanese. She love the friends she has and love to play pranks.
    Stats :
    Power: 10
    Speed: 10
    Intelligence: 9
    Survival: 8
    Endurance: 9
    Luck: 9
    Perception: 5
    Additional info: She is very popular with the boys but most girls hate her. She has best friend named Yuki that died in a car accident. She has the power to talk to the late Yuki
    and Yuki helps her with her problems. Sakura is shy but she quite fast and great at fighting. Also she loves Manga, anime and drawing. <3

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Anime Luver 101 - Your stats equal 60 not 50 please fix that then go ahead and jump in.

Thanks to @Esiphas
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 10-21-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Junior Member Kawaii_Doughnut is on a distinguished road Kawaii_Doughnut's Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2012 10:55 AM
    Threads

Name: Ichigo
    Occupation (if any): Model
    Picture :
    Background: Japanese and English
    Power:7
    Speed:8
    Intelligence:7
    Survival:6
    Endurance:7
    Luck:8
    Perception:7
    Additional info: Loves Modeling. Famous at school with boys. Not so much with girls... Her best friends name is Ringo and they have been best friend since the age of 4. Ichigo had a boyfriend who died and know one knew how. This leaves her with terrible nightmares each night. Ichigo is great with a sword and is very fast.

Junior Member Kawaii_Doughnut is on a distinguished road Kawaii_Doughnut's Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Can u plz accept me? Thx ^.^

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii_Doughnut View Post
    Can u plz accept me? Thx ^.^
    The GM has personal issues right now and not only that, the Co-GMs are currently on a hiatus so please wait.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh, sorry ... but thx 4 letting me no

Junior Member Scourges daughter is on a distinguished road Scourges daughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2014 01:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character sheet:
    Name:Silver Blood Spill her nickname is Bloody Wolf
    Occupation (if any):killer gang leader
    Picture (description if necessary):night black hair and Bloody red eyes she wears a blood stained black belt around her neck with bones and teeth of her victims and has a fuzzy long wolf tail and ears
    Background:her family was killed by werewolves she got bit by one and every night she turns into a black wolf with red eyes
    Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)10
    Power:99
    Speed:50
    Intelligence:80
    Survival:90
    Endurance:60
    Luck:70
    Perception:80
    Additional info:when she bites into her human victims she says to only ones she trusts that she likes the taste of there blood she's a demon the wolf devil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	19
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	83529   Click image for larger version

Views:	31
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	83530   Click image for larger version

Views:	28
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	83531  

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

@Scourges daughter This RPG is no longer running... the last post was in 2011.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scourges daughter View Post
    Character sheet:
    Name:Silver Blood Spill her nickname is Bloody Wolf
    Occupation (if any):killer gang leader
    Picture (description if necessary):night black hair and Bloody red eyes she wears a blood stained black belt around her neck with bones and teeth of her victims and has a fuzzy long wolf tail and ears
    Background:her family was killed by werewolves she got bit by one and every night she turns into a black wolf with red eyes
    Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)10
    Power:99
    Speed:50
    Intelligence:80
    Survival:90
    Endurance:60
    Luck:70
    Perception:80
    Additional info:when she bites into her human victims she says to only ones she trusts that she likes the taste of there blood she's a demon the wolf devil
    RyuTama is right...but you could move your character with a little modification over to The School of Seven Towers, which just opened up for sign ins.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Old thread is old. Let it rest~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\