Drawing of the Month September Theme
Yeah...last month's theme didn't do too well, so this month you can draw whatever you want. Hopefully that will intrigue you more than portraits...
1) Please make sure your drawing is not too large or too small. If you're not sure if the size is appropriate, please PM me and ask.
2) Make sure your entry is appropriate (no porn or swearing). If you're not sure about something, please ask.
3) You do not have to sign "Animegalleries.net" on your entry, but do not sign your name. This is an anonymous contest.
4) You may only use three drawings per contest that has been created by you, and it cannot be anywhere else on the internet.
5) Discussion of entries, missed deadlines, or anything else that might show who is entering and who is not is not allowed. Giving away the identity of an illustrator, whether it is you or the other person, will resolve in both entries being disqualified.
6) All entries must be in by Friday, September 30th. Entries submitted after that date will not be accepted.
7) All comments, questions, or concerns should be made in the Theme thread. Please respect each other comments and questions. If I believe you're trying to dissuade someone from entering, or purposely trying to start an argument with them, I will give you a warning. Three warnings and you're out of the month's competition.
8) Please make sure your entry arrive to Loki. I will allow you onechance to edit your entry if it does not meet the requirements (i.e. pornography, profanity, plagiarism, etc.).
9. You may use either traditional paper drawing or you may use a digital drawing.
All entries must be submitted to Loki by Friday, September 30th. Please label your PM "DOTM September Entry"