AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 黒執事~Kuroshitsuji~(Black Butler)

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Wink 黒執事~Kuroshitsuji~(Black Butler)

I haven't seen much about the manga or anime of Kuroshitsuji on here... As far as I know, it's rather popular, but perhaps I'm mistaken...

Here's a small
    wiki for it, if anyone's interested.

I've read all of the released chapters of the manga, but only about 20 episodes of the first season, and it's veeery different from the manga storyline, what with all the random fillers and extra characters...

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that the second season (Kuroshitsuji II), will be more along the lines of the actual manga (much like how FMA Brotherhood was).

So, are there any other Kuroshitsuji fans out there? o3o;;

Member HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2011 04:36 AM
    Threads

Default Re: 黒執事~Kuroshitsuji~(Black Butler)

I'm a fan. Sebastian <3333 Elisabeth sucks. That's pretty much it.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterGod View Post
    I'm a fan. Sebastian <3333 Elisabeth sucks. That's pretty much it.
    I thought so too...

that is, until she slaughtered a few zombies and saved Ciel's butt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lmkq9rQPDH1qerx9fo1_500.jpg
Views:	26847
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	50109

Also

removed by Ranshiin.

Sorry I had to. =3=
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 09-04-2011 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Sorry I had to. >3>

Member HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod has a reputation beyond repute HamsterGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We know that, Sebastian.
    I still hate Lissy's very existence, though.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The manga is completely different from the anime? Not this again!

The one character I hate the most is that blond boy from the 2nd season. So fricking self-centered and annoying!!!! I can't be arsed to remember his name, even.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I liked Alois. He was cute. A bish, indied, but a bishie bish.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

So from what I'm gathering, the second series is even more different from the manga plotline?? Whut? D;

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

I watched the first season of the anime, and liked it. Ciel was such a brat, but that's what made him interesting xD.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    I watched the first season of the anime, and liked it. Ciel was such a brat, but that's what made him interesting xD.
    Lol. Yeah I liked the first series, even though it was completely different from the original plot line. I prefer the manga, to be honest. And I'm too scared to watch the second series with Alois. >>;

Also @Ranshiin I noticed you edited one of my posts. o.o; I can't even remember what it was I posted. Sorry if it was something stupid ._.;

Junior Member TheAndosman is on a distinguished road TheAndosman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2012 12:33 AM
    Threads

YAY my first post, anyway may be one of the few guys out there who loves BB and thought I'd share my thoughts (though i've only seen the 1st season)

What makes this show so interesting is the 2 main characters themselves Ciel and Sebastian. Ciel is interesting because of how muc hof a tortured soul he is a living breathing vessel of hate I'd put it more aless as a younger Bruce Wayne who lives only to finds the justices of his parents avenged but where Batman and Ciel differ is that when Ciel will stop at nothing he dosen't care who he hurts the metaphor of chess is used afflunetly throughout the series as he uses people as pawns and as pawns are always the first to go so are the people who try to help them. Sebastian is a bad*** through and through anything that he is told to do he does it... and succeeds. whether it be killing off an entire family of mobsters, fight off demonic hounds, or just simply doing menial butler tasks he still remains awesome.

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

I'm so fan of the manga !!! still wondering what will happen ?! Undertaker had escaped and the boat is sinking .... will Sebastian be able to find a solution ?
    - of course !!! "I'm a hell of butler"
    oh ! sebby-chan !~

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

Sebas-chan, Undertaker, and Grell <3

I've seen this! I enjoyed the first season - I have not read the manga, so I have no issues with plot lines, but perhaps I shall need to look it up now that it is mentioned that the plot lines are notably different. I liked how the first season ended, and was kinda annoyed that they decided to pull an almost it was all a dream trope, but the second season wasn't unbearable.

I second the Elisabeth hate.

And second my own Sebas-chan, Undertaker, and Grell love.

13. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Gir Penguin Death Note
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2016 06:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: AnimeFrost

Sounds cool coming from all the post I read so far Im gonna try it.

Member ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2013 01:33 PM
    Threads

I love the manga more than the anime, myself. xD.... 2 of my favorite story arcs aren't in the anime (the Circus Arc and the Voyage Arc)

I was right along w/ y'all with the 'hate Lizzy' thing until she dropped her act in the Voyage Arc. And honestly, I used to hate Ciel until he started looking cute all freaked out about Sebby getting hurt.

Sebastian, Grell, Will, Undertaker, and now Snake (because for some reason he's just cute talking to snakes for some reason *shrugg*) are my favorite characters. I caught up w/ the manga recently so I'm heavily fangirling over Undertaker and his epicness ATM.

I tried to rewatch the 2nd season but...I just can't do it... It's like a random gag-doujinshi/fanfic only...animated. The musicals are better than the 2nd season.

16. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Member michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Heart
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2012 08:39 AM
    Threads

Cool

In Black Butler , Sebastian was so cool bevause his a demon that made a contrack with Ciel an earl . Sebastian was so tall his master Ciel is short so that just odd .

i'm the fan of Sebastian !!! He is so cool . I just watch the anime season 1 . But the season 2 i don't watch it but read it
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 04-19-2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Merged threads. Double posts.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Default Re: Black Butler

How is it odd? o.O Ciel is a child, and Sebas-chan is a demon...The height difference makes plenty of sense.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HIHI so you like Inuyasha Anime heh

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hoi...You could say that. I like the Inuyasha manga a lot better, though...However I do own the entire anime as well. Was dubbed the Inuyasha-Guru (aka encyclopedia) on AF...

but back on topic...How is the hieght between Cirel and Sebastian odd? o-o

...Clear...

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehe i heard that Sebastian is 185 cm . So Ciel call him a giant demon

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

He's English. English men are pretty tall, so a demon masqing as a man would be too. But Ciel is also 152 cm. So he's technically only a foot and an inch shorter than Sebas-chan. Makes sense to me.

...Clear...

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SEBAS-CHAN ! You're kidding me . You call Sebastian like that . But in the anime there is a guy that tall to exatly . Het Thank you your word is make sense to me Kagome-chan Or i should call you Kagome-san ?

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yep~ I call him that. Becasue I like Grell. >3 And Grell calls him that. =) And-you're welcome.

You can call me either. Doesn't really matter~

...Clear...

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

I haven't read much of the manga but I've seen both seasons of the anime.
    I honestly love this anime though the ending of Kuroshitsuji II was a tad weird xD
    I'm a huge fan of Grell and Sebastian (not as a couple!!) XD

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information