AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SolidArmor's WIP

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: SolidArmor's WIP

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Looks nice but I think that the hand on her leg should be.... (uuff..... how to explain in english!!) longer?
    I think you should stretch it out more, before the fingers comes. Do you understand anything at all what im saying? xD
    Edit the right hand on her thigh? You think it needs to be lengthened some?
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    Edit the right hand on her thigh? You think it needs to be lengthened some?

No, the one to the left. The one that is resting on her leg.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, the one to the left. The one that is resting on her leg.
    I think I may have fixed what you were talking about? I put the edited version in its place, and quoted the original as comparison. Yeah it was her "right" hand, left facing you. lol
    Last edited by solidarmor; 12-21-2011 at 07:47 PM.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I may have fixed what you were talking about? I put the edited version in its place, and quoted the original as comparison. Yeah it was her "right" hand, left facing you. lol

Looks better! Oh nom nom nom nom ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks better! Oh nom nom nom nom ~
    Have you played tennis before? This was the first drawing that really liked the pose, outfit, and expression.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have you played tennis before?
    Only in school...
    But I played badminton when I was younger. o___O

This was the first drawing that really liked the pose, outfit, and expression.
    Yes, it's nice. ^__^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Only in school...
    But I played badminton when I was younger. o___O

Yes, it's nice. ^__^
    Thanks, I'm working on another drawing right now. It's a little more of a fun spirited drawing. I bet you were good, I never played badminton before.

Junior Member GregoryUyChan is on a distinguished road GregoryUyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2011 08:40 PM
    Threads

Nice! Great work!

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I went back and re-drew the Panda Pin Up, here's Mandy Panda (original ha) 2. I wanted it to be more lively, and her attitude was just horrible! So I promised to delete her if she didn't cheer up, so here she is again. I hope you like the new drawing?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mandy Panda 2.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	358.0 KB
ID:	55684

Thanks so much Gregory.
    Last edited by solidarmor; 12-23-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Junior Member Fangirl1230 is on a distinguished road Fangirl1230's Avatar
    Gil
    Buzzed
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2011 07:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

These are really great! And better than what I could do.. : / I would love to see Mandy Panda colored! I think it would make it more lively!

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fangirl1230:2635597
    These are really great! And better than what I could do.. : / I would love to see Mandy Panda colored! I think it would make it more lively!
    Thank you for the kind words, they are much appreciated.

Please don't compare your work to mine for two simple reasons. I've been drawing for years, and you are way better than I was at your age.

Like I said, you have a lot of potential, and you'll be way, WAY better then this if you keep at it. Plus, I got some new Prismacolor pencils for Christmas, so I will definitely color Mandy....just, I should've asked for a sharpener as well. lol
    Last edited by solidarmor; 12-29-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Member Miz Lunah is a glorious beacon of light Miz Lunah is a glorious beacon of light Miz Lunah is a glorious beacon of light Miz Lunah is a glorious beacon of light Miz Lunah is a glorious beacon of light Miz Lunah's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2012 09:40 PM
    Threads

Your poses are dynamic and fun!
    Anatomy is a hard thing, and so is perspective. I can't give any tips there :c
    Keep doing what you do!

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

You know, the colored one isnt all that bad. Its actually pretty awesome. I love the Angel and the one that follows that. You really are quite talented. Keep up the good work. I hope to see some more from you.

Member CCpotter is on a distinguished road CCpotter's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 03:27 AM
    Threads

Masterpieces!

Always remember, practice makes perfect, i believe you can do really great job here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information