AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The World God Only Knows

Member genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2013 08:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The World God Only Knows

This has got to be one of the best,if not the best romance anime ever.Keima's manservice is over-the-top,probably like the Kamina for romance anime. Is there anyone who has heard of this show?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    iYuki is on a distinguished road iYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2011 12:24 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: The World God Only Knows

The World God Only Knows is probably one of the best animes ever. I love it. Honestly, I think it sucks that whoever was possessed forgets their memory. =X.

Senior Member jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards's Avatar
    Studly
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Radioactive Toast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2011 05:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jamesedwards259

I love this show so much. I finished watching season 2 the other day and i really enjoyed it. All the girls have a story that i find intriguing and interesting. Recommended!

Member genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks.Glad that people have heard of this show.Romance anime never really got to me as they were either too cheesy,too idealistic or have too much fanservice .This anime handled its romance right.My favourite conquest was the Chihiro arc because Keima relied more on his own skills, rather than his gaming skills.Hope for a season 3.
    Last edited by genesic123; 01-11-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Junior Member aeri is on a distinguished road aeri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2011 02:41 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: nixiepwns

I thought this was one of the anime that just WOWed me. To my knowledge, I think this is the only anime that focuses on an avid gamer getting the girls And seriously, some of the things that you do in games actually work in reality! (Right...? xD)

6. Thanks aerophobia thanked for this post
    Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 05:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Quote Originally Posted by aeri View Post
    I thought this was one of the anime that just WOWed me. To my knowledge, I think this is the only anime that focuses on an avid gamer getting the girls And seriously, some of the things that you do in games actually work in reality! (Right...? xD)
    Lies! I have never been provided with a magical weapon/powers or had the chance to save a girl from death or any kind of peril. Therefore I have not used video games getting girls in real life at all lol

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Part of the fun of this anime is also the fact that gaming skills only got him so far in each conquest.The girls are ment to not be just gaming sterotypes so that there was a challenge for keima for trying to conquer girls in the "real world". He needed to know a lot about the girls as individuals as well.

Member Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14's Avatar
    Gil
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2012 09:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jconn004

what a great show. i stumbled onto it by accident, loved it, read the manga, loved it even more. they need to keep adding on more to the anime thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes, it would be nice if everything keima did in the games and the anime DID work in real life. if so, i'd have girls all over me

Junior Member Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending has a brilliant future Bad Ending's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2011 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HFC M3cHi3

I must say this show is great, I love the concept and its very original... and doesn't bore me to death only thing that kinda makes me sad is the fact that all these girls forget about him after he pulls the bad outta them idk.. kinda bittersweet to me..

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I really enjoy this manga. At first I thought it was just going to be a silly manga with no plot, which would have been fine to me. But once they threw in a plot, I was so much more intrigued. I really hope that Keima can get all the goddesses in time.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wish this anime would eventually become as popular as the Big Three(Naruto,Bleach and One Piece).Dont get me wrong,i think they are ok,but i would want to see a non-Dragonball Z ish anime being very popular for once.It would be good for the anime industry to have better variety as hits.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hope that the author considers the overseas market potential.I heard that there will be an english dub dvd release.However,i still think that releasing this anime to be watched on tv overseas,at a appropriate timeslot, would be the most effective way to make this series popular.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For the benefit of those who have yet to watch the anime,please refrain from putting manga spoilers in posts.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information