AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some help.

Member hougokyo has a spectacular aura about hougokyo has a spectacular aura about hougokyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2011 04:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scarback

Thumbs up Need some help.

So I use to watch this anime on animidnight, ya know the late night anime they use to have on the action channel, and I actually heard it might be back which would be kinda cool, anyways enough jabbering from me. I could have sworn this anime was called blood rain but i guess it's not. In this anime a this guy who wields a sword and like a claw and kills a bunch of monsters and there is this girl who is there too, but i don't remember what she does. The main character has to fight his childhood friend who transforms into a monster and they fight and it's epic. It has an older style of animation and is pretty violent. It was not very long only like two episodes maybe or maybe that was all i saw, but it seemed to end. Anyways can anyone help me figure the name of this anime it was really bad donkey and i would like to watch it again.
    Reason exists for those who must rely on it to survive

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Need some help.

You are looking for Blood Reign: Curse of the Youma. That is one of my favorites.
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

3. Thanks hougokyo thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information