AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yugioh Zexal

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 08:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Default Yugioh Zexal

Is going to be the 4th generation release of Yugioh, and is already airing episodes in Japan. Even though the series has yet to air in America, a deck and one pack has been released, featuring some of the Zexal cards themselves. The cover card for the released Zexal deck is "Number 39 - Utopia".

Zexal introduces ranks, as the newest card color is the long awaited black.. The show seems in my opinion lackluster, and in my opinion won't even finish airing in America due to low ratings.

Opinions?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Senior Member Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Fedora Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 01:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Yugioh Zexal

The Yugioh series' standards are declining after each series -_-
    I'm not gonna bother watching Zexal although Yugioh is one of my favorite animes...
    "Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?"

I am number 4.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 11:21 PM
    Threads

Cat: Yuma, could you do me a favor? I've gpot a furry little pussy that needs petting. And she wants to eat a certain bird, it's nest, and two little eggs and then swallow it down with some thick and creamy milk. She's drooling for it so much her furs getting all wet... Want to see?

Yuma: Cat I know exactly what to do!
    Cat: You do?

Yuma: Tory, can I borrow money for catfood?

Dear gods... why do all these girls keep trying to date Yuma?
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 09-13-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

4. Likes ninakamiya liked this post
    Senior Member Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 08:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: JohnTazukura

Default Re: Yugioh Zexal

Zexal is so weird with hairstyle and any other yugioh

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information