AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite couple/pairing in any manga/anime you've ever seen?

Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Gurren Drill Bioshock Eve 2 Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2012 03:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Who's your favorite couple/pairing in any manga/anime you've ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    i've watched both season 1 and 2 (more than once i should add). there are a lot of hints here and there that make me believe the wording of my post is pretty accurate. do you disagree?

Just went and watched the episode from my collection. Episode 12 in series two. The scene starts at 17.00

at 19.09 Craft says "I love you" to holo. Thats what the subs in the Elysium version says. Also i distinctly hear the words ski nanda i.e love.
    At 20.19 she says "You will take responsibility right?"
    He kisses her hand at 20.44
    He kisses her lips at 21.26
    I'm pretty sure they are more then flirtatious friends at this point. Do you disagree?
    Last edited by LivioRazlo; 04-03-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2014 02:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Who's your favorite couple/pairing in any manga/anime you've ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by LivioRazlo View Post
    Just went and watched the episode from my collection. Episode 12 in series two. The scene starts at 17.00

at 19.09 Craft says "I love you" to holo. Thats what the subs in the Elysium version says. Also i distinctly hear the words ski nanda i.e love.
    At 20.19 she says "You will take responsibility right?"
    He kisses her hand at 20.44
    He kisses her lips at 21.26
    I'm pretty sure they are more then flirtatious friends at this point. Do you disagree?
    yes, but that would be a spoiler to all the people on this thread. my statement refers to the goings or throughout the series. but some might argue that they didn't actually kiss at the end due to it having been as short as it was. that kiss is what everyone has been wanting to see for the entire series! to make it as short as it was just seems wrong. but personally i do believe that they in fact did kiss. but as i said, my statement refers to how their relationship was throughout the series. not just the last few minute of the last episode.
    if i was including that last bit however, then you would be right, and my post would be rendered false.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kurisu and Okabe from Steins;Gate. My bf and I are even gonna cosplay them this year!

Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes, but that would be a spoiler to all the people on this thread. my statement refers to the goings or throughout the series. but some might argue that they didn't actually kiss at the end due to it having been as short as it was. that kiss is what everyone has been wanting to see for the entire series! to make it as short as it was just seems wrong. but personally i do believe that they in fact did kiss. but as i said, my statement refers to how their relationship was throughout the series. not just the last few minute of the last episode.
    if i was including that last bit however, then you would be right, and my post would be rendered false.
    well when i initially said " you haven't watched all of it yet" it was obvious i was talking about the scene at the end. When you then replied with:

"i've watched both season 1 and 2 (more than once i should add). there are a lot of hints here and there that make me believe the wording of my post is pretty accurate. do you disagree?"

It gave me the impression that you were still not aware of the final scene and it's effect on their relationship, not that your previous comments were made on the whole series excluding the final scene. So that's where my comments are stemming from.

Personally i was also very happy with that ending. I would have been pretty pissed if it didn't end like that. The way they acted throughout the whole two series yearned for it. Eagerly awaiting a third installment.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

well when i initially said " you haven't watched all of it yet" it was obvious i was talking about the scene at the end. When you then replied with:

"i've watched both season 1 and 2 (more than once i should add). there are a lot of hints here and there that make me believe the wording of my post is pretty accurate. do you disagree?"

It gave me the impression that you were still not aware of the final scene and it's effect on their relationship, not that your previous comments were made on the whole series excluding the final scene. So that's where my comments are stemming from.

Personally i was also very happy with that ending. I would have been pretty pissed if it didn't end like that. The way they acted throughout the whole two series yearned for it. Eagerly awaiting a third installment.
    a simple misunderstanding. no harm done.
    the ending was very good, but i'm still hoping for a season 3! lol its amongst my favorite animes ever!
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Grilled Fish
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2014 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Tohru and Kyo from Furuba.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

a simple misunderstanding. no harm done.
    the ending was very good, but i'm still hoping for a season 3! lol its amongst my favorite animes ever!

What do you think the character interaction would be like in the third series, taking into consideration the last scene?

I think holo would take the love at a very slow pace, fit for someone that had lived for so long. That way, the clever flirting that we've seen over the last two seasons can continue as it was. Perhaps with a few scenes of more touching sentiment between the two. AHHH i can't wait, i'm tempted to read the books now!!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

What do you think the character interaction would be like in the third series, taking into consideration the last scene?

I think holo would take the love at a very slow pace, fit for someone that had lived for so long. That way, the clever flirting that we've seen over the last two seasons can continue as it was. Perhaps with a few scenes of more touching sentiment between the two. AHHH i can't wait, i'm tempted to read the books now!!
    i'd say they'd still act about the same. but they'd be more open with each other and holo surely would use their relationship as leverage to coax lawrence into buying here even more things. The jealousy they've both displayed would surely increase somewhat. especially on holos part.
    then theres the final part, whether or not holo wants to do once they reach their destination.
    i really want to see a 3rd season, and i've considered reading the books. but i also thought about how good a 3rd season would be since they've reached the point you desperately hoped for throughout seasons 1 and 2! then again, i don't care if s3 would be as good as s1 and 2, i just wanna see more spice and wolf! =]

Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i'd say they'd still act about the same. but they'd be more open with each other and holo surely would use their relationship as leverage to coax lawrence into buying here even more things. The jealousy they've both displayed would surely increase somewhat. especially on holos part.
    then theres the final part, whether or not holo wants to do once they reach their destination.
    i really want to see a 3rd season, and i've considered reading the books. but i also thought about how good a 3rd season would be since they've reached the point you desperately hoped for throughout seasons 1 and 2! then again, i don't care if s3 would be as good as s1 and 2, i just wanna see more spice and wolf! =]
    hmm yeah, that sounds about right. I've been looking around and it's amazing the lack of information in a third series. the production company seem to have had troubles - The voice actor for holo has jumped boats. There must be some other internal problems. They've only animated 4 of the 16 novels, it's not like they are running out of material. and it was really popular too! i can't really see money being an issue.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

hmm yeah, that sounds about right. I've been looking around and it's amazing the lack of information in a third series. the production company seem to have had troubles - The voice actor for holo has jumped boats. There must be some other internal problems. They've only animated 4 of the 16 novels, it's not like they are running out of material. and it was really popular too! i can't really see money being an issue.
    they are just being totally uncool. with is totally not cool. its chilly. and chilly aint never been cool!

Junior Member elenamangaka is on a distinguished road elenamangaka's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 07:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi was a very nice anime, as well as Junjou Romantica, what do you think?

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

My favorite couple?Well,actually,it is a tie.Between Haruhi and Tamaki (Ouran Highschool Host Club) and Nagisa and Tomoya(Clannad and Clannad AF)

Senior Member Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Pocky Compass
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Euraka/Renton from Eureka Seven

Junior Member Jace08 is on a distinguished road Jace08's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 04:27 AM
    Threads

the couple from maid sama, special a..can't remember much so yeah..them

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Tamoya okazaki & Nagisa furokawa
    Naruto & Hinata
    Holo & lawrance

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

16. Likes Sizary Momo liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inuyasha and Kagome!! But Inuyasha was the only anime that I watched/watch that had some kind of romance, so my choice is kinda easy lol :P

18. Likes Sizary Momo liked this post
    Junior Member KuroNeko96 is on a distinguished road KuroNeko96's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 01:13 PM
    Threads

Usui/Misaki Kaichou wa maid sama
    Ririchiyo/Miketsukami Inu x Boku SS
    Shigure/Yukina Watashi Ni xx Shinasai
    Taiga/Ryuuji Toradora
    And I've Read and watched so much I can't remember the rest ; A ;

Member Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Soul Eater Soul Soul Eater Logo Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 07:12 AM
    Threads

Amu x Ikuto
    Inuyasha x Kagome
    Gajeel x Levy
    Usagi x Misaki
    Maka x Soul
    Kyo x Tohru
    Leo x Yuiko
    Haruhi x Kyon
    Mikan x Natsume

Yeah I have a lot of favourites :3
    Last edited by Tenshimaka; 06-28-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Normal? What's normal? To only do what the masses do? And what is the benefit of that? Where is the problem in adopting a custom that is 'abnormal' if it has no negative affect on the world at large?
    ~ Ichihara Yuuko

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2013 09:56 AM
    Threads

Usui x Misaki (Kaichou wa Maid-Sama)
    Amu x Ikuto (Shugo Chara)
    Kei x Hikari (Special A)
    Kazehaya x Sawako (Kimi ni Todoke)
    Kyohei x Sunako (The Wallflower)
    Lucy x Natsu (Fairy Tail) I think they'd be adorable together ^_^

|YouTube|Tumblr|MyAnimeList|HummingbirdAccount|

"Admiration does is in no way mean understanding."

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2014 01:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tamaki and haruhi ohhc
    Sebby and ciel koroshitji
    Zutara ( never happens ) avatar last airbender

23. Likes MitsukiPandax3 liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2014 12:01 PM
    Threads

Nagisa and Shizuma

Senior Member 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2012 01:48 PM
    Threads

Tohru and Kyo from Fruits Basket
    Yuuki and Zero from Vampire Knight
    Inori and Shuu from Guilty Crown

These three pairings are my favorite but I know I'll like :

Carol and Scrooge from Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas OVA

Later on when I see the OVA.^^
    'You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel...'

'I don't want to love if I can't trust...'

'I'm not strange! I'm a normal human and- Oh, damn... I could really go for another fishcake!'

'I can't do it alone, therefore, be an ass with me!'

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Fox White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

Anybody taht isn't UlquiHime.
    How dare people take Ulquiorra from me! >=(

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

27. Likes AshureeChan liked this post
    Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2013 09:56 AM
    Threads

I love shipping pairs so I have a lot...

Anime:

Usui & Misaki - Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (that was a given right?)
    Kei & Hikari - Special A
    Natsu & Lucy - Fairy Tail
    Erza & Jellal - Fairy Tail
    Mikado & Anri - Durarara!!
    Isaac & Miria - Baccano!
    Kaname & Sousuke - Full Metal Panic!
    Kazehaya & Sawako - Kimi ni Todoke
    Rin & Asa - Shuffle! (shipped it from episode 1!)
    Sunako & Kyohei - The Wallflower
    Holo & Lawrence - Spice & Wolf

Manga only pairs:

Yoh & Haruna - High School Debut
    Tamaki & Haruhi - Ouran High School Host Club (putting it here because they don't get together in the anime)
    Aoi & Hayato - AAA
    Song Ih Kang & Ga Yoon Seo - Idol Shopping (Yeah, it's a Manhwa but whatever!)
    Ashiya & Sano - Hana-Kimi
    Yoiko & Leo - Beast Master
    Teru & Kurosaki - Dengeki Daisy

okay I am done now teehee ^_^

EDIT! Oh crap, sorry for posting twice I have a tendency to forget what I have posted a reply to xD
    Can a mod delete my previous post on this topic please? the old one not this one.
    Last edited by AshureeChan; 08-15-2012 at 09:50 PM.

|YouTube|Tumblr|MyAnimeList|HummingbirdAccount|

"Admiration does is in no way mean understanding."

Member Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Soul Eater Soul Soul Eater Logo Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 07:12 AM
    Threads

I's hard to choose but I guess these would be my all time favorites...

Shugo Chara ~ Amu and Ikuto
    Inuyasha ~ Kagome and Inuyasha
    Junjou Romantica ~ Misaki and Usagi
    Fairy Tail ~ Levy and Gajeel
    Fruit Basket ~ Tohru and Kyo
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite ~ Mitsuki and Takuto
    Chibi Vampire ~ Karin and Usui
    Beast Master ~ Yuiko and Leo
    Absolute Boyfriend ~ Riiko and Night

Normal? What's normal? To only do what the masses do? And what is the benefit of that? Where is the problem in adopting a custom that is 'abnormal' if it has no negative affect on the world at large?
    ~ Ichihara Yuuko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information